Quantcast
cybertron

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

1 hour ago, Dramanoona said:

The article is by Koreaboo... I saw it on Twitter.

Not sure if anything was lost in translation from Korean to English.

So a note of caution.

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/crashlandingonyou-actor-hyun-bin-treated-son-ye-jin-off-camera/

Just call me weird. But the more I see many articles about them these days, I feel even more strange. This interview is about Jong Hyun then why do you emphasize more points on rumors about HB and YJ? this looks disrespectful to him, but it could also look like it was deliberate.

it's true that CLOY has become very popular everywhere. But with them trying to emphasize "Hyun Bin and Son Yee Jin aren't dating" this seemed strange to me. Are they trying to stop CLOY from being talked about everywhere because of political issues? Or 'they' just don't want us to talk about Hyun Bin and Son Yee Jin ?? But are they that important to South Korea? Okay ... they are important. but is this like the issue they are dating or not more important than the corona issue?

they even use video or some pictures to try to prove it.

OEJC0vfYfNo1kQRgUNUFGrDKMtOqDAoKSLKMfIXt

This picture is of course if their fans know, this is just a second that shows nothing, because after this HB even put his hand on YJ's back casually.

The video on insight.co,  I don't really know what they are saying, it's just that they discuss "why didn't HB put his hands on Yee Jin?" honestly I also want to ask, too, he could have put his hand, he could even put his hand on the fans he met accidentally. This is a shooting process and they are practicing, there is nothing strange if he puts his hand on JY's back, people will think it's practice. And even more strange a few minutes later he even dragged his body while hugging her. HB is acting weird here. :D  :D:D

It could be said that the image and denial cannot really convince Fans who followed this drama. But the aggressive news of "denial" is even more suspicious.  Because this is just a dating rumor, when the euphoria of this drama is over, people will be calm, and they might leave one by one. Is there something hidden behind all this ??:huh:

ust wait and see, this drama is very interesting, let's just enjoy the drama first. Don't make their hard work go to waste just because the news there is ruining their chemistry.  Think of it as just rain that suddenly falls, just enjoy it, because after the rain rainbow will appear. :wub:

elC-rN8j0UBTOt_PGjufo8vue9H-KAO8SKnSrsyy

elC-rN8j0UBTOt_PGjufo8vue9H-KAO8SKnSrsyy

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

2 minutes ago, faserun said:

Can someone dm me also? I am really curious about the thing that is walking around your dm :grin: hard to keep up with this thread. You guys are gergous. 

Done xD

• Love 3

3 hours ago, Fangirlingislife said:

Hello @TotoroSY KBS Entertainment weekly main MC is Shin Hyun Joon. He is also Hb's close friend.

He was also the MC during pifan where binjin won the producer's award back in July 2014:D

Ah Shin Hyun Joon! I know him. He's also an actor - he was the 2nd male lead in Stairway in Heaven and was mentioned in CLOY by duckling Su-Bin the kdrama addict (he was protesting to SR why he had to die in the drama lol). I also remember him mentioned during one HB interview - the MC of that interview was quoting Shin Hyun Joon praising HB (I think he said HB is good-looking and good actor, can't recall for sure). HB became shy and then thanked his sunbae. :D

So that award he was MC is the same one that HB and SYJ received the same producer's award right??

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, doolyfeels said:

Omg I didn’t know that people said that about them pretending that they wished to work together in future during Nego promos so that it could look like a coincidence and fate . That makes me so mad :rage: haters just scared and jealous to admit that it IS actually fate . And the fact that they think their grocery pics would be media play too, who do they think Hyunbin and Yejin are . Like honey they don’t need media play, their OG’s in this game .

Their companies must have a huuuuge budget to pay for their LA trip, take photo and deny that rumour then hahaha (am just being sarcastic over those comments - not in any way to hit their management or something).

Nahhhh I don’t think so. The movie promotions were already over by then. Haters gonna hate, I guess.

I have some thoughts over this whole thing but will see if I can put my thoughts onto paper/keyboard. Maybe later, when I feel like it. In general, sure their job is to sell a story on the screen, but in the end, they are humans, too.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Fellow shoppers, 

If you want a DM, please just message @AnnieCheesecake

I don’t want to play police but I’ve seen so many asking for DMs while lurking today.

