[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

marykarmelina

I've been soo busy with work that I was finally able to sit down and watch episode 3 & 4.

It was good. Can't wait for more. Can't believe it that now KCS isn't going to leave, when JMW tried soo hard to get him to come work for her. Lol! :lol:

I dying to know what is in JMW's past and who KCS is, when I am banking that he is the captain.

It's like the scene with the blind/sunglass ghost that JMW stated she doesn't remember exactly what happened in her past before she died, she's been wondering around for too long and only remember the good. I think JMW has forgotten her past and now with KCS seeing her past, she was to remember it all. It's soo fun she keeps asking to sleep with him. HAHAHAHA! :lol::lol:

• Like 7
  • Love 1

13 hours ago, aria26 said:

I also do not feel any chemistry with the captain, if anything, I am scared of him. feels like someone who won't do any good.

The reason Man Wol is sure that Chan Sung is not him is because she can feel the goodness and Chan Sung's heart.

and can song seung heon finally be casted in a hong sisters drama, please

What the reasons to scare of?

He is the man who's saved Man Wol 2 times.

Taught her to write her own name.

Save MW Man,(YW)

The Captain is descendant of the warriors in Goryeo kingdom.

Did he is kind sleaze bug lacked virtue to be afraid of?

I think the writers give him a noble background for goo reason.

:rolleyes:

• Like 8

Back here again since My Mister...

My 2cents on ep 1-4:

1. Please do not let Chansung as the reincarnation of the General. Such a cliche overdone plot...

2. Haven't feel the sparks between the couple even until episode 4. Sorry. Some cackling moments but other than that... let's just hope for the best.

3. Jang Man Wol is a direct parallel to Yuko Ichihara from XxX Holic so I expect some depth and twisted expression and moments that makes her unreachable at times but now... she still looked so much like Cindy to me until now. Still come off as bratty and annoying lady who happened to live over thousand years.

4. I read a post in Tumblr about the explanation of the rules of the universe that becomes too excessive at times. Sadly this is just what you can find in every other drama of Hong Sisters.

Still watching tho so fingers crossed.

• Like 5

its the cute astronaut suit with name tagged M.W. JANG :lol: the scene of her being kicked and slowmo flew off in space came back to my mind again :joy:

just a quick thought.. i think the reason why the guard captain din manage to make it to the hotel could be because his soul was abolished and “vacuumed away”? he could have sinned so gravely that it was unforgivable? or even after 1000 years his soul is still wandering around which seems.. not very convincing.. like would CS still see an ancient guard soul walking along the streets of seoul? :huh:

• Like 6

Here's the link to the behind-the-scenes video for eps 3 & 4 on Naver, since it's not on YT yet: https://tv.naver.com/v/9267023

Aww, IU and YJG are still adorably awkward with each other, our poor introverted turtles. :D It becomes even more obvious next to the clips of how she interacts with LJG and LSE. I appreciate how YJG keeps on trying to make her laugh. Also, he replied to Jang Man Wol's latest Insta post in-character as "shinestar.old". Cute. 

9 minutes ago, DreamCatcher2011 said:

Why do everyone say there's still lack of chemistry between the couple? I feel they have good one especially when they were brickering. But I hope that it will grow from good to great one.

I'm with you, I like their chemistry too. I think it's just subjective; different people see different things. :)

• Like 10
  • LOL 1

7 hours ago, DreamCatcher2011 said:

Why do everyone say there's still lack of chemistry between the couple? I feel they have good one especially when they were brickering. But I hope that it will grow from good to great one.

Their brickering was good! The chemistry is good. 

I really like them acting together so far. I think it's because if you watched Yeo Jin Goo in Absolute Boyfriend, you get the same vibe of him in this one, but for those who didn't watch it, you don't get that vibe. I don't know, I didn't watch the other one. It's just my guess from reading comments here and there about comparing this drama with Absolute Boyfriend that Yeo Jin Goo's character is alike.

• Like 6
  • Love 3

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lISLsKVW6NuoUxrIYlLy23fL9CTTqvva/view?usp=drivesdk

Hello.. Hi.. i am newbie here..this is my first post in this forum.. may i ask you to translate what is written by chan sung for man wol on the paper? i am eager to know it.. i happened to see this scene in one of the drama mv ..i can't read hangul.. I wish u guys can help me.. thanks

• Like 5
  • Love 2

On 7/25/2019 at 4:10 PM, blanciris said:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lISLsKVW6NuoUxrIYlLy23fL9CTTqvva/view?usp=drivesdk

Hello.. Hi.. i am newbie here..this is my first post in this forum.. may i ask you to translate what is written by chan sung for man wol on the paper? i am eager to know it.. i happened to see this scene in one of the drama mv ..i can't read hangul.. I wish u guys can help me.. thanks

I can't see all of it and it's in a bit messy cursive but I think the top row might be her name (jang man weol -ssi), there's a big saranghamnida (I love you) in the middle - with a <3 after. I have no clue what the squiggles on the third row are supposed to mean (some idol's signature?). CS looks unhappy about it... so I'd assume he was not the one writing it.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, charlieblue17 said:

I can't see all of it and it's in a bit messy cursive but I think the top row might be her name (chang man weol -ssi), there's a big saranghamnida (love you) in the middle - with a <3 after. I have no clue what the squiggles on the third row are supposed to mean.

Me all I can understand is Be happy :mrgreen: & the heart

E94E950E-F8F3-4D60-A3E5-82C6A39B414F.jpg

@blanciris thanks for sharing that , I can’t wait to see this scene &  welcome to the thread & forum :relaxed:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

16 hours ago, LavelyShai said:

At first I did think that Chan Seong was the captain reincarnated, but now I realize Ma Go actually put those memories in his head to help Man Wol. As she said, the one holding Man Wol tied to this life is her, I believe the gods/heavens have already forgiven her, it's now time for Jang Man Wol to finally forgive herself & move on.  I guess Chan Seong being there will be that push she needs. 

Good point. Somehow I feel like MW being stuck in time doesn't necessarily mean a punishment for her grave sin (whatever that is), but also about time she can also finally forgive herself. And that's where CS role comes into play.

13 hours ago, DreamCatcher2011 said:

Don't worry too much about that :D. Some people see, some don't. It's all about personal preference, my friend :).

13 hours ago, Ondine said:

Aww, IU and YJG are still adorably awkward with each other, our poor introverted turtles. :D It becomes even more obvious next to the clips of how she interacts with LJG and LSE. I appreciate how YJG keeps on trying to make her laugh. 

..ha ha..I kinda agree that there's still that awkwardness between them..I was hoping I'd see them at least tease each other as YJG is younger than IU that she'd be comfortable with him..I appreciate YJG's effort to close the distance tho esp. during that Marie Claire interview where he surprised her...but with her shy personality, I guess it'll take time. Or maybe she feels more comfortable with an oppa to her..ha ha..like LJG and KSH whom she've worked with. I remember Lee Se-Young whom YJG worked with in TCC, she's a noona to him but given her bubbly personality, they easily clicked. So with IU, it'll take time. Hope they become close as well.

2 hours ago, blanciris said:

I agree...it just says..

Man Wol-ssi

I love you~

Be happy ~

..and then something like a signature, perhaps?^^...

• Like 5
  • Love 3