[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

does any of our comrades here know the title or song fr ep 16 - female singer and the scene was when SR was in the recovery room and JH was there with some of her family but i can't find on YT bc i don't know the title :( If you guys have an idea, please give it a shout here :) thanks!!!!

• Like 3

Episode 16 was beautifully done despite being almost 2 hour long! 

They said their goodbye so many times, but that last goodbye was perfectly heartbreaking. Yejin's so sooo good in emotional scenes! And the goodbye from the ducklings made me tear up as well. 

It felt bittersweet seeing them live their lives separately in NK and SK. It's the reality they have to face because of the border between these two countries. But i love what RJH said, that he hopes she doesn't miss out on the little beautiful things life has to offer. 

It would have been amazing to see them get married with the twin girls... but the ending was beautiful nonetheless. Swiss is just so beautiful! How can you get stressed when you have that kind of view everyday?! 

Thank you CLOY... the only problem now is how do i slowly detach myself from this wonderful show. Rewatch everything or start a new drama with a totally different genre?! :joy:

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, hibiscus23 said:

does any of our comrades here know the title or song fr ep 16 - female singer and the scene was when SR was in the recovery room and JH was there with some of her family but i can't find on YT bc i don't know the title :( If you guys have an idea, please give it a shout here :) thanks!!!!

Davichi - Sunset :wub:

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, hibiscus23 said:

It’s Sunset by Davichi :)

• Like 5

3 hours ago, strongtower said:

But I believe when the audience (for e.g. Me) sympathizes to a character that's when the actor really displayed great acting skills.

i felt like this for Seri as well many times. Most especially at the scene where she was running after Jeong-Hyeok during the exchange of prisoners. I could feel the desperation like I was in her shoes. 

i also felt sympathetic to Jeong-hyeok during the scene where Seri was captured and he heard a gunshot after Seri said to him saranghaeyo. JH didnt say anything, his tears just flowed with a blank expression in tune with the ost pictures of my heart. I felt for him, like his world was crashing and he was dead worried.

• Like 8
  • Love 1

I still cant accept the fact that Crash Landing On You is finally over. I feel like there is something missing inside my heart and I dont know how to fill that void. I definetely need more than 6 months to move on. This drama is so beautiful in so many ways. Even with the lack of kiss and intimacy from the main leads in the last few episodes, this drama still managed to make my heart flutter in a good way. Crash Landing On You is now definetely one of my favourite drama.

And about the ending, I love it. I really do. Even if I must admit it kind of missed something. I think the writer give spaces for our own imagination about what kind of life these two lovebirds will have. To be honest I still like to think that the children is playing hide and seek in the last scene, while their parents looking at them with that adoring look on their face. But then again it is up to our own imagination. So in the end I must say, it is a good way to end a good drama. I wont complain.

I felt fine until I saw the pictures of Jeong Hyeok and Se Ri in their Switzerland home. They both look so happy and relaxed. Did the makeup artists purposely made Se Ri look pregnant? I dont know. All that I know is that she have that pregnancy glow. Or is it just me that think so? That picture left bigger void in my heart. Now the only way to fill the void is to read fanfiction. Up until this moment I cant find one yet. Fanfic writers please show yourself! I need you! I need a glimpse of their life as husband and wife. Or when the first time Se Ri tell Jeong Hyeok that she is pregnant and his reaction, Se Ri's pregnancy journey, Jeong Hyeok as a protective father to be, when their first child is born, Se Ri and Jeong Hyeok taking care of their newborn, the baby's first step, the baby's first birthday, and so on. I desperately need visualization. I think fanfiction will complete my life.

Fanfic writers, please show yourself and help this woman to cope with the hardest separation she have ever encounter with. Thank you.

• Like 6
  • LOL 3

Our Ducklings praising and sending love to our SR/YJ dong mu :wub:

I really wish I can meet SYJ in real life, she's been praised by so many of her sunbae and hoobae. From all the comments I've read so far she's such a wonderful, cheerful, silly, positive and inspirational person. I wish her all the best with her upcoming endeavors. 

