[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

marykarmelina

13 hours ago, Dramanoona said:

It was driving me crazy as I remember seeing him somewhere before and then it hit me....

Yoo Chan's friend in Still 17!

That's who it was!! Thank you, it was driving me crazy. :) 

Some people don't even need much screen time to make an impression. There are a few other actors like that, too. 

• Like 3

I think it's horrible that the Mina character pushed off her classroom and murdered her but the classroom ghost would get her revenge and kill the Mina character? You're punishing a character by doing the same thing? What lesson is that? Not only that but her soul gets sent to the underworld? 

• Like 3

Hi guys. I liked this drama. ıt is really a HQ drama and story getting better in each episode. B)

I liked IU's acting and Jin Goo is little bit stiff but still like his role character and their chemistry. They are really doing well together in this drama. I really wonder Man-Wol's past story. What happened and she punished like this? Chan-Sung dreams giving some hints as the issue is related with both guy not only with her love interest. Otherwise why they use a 3rd character? I will make a prediction. I think Man Wol and that commender guy had a relation and coz of their love her oldest friend get harmed, maybe when he was protecting them and he lost his way to the heaven. so she actually miss her ex-love but her pain is related with the friend. She is waiting the oldest friend so he can find the way, come to her hotel, MW can say sorry and send him to the heaven. but what happened? :unsure:

• Like 6

Hotel Del luna as always brought an multi dimensions of human face, how we human's tend to lives in our inner perspective to soothe our own reality, when we have new path opened sometimes the vague memory distract and swayed our belief, did the past is much values then the present i hold?

Or let's be truth and going with the flows maybe we should not holds something we couldn't compare hand, just let it go. There's must be happened for good  reason .

Hotel Del luna is going to depth and fun and sad and freak and   .whatever you like to describe.

But something we would agree HDL will be an Influence drama of the year.a fancy drama yet an inspiring one.

How i loves and admired all the choreography of HDL fighting scene, despite her frail frame LJE always give it her depth acting act her heart content.

Amazing:heart:

Ctto

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Hello everyone! 

I intended to post here when the drama aired last week but I've been busy and lazy. :lol:

I'm loving everything this drama and the characters are bringing! I'm still unsure of the Hong Sisters since they've broken my heart after Hwayugi. If they don't kill the ending for HDL, they'll be safe! 

I thought this was funny...

KCS fully trusted JMW to protect him when something happens to him...

dITk60F.png

Yet, he didn't know she would do this to protect him. 

evTOhmE.png

So KCS didn't see that coming nor did he and myself would think she would do something intimate to protect him. Are we gonna get more kisses from JMW and get a bed scene later at the end of the drama? :D:P

be6SBNJ.gif

*Forgive me for my pervy self!*

• Like 3
  • LOL 7

I really think man weol’s reason why she’s still there is related to yeon woo (was it the guy’s name?) the other friend. I feel like the lieutenant wasn’t the real love interest. I really want to know her past and how KCH is related. 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, kboramint said:

I think it's horrible that the Mina character pushed off her classroom and murdered her but the classroom ghost would get her revenge and kill the Mina character? You're punishing a character by doing the same thing? What lesson is that? Not only that but her soul gets sent to the underworld? 

I believe her story is still a long way to go in the future episodes. Looking forward to how they are going to end it "beautifully"... 

1 hour ago, Josh Marquez said:

I really think man weol’s reason why she’s still there is related to yeon woo (was it the guy’s name?) the other friend. I feel like the lieutenant wasn’t the real love interest. I really want to know her past and how KCH is related. 

Yes, I believe we are going to get it bits by bits about the three characters and the relationship in between the current stories.  After watching the preview, will I be able to wait for it patiently :wub:

Credit to the owner

• Like 8

Omo, wasn't MW taking a nap at the sarang tree (1:03:48), the tree that also appeared at the end in Faith/The Great Doctor plus a few other kdramas...

@Yongzura - I believe you are right about the Mina character going a long way as she appears in the main poster with the other key characters :P

angelangie - you found the perfect picture for Breakfast at Tiffany's and IU really looks like Audrey Hepburn, the Asian version

• Like 8
  • Insightful 1

.. we can finally see a jealous Man Wol next week :wub:...ha ha ha... and looks like she's now determined and confident CS won't leave, I wonder what changed her mind?...the k-k-kiss, perhaps?  funnygifsbox.com_2016-06-15_17-49-36.gif ..beware, Chan Sung, you don't want a Man Wol to get jealous, ha ha...she might flip everything up! :D

Also noticed that only 4 eps out and lots of OSTs already :)..

