[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

@Ahpheng LOL, I donno why... this line from Stairways to Heaven always makes me laugh. I mean, ever since it showed up in CLOY. It's such a sad sad story, but with the cameo and JM's imitating the scene... I will never see this drama the same. :joy:

I am so looking forward to their happy ending. Hope it will be as good as SG, if not... at least it will be like Descendants of the Sun.

• Like 10
  • LOL 2

@Ahphengthat Stairway quote could also be a foreshadowing of future. I thought that maybe at the time...very applicable...could play in and make full circle! One thing is for sure with this drama that I love..they have done exceptionally well wrapping up all the loose ends and making everything make sense everything has a purpose....so  well written and directed. I am curious about the scene with RJH and Seri in a park? Blue columns? We haven't seen that yet...could be in Switzerland.? Hard to imagine much more time for them in SK

I just hope we get to see a small part of their happy time together as a married couple after all been thru. Not big time jump where we strictly have to use imagination. I mean happy ending is happy ending but actually seeing it would be so satisfying 

Edited by Dana T
  • Like 8
  • Awesome 1

For Son Ye-jin from Hive Media Corp (film production company)

[kofic] Hive Media Corp. is a film production company and management agency established by KIM Seong-yong in 2014. It started in the best possible way, having planned and produced biopic drama <The Last Princess> (2016), which sold 5.6 million tickets at the local box office. This was followed by two more riskier projects that eventually beat the odds; Korea’s first found footage horror film, <GONJIAM: Haunted Asylum> (2017) surprised as much the 2.6 million viewers it attracted than the film industry with such a big haul, while the R-rated comedy <What a Man Wants> (2017) still managed to pass the million admissions threshold. Now led by William KIM, it is currently producing <The Department Heads of Namsan> with LEE Byung-hun in the lead.

Production

1. · The Man Standing Next (2020) - South Korea
  2. · Forbidden Dream (2019) - South Korea
  3. · What a Man Wants (2018) - South Korea
  4. · The Drug King (2018) - South Korea
  5. · High Society (2018) - South Korea
  6. · GONJIAM: Haunted Asylum (2018) - South Korea
  7. · The Last Princess (2016) - South Korea
  • Like 13

I know, I'm late in posting my thoughts on Ep 14 but life's been busy so here it goes..

Once again, I thought HB and YJ did an amazing job with their acting. The scene where they are both crying after she finally wakes up is so touching. You can really see the fear and the frustration in JH's eyes.. frustrated that she put herself in danger for him and fear of losing her - the one person who gave him a reason to live again. 

I love that JH and Seri are each other's reasons for wanting to really live again. They both had been carrying this immense pain in their hearts and have settled for just living but not really living or enjoying their lives to the full. Not only did they awaken feelings that they've never felt before but they've given each other a reason to dream.

The ducklings, of course, continue to be adorable. But can we just all agree that Man Bok is so awesome in these last 2 episodes? Not only did he courageously decide to put himself on the line to do what is right but he also cleverly used his skills to protect Seri but tapping her room. It was because of this that he was able to provide Seri a recording of his 2nd brother and wife's conversation which proved their involvement but it also helped her to understand her stepmother's feelings. AND how can we forget how protective he is - making sure no one can see them from the window? I love him! He is not as clueless as the ducklings but he has his own charm.

And how cute was JH being all jealous and then being overprotective of Seri, taking such good care of her to the point of nauseating the ducklings? I don't think I can get enough.

I am sure that JH did not get shot but now that SK is aware of their presence, I wonder how the rest will pan out.

• Like 15
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

‘Crash Landing on You’ Couple chemistry

[2020.02.09 ~ 2020.02.14]

현빈·손예진  HyunBin.SonYeJin

김정현·서지혜 KimJungHyun.SeoJiHye

장혜진·박명훈 JangHyeJin.ParkMyungHoon

손예진·5중대 F4 SonYeJin. F4

김선영·김정난 북벤져스 KimSunYoung.KimJungNan

Vote (need Kakao account)

https://m.media.daum.net/m/entertain/poll/12137

(create account with email; English)

https://accounts.kakao.com/login 

Current standings 

F6-D211-D0-531-E-4-D01-9994-ED6436593220

현빈·손예진  HyunBin.SonYeJin (64%)

손예진·5중대 F4 SonYeJin. F4 (22%)

• Like 1
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 4

6 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

The ducklings, of course, continue to be adorable. But can we just all agree that Man Bok is so awesome in these last 2 episodes?

I'm like a one person fan club for Man Bok. That character arc is so heartfelt and piercing. The other people in my house were giving me alarmed looks when I was cheering for him in this most recent episode. He is awesome!

