[Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주

syntyche

8 minutes ago, Narine Joa said:

No monarchy exists no longer? How? I did not catch any of that? I remember him being King but going on weekend vacations to the past and to other worlds 

He was still king in the end as someone mentioned we saw him appoint new PM and still having the same royal guard 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Joanna Alfson said:

He was still king in the end as someone mentioned we saw him appoint new PM and still having the same royal guard 

That is what I was thinking just found it confusing what was typed on the above. 

But what I don't understand is what happened to the old prince who raised the KING? I remember in one of the last scenes he visited somewhere to only see his counterpart in another world?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Narine Joa said:

That is what I was thinking just found it confusing what was typed on the above. 

But what I don't understand is what happened to the old prince who raised the KING? I remember in one of the last scenes he visited somewhere to only see his counterpart in another world?

The old prince died also in the reset timeline that is why the king visited that world to see him but that was not him just his counterpart 

• Insightful 3

1 minute ago, Joanna Alfson said:

The old prince died also in the reset timeline that is why the king visited that world to see him but that was not him just his counterpart 

If Lee Lim didn't killed him how did he die in the changed timeline 

• Like 2

wish good luck for both lmh and Kge. wish that kge would have more projects despite having lower than expected ratings in korea. But international audiences like her very much. I have been following kge for quite some time and found that she is good in creating or weaving her magic onscreen with her co-Star. U can see this unfold  from goblin to cheese In the trap to tune in for love and a lot more movies that will make you ship her with her co stars. Aside from that she isn’t your usual cookie cutter kpop girl and that makes her stand out from the rest. Thank you tkem for the opportunity of showing her skills yet again and we hope to see more of her in the future. (Lmh we are sure bec he is premiere hallyu star) 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@syntyche  our boy never fails us. His virus are so STRONG & CONTAGIOUS that he is able to infect the social media with so many millions followers in such a short period. 

TKEM is a mind blogging plot which bought all of us into roller coaster rides, however it still falls number 1 ranking for 7 consecutives week. Can’t denied that LMH being confered King of K-Dramas.

LG/LJH so dashing in the Blue Navy Uniform,feels like eating him up as my 2nd breakfast :love:

@Elnin Joery the “leaves”  comes handy should LG wants to dress down at the forest :tounge_wink:

Did the forum hang on you !.. you must be naughty then . Ah @Joanna Alfson facing the same issues too.

Guess the Server can’t handle the heavy traffic you guys are spamming, hahahaha

:open_mouth:  I WANT THAT KISS .. WE ARE BEING DEPRIVED AND CHEATED . THAT ANGLE WAS SO GOODDDDDDD :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

@vangsweetie637 where is your DUMSTER !

@Heilo

I am currently doing the same by rewatching and slowing digesting the drama.

We might have overlook on the small hidden clues/facts.

Have taken note and will share out with you guys again once I completed thw whole episodes. Currently at Ep 3 

@Narine Joa

I don't get you. Meaning to say, Netflix on your side of the world is different from my side here over at Asia Pacific ?

Aw… the bromance hug.. love ES & JY…missing them again ..:bawling:

@Alice Wonderland

You earned points and get paid, is that what u mean ? or u earned points and redeem later

@SCSfanz

Love that scene. The way both walk in with guns on their hands,the swift movement by JY was so epic.

When JY  was being shot, he was trying to protect the young LG , right ?

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

12 minutes ago, Joojix said:

wish good luck for both lmh and Kge. wish that kge would have more projects despite having lower than expected ratings in korea. But international audiences like her very much. I have been following kge for quite some time and found that she is good in creating or weaving her magic onscreen with her co-Star. U can see this unfold  from goblin to cheese In the trap to tune in for love and a lot more movies that will make you ship her with her co stars. Aside from that she isn’t your usual cookie cutter kpop girl and that makes her stand out from the rest. Thank you tkem for the opportunity of showing her skills yet again and we hope to see more of her in the future. (Lmh we are sure bec he is premiere hallyu star) 

•  

I agree KGE is a good actress and we hope to see more of her 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

@syntyche  our boy never fails us. His virus are so STRONG & CONTAGIOUS that he is able to infect the social media with so many millions followers in such a short period. 

TKEM is a mind blogging plot which bought all of us into roller coaster rides, however it still falls number 1 ranking for 7 consecutives week. Can’t denied that LMH being confered King of K-Dramas.

LG/LJH so dashing in the Blue Navy Uniform,feels like eating him up as my 2nd breakfast :love:

@Elnin Joery the “leaves”  comes handy should LG wants to dress down at the forest :tounge_wink:

Did the forum hang on you !.. you must be naughty then . Ah @Joanna Alfson facing the same issues too.