..btw, I see that @vangsweetie637 and @Liting1, you guys are fond of Dean Winchester's gifs? 

12-2.gif 

Edited by lightbringer06
  • Like 4
  • LOL 2

Quite the plot twist with the blind girl...though I sort of saw it comin' as the guy had this sinister smirk on his face. Jin-Goo should do a BL-type drama next ha-ha!!:w00t::lol:

However I find his acting kind of weak? At least in comparison to IU. Which is odd, 'cause Jin-Goo has more acting experience than she:mellow: Now they're tryin' to recruit Yoon-Ah.. Does anyone think the Grim Reaper sort of look like a hotter version of K-Pop artist, Crush LoL!?:P;) So..Lee Jung-Ki was top choice for the manager position?? Ooo...babyyy~ that would've made a hot winning combo alright eheheh #ScarletHeartLoversReunion  

Looks like Chan-Sung's manager position is a lot more complex than it seems... not to mention risky AF. But he's sort of placing himself as a vessel to these spirits to find closure?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

klent Slightly in excess of an hour. Looking at the ending of Ep 4, you should marathon over the weekend so you have 6 episodes to placate you, rather than watch up till E4 and count the hours till you get to find out what happens in E5 & 6.

I was just listening to the teasers and the background music reminds me a little of the Harry Potter effect, possibly trying to recreate that magical, supernatural feel.:P

• Like 4
  • Love 1

oh boy! This drama has my thoughts all over the place :D i love it!

i still don't quite get the full vibe that CS is the reincarnation of the past lover. For some reason, his conversation with MaGo makes me theorize that he was given the memories (not because he is the one in the past) but that he will be the one in the future. MaGo said she simply only opened a path. Now, this path does not necessarily mean a 1,000 year reunion. I keep thinking that CS was given the memories not because he is the past lover, but that he is the essence of love that MW felt 1,000 years ago. Plus, MW stated that she would be able to 'feel' it if it was him yet she didn't feel anything. I keep thinking that the memories from the past does not mean CS is the carrier of that particular bond. However, I think the memories are meant to bring life back into MW, and through CS, MW will definitely feel 'alive' again. CS can be the love that MW was never supposed to have or could not have. That, perhaps in this lifetime of hers, she can finally have a love that will be hers, one that won't be snatched away or identified by status and caste. We can easily see that in the past, MW's way of living was not as grand as the warrior. They were clearly separated by status and respectable roles. But with CS and MW, both are not separated by status or norms. They both seem to be of equal value to each other, and I think that CS is MW's second chance at love. I am not talking about the love she had 1,000 years ago. I am talking about a love that will happen again despite the one that failed 1,000 years ago. 

Also, I found some interest in the fact that CS is represented by the Ace of Clubs whereas MW is the Queen of Diamonds. Now, I don't know much about cards however I am starting to think there is a reason why they are represented in that kind of way. Everyone surely expected MW to be a Queen of Hearts (the mightiest of Queens). However, Queen of Diamonds is only a step below the Hearts. I am thinking, in terms of power, there has to be someone greater than MW. This person to me is MaGo. Her role in all this is huge, because she is the one who planted the tree and collects the flowers it blooms from the souls. Not just this but diamonds symbolizes riches and money in material worth. MW is often swoon by financial gains and needs. Hence, the diamonds also represents her materialistic needs. CS is not the King of Clubs, but the Ace instead. Now, in some card games, the Ace is actually higher than the King, and even the Queen. Hence I am thinking that even though his status is not grand like a King, he may be the one that becomes stronger in this drama. We are shown in the beginning episodes that he is a weak, frail human being who cannot endure horror or the stories of souls who cannot reincarnate peacefully. However, in just 4 episodes, we can already see him growing braver bit by bit. His fragility will soon be covered by courage because his mind and soul was innocent and pure to begin with.  The clubs, in terms of materialistic value, is a weapon meant for protection. I have a feeling that as the episodes come, we will be seeing a lot of protection from CS to MW, and vice versa. Plus, and here is why I don't completely walk on the route of reincarnation, is that if CS is truly the past lover then why was his dad able to grow the flower too? His dad is simply a passerby. A flower wouldn't have grown for someone who is simply a passerby...unless, he too represents the essence of love portrayed through his son. A love so great can bloom anything. 