• Like 14
  • Love 5

5 hours ago, INeedAFan said:

True! I wish he showed up earlier.

Ikr...he was so funny. Everytime he got a phone call he would turn and look at RJH I was like ...dude you are so obvious lol! Thought it was nice of him to let him go to hospital and how he tried to stall at the DMZ so RJH could see Seri....he was a softie

Can you tell me how to respond to multiple people in same quote? I see people with several boxes and responses in 1 but I'm not sure how

Edited by Dana T
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, Dana T said:

Can you tell me how to respond to multiple people in same quote? I see people with several boxes and responses in 1 but I'm not sure how

You just need to quote the texts multiple time. Eg. quote —> write your response; quote —> write again. Cheers

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Am I the only who's been wondering how on earth did JH manage to send SR the lovely flower pot? He was in NK which made it totally impossible to do so.:w00t:

My guess is that compassionate NIS chief who taught JH how to send messages to SR. He's such a romantic guy too!:wub:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

I love CJW's cameo in CLOY, it was a pleasant surprise. I might have missed the conversation here in this thread, but I think the writer was trying to hint about the ending for SRxJH right?

Screen-Shot-2020-02-19-at-6-54-50-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2020-02-19-at-6-55-06-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2020-02-19-at-6-55-12-PM.png

Spoiler

Screen-Shot-2020-02-19-at-6-55-32-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2020-02-19-at-6-55-59-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2020-02-19-at-6-56-31-PM.png

• Like 9
  • LOL 1

22 minutes ago, ncly said:

I love CJW's cameo in CLOY, it was a pleasant surprise. I might have missed the conversation here in this thread, but I think the writer was trying to hint about the ending for SRxJH right?

I don't know if someone mentioned it here or not but I'm new to k-drama world so I don't know that the cap reference is from  "The stairway to heaven" until I read this comment. Quoting Red_fishball here,

THE STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN REF THO!!!! ANY STH FANS HERE??? The director frigging used the BGM AND THE SAME SHOOTING TECHNIQUE AND ANGLES FROM STH. COUPLED WITH THE RED BEANIE AND THE REENACTION OF CRYING WHILE PULLING IT OVER HIS FACE. IM SCREAMING. LOVE IT SO MUCH HAHAHAHAH

28dac3a85787842d35ae6de24f67a5ce2774487e 

I really love how the director and writer tried to give every small details to the drama, kudos to them.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, phoenixfire25 said:

I don't know if someone mentioned it here or not but I'm new to k-drama world so I don't know that the cap reference is from  "The stairway to heaven" until I read this comment. Quoting Red_fishball here,

I really love how the director and writer tried to give every small details to the drama, kudos to them.

I agree! I haven't been this impressed in a while with the thoroughness and genius writing and directing of a drama. It was a total pleasure all the way around..every aspect to watch....well maybe except for the brother and sister in law but even their evilness was necessary to make the story complete. It was funny when it needed to be....really funny and heartfelt and genuine when it needed to be. And as someone posted previously the pairing of the leads was impeccable! Same age same visuals not to mention the chemistry made this one exciting and believable drama to watch...thanks again!

On side note not to be in conflict with what I just said Encounter imo was also an awesome drama with same brilliant writing and thoroughness. Yes the age difference was a thing for some and even me initially but it worked somehow. Just like how Seri changed RJH Park Bo Gum changed SHK character in that drama for the best. 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 4

49 minutes ago, gladys57 said:

Am I the only who's been wondering how on earth did JH manage to send SR the lovely flower pot? He was in NK which made it totally impossible to do so.:w00t:

My guess is that compassionate NIS chief who taught JH how to send messages to SR. He's such a romantic guy too!:wub:

He probably did a reserved delivery as well. He must have ordered the delivery man to send it on that day. 

• Like 5