Guess the Server can’t handle the heavy traffic you guys are spamming, hahahaha

:open_mouth:  I WANT THAT KISS .. WE ARE BEING DEPRIVED AND CHEATED . THAT ANGLE WAS SO GOODDDDDDD :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

@vangsweetie637 where is your DUMSTER !

@Heilo

Have taken note and will share out with you guys again once I completed thw whole episodes. Currently at Ep 3 

@Narine Joa

I don't get you. Meaning to say, Netflix on your side of the world is different from my side here over at Asia Pacific ?

Aw… the bromance hug.. love ES & JY…missing them again ..:bawling:

@Alice Wonderland

You earned points and get paid, is that what u mean ? or u earned points and redeem later

@SCSfanz

Love that scene. The way both walk in with guns on their hands,the swift movement by JY was so epic.

When JY  was being shot, he was trying to protect the young LG , right ?

Is it really moving that fast? I thought we were going slowly :joy:

• LOL 2

8 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

@Heilo

It's a good idea the drama is even much better on rewatch. I am currently on episode 6 and taking it slowly. I did pick up on small clues that I may have missed in my first watch but I am glad that I did the rewatch. Do you watch it with eng subs?

• Like 1
  • Love 1

It feels like everyone on the internet’s watched TKEM, I keep finding random comments about it everywhere lol. 

Latest is my Chinese cooking group, they’ve also started in so I spammed them with WDH.

@Heilo speaking of rewatches, I was watching ep 3 when MSA got hired and she and Lady Noh were faking photos of LG.  The first one was of LG in the Iron Man LEF mask

Kinda wish I hadn’t seen it cus my eye started twitching in a way it only does for PPL  

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

5 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

It feels like everyone on the internet’s watched TKEM, I keep finding random comments about it everywhere lol. 

Latest is my Chinese cooking group, they’ve also started in so I spammed them with WDH.

@Heilo speaking of rewatches, I was watching ep 3 when MSA got hired and she and Lady Noh were faking photos of LG.  The first one was of LG in the Iron Man LEF mask

Kinda wish I hadn’t seen it cus my eye started twitching in a way it only does for PPL  

faking photos?  how come I didn't catch that even on the second rewatch? I kinda miss seeing some of these PPL and on my rewatch it was pleasant seeing some legendary PPL scenes.

Still the kimichi PPL in the car was the best PPL ever pulled off :joy: 

• LOL 1

@AgentQuake 

You were talking about facebook and TKEM! I feel like the same way just more intense. Whenever I login to twitter I get spammed with 1000s of videos and pics of LGxJTE kissing in the CCTV room to the point that I haven't seen much else and it was being spammed in my head while sleeping somehow in my subconscious 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Heilo said:

@AgentQuake 

You were talking about facebook and TKEM! I feel like the same way just more intense. Whenever I login to twitter I get spammed with 1000s of videos and pics of LGxJTE kissing in the CCTV room to the point that I haven't seen much else and it was being spammed in my head while sleeping somehow in my subconscious 

My entire Instagram browse is them making out in that room, or whatever random thing WDH is liking WHY DOES HE LIKE EVERYTHING 

I don’t even search TKEM on Instagram I just follow the cast.

Also I get nonstop red ginseng ads now.  Not sure what they’re implying. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

9 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

My entire Instagram browse is them making out in that room, or whatever random thing WDH is liking WHY DOES HE LIKE EVERYTHING 

I don’t even search TKEM on Instagram I just follow the cast.

Also I get nonstop red ginseng ads now.  Not sure what they’re implying. 

The Red Ginseng? what the fudge! You mean the fruit? Maybe you have been searching kimichi and sometimes you get personalized ads. I completely gave up on #leeminho on Instagram even if you are looking for TKEM you will have to scroll down alot. It's basically a hashtag for Leeminho and KPOP they have moved in with him and this was the case even before TKEM so whenever I wanna search anything TKEM I go into #KimgoEun so I get everything TKEM 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

13 hours ago, Flloy House said:

Thanks I had to dive deep into this thread to find this fanfic. Your a life saver :kiss_wink:

@Flloy House thanks for reading. Feel free to share me your thoughts. I am relooking into chapter 1 to see if there is anything that needs to be fine tune :joy: 

• Love 4

37 minutes ago, Heilo said:

It's a good idea the drama is even much better on rewatch. I am currently on episode 6 and taking it slowly. I did pick up on small clues that I may have missed in my first watch but I am glad that I did the rewatch. Do you watch it with eng subs?

Yes, watching English sub from Netflix :love:

Agreed with you, on rewatching again understand better and get to see the flow of the whole drama folding in .

• Like 4

@Thong Thin haha now do you know why i was cussing last night?!! :joy: i felt so cheated and now that I think about it again, I am going to do this just once to producer-nim:

tenor.gif

hopefully the pages doesn’t fly by too quickly. Will come back later after dinner is prepped and cooked again :sweatingbullets: (daily quarantine life lol)

• LOL 4