Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

3 hours ago, shiqin3381 said:

Just asking..... Confuse here.

The tree is alive and bloom again bcoz CS.

Now the tree alive, MW life is in CS' s hand. 

Does it  mean MW time as owner will be time up and she will be vanish along the with her ghost staffs? And Hotel get new owner? But God Mogo said she not changing the owner just to give MW a lesson - To find what missing in her life - Maybe love? Show her the right path.

Why the staff is panic and want to get rid of CS? 

MW fall in love and vanish?

From what I understood, the staff are worried because if MW disappears, then they are not sure if they can stay longer to finish their business in the human world.That's why they want to get rid of CS because the tree is growing thanks to him. Not to mention, everyone knows the tree is connected to MW life. Getting rid of CS means MW will stay as the owner and they can stay in the hotel as a staff.

As for MW time running out, we are not sure if she will disappear or not because the flower lady didn't exact told MW what happens after the flower blossoms and they start to fall.

Hope I made sense:sweatingbullets:.

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

@Joseph Lim

I like that Monsta X's Joo-Heon is into Hotel Del Luna as well:D But knowing Joo-Heon, he's such a scaredy cat:w00t: You should watch some of Monsta X's earlier shows where they had a Haunted House Challenge:lol: Hilarious as heck!:lol: Guaranteed to cure your depression;)

@shiqin3381 said:-

Does it  mean MW time as owner will be time up and she will be vanish along the with her ghost staffs? And Hotel get new owner? But God Mogo said she not changing the owner just to give MW a lesson - To find what missing in her life - Maybe love? Show her the right path.

Why the staff is panic and want to get rid of CS? 

MW fall in love and vanish?

Yup to the first one. I think they mentioned that the hotel could be passed on to Chan-Sung but I could be wrong..? I'm actually surprised that there's only been over 40+ people who've served by Man-Weol's side. I mean considering she's been alive for how long LoL?? 

The staff panicked as that meant their time on the Hotel & the mortal realm is shortened, hence they have no place to go:( While Man-Weol gets freed from her "punishment", the other 3 staffers still have unfinished business. I don't see how as they've been around the hotel for centuries LoL. One would think they'd be sick of it by now but ok whatever:P 

• Like 8

If MW will be free, does it mean she is still alive?  is CS be that one who will free her?

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2

17 hours ago, Latte_Anyday said:

Quite the plot twist with the blind girl...though I sort of saw it comin' as the guy had this sinister smirk on his face. Jin-Goo should do a BL-type drama next ha-ha!!:w00t::lol:

However I find his acting kind of weak? At least in comparison to IU. Which is odd, 'cause Jin-Goo has more acting experience than she:mellow: 

Oh, I thought I'm the only one who had that feeling too. Somehow I feel that there's something lacking which I can't really tell. I mean, he's a great actor, watched him in The Crowned Clown and he was phenomenal there portraying two complex characters. Maybe I was not used seeing this type of character of his so there's that little feeling, but he is doing an amazing job portraying this slightly coward, frail human being that he is. So I guess it's the character, not the acting itself, he is soo likeable as a character, I really like him, I mean, who wouldn't? Such an adorable pumpkin :D. That perhaps I'm looking for that teeny-weeny dark part of his besides being good...ha ha..since as of now, he's this one-dimensional character compared to IU's character. I also wanna see some more depth to his character. Give his character a little more spice, more savory ^_^..

@stella77 Here's that gif you want :blush:..

imageedit-5-4838440652.gif 

@vangsweetie637 I did watch Supernatural as well but had to stop it since it was still ongoing then, and that was years ago...ha ha..never gotten to pick it up again :).

So far, out of IU's wardrobe, I really like this one...not only because blue is my fave color but I like the style of it, conservative but with a touch of sexiness in it..and that slit..wish they had shown more of that bare legs tho in episode 3...ha ha..

IMG-20190723-022500.jpg 

5 hours ago, annamchoi said:

If MW will be free, does it mean she is still alive?  is CS be that one who will free her?

