[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

marykarmelina

this drama gets better every episode))

I find it interesting that MV isn't keen on ending her "punishment". She isn't bored with living like Goblin or Do Min Joon from Love from the star, in fact she enjoys bingeing and shopping alright :D

Also really wonder what is the sin.. Apparently even MW herself doesn't know, because if she knew she would probably

acknowledge it and punishment was finalized?

• Like 7
  • Love 1

@sadthe1st

Ahahahah me too!:lol:

IU look so adorably cute when she floats off into space I just can't LMFAo:lol: 

There was also a scene where she had a meal with Chan-Sung in an earlier ep. She looked so cute blowing her spoon:w00t: to cool off the heat eheheh. When I saw that, my thoughts were Man-Weol looks like a kid:D

Man-Weol/Chan-Sung should thank the ghost in Room #13, 'cause it helped them kiss FINALLY:P

I think I sort of have the same necklace as Yoon-Ah......:unsure:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

12 minutes ago, eunki said:

this drama gets better every episode))

I find it interesting that MV isn't keen on ending her "punishment". She isn't bored with living like Goblin or Do Min Joon from Love from the star, in fact she enjoys bingeing and shopping alright :D

Also really wonder what is the sin.. Apparently even MW herself doesn't know, because if she knew she would probably

acknowledge it and punishment was finalized?

I think Man Wol may have went on a killing spree at some point in her life and hence her punishment. Her not changing means instead of acknowledging where things went wrong, she has stubbornly been on denial and has gotten materialistic to hide that. I also love how easily CS has accepted his role as the guy who would help Man Wol figure it out. He was chosen for a reason. He has an innate ability that allows him to see the good in everything. The opposite of Man Wol. He has already fallen for Man Wol, atleast he has started to like the Man Wol he is seeing in his dreams, the one who would smile. I liked how he gave in to that kiss....but what would be their fate like. He is human and she is stuck in time and quite past her time on earth.

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

@Latte_Anyday ah, you meant Yoon Ah the character. For some reason I thought u meant the actor. Lol. My apologies. I find it strange that they are already considering a 4th candidate when CS just began his work there. I think they all realize that their time may end soon.

@lightbringer06 i followed the 14 seasons of Supernatural but didn’t always enjoy its concept at some time. Im much more into individual tales like how it is woven into the ghosts of this drama. To me, that’s more interesting to watch unfold. Needless to say though, HDL does incorporate a lot of supernatural fantasy which draws me in ;)

51 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

I think Man Wol may have went on a killing spree at some point in her life and hence her punishment. Her not changing means instead of acknowledging where things went wrong, she has stubbornly been on denial and has gotten materialistic to hide that. I also love how easily CS has accepted his role as the guy who would help Man Wol figure it out. He was chosen for a reason. He has an innate ability that allows him to see the good in everything. The opposite of Man Wol. He has already fallen for Man Wol, atleast he has started to like the Man Wol he is seeing in his dreams, the one who would smile. I liked how he gave in to that kiss....but what would be their fate like. He is human and she is stuck in time and quite past her time on earth.

I agree with you. MW definitely did go on a killing spree at one point and i am starting to believe something pushed her to that point. Even though she was a thief leader, it didn’t seem like she would kill carelessly unless as a defense (ex: her shooting the arrow to protect YW and her defending herself in the house against warrior guy). However the killings we saw in the beginning from MW towards the soldiers seemed to be more of a rage. MaGo mentioned that she had enveloped herself into self pity. I believe that something drastic happened (it probably wasn’t even love) and it caused MW to snap mentally. This is also why i am not completely sold on CS being the reincarnation of the past.

@yelliemaia so far, i only know the Another Day and Taeyeon’s A Poem Titled You ost has been released. I don’t think the other OSTs has been officially released. I am waiting for the instrumental ost too but the background osts seem to be released towards the end while the main ones will come as episodes keep coming :D

———

Edit:

Even though this doesn’t count as an official “i love you” kiss, it just makes me flutter at the thought that MW decides to take this method considering her temper. And CS..what can I say..he just savors it.

MergPyr.gif

i found this chibi art while cruising through google. Not sure if it’s been posted yet but isn’t it adorable? Is this supposed to be MaGo or MW?

tumblr_puahojAdvT1smywijo2_r1_1280.thumb

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

Man Wol is waiting for her former boyfriend's soul to come to the hotel. She waited for a century but he didnt turn  up. Why?

