[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

2 hours ago, L A said:

Does anyone feel nostalgic looking at this picture?

It's only 2.5 months but I feel like forever. Like I have attempted many unsuccessful escapes and met so many new lovely people and found the love of my life.

I'm gonna miss CLOY a lot when it ends...

Yes!!  It seems like forever ago that he made her noodles, coffee, etc.  It even seems forever ago when they rode on the bike together, when she tried to get him the preferential star and neither of them could admit they have a crush on each other.  I can't articulate it in a good way but this type of nostalgia and "feels" after how much the leads have been through usually make it really hard for me to re-watch a drama (it would be like going on a really long roller coaster ride again).  I thought aging was supposed to make us more immune to being engulfed in a k-drama but some things never change?  Hah!

@stroppyse thank you for the translation!!!

@junelives I think he's back.......... probably no good bye with SR!!  I can see that happening, the staring-out-the-window-in-the-rain was a giveaway :tears:

The last line spoken by SR in the preview... did she say "person" or does she mean F5 (plural)??

• Like 11

Praying for a happy ending... but I’m picky and hope it doesn’t involve them meeting again in the last min of ep16 and just staring at each other and panning out goblin style :bawling: and while I’m being picky I hope it involves lots of kisses and twin babies and just happiness and smiles for our couple because we’ve had too many tears. Jae bahllllll :tired: I still have faith but getting a little worried. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 7

I'm happy they are torn apart already in episode 15 because that means by the time episode 16 comes, there will be a reunion and more time for them together when they reunite. I trust this writer to give us a beautiful ending.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Preview translation

2nd Brother: That bodyguard who was in the scandal with Yoon Se Ri. I’m telling you that he was a spy!
NK Ajumma: Just a minute. What are you talking about?
JH’s Father’s Aide: I think this has gone beyond what we can control.
SD: What were you doing that your hand phone was off all day?!
SJ: I have nothing to do with that woman. Take her or whatever, do as you please.
2nd Brother Wife: It’s not over. I still have a card left.
MB: We’re fine! You just stay still.
SR: I have to send that person safely back.

Oh my, it's total heartbreak all the way around. Ratfink 2nd Brother and his malevolent, petty wife have more havoc to wreak in their quest to take over the chaebol group, I guess. Plus, the situation in NK over having their soldiers in SK has gone critical. MB is dragged away from SK, while his family is being dragged away in NK. SJ makes a noble gesture to try to protect SD from helping him when he's about to be arrested, but seemingly hurting SD in the process. And, JH is back in NK while SR cries in SK.

From this preview, it looks as if episode 15 is going to be a rough, angsty ride, so I hope that the final episode will put everything back to rights, i.e. the Ducklings and MB and his family all safely back and without having to suffer harsh repercussions, and JH and SR having found some way to be together.

I have faith that episode 16 which will be about 90 mins and will give the happiness that Jeong Hyeok & Se Ri deserve. I have faith. I have faith. I have faith. (Going loco a bit)

• Like 13
  • Love 3

6 minutes ago, stellalafemme said:

Praying for a happy ending... but I’m picky and hope it doesn’t involve them meeting again in the last min of ep16 and just staring at each other and panning out goblin style :bawling: and while I’m being picky I hope it involves lots of kisses and twin babies and just happiness and smiles for our couple because we’ve had too many tears. Jae bahllllll :tired: I still have faith but getting a little worried. 

Righhhttt, i don't want that cliche standing and staring each other kind of ending on every drama:bawling: at least give us something worth bcs of the lack of skinship

• Like 5
  • Sad 7

I think this show will end like Secret Garden. In a lot of ways  this drama reminded me of SG because it's the last HB drama i was so obsessed with, i remember i couldnt get over that drama even after two years passed, it was insane! Even today i still get nostalgic about it after listening to a certain SG song and when i think about it, like CLOY there werent a lot of kisses in Secret Garden either. This was the formula of the classic Kdramas back then that this writer is following and it's fitting because CLOY is another drama i KNOW i will have a hard time letting go of, it will take me another two years lol! To come back to my point i think like SG, they will fast forward to a few years and show JH and Seri settled in with their twins at the very end but before that i still think they will have a nice reunion. I dont think we will have years of them being apart.

• Like 10
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, INeedAFan said:

Lol, many Naver’s comments protesting the use of SJxSD’s thumbnail (which I agree, I prefer RJHxYSR)

Omg the little things totally matter you're right!!

3 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

She says "that person" in the singular. it's clear that she's speaking about JH.  However, it's not as clear whether she means let JH return to NK safely, or whether he's already in NK, but she needs to ensure his safety back there somehow.

Ahhh thank you TBH I felt like Man Bok reading your response; listening attentively for clues about episode 15.  

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

1 minute ago, blue_fleurs said:

Omg the little things totally matter you're right!!

I am not sure whether TVN wants to promote them more now that they are on the back burner or whether TVN doesn’t want to spoil that RJH is still alive. 

However, the 15s’ preview uses RJHxYSR. Seriously.... should have done it the other way around.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

She says "that person" in the singular. it's clear that she's speaking about JH.  However, it's not as clear whether she means let JH return to NK safely, or whether he's already in NK, but she needs to ensure his safety back there somehow.

Could be that it's a flashback to her last discussion with the agent and her father. 

Looks like a tearful but good eppy. Think possibly more hopeful at the 50 minute mark lol.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, avocado yum said:

Righhhttt, i don't want that cliche standing and staring each other kind of ending on every drama:bawling: at least give us something worth bcs of the lack of skinship

We gotta start a CLOY prayer circle or something for the happy ending vibes with some sort of skinship pleaaaseee. There was too much eye staring in the last episodes, I’ll even take one of their hugs :lol: 

• Like 9
  • LOL 3

Has anyone checked if Hyun Bin's role in his movie with Son Ye Jin  (Negotiation) was involved in illegal arms trade with North Korea? If I remember it correctly, wasn't Min Tae Gu a British citizen in the movie? 

If the answer for both is yes, then Min Tae Gu would be Go Seong jun in the future if he decides to work with the corrupt NK officials and be their star impresario in Office 39. Effectively, CLOY would be a prequel to Negotiation. LOLz :D 

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

With the preview I don't know how I am going to endure till Saturday...and its only Tuesday today :tears:with so much angst and so much going on i really hope that the ending would be as satisfying as the angst they put us through!!! This has to end happily AND properly!! Leaving us up to interpretation is A BIG NO NO please!!!  

• Like 5
  • Sad 4

4 minutes ago, sybof said:

With the preview I don't know how I am going to endure till Saturday...and its only Tuesday today :tears:with so much angst and so much going on i really hope that the ending would be as satisfying as the angst they put us through!!! This has to end happily AND properly!! Leaving us up to interpretation is A BIG NO NO please!!!  

^^^ THIS. Proper happy ending vibes ~~~ Gonna be my mantra all week and praying not to be disappointed. Please writer nim

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

20 minutes ago, avocado yum said:

I totally understand you!! Me too hopefully they give us a satisfying end and then we can safely say that this is the best drama that will go down in history with exploding chemistry from the leads :tears::tears:

• Like 10

why Soompi/tVN....yesterday you just filled my shipping heart with joy from the BTS clip and tonight you gotta make my heart sink with episode 15 preview. Uri RJH and YSR just need some simple happiness like any other ordinary couple...why is it too much to ask?

• Like 10
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2