[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

9 minutes ago, therese3 said:

Hi @AnnieCheesecake ! Can you please DM me too? Thanks! :)

16 minutes ago, Ndit said:

Is there something that i'm missing it with the thread about DM? Is there anyone could DM me as well? I am just curious.. Thank you in advance :)

4 minutes ago, hyle_ eus said:

Creat account at here just to asking for DM me too . lol @AnnieCheesecake can u DM me too.  N yes I swear I'm a responsible Binjin shipper too . 

Please message @AnnieCheesecake directly.

Use the messages icon on the top right.

Click new message.

Then put in her name and request.

Happy DM- ing!

1667ut.png

• LOL 12
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, J13 said:

Sorry but HB doesn’t just look like there’s ‘honey dripping from his eyes’, he looks like a man staring at the woman he is falling (or has fallen) for. I don’t think it’s just acting lol I think everyone is being clever with their wording during interviews :D

@J13 Thats why its make sense and hillarious when on the Wrap up party the north korean ahjumma said kapten Ri and Sam Suk no need acting for their character :D

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, pnaysurfer84 said:

@Sianna

No wonder the directors tongue slipped that one time in one of their TN press interviews. Was it the one where they were wearing matching tan/brown outfits?! He was saying something along the lines of “HB likes her more...” and SYJ and HB made shocking eye contact like the director said something out of the blue about their situation. PD-nim was always the 3rd wheel (LOL!!!) Correct me if I’m wrong. 

HB looked sad when he found out that the specific bistro closed down in this other IV. it translated that they were regulars (probably in the time of TN prod), as you mentioned

Yeees... I think about that interview a lot :lol: when he said HB was 99 and SY 98.. He practically outed them :D i think he ships them too 

• LOL 6

1 hour ago, AnnieCheesecake said:

Maybe... who knows. So it’s better for everyone here be careful with the posts ‘cause maybe I’m an VAST employee infiltrate :joy:.

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

we all shoppers will do our best to make u a BinJin love Defector..:D

• LOL 1

2 minutes ago, Moonstarmagick said:

I have a feeling that one of us here is directly talking or connected to CEO HB. See, today, we are actively discussing about Covid-19 and how it can probably be the reason of the inactivity of the cast and crew of CLOY. Then suddenly, boss HB, posted a message in VAST's IG. Somebody must've let him know about our worries. 

Hahaha..thats exactly what I said in my previous post. Agencies, reporters and even haters are probably lurking here. Hello spy  :phew:.. Lol

• Naughty 3
  • LOL 13
  • Love 1

59 minutes ago, Walk Kindly said:

@J13 Thats why its make sense and hillarious when on the Wrap up party the north korean ahjumma said kapten Ri and Sam Suk no need acting for their character :D

Does anyone have that video or know where to find it? I remember people talking about it during the wrap party but apparently it was taken down? I can totally picture them being playful and teasing HB and SYJ. With their wise years and experience, they can probably spot a famous couple from a mile away ;)

I just feel like every single person on that set would have thought there might be something going on between HB and SYJ at least once. Those bts videos don’t lie :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

18 minutes ago, Annie12 said:

Same here!!:lol:

I was able to read the english message first in twitter. But when I read your posts, I was like "Omoooo that was a close one." At least, it's just him being concerned for our safety and not any dreadful announcement with finality.

Let's carry on and keep sailing. :lol:

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Xoxo said:

Hahaha..thats exactly what I said in my previous post. Agencies, reporters and even haters are probably lurking here. Hello spy  :phew:.. Lol

Oh well, maybe these spies are slowly becoming shoppers too because of the positivity in this forum! Hahaha. Welcome!!! 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

I just wanna say something here since there are much questions for "why there's no explanation from SYJ?" regarding this dating rumour between her and HB.

Back to her personality and we shouldn't forget that She is Capricorn.

Since I am Capricorn and I was born in the same year with SYJ and HB as well! I can understand her silent when rumour comes around about her! 

I think you must watch this video from youtube, so you can understand how is personality of Capricorn! Maybe not 100 percent correct but mostly It's correct!Hopefully it will be helped you guys!

Don't worry i ship them as well!

Since they can be closed like that, It means SYJ has attention to him as well because Capricorn is very picky person for someone who can be closed to them, since they are looking for comfortable.

They prefer stay at home instead go out with people whom they are not comfort!

And prefer being silencer than they have to explain about matters that they don't want to explain since they are introvert. 

They Look like extrovert but in fact they are introvert!

They don't want people knows about their personal life or privacy eventhough with their close friend! They have space inside them to keep their personal matters! They prefer face it alone or keep it like that until the matter will be sunk by the time!

If SYJ like this in her silent, She must be in "her time" to think all the matters while resting and does her habit in leisure time, staring blanky ahead with cup of coffee! Since Capricorn loves to be alone while they have problems! 

span widpan widget

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Moonstarmagick said:

I have a feeling that one of us here is directly talking or connected to CEO HB. See, today, we are actively discussing about Covid-19 and how it can probably be the reason of the inactivity of the cast and crew of CLOY. Then suddenly, boss HB, posted a message in VAST's IG. Somebody must've let him know about our worries. 

Well I am not saying that it is wrong or right that he knew what we were talking about. Hahaha. But you know, I now have all sorts of imagination on how he takes the rest of our discussion. 

I hope he feels his heart flutters majority of the time. Hahaha. Like at the back of his mind he wants to tell us, "IF ONLY I CAN SAY SOMETHING TO YOU GUYS. I WILL BE SO GLAD TO SHARE HOW HAPPY I AM." 

Hahahaha. 

Haha wouldn’t that be great! Especially if he were a shipper too! Like he is just waiting until HB and SYJ are ready to announce their relationship and he has his statements retracting the previous denials all ready to go :joy:

Kinda like the NIS agent, just trying to do his job yet can’t help getting swept up in the romance :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Insightful 2

6 minutes ago, J13 said:

Haha wouldn’t that be great! Especially if he were a shipper too! Like he is just waiting until HB and SYJ are ready to announce their relationship and he has his statements retracting the previous denials all ready to go :joy:

Kinda like the NIS agent, just trying to do his job yet can’t help getting swept up in the romance :joy:

Yes super great. Hahahaha. It may be a harder job for him doing some damage control while controlling his own emotion as a half blood shopper and half blood NIS hahaha. 

Or maybe, it is safer to say that we have "The Rat" here. Hahaha. Man Bok who finally turn out to be for our BinJin. Woo-hoo 

• LOL 9