[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

Scoured some old location photos from the early pages of the CLOY thread and found this. Apparently, they filmed outside the Fraumünster church in Zurich. According to @KimSooHanMoo 's post, the actors in the photo are Hyun Bin and Seo Ji Hye. 

So do we still have another Swiss epilogue installment, bec I don't think I've seen the Fraumünster in any of the episodes yet? I wonder what this is about. Since this is in Zurich, where we saw Se Ri and Seo Dan's brief encounter with the Kit Kats, was RJH in the city too? Is there going to be another encounter between Se Ri and RJH? 

Here's the photo: 

https://imgur.com/pXo2Jm3

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, campanulah said:

Scoured some old location photos from the early pages of the CLOY thread and found this. Apparently, they filmed outside the Fraumünster church in Zurich. According to @KimSooHanMoo 's post, the actors in the photo are Hyun Bin and Seo Ji Hye. 

So do we still have another Swiss epilogue installment, bec I don't think I've seen the Fraumünster in any of the episodes yet? I wonder what this is about. Since this is in Zurich, where we saw Se Ri and Seo Dan's brief encounter with the Kit Kats, was RJH in the city too? Is there going to be another encounter between Se Ri and RJH? 

Here's the photo:

Haha wishing thinking for now...but does it mean that probably RIRI couple got married there? Seo Dan was attending the wedding?!! 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 8

As for the twins, not sure if i am right but one of them is the young Seri right? In episode 2 where she held on to her father's hand...however don't know why the NIS agent was there as well to take photo with the twins...so hopefully when JH said that he wanted the twins to look like Seri he got his wish and the viewers like us will go  YES!!!!!

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

i think i'm one the few people who doesn't mind the lack of kisses.. i get to appreciate the pureness the rawness, the genuiness of their feelings

with just the holding hands, the hugs, the gaze I feel the immensity of the love they have for each other.. and its just too beautiful to witness and feel it

(but hey, it would really be a shame if we don't get to have one more heart fluttering kiss)

for me, my happy ending would be, SR and JH married with twins living in NK

i get that it would be a waste of SR's talent for business, but no matter how successful she is or how rich she is.. she's no longer happy in SK and her family are trash

sure i want her and JH to be either be in SK or Switzerland but I always have a soft spot in SR being in NK, the people who genuinely cared for her are all there.. having a simple and happy life with JH..

i want to see SR waiting for JH to come home, i want to see SR bonding with the duckling, heck I want to see SR with the NK ahjummas having a kimchi battle..

but be it NK, SK or Switzerland pleeaasseee show, end it with them together happily living their married life...

---------

also wild thought.. i was just rewatching ep14.. and was really touched with the moms scene

and I wonder, what if?

what if SD mom send SD to SK to be with SJ

and SR step mom also send SR to NK to be with JH?

-------

i just love this show so much.. and all I can say, waiting for HB and SYJ to be paired in drama together for so many years now, and CLOY happened.. all those years of waiting was so worth it

• Like 9
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 2

2 hours ago, Prueksachittham said:

Who knows? After the drama, SYJ and HB will be invited to NK and actually become the ambasssador for reunification in real. 

Ha ha ha 

that's when I'm truly nervous haha

****PICTURE OF GRANDPA AND NIS GUY HOLDING THE TWINS*

Ok I'm pretty convinced these are Seri's and JH's babies because I feel like the story about her past with her mom has been finished hence no need for a baby Seri. And why would the NIH guys hold the twin? He must be involved in the late episodes then.

At least I choose to believe so. The preview is too heart-breaking. I need to have faith in our writer-nim.

As for the twins, not sure if i am right but one of them is the young Seri right? In episode 2 where she held on to her father's hand...

no...don't break my heart...I've got no time to go back and watch episode 2 now but I hope these twins are not here to portray little Seri.

>>>>on a third look, the twins look like the NIS guy. could it be that they are the NIH guy's daughters in real life and they cast both the dad and the kids and that explains why he holds one of the twin?

• Like 5

Having twin girls would make a beautiful ending and not too far off given the heartfelt confession about growing old and having children together during the soju scene.  It'd be a waste to let that slide when it made us all feel so warm inside for RiRi. 

@junelives starting to think it may be a flashback too (the scene with RJH in uniform again), like how for one of the previous episodes they showed RJH crying (brother's funeral) in a preview but it was just a flashback.  

