[Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주

syntyche

39 minutes ago, Heilo said:

I agree KGE is a good actress and we hope to see more of her 

Yes I was amazed how good she was. I am looking forward to see more of her too. Jeong Tae Raa is still my favorite :lol:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, AgentQuake said:

It feels like everyone on the internet’s watched TKEM, I keep finding random comments about it everywhere lol. 

Latest is my Chinese cooking group, they’ve also started in so I spammed them with WDH.

@Heilo speaking of rewatches, I was watching ep 3 when MSA got hired and she and Lady Noh were faking photos of LG.  The first one was of LG in the Iron Man LEF mask

Kinda wish I hadn’t seen it cus my eye started twitching in a way it only does for PPL  

:joy:what was their comments on WDH and didn't you spam the beheading part :blush:

4 hours ago, vangsweetie637 said:

@Thong Thin haha now do you know why i was cussing last night?!! :joy: i felt so cheated and now that I think about it again, I am going to do this just once to producer-nim:

hopefully the pages doesn’t fly by too quickly. Will come back later after dinner is prepped and cooked again :sweatingbullets: (daily quarantine life lol)

:joy:think of LG in the kitchen preparing dinner together with you !

Enjoy and have a wonderfull evening.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not post consecutively, edit you previous post instead. This is the last time I will merge your posts - next time you'll receive a official warning.
  • Like 2
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, Joanna Alfson said:

The old prince died also in the reset timeline that is why the king visited that world to see him but that was not him just his counterpart 

I thought he was the old prince but year 2000 ( there was a milennial celebration prior to the scene)...that is why the old prince did not recognize lee gon...he was 8+6 = 14 years old.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

:joy:what was their comments on WDH and didn't you spam the beheading part :blush:

Stupid FB doesnt have the beheading gifs 

I need to speak to Zuckerberg 

HE JUST POSTED AGAIN HAHAHAHA DAMN IT WDH

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

47 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

It feels like everyone on the internet’s watched TKEM, I keep finding random comments about it everywhere lol. 

Latest is my Chinese cooking group, they’ve also started in so I spammed them with WDH.

@Heilo speaking of rewatches, I was watching ep 3 when MSA got hired and she and Lady Noh were faking photos of LG.  The first one was of LG in the Iron Man LEF mask

Kinda wish I hadn’t seen it cus my eye started twitching in a way it only does for PPL  

Is currently the hot topics in discussion even after the finale ended about a week.

Hahahaha... trying to compete with the current world pandemic.

LOL, my FB and IG flooded with TKEM whenever I login.

Just that I am clueless on how to post at this thread when there are some new pixs.

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Orientalfan said:

I thought he was the old prince but year 2000 ( there was a milennial celebration prior to the scene)...that is why the old prince did not recognize lee gon...he was 8+6 = 14 years old.

Oh. I thought it was in a different world and his doppleganger but the prince did die in the current timeline? 

• Like 5

11 hours ago, Ilmo yens said:

Hi. 

I have been watching The King: Eternal Monarch and fan since I first watched it and I am currently watching it and thought I would come by here and say hello and converse with other TKEM fans. 

I finished watching on finale but still I am not over it and can't get over it so here I am

Annyeong @Ilmo yens Since you have finished watching TKEM, mind to share with us here what's your view.:love:

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

Hahaha. Zuckerberg has alot on his plate these days and haven't you heard Trump wants to shout down social media networks?:joy: Imagine on top of all these issues if you go after him? Zuckerberg would be ruined 

28 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

@Thong Thin haha now do you know why i was cussing last night?!! :joy: i felt so cheated and now that I think about it again, I am going to do this just once to producer-nim:

hopefully the pages doesn’t fly by too quickly. Will come back later after dinner is prepped and cooked again :sweatingbullets: (daily quarantine life lol)

The PD'nim deserves a slightly soft patting on his back gently done and not to much romantic patting but just friendly pat on the back and soft hit on the back of the head saying thank you PD'nim and finished with a hug.

200_d.gif

15 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Is currently the hot topics in discussion even after the finale ended about a week.

Hahahaha... trying to compete with the current world pandemic.

LOL, my FB and IG flooded with TKEM whenever I login.

Just that I am clueless on how to post at this thread when there are some new pixs.

You have to copy the url and post it in here and it will automatically embed

• LOL 4

3 hours ago, AgentQuake said:

:open_mouth: where ?????

3 hours ago, Time loop said:

Hahaha. Zuckerberg has alot on his plate these days and haven't you heard Trump wants to shout down social media networks?:joy: Imagine on top of all these issues if you go after him? Zuckerberg would be ruined 

The PD'nim deserves a slightly soft patting on his back gently done and not to much romantic patting but just friendly pat on the back and soft hit on the back of the head saying thank you PD'nim and finished with a hug.

You have to copy the url and post it in here and it will automatically embed

Thanks and Hugs :heart:

• Like 7
  • Love 2

14 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

@Time loop you know how the kpops have been spamming Trump and his followers with fan cams?  We should spam him with this

Hahaha. I am sure Trump would love that and anything that has to do with grabbing a female. His nuts but I can understand why the fan cams would be annoying just imagine some random person appearing to you on fan cam repeatedly but getting send a hot video it should get the pass  

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, yonhap said:

Yes I was amazed how good she was. I am looking forward to see more of her too. Jeong Tae Raa is still my favorite :lol:

Jeong Tae-Ra could become an interesting addition to a potential season 2 would love to see more of her. She was ridiculous but funny in the same time.  I wouldn't mind seeing her with Lee Jin (LG tyrant version)

• Like 3

Hello everyone, just dropping by because I am currently on serious withdrawal from this show.

Was wondering whether it has hit you guys yet that it's over?  For me I think it was only yesterday when they released the final BTS, plus the fact that I saw the show finally slipped to #2 in our country's Netflix rankings (I got so used to seeing it at #1).  Sigh.

• Love 5

Who knew after spending weeks using so much brain power and not sleeping enough because I was analyzing/became obsessed over TKEM that I would just crash for nearly 24hrs haha!!! The power of TKEM!!!

source.gif

Anyways while trying to catch up on everything, this is what I've gathered so far:

1) There was a blackout on Soompi forums?

2) Something about donate points that I didn't get

3) WDH posting a new pic (did he dye his hair? Can't tell if I'm looking at ES or JY? lol) and he's still fan girling on all the other TKEM cast members IGs by liking all of their pics hahah

4) Still no news of deleted scenes from TKEM ? Or are they on the DVD yet?

Ok off I go again to sleeping some more, Ill catch up tomorrow and respond :joy: ! Until then, enjoy one of my favorite scenes hahah:

Oh and a scene which I wanted to see instead of ES only calling Nari Wife :love:

• Like 5
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3