[Drama 2019-2020] Love is Beautiful, Life is Wonderful, 사랑은 뷰티풀 인생은 원더풀

larus

The love wrectangle and the kiss prediction  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who will Seol Ah end up with ?

• Tae Rang ! The poster says it all . TR is a complete sweetheart, he made her a better person and the feelings are mutual.
    • Jin Woo ! 10 years of marriage , deep remorse & repentance, 200% effort . Deep down SA just needed to realise she loves him too.
    • Men ? Who needs them ? She should just focus on her career... ( please don't kill me dear male viewers :D)
    • Let's not waste their chemistry - I think Jin Woo and Tae Rang should be the end game.
  2. 2. How many more kisses will we get from Jun Hwi and Chung Ah?

• This is a family drama...so we will be lucky to get one more...
    • What ?! With their chemistry , there would be at least two more.
    • The power of positive thinking - one every weekend! :D

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/29/2020 at 10:55 AM

7 minutes ago, triplem said:

I loved how JH went to sit next to CA...this man has guts...love him.

Makes him even MORE attractive!  

7 minutes ago, triplem said:

They are still dragging JH vs his mum because that would be the climax of the show. 

The pacing of this show is all over the place.  

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, lalalaelala said:

The pacing of this show is all over the place.  

IKR...we only have 8 precious episodes left and I want like wedding and Paris and babies :joy:...come on writer...

@Ameera Ali I was also hoping for housekeeper to say something especially because this the first time JH brought a girl home for dinner...maybe Judge had that scary looking face...

ooo @icemaid   what JH and CA was wearing today was the same stuff they wore when the actress playing YA bought them coffee..so did they actually go out for coffee together and it wasn't part of the scenes?  How cute!  Hmmm if only omma & YA wasn’t there we could possibly ship this :lol:

Spoiler

Can anyone explain how to post spoiler?

I click the eye but it doesn't close when move outside the box.  what in the world am i doing wrong???.

Spoiler

why is this darn thing not working?

oh its working?

Great Anyway, I wanted to  share this for OMH and YP fans.  I finally remembered where I saw both

Spoiler

Spoiler

4 minutes ago, mizv said:

Can anyone explain how to post spoiler?

I click the eye but it doesn't close when move outside the box.  what in the world am i doing wrong???.

Reveal hidden contents

oh its working?

It’s working ! :) it will close once you post !

@triplem hahaha its the same outfit! :w00t: 

Who knows maybe KMS is the matchmaker! Remember JH said he is busy only if CA asked.:P

Perhaps CA mom arrange for coffee outing once filming is done.:lol:

Image result for gifs of kim jae young Beautiful Love Wonderful Life

But we don't know what's coming up next week. It could actually be a scene for the next episode. :lol:

7 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Poor Yun Park :joy:

I really like him very much lol, but he needs to show some heated reactions :D

SW was able to get everyone love him despite not being the main lead

Hold it right there missy!  You know how I feel about second leads. :naughty:

Hmm But I like JW :scream:

Oh man I am a hypocrite  :skull:

Seriously in real life, yet to see an ex hubby doing crazy childish acts trying to win back a one-sided love cos it can never work in any loveless marriage, it's meaningless & senseless. 

Cant imagine he can force himself into her house to stay at his ex family without permission when all of them detest him?

Blame the script writer, maybe one of his weird idea of prolonging this drama.

In reality, never trust a cheater if he is rich & powerful, his heart can easily flutters anytime when he meets anor woman, whether when drunk & then later cite he doesnt know what he was doing.

I have a question. And since it has no acceptable answer it is distracting me. Can you all answer it please? 

I can make it on point for this drama. OMS and YP. Sitting together. I wonder if the actors used this drama as an excuse to hang out and chill. Therefore the chemistry between them is even better once they film together. Who knows?

At this point I am on a countdown. 8 more episodes to go and SA is still interacting a lot with JW. I am no longer shipping. I am on wrap up mode.

The mother no longer needs to bleach her hair. I have been worried for the actress all series. That is a lot of peroxide. I have actually been trying to figure out if the knot on her head were extensions. Or her real hair.

Then the mother in the SA-CA household. I watched her a few dramas ago where she acted the same. Is that actress good? Have you guys seen her elsewhere before? Where she is different? I wonder what she looked like been she was younger.

