[Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주

syntyche

12 hours ago, Geolyvseven said:

LGXJTE are having honey-moon here:tounge_wink:

JIW and KB are the best men.

17 hours ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Is this true? I mean does the source of the article trustworthy? If they plan to make a season 2 without bringing the original casts, at least LMH and KGE or at least LMH, then I am not sure whether the feels will be the same. If they only appear for a cameo, then change everything else. I don't think I'll like it. Unless, they make the story even more perfect and brilliant than the first season, then I'll tune in. Well we don't really need S2. Just bring LMH back on my screen is all what I want! I miss you pyehaaaa..... 

I don't know, someone else posted the original and I read through the end and noticed that the writer is speculating that Season 2 might be completely new or cameo for LMH and KGE. I felt the same as you did. If it does not have them or LMH, why would I bother watching ?

The writer is speculating. There may not even be a Season 2. If no LMH, I don't care about a Season 2. :D

Edited by Jillia
Please do NOT quote images!
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, CatWhiskers said:

I was rewatching some later episodes and I just have to completely confirm, that both LG and JTE are totally sleeping together when TE was recovering from her injuries when she was kidnapped to KOC. They might not be doing it.. Lol. But totally sleeping together on the same bed. The hospital scene was proof. LG climbs into her bed so effortlessly and JTE just allows, like they have done many times in the past. We all know JTE is the type who would like push him off. But she just snuggles in. Lol. I just wanted to point that out. 

I just wonder... Wouldn't the Palace be in such a ruckus. Lol. So improper! 

The palace was in a ruckus. :joy:

Spoiler

M3PJtaf.png

• LOL 7

I feel like I’m in the Twilight zone - I keep trying to move on from TKEM (and failing) but then I log into Facebook and my Korean Cooking group of like, 100,000 people is discussing the Kimchi because they see it in kdramas.

So naturally, I do what a good LMHoe does and spam the cooking page with Lee Gon gifs.

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

I may sound Brash on this..but selling A KDRAMA storyline like TKEM S2 WITHOUT LMH and estimating it to be A global Hit, WILL be hard.

In my defence wasn't a Vagabond or K2 thriller as well? Were they THAT popular to TKEM's scale?? Correct me If I am wrong, The Trending K drama globally still was CLOY which isn't a TKEM with LMH. Also CLOY is romance whereas TKEM is mystery , the romance part picks up midway!

A major part of this series Holding on was the LEAD ACTOR.KES best works are DOTS (not complex but a Hallyu/Intl Hit), GOBLIN(Locally Popular not giant global HIT),Mr Sunshine (Locally critically acclamied and a Hit, globally no idea), TKEM (Web portal, Globally HIT). Internationally People still prefer PJE's work than Hers from what I have seen atleast.(MLFAS,CLOY etc)

As I said someone correct me if I am wrong.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, wenchanteur said:

There's one thing I haven't been paying attention to.
Or maybe I missed something.

In the end, is he still king, or is he just a tourist until he gets old?

He is still King because we have scene with sec mo being appointed as PM and need to vow in front of the king. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Goong_admirer said:

He is still King because we have scene with sec mo being appointed as PM and need to vow in front of the king. 

I remember that, but I'm still not sure.

Maybe there is an hidden clue somehere.

There is picture of the king in a museum, like if he was the last king, so monarchy no longer exist.

• Like 2

Eaq5vwuVAAEeqV1?format=jpg&name=small

Daeshin Securities Co. predicted Thursday that Studio Dragon (79,300 won, up 2300 3.0 percent) will continue its positive performance in the second quarter of this year. Investment opinion remained 'buy' and target share price remained at 115,000 won. The closing price for the 16th day is 79,300 won.

Kim Hoe-jae and Lee Ga-yeon, researchers at Daishin Securities, said, "We expect sales to increase 5% year-on-year to 130 billion won and operating profit to 15.4 billion won," adding, "We will achieve our best performance since the third quarter of 2018 due to the contribution of SBS 'The King: Eternal Monarch'."

https://news.mt.co.kr/mtview.php?no=2020061708043456329

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3

Good Morning Chingus & a quick HUGS :love:

Last night before going to bed heard @vangsweetie637was cursing so loud, whereas @syntycheand @mychoiyoungwas yelling !

Need to backtrack what was going on :P

BTW, instead of checking if my children text me last night, I peep into this thread.hahahaha...bad mama :joy:

Be right back after checking if that 3 angels are still in one piece :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

47 minutes ago, wenchanteur said:

I remember that, but I'm still not sure.

Maybe there is an hidden clue somehere.

There is picture of the king in a museum, like if he was the last king, so monarchy no longer exist.

No monarchy exists no longer? How? I did not catch any of that? I remember him being King but going on weekend vacations to the past and to other worlds 

• Like 5