[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

38 minutes ago, liltash85 said:

There is no overseas N korean in SK. The only NK people is those who defect and spies. Definitely no one will know the identity of a spy. Seri cannot introduced him as diplomat either coz there is no NK ambassador in SK vice versa. She can only introduced him as a defector or Capt RJH needs to pick up SK accent fast. 

i don't think the writer will go to this extend to create a NK diplomat post in SK though it is fictional. 

Ok thanks for clarifying. Perhaps he can pretend to not be able to talk or something so they will not hear his accent lol. It sounds crazy but it isnt the worst idea.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

I’m also thinking that at this point, no one in SK knows where she’s been all this time and she might eventually have to disclose that she ended up in NK and she could then use JH as her fiancé as a reason to why she was in NK.. to be with “her man”. 

Her second brother knows because SJ told him. The writer might use this information for the plot, who knows?

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 4

It will be kinda funny to see them switch roles in the next episode - In the beginning of the show, SR was on JH's territory, so all the lies was on him - he had to protect her, he had to say she's his fiancee, had to guide her through his world, so I am looking forward to it being the other way around. Even though JH understands the rules of this world, but not the high and corporate society of SK. So it will definitely serve some comedic/sweet moments between JH and SR. The writer does these moments really well, so I can't wait for the episode 11! Even from the trailer we can see that it's quite a show - JH in a hoodie! :D

• Like 13
  • Love 1

I'm curious to see if he will immediately tell her in coffee shop?? About CCK threats &that's why he came. I'm sure he doesn't want to make her uneasy or ruin their happy meeting but she's not stupid and she would know it took something pretty drastic to get him there 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, INeedAFan said:

Her second brother knows because SJ told him. The writer might use this information for the plot, who knows?

yes, this is why I think she might have to disclose the fact that she was in NK. Although a part of me thinks that the older brother might not say that he knows she was in NK because that would’ve meant he knew she was alive and kept that hidden from everyone. One thing I’m almost certain though is that everyone will likely find out his NK and it’s just a matter of how that will happen. 

21 minutes ago, whome said:

Perhaps SR introduces JH as her fiance instead of bodyguard because he's staying/living with her. 

I thought about this as well. He’ll likely want to be with her 24/7 to ensure her safety. :D oh man I can’t wait to see the look on his face when he sees her place! Even better if the ducklings end up staying with her as well!! Mind blown!!! 

• Like 10
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, L A said:

What movie will he be working on after CLOY may I ask?

I'm happy to see Hyun Bin again and again on my laptop screen :)

It’s “Bargaining” - blockbuster movie with budget of 10 billion won, directed by Little Forest’s Director and based on the true story of 23 South Korean missionaries held hostage in Afghanistan in 2007. He will be a NIS agent. The other lead is Hwang Jeong Min, his close friend and sunbaenim. Last I checked, movie schedule states it’ll be released in September.

• Like 8
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, mouse007 said:

yes, this is why I think she might have to disclose the fact that she was in NK. Although a part of me thinks that the older brother might not say that he knows she was in NK because that would’ve meant he knew she was alive and kept that hidden from everyone. One thing I’m almost certain though is that everyone will likely find out his NK and it’s just a matter of how that will happen. 

My theory: she would introduce him as her fiancé and disclose her recent whereabouts. She would probably say that they met in Switzerland while she was traveling :D.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

lmao its so funny to see how we’re all dying here because of these cloy breaks imagine how we’re dealing with the END ,I don’t even want to think about that!

-------

When you are a mom and you love your child so much that any moment you see them in pain, you want to do everything you can to take that pain away. Especially if it’s pain you’ve gone through, and pain you know all too well. Mom of the year right there!

imageimageimage

Source: arilimbrick
  • Like 9
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 5

“Crash Landing On You” Son Yejin Stands On A Board Because Hyunbin’s Too Tall

She’s already tall AND wearing heels.

bsXURyUpJNuxArCR5_YWdNhVP64v7gmVlTUwQD9L

tvN‘s popular drama Crash Landing On You is gaining attention for its memorable plot and impressive cast.

Spoiler

YH3

Viewers in particular love the chemistry between co-stars Son Yejin and Hyunbin.

YH4

A recent behind the scenes photo proves why they’re such a cute couple. Son Yejin was shown standing on a board to match Hyunbin’s height.

Considering that she’s already 165cm and was wearing three inch heels, it was definitely a sight to behold!

Spoiler

YH2

Hyunbin stands at an impressive 185cm, making him significantly taller than all of his co-stars.

https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/crash-landing-son-yejin-stands-board-hyunbins-tall/

throwback

younger version of themselves:wub:

Spoiler

Cs8IThw.jpg

adding

• Like 16
  • Awesome 1

CLOY is constantly on my mind that when I rewatched the Ep 11 preview, I wondered why SR’s brother and sister-in-law went to her house. It can’t be a warm friendly family visit, so I think they must be there to persuade/threaten SR to give up the chairperson position, either with 1) her brother’s knowledge of her whereabouts when she went missing, or 2) the fact that the sister-in-law now has a lot of stocks in SR’s company. The thing is, I can’t remember if SJ ever told the brother that he met SR in NK, or just that he met her. And 2) how much stocks did the sister-in-law buy? Enough to be major-shareholder? Anyway the visit can’t be a good one, and maybe JH will overhear the conversation and realise that whatever SR has been sharing about her family with him is true. And then, just maybe, he found it necessary to comfort her after they leave. You know, she could be crying and everything, and he comforts her the SK way.. :naughty:

• Like 11

2 minutes ago, Nesame said:

@Jemrieyea, SYJ is 165 when i googled about it. Shes in high heels and on board but still some distance fr him

If they are 20 cm apart in height, then it’s the perfect combination for her head to fit exactly right below his chin when they hug! :wub:

• Like 5
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

44 minutes ago, INeedAFan said:

Ring ...

Some fans are going to be crushed when Bin confirms his marriage and it's not with Yejin. Seems extreme esp since the pics came out a few days ago and there was no mention of him removing the ring for shooting.

To add, this is coming from a fan who actually ships them but also questioned the need for rings for the characters.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, KimSooHanMoo said:

It’s “Bargaining” - blockbuster movie with budget of 10 billion won, directed by Little Forest’s Director and based on the true story of 23 South Korean missionaries held hostage in Afghanistan in 2007. He will be a NIS agent. The other lead is Hwang Jeong Min, his close friend and sunbaenim. Last I checked, movie schedule states it’ll be released in September.

Waw HJM i love him too especially in ode to my father. Can’t waittt

• Like 3