Currently, her time was actually frozen, so she isn't dead but not actually living. And it's how her time flows again when the tree started to bloom. And yes, CS seems to be the key to all of that happening.

• Like 7
  • LOL 4
  • Thanks 1

i binge watched ep5 n 6 watcher and ep3 n 4 HDL.. :lol:

i must admit i LOL when candidate 2 slowmo kicked MW in space sending her flying was really hilarious!! :D and security captain CM.. he is kinda cute :wub: i find him looking somewhat familiar.. when some of u chingus said he was in Still 17, i din watch that but now i know where i saw him in.. Clean With Passion For Now!! :lol: in the sweet pink jumper along with KYJ!

oh, even the baddie baker guy is cute looking too haha!!

i had to agree that the last scene when the kiss happened, MW was trying to shut CS ears out from hearing the room13 guest sound and since he kept trying to turn around n mumble, she had to kiss him to stop his breath too! B) he is really a frail hearted guy that needs MW protection aigoo.....

i was gloating with glee when Yu Na soul got destroyed when her parents chose to hide the truth and burnt the pendant haha! well, the soul that resides in the shell din get to enjoy life too since she can see ghosts n ghosts know she is a “parasite” in that body.. in a way, u win some u lose some.. lol

@Latte_Anyday MW is stuck there for 1,000 years and CS is the 49th human manager.. i guess when it was still an inn, there is no need for a general manager :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

I am reading reviews about it for now. I found some opinions on this Facebook page and it made me curious to start watch it already. 560.jpg  

• Like 6
  • Love 2

10 hours ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Lol i was actually expecting a love story between the blind ghost and baker lol so

I Was distracted by this love story:joy::mrgreen:

5FA2EF0A-E7D7-4562-8FC7-36DB919E1035.gif

1CD28E4A-7CE2-4494-959D-CEE0A48F2156.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

36BE359B-B895-4F65-93F1-37147729AB9F.gif

next time he hear this words , he should 

0E07EC30-CFD4-42D5-A56C-8AE5D2F7ACDB.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

@lightbringer06 Thank you for the enlightment..

I just wonder if CS is the reincarnation of the royal guard..

I must say that Iu's clothes are so fab in every scene.she looks  very pretty too .❤️

• Like 6
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, annamchoi said:

I must say that Iu's clothes are so fab in every scene.she looks  very pretty too .❤️

i agreed totally!! haha even though she was a wreck on her couch with the hangover.. messy hair and everything hahaha!! im quite positive she was glad her sleeping eyemask was pulled down when CS held her hand to sign the reschedule document lol :lol:

• Like 8
  • Love 1

Does anyone know when the next OST is coming out (the song at the part when they were drinking wines at night and the guy was helping her writing her name)?

• Like 2
  • Love 1

this drama gets better every episode))

I find it interesting that MV isn't keen on ending her "punishment". She isn't bored with living like Goblin or Do Min Joon from Love from the star, in fact she enjoys bingeing and shopping alright :D

Also really wonder what is the sin.. Apparently even MW herself doesn't know, because if she knew she would probably

acknowledge it and punishment was finalized?

• Like 7
  • Love 1

@sadthe1st

Ahahahah me too!:lol:

IU look so adorably cute when she floats off into space I just can't LMFAo:lol: 

There was also a scene where she had a meal with Chan-Sung in an earlier ep. She looked so cute blowing her spoon:w00t: to cool off the heat eheheh. When I saw that, my thoughts were Man-Weol looks like a kid:D

Man-Weol/Chan-Sung should thank the ghost in Room #13, 'cause it helped them kiss FINALLY:P

I think I sort of have the same necklace as Yoon-Ah......:unsure:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

12 minutes ago, eunki said:

this drama gets better every episode))

I find it interesting that MV isn't keen on ending her "punishment". She isn't bored with living like Goblin or Do Min Joon from Love from the star, in fact she enjoys bingeing and shopping alright :D

Also really wonder what is the sin.. Apparently even MW herself doesn't know, because if she knew she would probably

acknowledge it and punishment was finalized?