It is possible maybe that MW's friend was killed hence she went on a killing rampage... her former boyfriend might betrayed her hence she killed a lot of people....hence her punishment.

As for CS... who knows...MW's clock has started to move again and she will be *unfrozen* and free to grow old with CS eventually... if CS survive the ordeal in the next 12 more episodes, haha:D

• Like 6

Does anyone think that the guy suggesting to build a house from the tree is Yeon Woo?

MW back that times look so pure and innocent, not at all like thief gang leader..

Maybe she and Yeon Woo lived peacefully, then something happened and they went on illegal path,

where MW met the captain and love triangle issue started? I think princess who liked captain is maybe involved too.

Soooooooooo curious :D

• Like 8

1 hour ago, DreamCatcher2011 said:

I love this drama. And I hope Hong sisters won't disappointed me like what they did in Hwayugi. 

i only got really disappointed starting from the episode slaying of the black dragon.. :triumph:

@ktcjdrama that would really match up the numbers to 1000 years of MW stuck in man wol inn.. hahaha the one mago kept saying and being corrected as hotel del luna :joy:

i dun understand how MW and YW as bandits could have ended as slaves.. they got ambushed? theoretically slaves are peasants n commoners.. im sure if they are already bandits, the people who captured them would have just slain them..

• Like 6

Loving the drama so far IU is killing as Man Wol Jingoo acting seems bit off in comedic scenes but he is good in portraying the intense moments. I love how each and every episode shows us the ghosts past stories as human beings.Damn the chemistry between man wol and Chung myung is so good  I hope we get to see more stronger chem with Chang sung too as they are currently on bickering stage otherwise it would be difficult to not ship them lol :D

@vangsweetie637 if I am not wrong the chibi art you shared is from cdrama "the untamed":D anyway it's a cute one! 

Waving to @annamchoi and @lu09 chingus:blush:

• Like 7
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, realistic2280a said:

Man Wol is waiting for her former boyfriend's soul to come to the hotel. She waited for a century but he didnt turn  up. Why?

It is possible maybe that MW's friend was killed hence she went on a killing rampage... her former boyfriend might betrayed her hence she killed a lot of people....hence her punishment.

As for CS... who knows...MW's clock has started to move again and she will be *unfrozen* and free to grow old with CS eventually... if CS survive the ordeal in the next 12 more episodes, haha:D

It was implied that, yes, she has been waiting for 'him", though it didn't actually came from MW's mouth. So as to the reason why, they have yet to reveal it. 

I do think so that since her time is now finally moving, she can finally grow old as well. So I don't think she'll just disappear suddenly when the tree blooms. She may have been 'alive' for a thousand years but she wasn't actually living, so at least let her live her life now as a human being as one should :).

4 hours ago, eunki said:

Does anyone think that the guy suggesting to build a house from the tree is Yeon Woo?

MW back that times look so pure and innocent, not at all like thief gang leader..

Maybe she and Yeon Woo lived peacefully, then something happened and they went on illegal path,

where MW met the captain and love triangle issue started? I think princess who liked captain is maybe involved too.

Soooooooooo curious :D

You know, part of me has been thinking and feeling the same way..ha ha..what if we are all led to believe that the guy was the Captain only to find out it's not? Yeon Woo has been with her all the time, and just when I thought he will die when he was caught, he survived, thanks to the Captain. That would really be a great plot twist! :D

1 hour ago, Dramanoona said:

OMG... cue the tears!!

When CS saw the dog, I thought it was alive and I'm thinking, aww, maybe CS can take care of the dog. And then flash that image, man, it was sooo sad...I always have soft spots for loyal pets :cold_sweat:.

@vangsweetie637 Agree, long-time running shows tend to get draggy or repetitive sometimes that you find yourself not enjoying anymore. I would rather want them to leave me wanting more :D.

37 minutes ago, realistic2280a said:

I thought the subs says 48th and 49th manager?

....Yes, it does. But someone said it's a mistranslation, which it's supposed to be 98th and 99th.

Btw, question guys, do you know what  type of flower Ma Go gave to CS, it was also the same flower his father was supposed to give him. I just think maybe that flower carries some significant meaning as well.

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1