• Like 8
  • Love 1

OSEN | 2020. 02. 11. 1:15 AM

IU concludes OST series for "Crash Landing on You" with "I Give You My Heart"

202002111404779107_5e42378ac0e37.jpg

Singer IU is the one who performs the final OST of "Crash Landing on You".

The final OST "I Give You My Heart" of the Sat-Sun drama "Crash Landing on You" (tvN, scriptwriter Park Ji Eun/ director Lee Jung Hyo, production Culture Depot, Studio Dragon) sung by IU was released for the first time via the latest episode.

Earlier, the information that IU would perform the OST for "Crash Landing on You" made the audience eagerly look forward to the song helping increase the weight and depth of the drama. It is known that IU participated in the production of the OST this time because of the relationship with the scriptwriter Park Ji Eun - who got acquainted with her through the drama "Producer".

The song "I Give You My Heart" performed by IU was first put into episode 13 broadcast on Saturday (February 8) of the drama, which surprised the viewers. The song was played for the first time in the scene where Ri Jeong Hyeok (Hyun Bin) and Yoon Se Ri (Son Ye Jin) exchanged rings and vowed to love each other, making the atmosphere between the couple deeper and more lyrical as well as fluttering viewers.

Music director Nam Hye Seung, who is in charge of the music for the drama "Crash Landing on You", has participated in composing the music and writing lyrics for this song. "I Give You My Heart" begins gently with the combination between IU's soft voice and the guitar melody. After that, the rhythm gradually speeds up with the string and suddenly stops right at the climax. When enjoying the music with only IU's voice in the silence, the listeners' attention is focused on the special feelings of the female singer and the serene atmosphere, thereby making their hearts sink.

Recently, after the setting had been changed to Seoul (South Korea), "Crash Landing on You" delivered a completely different atmosphere from previous episodes, thereby drawing an enthusiastic response from TV viewers and constantly topping viewership ratings of dramas aired in the same time slot thanks to Ri Jeong Hyeok and Yoon Se Ri's burning romance. While the OSTs inserted into the drama are receiving favourable reviews, "I Give You My Heart" by IU, an artist who is trustworthy to listen to, is expected to become the digital track that adds more attraction to the drama to captivate viewers.

TV viewers can listen to the song "I Give You My Heart" by IU, the songstress who has a heart-touching vocal, through the weekend drama "Crash Landing on You" (tvN). The drama's two last episodes will be broadcast at 9 pm (KST) on Saturday and Sunday.

[OSEN = Reporter Kim Eun Ae] /misskim321@osen.co.kr
[Photo = tvN]
Everything Idol, Everyday Exclusive
https://vtoday.vlive.tv/home

——————————————-

https://www.soompi.com/article/1382426wpp/3-heart-wrenching-scenes-of-hyun-bin-and-son-ye-jins-romance-in-crash-landing-on-you

3 Heart-Wrenching Scenes Of Hyun Bin And Son Ye Jin’s Romance In “Crash Landing On You”

Feb 11, 2020
by S. Nam

3 Heart-Wrenching Scenes Of Hyun Bin And Son Ye Jin’s Romance In “Crash Landing On You”

tvN’s “Crash Landing on You” is nearing its end!

With its talented cast and heart-fluttering story, “Crash Landing on You” recently achieved the fourth highest viewership ratings in tvN history at 17.7 percent, bested only by “Goblin” (which peaked at 20.5 percent), “Reply 1988” (19.6 percent), and “Mr. Sunshine” (18.1 percent).

Below are three of the most romantic but emotional moments between Ri Jung Hyuk (Hyun Bin) and Yoon Se Ri (Son Ye Jin).

Spoiler

1. Ri Jung Hyuk’s protection

In episode 6, Yoon Se Ri was on her way to the airport in order to return to South Korea when she was surrounded by a mysterious truck convoy. Ri Jung Hyuk came over in an instant to save Yoon Se Ri, and a fierce battle ensued. In contrast to how Ri Jung Hyuk was pretending to send-off Yoon Se Ri in a cool and collected manner, Ri Jung Hyuk was secretly protecting her from the beginning, making the viewers hearts’ flutter with his thoughtful gesture. In the midst of an intense shoot-off, he was able to protect Yoon Se Ri while skillfully taking out the enemy despite receiving a gun wound.

