[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

1 hour ago, Elle R said:

Some fans are going to be crushed when Bin confirms his marriage and it's not with Yejin. Seems extreme esp since the pics came out a few days ago and there was no mention of him removing the ring for shooting.

To add, this is coming from a fan who actually ships them but also questioned the need for rings for the characters.

Jus saw an article that the ring was seen when he was having a break but it was removed when shooting start

https://news.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?news_id=N1005622810

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

I just want to share that I'm still watching this drama. And I want to share that I love this drama. And I want to share that I love all of the people in the drama. And I want to share that I love the story. Sometimes I am in tears. I'm going to keep watching!

Edit: I am going to try to catch up soon!

Edit: I'm still behind on the episodes! I'm on episode 6! Pray for me!

Edited by 2handsintertwined
  • Like 3
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, Elle R said:

Some fans are going to be crushed when Bin confirms his marriage and it's not with Yejin. Seems extreme esp since the pics came out a few days ago and there was no mention of him removing the ring for shooting.

To add, this is coming from a fan who actually ships them but also questioned the need for rings for the characters.

I am perplexed at how some Kfans are focusing more on his personal life rather than his talent.. I am sorry for saying this, but fans need to chill out. Let us enjoy their talent rather than focusing on his/her/their personal life.. 

I believe those fans are still young? I don't know, but at times I feel these fans are having an unnecessary stress LOL. 

The ring is his. Full stop. Be it with YJ, Seri or Seo Dan. Hahaha. On another note, 4 days to episode 11 I am soooooooo looking forward.! :heart:

• Like 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 4

38 minutes ago, Nesame said:

Jus saw an article that the ring was seen when he was having a break but it was removed when shooting start

https://news.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?news_id=N1005622810

Even sbs news mentioned abt the ring! 
wow, I think it is serious matter for him wearing the ring, and maybe it was accidentally done by him to show that he has a serious relationship. Eventhough, he is not meant for SYJ, I hope fans will always give support to him, SYJ and all CLOY's crew. Without HB and SYJ, CLOY will not be hits!

• Like 4
  • Off-Topic 1

Speculating here but maybe they are not shooting scenes in sequence?

I don't think Hyun Bin is the type of person to publicly wear a ring when he knows there are TONS of people watching his every move. Even more so now that the drama is super popular.

Perils of live shooting when they have difficulty filming scenes with large crowds. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, INeedAFan said:

Let’s forget about the ring for a while. Life is too short to care about your fave. He/she may not know you exist! Just enjoy the show :lol:.

thank you for the subs. if there a place i can watch the special episode with the full english subs ? i have been looking but all the sites were raw, unsubbed 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote IGs! Thanks! :)
  • Like 3
  • Awesome 1

40 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

Speculating here but maybe they are not shooting scenes in sequence?

I don't think Hyun Bin is the type of person to publicly wear a ring when he knows there are TONS of people watching his every move. Even more so now that the drama is super popular.

Perils of live shooting when they have difficulty filming scenes with large crowds. :sweatingbullets:

I agree. Hyun Bin is a veteran actor. It is unbelievable for such a seasoned actor to  be so careless about such matter. He knows the fan uproar and backlash that his currently airing drama would suffer for such a trivial mistake.

Also, as Dramanoona have mentioned, scenes are not shot in sequence. This is the most reasonable theory about this. It is also not going to be out of context if the two end up exchanging couple rings and what not. So yea, I wouldn't freak out about this. Besides, Hyun Bin has always been very upfront with his prior relationships to the public. He has never been the type to keep his private relationships in secret.

• Like 12
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

17 minutes ago, c Cinc said:

I agree. Hyun Bin is a veteran actor. It is unbelievable for such a seasoned actor to  be so careless about such matter. He knows the fan uproar and backlash that his currently airing drama would suffer for such a trivial mistake.

Also, as Dramanoona have mentioned, scenes are not shot in sequence. This is the most reasonable theory about this. It is also not going to be out of context if the two end up exchanging couple rings and what not. So yea, I wouldn't freak out about this. Besides, Hyun Bin has always been very upfront with his prior relationships to the public. He has never been the type to keep his private relationships in secret.

