[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

marykarmelina

Uwuuuuuu... the ending scene!!! :love:

My romance thirst is quenched on the fourth episode~~~ never thought it would come this fast, a bit taken aback because it happened in unexpected setting.. but I'm over the moon~~ woohoooo~! :phew:

But, the part where MW push CS on the bed and ask him to sleep weirdly more fluttering though... Hahahahahahahah

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Don't know if anyone wrote about this observation but both the Captain of the Guard (the quick sand, with the horse) and CS (the cart when MS was stabbed) appeared to walk away from MW first before coming back to save her....planned similarities or coincidence? 

• Like 4

Preview for ep 5

Quick translation:

MW: Gu Chan Sung won't leave. He will stay by my side
CS: You deliberately put me inside that room, don't you? (room 404 ?)
MW: I lost one of my earings
CS: If you are acting like this, we will bankrupt.
CS: Please live kindly and be frugal 
CS: She was forced to married
MW: Do you think my room is the hotel receptionist?
MW: Ms Guest, you can't do this to our employee
CS: I'm alright
MW: Aigoo
Woman: You can receive it
MW: Do you really want to go to that wedding?
CS: Jang Man Wol
MW: Do you love me, Gu Chan Sung?

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, SC2019 said:

Don't know if anyone wrote about this observation but both the Captain of the Guard (the quick sand, with the horse) and CS (the cart when MS was stabbed) appeared to walk away from MW first before coming back to save her....planned similarities or coincidence? 

And CS guiding MW's hand to sign her name in tonight's episode.

I was like....whattt??? Hong Sisters, are you guys really want to walk down the reincarnation road??? 

I'm still hoping it would not be going to that direction and they prepare some twist to these coincidences..

I hope it is just to break MW stubbornness of not budging from her nonacceptance of what the "crone" view her as arrogant. 

Perhaps the similarities may stir up something inside MW, something she long-forgotten about. Hmmm... 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, ellelyana88 said:

Uwuuuuuu... the ending scene!!! :love:

My romance thirst is quenched on the fourth episode~~~ never thought it would come this fast, a bit taken aback because it happened in unexpected setting.. but I'm over the moon~~ woohoooo~! :phew:

But, the part where MW push CS on the bed and ask him to sleep weirdly more fluttering though... Hahahahahahahah

Wait..what happened??? Omo. Did a kiss actually happen???

• Like 4

They are the leads right, so im sure reincarnation is in the cards :)

Just saw ep3 sub... i must say Yeo Jingoo has grown up so well, from child actor to now a leading man... sigh... how time have change and move so fast... 

It just occured to me that Ive been watching a lot of dramas made by tvn (anyone watching Search Www? :)....

tvn is really a Content Trend Leader... major actors are making dramas with the channel while the three major channels are not producing blockbuster dramas like before anymore... :)

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

2 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Wait..what happened??? Omo. Did a kiss actually happen???

Yeah, the kiss did happened.. but at the ending scene though.. Their lips touched and CS close his eyes (enjoying the moment eh...hahahaha)..

Raw episode already up 30 minutes after the broadcast at the site I frequent. If you want to watch it, I can pm the link.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, ellelyana88 said:

Yeah, the kiss did happened.. but at the ending scene though.. Their lips touched and CS close his eyes (enjoying the moment eh...hahahaha)..

Raw episode already up 30 minutes after the broadcast at the site I frequent. If you want to watch it, I can pm the link.

Omo!! So we weren’t trolled after all! Wow! :glasses: and here i was thinking a kiss is way too early for these two...nopes!!

Ah, no need for a link chingu. I will watch it later since i am still in bed myself. But do you know if that scene kiss has been uploaded anywhere yet?? :smirk:

10 minutes ago, realistic2280a said:

They are the leads right, so im sure reincarnation is in the cards :)

Just saw ep3 sub... i must say Yeo Jingoo has grown up so well, from child actor to now a leading man... sigh... how time have change and move so fast... 

It just occured to me that Ive been watching a lot of dramas made by tvn (anyone watching Search Www? :)....

tvn is really a Content Trend Leader... major actors are making dramas with the channel while the three major channels are not producing blockbuster dramas like before anymore... :)

Judging from some actions so far, i am thinking he may be the reincarnation or just someone who received the memories. However i think Hong sisters are aiming for the first choice. 