I think Man Wol may have went on a killing spree at some point in her life and hence her punishment. Her not changing means instead of acknowledging where things went wrong, she has stubbornly been on denial and has gotten materialistic to hide that. I also love how easily CS has accepted his role as the guy who would help Man Wol figure it out. He was chosen for a reason. He has an innate ability that allows him to see the good in everything. The opposite of Man Wol. He has already fallen for Man Wol, atleast he has started to like the Man Wol he is seeing in his dreams, the one who would smile. I liked how he gave in to that kiss....but what would be their fate like. He is human and she is stuck in time and quite past her time on earth.

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

@Latte_Anyday ah, you meant Yoon Ah the character. For some reason I thought u meant the actor. Lol. My apologies. I find it strange that they are already considering a 4th candidate when CS just began his work there. I think they all realize that their time may end soon.

@lightbringer06 i followed the 14 seasons of Supernatural but didn’t always enjoy its concept at some time. Im much more into individual tales like how it is woven into the ghosts of this drama. To me, that’s more interesting to watch unfold. Needless to say though, HDL does incorporate a lot of supernatural fantasy which draws me in ;)

51 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

I think Man Wol may have went on a killing spree at some point in her life and hence her punishment. Her not changing means instead of acknowledging where things went wrong, she has stubbornly been on denial and has gotten materialistic to hide that. I also love how easily CS has accepted his role as the guy who would help Man Wol figure it out. He was chosen for a reason. He has an innate ability that allows him to see the good in everything. The opposite of Man Wol. He has already fallen for Man Wol, atleast he has started to like the Man Wol he is seeing in his dreams, the one who would smile. I liked how he gave in to that kiss....but what would be their fate like. He is human and she is stuck in time and quite past her time on earth.

I agree with you. MW definitely did go on a killing spree at one point and i am starting to believe something pushed her to that point. Even though she was a thief leader, it didn’t seem like she would kill carelessly unless as a defense (ex: her shooting the arrow to protect YW and her defending herself in the house against warrior guy). However the killings we saw in the beginning from MW towards the soldiers seemed to be more of a rage. MaGo mentioned that she had enveloped herself into self pity. I believe that something drastic happened (it probably wasn’t even love) and it caused MW to snap mentally. This is also why i am not completely sold on CS being the reincarnation of the past.

@yelliemaia so far, i only know the Another Day and Taeyeon’s A Poem Titled You ost has been released. I don’t think the other OSTs has been officially released. I am waiting for the instrumental ost too but the background osts seem to be released towards the end while the main ones will come as episodes keep coming :D

———

Edit:

Even though this doesn’t count as an official “i love you” kiss, it just makes me flutter at the thought that MW decides to take this method considering her temper. And CS..what can I say..he just savors it.

MergPyr.gif

i found this chibi art while cruising through google. Not sure if it’s been posted yet but isn’t it adorable? Is this supposed to be MaGo or MW?

tumblr_puahojAdvT1smywijo2_r1_1280.thumb

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

Man Wol is waiting for her former boyfriend's soul to come to the hotel. She waited for a century but he didnt turn  up. Why?

It is possible maybe that MW's friend was killed hence she went on a killing rampage... her former boyfriend might betrayed her hence she killed a lot of people....hence her punishment.

As for CS... who knows...MW's clock has started to move again and she will be *unfrozen* and free to grow old with CS eventually... if CS survive the ordeal in the next 12 more episodes, haha:D

• Like 6

Does anyone think that the guy suggesting to build a house from the tree is Yeon Woo?

MW back that times look so pure and innocent, not at all like thief gang leader..

Maybe she and Yeon Woo lived peacefully, then something happened and they went on illegal path,

where MW met the captain and love triangle issue started? I think princess who liked captain is maybe involved too.

Soooooooooo curious :D

• Like 8

@Latte_Anyday @sadthe1st There’s been a mistranslation from English subs. Someone mentioned earlier in the page. The Chinese subs also translated Manager Noh as the 98th and Chan Sung is the 99th manager. 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1