I hope I won't offend anyone, but yes I agree with @c Cinc that shoots are not done in sequence. It always depends on the location, schedule of actors, etc. So yeah, this might be a prop. Nevertheless, who knows. :)

Hey, I'd like HB and SYJ to date IRL and end up together as much as the next girl. But yeah, HB has been open to the public with his relationships with SHK and KSR so this time, why the denials? Well, going public is always a mutual decision and most of the time, it diverts the attention of the audience from the film/series the actors are working on. Probably, that's one of the reasons why they are being mum about it if there is truth to the dating rumors.

For now, we wait. If they have something to admit, they will surely admit it in time, right? My shipper heart is torn between hoping for good news and taking everything face value. Ugh, the life of a fan girl is never easy.

• Like 10
  • Off-Topic 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

I believe if we were to talk more about HB & SYJ relationship, be it platonic or romantic, there's a thread in shippers paradise. I'm sorry if I offend anyone here. Let's not go off topic from the main objective of this thread.

• Like 16
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1

Let’s forget about the ring for a while. Life is too short to care about your fave. He/she may not know you exist! Just enjoy the show :lol:.

I know there were people unsatisfied with this final kiss, but damn, not me. With the music, grab and emotions (tears) SYJ was able to maintain ... loved it so much. And it looks like the director gave them the creative room to plan out the scene too.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote IGs! Thanks! :)
  • Like 9
  • LOL 1

My theory: she would introduce him as her fiancé and disclose her recent whereabouts. She would probably say that they met in Switzerland while she was traveling :D.

I think this is a possibility. Whatever the case, both Seri and JH are smart and are able to easily adapt to whatever situation they are thrown into. This is one of the things I love about them :wub:  More than the reason behind the ring, I am eager to see the humour that is likely to ensue if she were to introduce him as her fiance. 

5 hours ago, joonminfan said:

CLOY is constantly on my mind that when I rewatched the Ep 11 preview, I wondered why SR’s brother and sister-in-law went to her house. It can’t be a warm friendly family visit, so I think they must be there to persuade/threaten SR to give up the chairperson position, either with 1) her brother’s knowledge of her whereabouts when she went missing, or 2) the fact that the sister-in-law now has a lot of stocks in SR’s company. The thing is, I can’t remember if SJ ever told the brother that he met SR in NK, or just that he met her. And 2) how much stocks did the sister-in-law buy? Enough to be major-shareholder? Anyway the visit can’t be a good one, and maybe JH will overhear the conversation and realise that whatever SR has been sharing about her family with him is true. And then, just maybe, he found it necessary to comfort her after they leave. You know, she could be crying and everything, and he comforts her the SK way.. :naughty:

There's a preview? Where? 

• Like 5

I don't think second oppa would admit that he talked to GSJ or even if he admits (coz GSJ said he talked to her family to say she is ok) , he wouldn't admit he knew about RJH because it might reveal his previous intentions. I believe he will act like he knows nothing about her stay in NK and the fiance issue will happen because their over intimate photos (e.g. hugging in the middle of a street) will be leaked to media. Giving the fact that Seri had boyfriend scandals in the past but none of them were quite openly revealed like this, she will have no choice but say that he is different from her other flings and introduce him as her fiance in my opinion.  

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Their popularity is rising,too much news about them outside the drama

Old Photos of Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin in Their 20s Resurface in Light of Their Recent Chemistry

If they had worked together in their 20s, it would’ve been absolutely legendary.

With the overwhelming popularity of Netflix’s Crash Landing on You, old photos of Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin from their 20s are resurfacing for how amazing they would have looked together back then.

d9482900e89446fdb8248a5c7cf2d211.jpeg?s=

The post is titled “Why Didn’t They Meet in Their 20s When They Were Both Acting and Are the Same Age?” and it shows a series of photos of the two stars from when they were younger.

Fans are responding to the post with comments such as “Both have unbelievable visuals“, “They look like babies“, and “I wish they worked together on a project in their 20s“.

And in regret that they never worked together when they were young, fans are sharing such photos of the two actors in order to imagine what it would have looked like if they met earlier.

hyun bin and son ye jin are in their 20's and now their at 38 years old.time flies :D

• Like 9
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2