Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

12 hours ago, mouse007 said:

hat song meant something to JH and it was the only time he’s ever played that composition and it happens to coincide with that time in Seri’s life where she was at her lowest and she happens to hear that composition which comforts her in a way that she feels as though she was saved by it. That simple piano composition meant something to both of them and connected them in a whole new level. That piano piece also signifies something that only they know about. No one besides JH knows that Seri had intended to kill herself in Switzerland and no one but Seri knows and has heard that special composition. This is also why I think there’s no one else around them as they’re standing on that lake looking at each other. 

I couldn't agree more. As you've mentioned, their encounters in Switzerland not only emphasized that they are "fated" to be with each other, but showed that our actions affect others in ways we never expect. In this case, RJH played that song as a farewell to his brother. It was a song that reminds him of a very tragic and sad event in his life. It was a song that he detested hearing again in his life for the fear of re-igniting his grief-stricken self. Unknowingly, as much as it was a song full of grief and pain for him, it uplifted someone else. For Seri, it was a song that literally saved her life. If you really want to go deeper into this, I'd go as much as to interpret that as RJH was offering that song to his late brother, feeling lonely and alone in the world; he was sent another person to be with him -- Seri.

This drama is littered with plenty of poignant and subtle symbolism. It's brilliant.

9 hours ago, mouse007 said:

I have to admit that there is a part of me that also isn’t sure if he actually remembers her from their brief encounter in Switzerland since he hasn’t mentioned it to her even after they played that piano piece together. The one thing that makes me think he remembered her was the scene where he took the camera out of the closet since there was no reason for him to take it out other than he remembers her and for the drama to also show that specific scene. The piano scene by the lake and the scene of them watching paragliders would’ve been enough to give us that sort of background (of them having been at the same place at the same time at one pivotal point in their lives) so the bridge scene wasn’t necessary. I think the bridge scene was inserted to make us realize that he remembers her. That would also explain why he seemed to care for her safety right from the beginning. 

Am I alone, that I actually do NOT want them to remember their prior encounters in Switzerland? I think that remembering all of those encounters would diminish the profoundness of the entire "fated" arc between them.

I find it more romantic to think that the two are so destined to be together that the world "shrank" multiple times to accommodate their fateful encounters. They failed to get to know each other in Switzerland because timing was not right yet. Both of them needed to grow individually so when the world connived again to let them meet, it would be at that "perfect" timing.  Oblivious of their prior serendipitous encounters, they fall in love because of who each other are, not because of the idea that they were "destined" to be with each other anyways.

• Like 12
  • Love 2

26 minutes ago, Jemrie said:

omo... omo.. I SEE A RING ON HIS FINGER. Can't wait for upcoming episode

I'm soooooo excited for episode 11 :love:

Okay... just one more week... HAHAHA.

• Like 12

32 minutes ago, Jemrie said:

omo... omo.. I SEE A RING ON HIS FINGER. Can't wait for upcoming episode
Filming  Fan cam. :wub:

Omg this is making me excited!! Are they going to make an eternal promise to each other? :heart:

I think OST part 7 is released? :)

• Like 14

The ring!!! The ring!!!

Just one thing: His hair style is back to normal, is he back home? It better not be engagement ring with Seo Dan.

In another spoiler it says the scene is when Seri is in hospital. I hope she does not get hurt. Could be she is pregnant :phew:

22473424.gif

• Like 7
  • Naughty 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

I found it very meaningful that Woo-pil, MB’s son was the one who found MH’s watch. His life was saved by MH and now, little WP has a part to play in bringing down his saviour’s murderer.

• Like 15

A fan theory (delusional, obviously) on how JH has a ring.

SR and JH read comments on JH’s looks.

SR: Are you happy?

JH: *A faint smile

SR: Why are you smiling? Are you really that happy?

SR writes a comment (under a fake name).

After a while...

SR: Why does no one believe that you are not my bodyguard? I cannot allow it. Let’s go.

JH: Where?
SR: To get engagement rings for both of us? Remember to wear it and make sure paparazzis capture it.

