[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

Guys the good tHing and maybe the only good thing come out from.the preview is...

NO CCG IN THE SCENE SO I HOPE HE.GO DIE IN HELL FROM.THAT GUN SHOOT IN EP 14 ENDING. SO HYUNBIN CAN WRAP THINGS UP IN NORTH KOREA IN EP 15 and come back to our seri in ep 16 :)

Btw thats people complaining about preview thumbnail is something.. i know they are second lead and not directly affected our riri couple but cmon cant you give them.break...

• Like 9
  • Insightful 1

Someone needs to do a compilation of all the best and cutest scenes — one with just Seri and JH, and one with all the ducklings!

2 hours ago, Samuel Yohanes said:

Guys the good tHing and maybe the only good thing come out from.the preview is...

NO CCG IN THE SCENE SO I HOPE HE.GO DIE IN HELL FROM.THAT GUN SHOOT IN EP 14 ENDING. SO HYUNBIN CAN WRAP THINGS UP IN NORTH KOREA IN EP 15 and come back to our seri in ep 16 :)

Btw thats people complaining about preview thumbnail is something.. i know they are second lead and not directly affected our riri couple but cmon cant you give them.break...

But I need CCG to go back to NK with a bad report to clear Daddy Ri’s name and place that Director of Military in the dumpster with him too. 

• Like 8

It took me 14 episodes of CLOY and a preview of episode 15 to realize that the writer can really, actually kill off either Seri or Jeong Hyeok to pull off a shock ending. Twitter, Soompi, Youtube and other social media channels are going to erupt. Everybody's going to talk about it and no matter the reason, that's really good for business.

I am hoping though that writer-nim will stick to her storytelling roots and give us an ending that will make CLOY a classic.

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, L A said:

why Soompi/tVN....yesterday you just filled my shipping heart with joy from the BTS clip and tonight you gotta make my heart sink with episode 15 preview. 

Maybe because sweet moment of BTS clip are intended for publicity and Marketing/Promotional Purpose.

And when the preview out, it's shot me like Bang! Bang! 

From the preview i see more progress of second lead couple. Did Alberto still in contact with SR brother? 

I hope nothing bad happen with all NK ahjumma family especially ManBok wife and child. And also happy ending for the Duckling.  

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

This preview is tvN's retribution for all the kicks and butterflies we got from the behind the scenes. Lol just kidding. :D

Anyhow, it breaks my heart to see YSR powerless in her own turf. That look when MB was being dragged out of her room. And wtf, she's gonna be left alone with her so-called "family". YSH better pay for everything he and his wife has done. Writer-nim, serve us JUSTICE!

I hope uri Jeong Hyeokie is alright. SR will be sending you safe home no matter what it takes. :bawling:

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

miles away from each other  but you can still feel longing to be with each other , oh please writer be kind :bawling:

PD nim Can he continues stare longingly at the sky....while put one hand up? I wanna see if there is ring so i can know this scene is pre or post SK. Thanks. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 8

The preview looks like a flashback,,, brother saying Rjh is a spy this should be prior to the scene where Seri revealed the recorder...Otherwise NIS would look sloppy here...The 5 ducklings will really be sent back to NK including RJH to settle the case 

At the end of the day RJH cant take it anymore and goes back to SK ...Happy ending

If the writer wants a sad ending thats fine ! As long as they release a season 2  or if Hyun Bin and Son ye Jin starts dating instead. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 10

you know there is the paragliding penguin plush toy.. now,

:love:

photo book, posters, postcards.. woohoo!!

i’m definitely late to post this but, i really can’t catch up with this thread as fast these days :vicx:

not sure if they do international shipping since the whole online site is in korean but here it is..

http://m.yes24.com/goods/detail/88360865

• Like 6

Looks like I’ll be crying my eyes out again based off the preview but I still think there will be a happy ending. SR’s family has got to step up and I reckon that in addition to SR’s mum possibly helping, the oldest brother and his wife will inadvertently help her too. JH’s dad has got to have something else planned too I think! But also JH, I feel like there really is more to him than we know and he also has a back up plan. So many possibilities!

I’ll just keep pondering over possible endings and weighing out the pros and cons. I really just keep jumping from one possible ending to another and then back again in a circle to reconsider them lol 

• Like 8

12 minutes ago, Ririlove2020 said:

If the writer wants a sad ending thats fine ! As long as they release a season 2  or if Hyun Bin and Son ye Jin starts dating instead. 

This is the only resolution for a sad ending that can avoid any ranting/ protests/ angst at TvN on Sunday night :sweatingbullets: For TvN's own security and safety, it's better to give the whole CLOY comrades something they have been wishing for since the first episode. 

• Like 1
  • Love 4