Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

I'm loving this drama more and more! I love how their friendship is growing and now we have feelings getting involved. I also love seeing our handsome Directors stone heart slowly starting to melt.

Deok mi's dad is adorable! When Ryan was struggling to carry the leftovers, I was thinking "nooo don't tell me her dad put one of his precious rocks in there!" but he did and I adore him even more for it! :blush: can't wait for the next episode!

Side note: I can't get over how good looking KJW is haha his jawline needs a thread of it's own :wub::joy: and PMY, she's so pretty and just has the best chemistry with all her costars!

• Like 11
  • Love 2

9Gpb0lb.gif

Spoiler

35u3vi5.gif

fnnrG9V.gif

Spoiler

NBRGy8W.gif

PYnt0x0.gif

Spoiler

XmnVcgf.gif

haZOjFH.gif

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

Sorry for no recaps, guys! Too busy at work and my stream wasn't even working right. I am trying to watch the last 5 minutes though wondering if anything important *cough* kiss *cough* will happen :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Just more sweetness from the beautiful couple:

• Like 7
  • Love 4

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this since I don't really have the time to read each post since last night haha--I have a feeling that DM will get SOOO upset when she finds out Latte is RG and he's been watching over her fangirling. The teaser showed EG telling DM she needs to date someone who knows her private life and eventually, DM will tell RG about that. And when she founds out about him knowing it all, she PROBABLY will feel humiliated. But idk, maybe it won't really affect her work life since Cheum's director is no longer Sindy's mom. I'm looking forward for the next episode! It'll be sooo nice when both RG and DM tells each other about how they truly feel after the blindfolded kiss hihi. 

Last night episode's highlight is DM parent's fan-parenting over potential son-in-law hahahah! I love it. And this. God, KJW is one of a kind.

tumblr_pquwyuFVqX1r0nsxwo1_540.gif

tumblr_pquwyuFVqX1r0nsxwo2_540.gif

*me checking out every movement KJW makes* ;) 

• Like 8
  • Love 3

Ik4W3Hv.gif

Spoiler

vJQuKvG.gif

hg0UukV.gif

Spoiler

vwuCGkS.gif

xdXIUEW.gif

Spoiler

SLkGxGN.gif

RT4wW7z.gif

• Like 4
  • Love 2

TZ1vJBV.gif

Spoiler

NTPiqNn.gif

LJgoUIH.gif

Spoiler

Nuix6RO.gif

DFHHspJ.gif

Spoiler

ymzJzN6.gif

HklXVkL.gif

Spoiler

4iBlhAU.gif

YjrIfcA.gif

UwM9QhG.gif

- THE END -

• Like 3
  • Angry 1
  • Sad 4
  • Love 2

aww dang why did I turn it on? it was just sad :bawling: looks like Ryan had flowers in his car ready to confess but DM came to him first and said I don't like you or something :bawling: and she just walked away and they were both broken hearted nooOOoooo

• Like 1
  • Sad 7
  • Love 2

16 minutes ago, J13 said:

Side note: I can't get over how good looking KJW is haha his jawline needs a thread of it's own :wub::joy: and PMY, she's so pretty and just has the best chemistry with all her costars!

And...his cheekbones.....:scream::love::heart:

• Like 5
  • Love 6

guys im so sad im actually crying omg

i went from :wub::):D to :blink::unsure::(:tears: by the end of the episode

i think what pains me most was when ryan was quick to grab deokmi's hands because he didn't want her to leave, she let go. all i could remember was him saying how he dislikes the moment where one lets go of someone's hands because it feels like the warmth is disappearing and he's being left alone in the world.

because we all know, the whole time, deokmi was always there for him to hold his hand.

U5AKY7W.jpg

• Like 4
  • Sad 11
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

1 minute ago, turtlegirl said:

aww dang why did I turn it on? it was just sad :bawling: looks like Ryan had flowers in his car ready to confess but DM came to him first and said I don't like you or something :bawling: and she just walked away and they were both broken hearted nooOOoooo 

Maybe because of something the New York beach told her??? :skull:

• Like 4
  • Angry 3
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

Don’t worry baby.. love will find the way :kiss_wink:

• Like 6
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

DM said something along the lines of "Thank you for all you've done so far (about the fake-dating)" and basically said that it's over (the fake-dating). With what DM said (and how DM pushed his hand away after he grabbed her hand), he gave up on his original confession with flowers :bawling:

• Like 1
  • Sad 7
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi, everyone! I've been loving this drama to bits and watching it raw. I find myself in need of an outlet to voice out my thoughts while the raw hasn't been uploaded on sites yet.

They better not drag this out. He's been brutally honest and forthright all this time so I fully expect him to break down the walls and tell her how he feels. This is the type of drama separation that I hate the most, it's all just a misunderstanding that happens because the leads decide to chicken out from having the discussion... I guess he'll have the talk with her on the 10th episode. I was starting to like all the characters in this drama, even the stalker who actually seems to be just immature rather than a villain. Choi Da In is bad though, Deok Mi was so kind to her and that's what she does. Eun Gi too. I feel like he never confessed because he knew she only saw him as a brother... that talk they had where he was being mean about her fangirl habits was the moment I thought "that's why you two are not for each other." Because he knows about it but instead of accepting it indulgently he's condescending about it. Look at Ryan just letting her do her thing and even supporting her, he's already better for her. The leads are amazing together and Ryan is a really good guy.

• Like 9
  • Love 2

Final scene. I can't wait for next week!

• Like 3
  • Angry 1
  • Sad 6
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)

I’m not that affected by that ending...cause all that angst build up will definitely explode at some point ;) and it will be well worth it! 

Don't get me wrong. It was painful to watch BUT it won’t last long...at most one more episode :lol: 

Edited by blademan
  • Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

I think it was more like to end their fake relationship  because I think CDI said something to DM so it made her end it...ekkk the angst kicked in before their relationship became official 

Spoiler

8a0362c0791b5cfecaf12683cd65d5c9.png

d394c59cf2659e06cc4848034fcff718.png

D5kQsj6WAAAuvL0.jpg

D5kQsj4WwAAdBBf.jpg

D5kQsj5XkAAV73q.jpg

D5kQsj6X4AAbg-S.jpg

D5kQ5CoW0AA2hbt.jpg

D5kQ6NFWkAAST2x.jpg

he was just about to confess as well, 

D5kQ5OXWsAEZ5vC.jpg

• Like 1