2. Love that passes borders

After many attempts, Yoon Se Ri was finally set to return to South Korea by passing the military demarcation line, causing the viewers to tear up at the couple’s parting. In episode 9, although the two continued to prepare themselves for their parting, they couldn’t hide their desires to spend at least a little bit more time together. When Yoon Se Ri finally crossed the military demarcation line in tears, Ri Jung Hyuk ran after her. He said, “One step should be okay,” as he crossed the line to kiss her, leaving viewers emotional.

hyun-bin-son-ye-jin2.jpg

3. Yoon Se Ri’s life on the line

After Ri Jung Hyuk risked his life to save Yoon Se Ri’s, Yoon Se Ri suffered a fatal wound while trying to rescue Ri Jung Hyuk. In episode 13, Jo Chul Kang (Oh Man Seok) pointed his gun at Ri Jung Hyuk during a fierce battle, and Yoon Se Ri charged towards them in her car. She sacrificed herself in order to save Ri Jung Hyuk and lost consciousness after receiving a gun wound in the process. For days, he was unable to leave her side as he hoped for her to awaken. When she finally woke up, Ri Jung Hyuk confessed his true feelings by saying, “I love you,” while sharing a tearful hug.

tvN’s “Crash Landing on You” will conclude with the final episodes on February 15 and 16.

Are you excited for the finale?

Source (1)

• Like 5
  • Love 2

:love:

1 hour ago, Prueksachittham said:

I think that we will see SeRi choice in NK. JH and SR will be the ambassador for one Korea and cooperation for both countries. The future is reunification. I do not wish or think that they should live in Switzerland. They are Korean. They have the right to live and love in their home country. It will happen. 

Who knows? After the drama, SYJ and HB will be invited to NK and actually become the ambasssador for reunification in real. 

Ha ha ha 

Good thought! Maybe that's why we had the introduction as a foreshadowing in earlier ep of Seri's Choice products at the Market there...that would be so cool. Switzerland or NK idc as long as they are together and happy! But I would be ok if they wanted to show us how/when the twins are conceived lol :naughty:

• Like 4
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 3

Someone on twitter shared this picture with me and according to this person the baby's mother captioned the pic as little se ri. Is it true? I can't read hangul so can't confirm also does the third baby look similar to the twins? Anyways gonna keep my expectations low.:sweatingbullets:

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, INeedAFan said:

I am low-key here. If there is a wedding, I hope JH wears his military uniform. He is so damn good looking in that brown uniform :phew: . Ah and don’t forget to show his forehead. :wub:

yup, HB wearing suits was one thing but HB wearing uniform...I die here and there.

• Like 8
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

Just watched the preview. 

Yes!! JH is in NK and I don't care if its a flashback or the real time, but JH in his uniform is my favourite! 

Seri cries so much in the recent episodes...give my girl a break!! She deserves lifetime of happiness! 

I like that our second leads get some interesting action.. 

And my Man Bok!!!! How dare they take him and his family! Worried about him.. Out of all the characters his death is more probable. 

• Like 7

18 minutes ago, Dana T said:

:love:

Good thought! Maybe that's why we had the introduction as a foreshadowing in earlier ep of Seri's Choice products at the Market there...that would be so cool. Switzerland or NK idc as long as they are together and happy! But I would be ok if they wanted to show us how/when the twins are conceived lol :naughty:

There was also a scene where the ahjummas gushed about how "she's the Se-ri of Seri's Choice?!" :lol:  Oddly I wish they could meet her again even briefly, though I think the card she left them wrapped it up very nicely.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, campanulah said:

So I am guessing the theory re Se Ri's mom being a Div 11 operative is now ruled out? Or it's still a go? 

it was just a theory after all...i think SR story is simple her mom died and her dad brought her home...we know she was only 1 month old...the only mother she knew was dad wife

• Like 8

Plot twist for the ending:  with all the heartache and angst that they have to go through. After all SeRi deserves all the love and happiness in the world. lets assume Jung Hyeok and SeRi got their happy ever after, have twin girls like the cute and adorable twins photo circuiting now... then they also have twin boys a few years  later. Like on the casting news a few days ago that TVN posted. That would be one chaotic household:lol: or they could have the twin boys first since they are casting 4 yr old boys and then time jump to the future they have twin girls :love:@Ameera Ali where are you chingu? We need a visual right :joy:

• Like 5
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1