I am enjoying a lot of tVn dramas! I think it really depends on which channel picks up which dramas or vice versa :D

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

5 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

CS definitely accepted the kiss!! :wub: 

Aigooo.. don't even mention that rascal.. he even taking the moment to enjoy it... hahahahahaahahah

I felt like going into the screen, arm crossed and ask him "Do you enjoy it so much huh?" in MW's teasing tone. :joy:

• LOL 7

37 minutes ago, ellelyana88 said:

Aigooo.. don't even mention that rascal.. he even taking the moment to enjoy it... hahahahahaahahah

I felt like going into the screen, arm crossed and ask him "Do you enjoy it so much huh?" in MW's teasing tone. :joy:

Lol! And you know what’s funnier is that I was also thinking that kiss must have put the ghost in such an awkward position that she was like “okay, i am third wheeling here...” 

:joy: 

• LOL 11

9 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Lol! And you know what’s funnier is that I was also thinking that kiss must have put the ghost in such an awkward position that she was like “okay, i am third wheeling here...” 

:joy: 

That scene where the ghost crawling back in was such a nice mix of the fact that no ghost could go against MW and the humour of the ghost being in the awkward third wheel in that situation. Hahahaha.. It was such a clever way to end the episode and makes people talking about it. Hahahaha..

Now I'm curious what is in episode 6 ending that IU mentioned in Vlive to look forward for. She said to look forward to episode 6's great ending. Hmmm.. 

Would it be heart-fluttering?

Shocking?

Heart-wrenching?

I can't wait for next week already. :tired:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

They really enjoy the kiss....

I think they are attracted to each other when they first meet in the train. 

I dont think CS is the reincarnation of the past lover. He only get the dream after God Mago put the blue flower on his heart. He has a pure heart. God Mago knew he is the only one can change MW. Since she is soulless and lonely person.

Cant wait for the next epi...

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

...whoot!!! this just keeps getting better and better! :D...I really love MW and CS's characters, they are both straightforward and not holding back in expressing what they feel or think, I always love those types of characters, as I'm quite the opposite :P. And dang, this is what it should be, avoid too much spoilers like reading news articles ahead of the broadcast so that you, like myself, will be surprised and made my viewing much more exciting, because I never actually expected that KISS scene funnygifsbox.com_2016-07-01_16-02-14.gif !!! Female lead taking the lead!..LOL..love it when women characters do this! :P..me LIKEY!

Like many others, I too don't want the writers to take the typical reincarnation route. Because there's that old lady, Ma Go, who as of now, we have no idea what or who she is. Maybe she's like a god, a fairy or what but it's very clear she holds the key to everything. It all started because of her. We saw how she can make the tree bloom at will and then later gave it to CS and suddenly just vanished, which was also the start of him having those dreams of MW. And like she said, she just opened a path. CS might just be seeing it in someone else's perspective, perhaps from that guy who MW likes, making him more like the "key" also to figuring out what grave sin did MW do to deserve such punishment. Or someone to help her stir those hidden, forgotten feelings she once has that actually makes her "human". Someone also mentioned somewhere about those flowers, remember Ma Go said flowers is a good birthday gift too when she met young CS and he agreed and told his father. So when his father ended up in Hotel del Luna and came upon the tree, it bloomed, and that flower is meant for CS. It bloomed for CS. So I think that was the start.

The concept of the drama is really good. And let me just borrow these words from someone who I read somewhere, that LOVE can bring a kingdom on its knees and MW's castle is no exception...or in this case, LOVE can even make a dead tree bloom funnygifsbox.com_2016-08-09_20-05-50.gif . I have always loved the symbolism of tree as life, so I really find it endearing how it was used here. 

And so let me just share some of my fave moments here...

Watch-Hotel-del-Luna-Episode-04-720-1.gi

..."let's sleep together"...HAHAHA...

Watch-Hotel-del-Luna-Episode-04-720-2.gi

...FEELING without SEEING....

And of course, what I didn't expect of all :blush:...

Watch-Hotel-del-Luna-Episode-04-720-4.gi

...and I guess that line,   "who said you were 3rd place, you're the zeroth place" will be remembered by me..ha ha..I might use that in the future too..hmm..such fine punchline..and then make it like CS did...:D

Spoiler

Watch-Hotel-del-Luna-Episode-04-720-3.gi

...btw, I love IU in here...girls with bow & arrow are just...badass...

Spoiler

Watch-Hotel-del-Luna-Episode-03-1.gif 

..and as much as I, too, love IU's wardrobe here...I love her hair...ha ha..makes me not wanna regret growing my hair..

Spoiler

Watch-Hotel-del-Luna-Episode-03-2.gif 

..also gotta admit, color brown isn't my favorite color but when I saw the car...hmm..not bad ^^...

Spoiler

20190722-040603.png 

...and lastly, idk but I like how CS is living in a traditional-styled house in a modern day...

Spoiler

20190722-040630.png 

P.S...I bet the rating peaked during that kissing scene  32-2.gif ..let me know if I guessed right...ha ha...

• Like 9
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1