• Like 10
  • Love 3

3 hours ago, campanulah said:

Scoured some old location photos from the early pages of the CLOY thread and found this. Apparently, they filmed outside the Fraumünster church in Zurich. According to @KimSooHanMoo 's post, the actors in the photo are Hyun Bin and Seo Ji Hye. 

So do we still have another Swiss epilogue installment, bec I don't think I've seen the Fraumünster in any of the episodes yet? I wonder what this is about. Since this is in Zurich, where we saw Se Ri and Seo Dan's brief encounter with the Kit Kats, was RJH in the city too? Is there going to be another encounter between Se Ri and RJH? 

photo1130298.jpg

i think it was  only for promotional stills

or another encounter of the couple 

• Like 7
  • Insightful 3

@Ameera Ali

I love to see all of Captain Ri’s jealous expressions every time SeRi treated any stud bit nicely or when he heard of SeRi’s past dating stories....:joy: He is so cute, never thought the forever tough manly brave HyunBin can be so cute while pouting or secretly please with himself when he was praised by SeRi...:love:

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 5

7 minutes ago, L A said:

My personal opinion: I love CLOY more than DotS in so many aspects. First of all the character RJH is much more mature and less showing-off than the male lead in DotS. Second of all this story explores many other social aspects and portray human in a beautiful way and dare to touch a very taboo subject: NK v. SK. Last but not least, I prefer mature over baby-faced look and Hyun Bin owns that.

-I know, unpopular opinion from an ahjumma :rolleyes:

Second this. I feel the same. I could not get past the first couple of episodes of DOTS because of the male lead character. Another ahjumma here. Haha...

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 1

@LAAGREE!!!  I also like Song Joong Ki alot..but he's got NOTHING on HB! I really hope we get to see still pics of them @that dinner party shown above. That's been one of the sexiest photos to me I hope it's not just promotional. Her dress IMO is hideous but she's beautiful so who cares and the way they're so affectionately looking at each other....love love. 

I'm rewatching MLKSS right now just to see his face. The actress in that drama really gets on my nerves but he's so sexy and passionate in that drama as well. But thank goodness he has better hairstyle now....it's worse than the bowl cut:joy:. But I would take him any way could get him there's no such thing as unattractive HB...right?

• Like 6
  • Love 3

52 minutes ago, frozentundra said:

I'm like a one person fan club for Man Bok. That character arc is so heartfelt and piercing. The other people in my house were giving me alarmed looks when I was cheering for him in this most recent episode. He is awesome!

@frozentundraCount me in your fanclub!!! Man Bok is the treasure!!!! 

• Like 8
  • Love 4

Hello everyone!

Not sure what I can say about this drama that hasn't been said yet.

First, I want to say that I am a big fan of HB - followed his career since the beginning. Out of all the kdrama actors, he's definitely my #1.

Second, I want to say this role is so perfect for him! Definitely different from all his past roles. I love how he portrays the strong, yet innocent (about love) character of Captain Ri- can't help but to be smitten when he's on screen with those lovey dovey eyes.

Third, does he age??!! OMG, I swear he looks better and better! Total perfection in all aspects! I need whatever beauty remedies he's using!

This show has been such a treat! . Extremely happy for the cast and crew for delivering such a beautiful drama filled with laughter, love, and suspense!

Cheers to a happy ending! Twins please!

• Like 9
  • Love 5

21 minutes ago, L A said:

My personal opinion: I love CLOY more than DotS in so many aspects. First of all the character RJH is much more mature and less showing-off than the male lead in DotS. Second of all this story explores many other social aspects and portray human in a beautiful way and dare to touch a very taboo subject: NK v. SK. Last but not least, I prefer mature over baby-faced look and Hyun Bin owns that.

-I know, unpopular opinion from an ahjumma :rolleyes:

I like DOTS at that time but comparing to CLOY i actually preferred CLOY I'm with you i preferred HyunBin manly charm than DOTS leads boyish one and Storyline is more compelling in CLOY. another Ahjumma here in the house :joy:

• Like 12
  • Love 2

@LA seems you are not alone. CLOY is so much better... I personally think the chemistry between HB + SYJ tops SongSong by a mile (this is my humble opinion, not trying to compare.)  HB+ SYJ just look so good together. 

@Dana T Agree! SHK's dress code has a lot to improve... probably cos of her character in the drama. 

• Like 9
  • Love 3

Is it possible that they gave away the ending with the promotional stills?

The one with YSR with that green dress in switzerland?

I dont think the writer and the director made that mistake!

I prefer the version of RJH dad!

We shall wait and see.

So far our predictions were all false.

• Like 6
  • Love 1