[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

@Meily Jima    wish I could fangirl with you. I didn't realize we live in a police state where we can't share freely, I'm sad. 

i saw on HB's forum that CLOY had views of 1.75 billion online views, that's incredible. and they even crashed some site I remember before. Their popularity is no joke. I'm so glad for everyone's success. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Mesokom said:

when they watched the last episode together. to the kissing scene YJ hide behind HB's back. she is ashamed. LOL

Cute ^^ , our shy teenager girl.

So it’s true? I still couldn’t watch their reaction to this scene because I got embarrassed. It took me weeks to see that special episode of CLOY (aired during the Lunar New Year) when the ducklings reacted to the bts and to the kiss scenes ‘cause I was so embarrassed :joy:.

How cute. What did HB did? Could someone pls tell me what happened on that video?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ChunSungIm said:

there recent news about kim jung hyun view the dulri couple off screen and on screen

dunno but i think when they are together maybe kinda different feels,they considirate and professionals.

but when just two of them they are caring each other. there so much proof about that.

Which interview? I wanna see it. Could u please send to me the link ?

Thank u for everyone that send to me kind words ( an user even had DM me about it, I was very touched by this gesture :wub:).

I was upset about everything, knowing all that happens on our personal lives it’s good to come here to relax talking about the stuff that we like. But we all know that sometimes at this forum the things got out of control and some users here could use very harmful words to express themselves .

So thanks once again dear shoppers , I’ll remain on this ship no matter what :relaxed:.

• Like 4
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Dramanoona said:

The article is by Koreaboo... I saw it on Twitter.

Not sure if anything was lost in translation from Korean to English.

So a note of caution.

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/crashlandingonyou-actor-hyun-bin-treated-son-ye-jin-off-camera/

It sounds like the realities of work. Of course they have to be professionals off camera. They’ve got eyes watching their every move. And of course, their characters are playing lovers On-Camera so honeyed eyes from HB are understandable. I’m glad that BinJin have such great influence with their hobaes. The hobaes are learning so much from them. CLOY was a great production, for sure. 

• Like 6
  • Love 3

2 minutes ago, AnnieCheesecake said:

Thank u for everyone that send to me kind words ( an user even had DM me about it, I was very touched by this gesture :wub:).

I was upset about everything, knowing all that happens on our personal lives it’s good to come here to relax talking about the stuff that we like. But we all know that sometimes at this forum the things got out of control and some users here could use very harmful words to express themselves .

So thanks once again dear shoppers , I’ll remain on this ship no matter what :relaxed:.

awww i understand u my dear friendshipper...

but remember we must always seperate things from our personal life to what is real and not.... im not saying our binjin is not real... but then again we must not be impulsive esp. w our emotionsss hehehe and vent out unnecessary stuff...

im w u friendshipper... lets be together sailing with our ship

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

The article is by Koreaboo... I saw it on Twitter.

Not sure if anything was lost in translation from Korean to English.

So a note of caution.

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/crashlandingonyou-actor-hyun-bin-treated-son-ye-jin-off-camera/

Thank u for sharing the link of the article ^^

im wondering if it will be any interview with Son Ye-jin or HB :rolleyes:
If it was an interview with the two together would be awesome , but due to the recents events I don’t think that this would happen :/

But anyways I would be extremely happy to see any interview of them even if it’s just a short comment :wub:.

• Like 1

i am kinda sad reading the Kim Jung Hyun interview but to think on a different angle, of coz he will not revealed something he supposed to. Even if HB treated differently off cam, I guess that will be a sacred secret only to those there at that time. They must know that Vast has denied the dating rumor multiple times hence they just go on with the flow. 

i still holding to some ray of hope that there could be something between them or there is indeed something between them. 

• Like 5

Saturday is coming... Gosh :sweatingbullets: Why am I not excited lol. Some of my friends are watching CLOY (Those who stay away from on-going drama) and they cannot stop talking about how good it is especially the chemistry between SYJ and HB.. And when I showed the bts clips, they are positive that BinJin has extra special undeniable strong chemistry. 

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1

46 minutes ago, AnnieCheesecake said:

Which interview? I wanna see it. Could u please send to me the link ?

Soompi news posted this interview. You can check it in the news section. 

Edited: sorry it's from SBS star news. 

https://news.sbs.co.kr/amp/news.amp?news_id=N1005659808&news_id=N1005659808&__twitter_impression=true

I kinda feel relief because BinJin are so professional when they have to shoot with other casts in CLOY. All of them praising Son Yejin and Hyunbin professionalism while on set. Well yesterday news is such a no no for a professional actors like them because those thing give negative perception in their career if they indeed holding hands under the table.

Both of them are very serious when it come to work so I understand why they denied the picture ASAP.

We also know there are times when they behave freely and having fun (we've witnessed BINJIN playful/flirty side in few behind the scenes :wub::lol:). So all is well. 

Regarding the manner hands. From what I know after being a kdrama and kpop idols fans for almost a decade now, netizen usually like to praise this type of artist. The good things about manner hands is people view you as someone who have good personality and polite/respectful towards woman. So it kinda funny and confusing :sweatingbullets:  why would people being negative on this. Netizen usually will drop negative comments only if someone is caught doing naughty hands to someone they are close or a stranger.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3