Much love and happy BinJin shopping! 

• Like 10
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, flailingfangirl said:

Their companies must have a huuuuge budget to pay for their LA trip, take photo and deny that rumour then hahaha (am just being sarcastic over those comments - not in any way to hit their management or something).

Nahhhh I don’t think so. The movie promotions were already over by then. Haters gonna hate, I guess.

I have some thoughts over this whole thing but will see if I can put my thoughts onto paper/keyboard. Maybe later, when I feel like it. In general, sure their job is to sell a story on the screen, but in the end, they are humans, too.

I agree haters gonna hate but what pleasures me the most is that CLOY was successful in winning over them.It managed to overcome the hatred cause I hardly see any negative comments now.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, pnaysurfer84 said:

Fellow shoppers, 

If you want a DM, please just message @AnnieCheesecake

I don’t want to play police but I’ve seen so many asking for DMs while lurking today.

Much love and happy BinJin shopping! 

Thank u for that :joy: every time that I’m reading something on this thread another comment quoting me appears about the DM thing.

Just DM me privately ppl, it’s okay ;)

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Just now, eLizza said:

I agree haters gonna hate but what pleasures me the most is that CLOY was successful in winning over them.It managed to overcome the hatred cause I hardly see any negative comments now.

Yassss - when they give them hate, they give them love. And in the end, love wins!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Hope to see something like this with our couple in the future :D

It doesn't hurt to dream, right ? 

Mediheal x Manyo collaboration :tongue:

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 2

7 hours ago, ChunSungIm said:

While reading this article, I was confused. Why does he use this sentence. "...........  and breathing the same air ". I even wondered, have I ever seen him this emotional? hmmmm ...

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

I will believe what KJH said in his interview if I saw a proof based on their BTS.

That's it.

How can he said there's no pinky athmosphere while the BTS videos were sweeter than actual scene? :D

Even the ahjumma said that they didn't need to use their acting skills.

Well my dear shippers,

Like what I said before, We got the evidence. It's so CLEAR about what happened behind the scene.

Dear KJH,

Are you sure no pinky atmosphere behind this scene? B)

Why can't we be at peace while shipping you, dear BinJin? :sweatingbullets:

But still, #InGroceriesWeTrust.

• Like 5
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3

Waah the threads moving so fast, just in few days this threads already passed many ups and down. Fiuuuh. Are you okay comrades? Don forget to hold on, for me still #InGorceryWeTrust :phew:

Talk about KJH interview, again I dont want to take it as serious matter when we already saw those Hospital BTS, we already witnessed their interaction and for me it still as clear as a day. :wub:

My dear comrade @AnnieCheesecakewould you mind to send DM for me too? I'm curious too when everyone asking yo to send a DM LOL :D

Afterall lets enjoy this journey together comrades, whatever the future will be lets face it together, be responsible shopper, and dont forget to pray hard until one day this ship will reach the real and right destination B)

With love,

From Indonesia :wub:

• Like 6

About KJH article I didn’t see it anything wrong . In fact I just paid attention on this part

“But when they begin shooting , he looks at her with so much love, and I was amazed by it.”

Like why some shoppers are saying that he insinuated that were nothing happening btw SYJ and HB ? I don’t understand  :crazy:.

I think would’ve be extremely unprofessional if KJH shared with the media more private interactions btw binjin, wouldn’t not be good for anyone. So I’m glad that he just let clear about their professional aspects ^^ .

• Like 9
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 2

About the DM thing please just sent a message to me privately . This is supposed to be a BinJin tread. I’m okay to sharing information but pls do not comment here, just sent directly to me :wub:.

thank u for your comprehension ^^

• Like 1

@hma .75

I saw that new CF today too! 

A BinJin shoppers dream, for sure. 

I was watching a clip of Master In The House today, LSG guessed a song by Rain right and they showed a clip of KTH introducing him at an award show. Lol! 

A shoppers dream - if our couple end up together in the end of all this & have kids, they can be in Return of Superman tv show with HB with their little kiddos hahaha!!!

• Like 7
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4