Judging from this episode, we now know the next role for Yu Na. She is the 4th candidate. And I am thinking that she definitely will become the next manager when CS and MW's story continue to grow. Also, I find it interesting that even ghosts still harbor humanistic traits. The bartender and room service lady both were willing to give up CS for the sake of their own reasons. They come out as very understanding ghosts however when it comes to their own end, even they are not willing to let it come easily. I should not blame them entirely for suggesting room 13 to MW against CW even though I myself didn't favor the end result if it was to have worked out. All of them are afraid of something, just as MW is too. Because we all know that for the three of them, CS will be the one to change it all. Change is something they cannot handle properly because it is too scary. As humans, we are all scared of changes. 

Okay. Who else swooned when CS told MW that she will be the one to protect him? Come on! That is the simplest romantic exchange right there for me :wub:. His trust in her has already begun to grow. Soon, her trust in him will too. And now to the K-I-S-S!! I didn't expect it to happen so soon (first one shocked me. I thought it was a troll). This kiss sealed their fate for me. For the first time, we see a worried and quick-thinking MW in front of CS. She couldn't bear to watch him go crazy (even if she herself feels like she is going crazy). She cannot bear to lose him. This to me is a simple and first act of falling in love in the unknown and denial stage lol. 

@lightbringer06 oh yes! I am a huge fan of the Winchester brothers. Have been following their journey for 14 seasons ;) this kind of genre is my cup of tea, and some scenes have me thinking "Bring Sam and Dean!" haha. All in all, I am really loving this drama. CS is really growing on me too. 

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

hahaha im going to be evil and say, CS likes being MW’s toy!!! hahaha :lol:

i was trying to paste @Ameera Ali gif file but can’t do it right :( it was on page 14/24

Here's to us, from our dear @Ameera Ali :P

9C818BA6-A394-4A98-AEE5-407AA0CCAAE5.gif

I love this guy! Everything he does and says (for and to the ghosts, hotel and even MW)..:kiss_wink:

• Like 7
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Latte_Anyday said:

Quite the plot twist with the blind girl...though I sort of saw it comin' as the guy had this sinister smirk on his face. Jin-Goo should do a BL-type drama next ha-ha!!:w00t::lol:

However I find his acting kind of weak? At least in comparison to IU. Which is odd, 'cause Jin-Goo has more acting experience than she:mellow: Now they're tryin' to recruit Yoon-Ah.. Does anyone think the Grim Reaper sort of look like a hotter version of K-Pop artist, Crush LoL!?:P;) So..Lee Jung-Ki was top choice for the manager position?? Ooo...babyyy~ that would've made a hot winning combo alright eheheh #ScarletHeartLoversReunion  

Looks like Chan-Sung's manager position is a lot more complex than it seems... not to mention risky AF. But he's sort of placing himself as a vessel to these spirits to find closure?

Lol i was actually expecting a love story between the blind ghost and baker lol so when it turned out to be a twisted kind of story, i felt so bad for the blind ghost. The manager position definitely is not an easy one. Being a human manager in the human world is already stressful. I can only imagine having to be one for ghosts. But i am enjoying his growth in understanding that the ghosts needs proper closure in order to move on peacefully. 

Btw, what do you mean they are trying to recruit Yoon-Ah? Like as a cameo? I didn’t understand that.

Personally i think Jin Goo’s acting here is exactly as it should be for me. Playing alongside IU, both portrays their own kind of character developments that we are supposed to see inside their characters. Both are strong in their acting skills which to me brings CS and MW to life ;)

@angelangie Lol! The gif was given to us by @Ameera Ali I should have known that line of thought was the tip of a foreshadowing :P

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

IMG-20190721-125237.jpg

IMG-20190721-175930.jpg

This is seems unreal but honestly i like JMW chemistry  with the soldiers guy(CM)..even i sure MW painful story related to CM and YW i hope even there's love triangle and betrayed hope the twists isn't not about their feelings it's feel more realistic when they separated and get killed because both of them somehow want  to save MW. Not because YW jealous towards CM or CM want to kicked out YW from MW life.

They have such good friendship it would be so cruel when the writers going to scattered MW long living waiting to found out one of the guys she loves dearly  betrays her...oh no...please don't go to those ways dear writernim

IMG-20190721-125221.jpg

• Like 6
  • Love 1

I havent watch ep4 sub, but i just wanna say, Jin Goo is too young to have a bed scene! Hahaha, says someone who have seen him since he was a teen actor... :)

Honestly i dont mind. After seeing Search Www, where in the 1st episode the leads had slept with each other, i dont see why the leads here cant do the same in ep5 ? :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 2