JH: Ok. :wub:

JH:

EPMe6rAVUAEgz88?format=jpg&name=large

Photo from Twitter 

@Ashleigh Adams A great insight! It’s always nice to read a scientific relevance of any dramas. It makes my brain works better :D. After episode 10, I’ve got a feeling that the writer has been trying to set up an ending in NK for SR and JH. 

• Like 9
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

6 hours ago, forsaken629 said:

very interested also about what will be the development of seo dan and SJ.. if they end up falling in love with each other.. 

they will be also in the same situation with seri and captain ri.. one from south and one from north

Although it won't be so easy, their situation will be much easier compared to Seri and JH since GSJ has British passport (he can go in and out of country freely) and they don't have ties with government like JH. I wish to see their growing relationship more, i love them together:heart:

@Ashleigh Adams very well said! I was trying to say the same thing in my previous posts too and that's exactly the reason why i want them to stay in NK but i know it is more convenient to be in Switzerland for the drama sake. 

Oh the ring!! Is he going to be introduced as fiancee too :D It would be great actually..

• Like 9

I notice the scene, where Pyo Chi Soo was singing the SK National Anthem, was heartwarming and heartbreaking at the same time. He can hear the SK National Anthem played daily at the DMZ that he’s able to memorize the whole song. And, it got to show how close they are yet so far.

• Like 10
  • Sad 2
  • Love 2

Hi! So someone told me about this drama! I'm going to give it a try! I don't know the actor or actress! But I am curious about their acting. I hope I continue to share my thoughts here!

• Like 8
  • Awesome 1

I'm currently playing CLOY's OSTs in spotify since i still need to wait another week for episode 11. :cry:

My fave OST is Yerin's Here I Am Again but after listening to Song Ga In's im torn now, it's sooooo beautiful and the scene that i remember the most with this song was when RJH was purposely having a bad sense of direction and delaying Seri just so he can spend more time with her... :bawling::heart:

• Like 10
  • Sad 1

JH with a ring, black turtle neck, grey trench coat and back to his NK hair style, does that mean they are back in NK? JH and SR or JH alone?

Can't wait for Feb 1......:lol:

My shipper's heart is wishing hard that ring is for REAL too.... :lol::lol::lol:

• Like 13
  • LOL 2

13 minutes ago, Winny said:

JH with a ring, black turtle neck, grey trench coat and back to his NK hair style, does that mean they are back in NK? JH and SR or JH alone?

Can't wait for Feb 1......:lol:

I must be the only one that thinks a ring seems so out of the blue. (Unless for some awful reason he does end up married to Seo Dan.) hmmmm ....

• Like 5

I wish it's not the ring of his arrange marriage with SD..

The ducklings might drag him home n he is forced to marry SD as soon as he arrive coz it's over the arranged date :(

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

Who knows the plot twist could be the ring is his engagement ring with Seo Dan hahaha! :ph34r:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

Man I totally forgot about SD and RJH's impending engagement with her till now I was in my own lalaland thinking either RiRi will make it official or they will be going with the fake fiance trope again. I hope the ring is not from his engagement with SD. Our otp already has enough obstacles to face I wish they get done with this love triangle and call of the engagement already:mellow:

• Like 9

@Elle R Same here, it was so out of the blue that i started thinking about plot twist, or maybe that the ring is REAL, then i start checking the details on that picture...:lol::lol::lol: 

I do hope it's not for SD.... :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:  

F4 + MB back to work today?

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7yE1Z6JpKo/?igshid=101mtdadbbg3l

Credits to the original owner of this IG post.

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

I'm not seeing the North Korean loyalty badge on Ri Jung Hyuk's clothes so maybe he's still in South Korea, so there's a high possibility that its SeRi's and Jung Hyuk's ring?!  :wub:

• Like 9
  • Awesome 1

To be honest, there is a slim chance the ring is SD and RJH’s engagement ring. The writer has made it clear that there is no hope in their engagement. I don’t think the writer would have entertained such an idea again.

• Like 13