[Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주

syntyche

1 minute ago, MaybeLatte0402 said:

Hi Friends!!! Haven’t been active since last year but wow, LMH and KGE made me do it! Loved reading all your posts! I just can’t with this drama! Swooning over their chemistry :heart::blush::love: 

one question tho, anybody also waiting for the “imaginary flowers” to grow??? :relaxed:

It would be nice if there's a happy ending 2 year time skip where we see the flowers grown. :blush:

• Like 9

3 hours ago, SweetButters said:

Manpasikjeok Legend and Its Connection to Present Day Events in TKEM

Wow! Terrific post, @SweetButters! And good speculation about LG’s grandfather and CLNoh. 

There was some mention awhile back of a group doing fan fiction, but I couldn’t tell whether that was somewhere on Soompi or somewhere else. Would some kind soul enlighten me on where to find this group? Thanks!

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

It would be nice if there's a happy ending 2 year time skip where we see the flowers grown. :blush:

would love to see that!:love: 

I’ve only seen LMH in the The Heirs and Legend of the Blue Sea.. But this time in TKEM, something really changed.. not sure if he’s just so much more mature now or maybe has to do with who he is acting with but the vibes he is giving off is so different from how he was prior. Kudos to KGE, I’ve come to appreciate her because of this drama.. she’s great! Rooting for these 2! :heart: 

This drama is my pandemic period savior! Helps me take off my mind from more serious world problema :joy:

thank you TKEM :kiss_wink:

• Like 11

I was listening to Hwasa - Orbit and thought to myself, how awesome it would be if KGE did a cover of it. Can you imagine KGE and her voice singing this song?! :love:

Hwasa - Orbit

*Darn it, I don’t know why my links don’t show the actual image of the YouTube video. Maybe because I’m doing this on my phone?

• Like 6

Swoon posted this with caption “if you laugh, it’s treason” and I want to comment so badly, “I laughed. Pyeha, behead me now!”

21 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:
23 minutes ago, MaybeLatte0402 said:

Hi Friends!!! Haven’t been active since last year but wow, LMH and KGE made me do it! Loved reading all your posts! I just can’t with this drama! Swooning over their chemistry :heart::blush::love: 

one question tho, anybody also waiting for the “imaginary flowers” to grow??? :relaxed:

And if the ending shows a 2 year time skip where they finally get to be together, 2 years from now, on that day, I will come back here and write, “Lee Gon and Jung Tae Eul are finally reunited and happy.” 

@MaybeLatte0402 right, right? Their chemistry is off the charts! Sometimes sweet and innocent, sometimes sexual :lol:

• Like 9
  • LOL 13
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, AgentQuake said:

@Phoenix88 oooh some new info 

“irrevocable decision”

liiiiike a head chop?  and not the special JTE kind 

Yes I am so done with her! Put that head on the chopping block. Lol of course JTE kind of beheading is exclusively hers! Only for the queen :tounge_xd:

This is so accurate lol

Behold....

The coat of Doom!

• LOL 16

1 hour ago, Heretorant said:

Swoon posted this with caption “if you laugh, it’s treason” and I want to comment so badly, “I laughed. Pyeha, behead me now!”

And if the ending shows a 2 year time skip where they finally get to be together, 2 years from now, on that day, I will come back here and write, “Lee Gon and Jung Tae Eul are finally reunited and happy.” 

@MaybeLatte0402 right, right? Their chemistry is off the charts! Sometimes sweet and innocent, sometimes sexual :lol:

agreeeeeee!:blush:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 2
  • Love 7

On 5/24/2020 at 6:55 PM, mrsj3n said:

They might have been following our forum here because @Chellsee was ready to use it on them if the scandalous did not happen in episode 12. :joy:

But on a serious note, yes.. I wonder that too.

I think one of the royal guard brought the gun to them and JTE mentioned it to LG that it has left 2 bullets?  And in a fit of anger.. bang bang!

Honestly, Lee Gon was so cool on this scene. :heart:

@mrsj3n I thought TE got 3 more bullets, where did the other one go?

1590248351.gif

• Like 5
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 5

3 minutes ago, Chellsee said:

She shot the car tire when it was heading towards her. She checked the gun barrel after she got out of the car she was driving, so at that time we saw 3. After that she saw a car heading towards her and she used 1 bullet to shot that car, so there's 2 left.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

May 25th 2022 is exactly 2 years away, so maybe they DO end up closing the portals in 2020 and spend the years apart?   And then somehow JTE enters the bookstore in ROK and wanders out of it in KOC?  It might be an Easter egg teasing the actual ending.  It could be a sign from Yo Yo Kid telling LG not to give up, and to make sure he restores the balance because fate will find a way to get them together again?

• Like 13
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 2

17 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

She shot the car tire when it was heading towards her. She checked the gun barrel after she got out of the car she was driving, so at that time we saw 3. After that she saw a car heading towards her and she used 1 bullet to shot that car, so there's 2 left.

Oh yah! Now I remember. Thank you!

Need to re-watch the last 2 episodes, specially the beheading part of KOC's future Queen! :blush:

1590436950.gif

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edited by Chellsee
  • Like 14
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

24 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

Okay a week ago half of us missed seeing the coat in the opening episode and didn’t know what it was, and now we are triggered by the very site of it

The coat was in ep 1?  Oh crap, now I have to watch ep 1 again.  How can I miss so much?:(

• Like 2
  • LOL 14

18 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

She's a sharpshooter. None of her shot killed her intended 'victim' vital points. She even shot the tyre ...and two of the assailant were down. She's so good. And when the truck driver tried to get her, she gave him one whack and he was down unmoved. Ohhhh....she's so tough. A tough queen indeed.

• Like 12
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2

1 hour ago, Chellsee said:

Definitely a gift to us from the director.  Drama King and Queen could’ve just unloaded the bullets but noooooo they had to go bangity bang

Maybe this is their version of foreplay.  Shooting guns and beheading.  I stan.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • LOL 15
  • Awesome 3

1 hour ago, lyrically aesthetic said:

Damn this forum movin faster than Lee Gon's kiss... did ya'll even sleep? It feels like you are all goin to die before JTE does (iz in your theories!!!) 

Well,  the people in the thread do sleep but they take turn in this sleepless thread.  When one part of the world sleeps the other part has woken up.  The first thing they do when they wake up is to read the latest info in the thread and the people who are going to sleep, write their last post in the thread  before sleeping.  :blush:  

p.s Whenever I check my time according to my zone ... there will always be a new post/posts , morning, afternoon, evening, night etc.  

• Like 4
  • LOL 12
  • Awesome 2

36 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

I know you did it intentionally,  :lol: Behead would never be the same anymore, now everyone loves to get beheading. :relieved:

• Like 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

The coat was in ep 1?  Oh crap, now I have to watch ep 1 again.  How can I miss so much?:(

@CarolynH we really need to re-watch this drama again and again to absorb even single-little thing.

Every scene that we missed play a big part.

Now I'm confused which comes first, re-watch or back to back reading 54 more pages.  :lol::D

• Like 3
  • LOL 10

31 minutes ago, Chellsee said:

I thought TE got 3 more bullets, where did the other one go?

She used it to shoot the car who speed up to her way. That leaves the two. It was before the truck of doom hits the payphone. I feel sad and loved the scene in the same time, the moment she only has two bullets to defend herself while she sees a huge number of LR's minions are coming in front of her. Desperately she point it to the front waiting for them coming near her, but glad LG comes in time. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 2
  • Love 2