[Drama 2019] Watcher, 왓쳐

larus

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lawyer Han's client thinks Mr. Do is pretty hot for an Ahjusshi:w00t:

Aww~ feelin' bad & slightly tickled by Lawyer Han's antics with her assistant:lol: She messed up his hair & removed his sunglasses so that he'd blend in with Officer Young-Goon ha-ha! I really like Lawyer Han, she's so coolB) 

In next ep. preview, Young-Goon gets stabbed----AGAIN. WTF.:crazy::rolleyes::P-_-:huh:

9 hours ago, Latte_Anyday said:

n next ep. preview, Young-Goon gets stabbed----AGAIN. WTF.:crazy::rolleyes::P-_-:huh:

Oh my goodness, he's a human pincushion! :blink:

Interesting show:  seems like the good guys aren't exactly good, and I'm still trying to figure out who we can trust and who we shouldn't.  

I wanna know what was up with whatever Do tossed into the washer years ago just before he found YG hiding behind the shower curtain.  Was he planting evidence against YG's father?

im watching ep3 right now.. i must say, Ms Jo (chief Do’s assistant) and YG are in the process of idolshipping TJ hahaha they were staring at her in awe.. both of them at how she spoke to Hyo Jung in the Investigation Room and then YG when he saw how shaken she was being confronted in the study room yet still managed to throw out a threat with her taser, and Ms Jo when she saw her telling them to attend to YG wound while she rushed off to settle some stuff lol :lol: and that Lady Police Commissioner.. she trusts TJ so much hahaha i like her snobbish look as she speaks

TJ’s bodyguard is so hilarious.. i wonder what has she done last time to help him.. he was a criminal.. haha but now a v loyal bodyguard following TJ

so the plot is very much TJ trying to find out the mastermind to who killed her husband and tortured her the last time?

Aww~ feelin' bad & slightly tickled by Lawyer Han's antics with her assistant:lol: She messed up his hair & removed his sunglasses so that he'd blend in with Officer Young-Goon ha-ha! I really like Lawyer Han, she's so coolB) 

She can’t let  KYK go alone  , he may burn the hospital :phew: , she one clever woman :sweat_smile:

Spoiler

BB65B012-4F73-4D0E-B022-4FDB90C724D0.gif

5CC8E441-300D-4509-8496-A381C8830D04.gif

0EFCD935-9926-4BD9-9FED-2037C6F0B8F4.gif

9711BD65-C962-43C5-AD62-E97370DFF4CD.gif

For me  personally I couldn’t stop laughing the way KYK ask him to stop them  :sweat_smile: , his face say , thanks partner remind me not to play a officer again :tounge_wink:

15631002241563100176.gif

55C5FE10-31FC-422E-A23F-EA752D3B6FE5.gif

It's a fun show that manages to inject moments of levity here and there particularly with the use of HTJ's I don't know what to call him -- sidekick?... part-time chauffeur, part-time bodyguard, part-time whatever she wants him to be. He's apparently one of her rescue projects.

It's a really odd sort of team. Surprisingly low conflict for such a disparate group of individuals. They don't necessarily trust each other or approve of one another but they don't exactly butt heads over methods. They just work together because their goals happen to overlap and they adjust to each other 's actions according to circumstances.

Although it is unusual to have a very laid back male lead in any kind of K drama who isn't a dissolute wastrel, ... it is a breath of fresh air of sorts. DCG is resolute and yet not assertive. He's more the kindly father figure. He's trauma-free, vengeance-free thankfully and just wants to catch bad cops. What a shock!

HTJ is snappy and witty. Definitely quick on her feet. I can see why she's vengeful after what happened to her and her husband. That was seriously nasty stuff and no wonder she wants blood. Who wants to do public service if that's what happens to people who try to do the right thing?

It feels like every K drama that deals in crime has some grief about organ trafficking. Quite the racket especially when it involves cops and prosecutors. 

I like the team... but not especially taken with the cases that seem pretty run-of-the-mill.