I swear JH's mom looks exactly the same as she did when she was in that family drama I watched. Where I don't even see the actors in that show anymore. Except for Park Shihoo. That Family something where Dan-ah was the female lead. Everyone else in that case- has gone I don't know where.

So. Now that I have kept on point for this drama. Talking about the drama. How come Korean dramas have such good looking actors? How am I supposed to answer that one?

I know the actors ( male and female ) have dental veneers. And that most actors smoke. PS is rife especially eyelid surgeries, nasal augmentation, jaw shaving, the widening the eye surgery- forgot what's it called.  And probably regular facials etc. But height is a different matter. And there are a lot of 180- 185cm actors. And broad shoulders are genetic. And physique is hard work at the gym. So it's not all genetics. And make up covers a lot and close up are very distressing for some. I think attaching the scruffy beard in saguek uglifies all previously better looking males.

So there you go. How do I answer my friend? Genuine question from her. Personally I found the general Korean features to be generally attractive. And they are obviously not actors. The kids look good. And I didn't dare ask if the Koreans have had surgeries. But they have the high bridged noses and good skin. And not many short males.

Now what? 

I have mentally disassociated myself from the drama. I am just waiting for it to end. Did someone mention OMS in a different drama? I might want to see him if he has a good role. Does he? 

Has Yoon Park been in a different drama where I might watch it? He is so placid here that he is more placid that a cow chewing on grass. Don't even laugh. Have you seen a cow chewing before? Doesn't he look as calm? And he plays a chef in a cavernous place with no helpers. One would think he would walk faster or cook faster. At this point even his walking. Or rather his meanderings even reminds of the rhythm of a cow's swishing tail. 

Close your eyes keep. Picture the cow. Looking at you with the big liquid cow's eyes. Chewing. Chewing. Chewing.

Then add on some occasional swish. Swishing. Fly. Swish swish swish.

Now picture Taerang. Now isn't that Taerang?

Now you understand why I need another recommendation for another of his drama. I need to erase the image of the swishing tail. If he even smiles now I can even see the cow's big teeth as the cow curls up her lips. Don't even get me going on the cow moving. I can SEE him now.  We have something called the Royal Show here in Australia. Where they do cattle or studs judging. So when I go for the food exhibits or show bags we pass the hundreds of cows or bulls walking across for their competitions. I swear It's Yoon Park's pace. And demeanour in this drama.

So how can I ship him? With anyone.

3 hours ago, triplem said:

They are still dragging JH vs his mum

Definitely understand that and do agree. But I guess since JH just got the shock of his life and have many internal turmoil to handle, he do not have the strength to talk with his mother yet. Beside not knowing how to bring it up. It is not like she have made it easy talking about JG in the way she have reacted and not being truthful. This also make it slow for him to figuring out everything as he have dig out evidence himself. I hope we see some progress here in next weeks episodes. :) 

11 minutes ago, ck1Oz said:

The mother no longer needs to bleach her hair. I have been worried for the actress all series. That is a lot of peroxide. I have actually been trying to figure out if the knot on her head were extensions. Or her real hair.

:joy::lol: so funny.  Someone mentioned before the actress does theater musicals so the hair color is a normal thing for her.

@ck1Oz refer to my previous post. OMH and KIM Mi Sook are both in one drama.

YP is the other other one.   Both are long family dramas :D

@ck1Oztry 'age of youth' season 1. He's playin the love interest of one of the FL. It was my first introduction to YP, and he was more attractive in that drama. Wait, he was also a chef! And try 'What happens to my family', one of my fave weekend drama. YP was kinda despicable for most of the episodes tho, but there was much more emotion coming from his char in that drama. Definitely better than his role in BLWL.

@stroppysethanks again! 

And I love love JH-CA sticking together against judge mom. The convo is tense and cold, but better than expected. Considering CA had been slapped and yelled at. Can we talk about JH's proud look to CA when she boldly answers to his mom? It just gives MAJOR FEELS. And also his answer, cool and calm, 'It's better than losing each other'. You guys just make the top list of my forever OTPs.

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Correction, JW left the seat of the second lead and moved to the seat of the main lead :joy: 

Don't let the poster deceive you :naughty:

I just remember when he was in early episodes :joy:

15824769271582476887.gif

15824770841582477030.gif

Archived