@triplem & @titania1000 I am liking Jo Soo Yeon personality coming out more in this episode :mrgreen:

The way she  making fun of KYK was priceless :D

DD8627C9-E3C8-412F-B578-F9B0844E9DDF.gif

0B9472A6-78A7-4CB0-8603-E2CBFAD105BC.gif

Spoiler

Dump there is always, something other than gun to use :joy:

FAC35ACB-2687-47ED-8E89-58217A2B8FA2.gif

Who can fault her effort to know the team more  :lol: 

Spoiler

8685E492-90FE-4CD8-B3A5-D5A190B29166.gif

95B351A3-0EB1-4640-89B8-61F1116157D6.gif

86399C2D-A677-4679-9664-1893DA87EF89.gif

A94D9100-A420-4E76-A459-27BEC71FA4DF.gif

F14ED395-AE7B-4017-A00D-F1ECC2D5248F.gif

I think the team need badges :smirk:

Spoiler

C77BB9C6-2635-43B1-80B4-1776A63D7D82.gif

042A2B1F-8AE5-462F-83DB-C3F7D526819D.gif

34 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Our poor bodyguard don’t be sad :D you will have other chances to handcuff someone :lol:

My favorite character in this drama!  :lol:  He really has the best moments, especially when other people are messing with him.  And it seems like everybody messes with him:  TJ messes with his style, YG messes him up by leaving him all alone against a hostile crowd, and SJ messes with him about his handcuffs.  Bodyguard Hong can't catch a break!  

12 minutes ago, triplem said:

And I have a very strange feeling about Do now .

I kinda thought that he was shady from the start but then I figured "male lead should be okay" and should be a good guy anyhow.  And then he planted evidence in episode 3 (when he put something in the washing machine at YG's house years ago) so now I'm back to thinking that he's maybe very shady.

Thanks for the recap!  :cookie::heart::star:   I love spoilers.

8 minutes ago, triplem said:

I did not get any weird vibe from 1st two episodes but the flashback to the washing machine bit was rather suspicious,

This show is so loaded with details from the start that I feel that I'm missing information, and it's very easy to be distracted when there's a lot of action (like there was in ep 1) so I can't really recall precisely why I felt Do was shady from early on.  But I've felt that the whole core group of 4 was questionable in one way or another so it has been hard to tell who was being real and who wasn't.  Maybe it's time to do a re-watch now that I know who all the main players are.

.....and I just wanna say that the thumb-cutting is horrific.  I really did Not wanna see TJ's thumb plopping down on the floor in episode 3 (especially as I was eating supper while I was watching).

2 hours ago, thistle said:

This show is so loaded with details from the start that I feel that I'm missing information, and it's very easy to be distracted when there's a lot of action (like there was in ep 1) so I can't really recall precisely why I felt Do was shady from early on.  But I've felt that the whole core group of 4 was questionable in one way or another so it has been hard to tell who was being real and who wasn't.  Maybe it's time to do a re-watch now that I know who all the main players are.

I'm with you. DO is really shady. he really looks and act like the good cop but there is something that makes him to look shifty. There is totally more that he's telling.

everyone in this drama looks they are going in the grey area.

ANd does YG really remember everything that happened that night?

The real one... not Jang Hye Ryung.. but the other police officer who is the real perpetrator since 15 years ago, I wonder if we have been shown of his face in the four episode so far?  

The images of the face of the police officers that have been shown since episode 1 keep flashing into my mind.

Trying to figure out who could it be.. trying to match with the man's figure we were shown in the CCTV KYG keeps rewinding. 

I think rather than as the real mastermind, he might be just a "cleaner"? Or, does he the kind who takes matter into his own hands and make sure to tie things up cleanly? Hmmm..

Except HTJ, I can't seem to figure out what exactly beneath the expressions and actions of each character.

So, far we have been fed with HTJ's past and we know for sure she want to find out and catch the police officer who cut her thumb and killed her husband. 

The past that connected DCG, HTJ, JHR and KYG was still ambigous and we only know bits here and there. And what's with DCG putting the clothes in the washing machine though? Planting evidence?

Sure, everyone else seems shady indeed, except for HTJ (for me). 

DCG, did he relentlessly trying to catch the corrupted police/prosecutor to atone for something he did in the past? Hmmmmm..:ph34r:

I'm still trying to comprehend why is this drama called Watcher. Who is watching who. 

They don't seem to be doing much of the "watching" though, instead often being watched...

So, it it the perpetrator then? 

Disappointed at how lackadaisical Team Leader Mr. Do was in ep.04<_<

And then the Team lost 2 of their key witnesses :- Prosecutor Lee & that thug, Mr. Kim. Glad. No super glad they put that greedy wench, Hyo-Jung behind bars. I'm iffy on Mr. Jang..don't know whose side he's on. Wonder what Team Leader Mr. Do's connection is to Officer Kim's father? 

Lawyer Han is resourceful & stylishly cool as always #GirlCrush ;)

Team Leader Mr. Do just loves cutting conversations short doesn't he LoL!?:P

once again, i love the smug look of HTJ when that hyo jung tried to act friendly to her after realising the kidney transplant and inheritance plot failed.. haha so whats with double the amount she paid last time? our witty HTJ cant be bothered B) hahaha need that smug look gif here! 

Archived