[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

Hello guys. I’ve been a silent reader of this forums and after watched today’s episode, i can’t take it anymore. I’m going to kill that girl named Da In!! Seriously i’m so annoyed that she ruined the relationship between DM & RG :dissapointed_relieved:

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

How can I wait until next week??? OMG!!!! I need to calm down by watching Mo Tae Gu :joy: 

Hopefully tomorrow we will get sweet BTS from tvN. 

8 minutes ago, inna75 said:

@blademan..love ur positivity chinggu:wub:...I hope so to, I hope they wont add up to the angst in next week's episode because the one issue I hate the most in any relationship is miscommunication. We have too many in makjang dramas..please not this one...jeball!! huhu.. please focus on other issues apart from miscomm...

Anyway, i did not get to watch the stream today. I am basing my views on the post u guys made. Thank you to all the chinggus for posting bits and pieces of today's episode and the video and image excerpts 

But I managed to sneak watched the first 5 minutes. I dont care if it is just imaginary, I love the kiss!! KJW is the man...hehehe

So, here are the list of the kisses so far:

1. The almost-leaning kiss (Episode 3)

2. The thumb kiss (Episode 5/6)

3. DM's 50 shades of grey kiss (imaginary though - Episode 7)

4. The imaginary couch kiss (Episode 8)

So, PD, let's add up to this list with hmm..more creative and hot ones please...hahahahaha..

p/s I am preparing myself to watch the raw in an hour time. I dont think I will like it though based on what I read so far but I know I need to brave thru it...huhuhuhu

I don't think this misunderstanding will be dragged for more than one episode. I don't know why but I'm sure by the end of ep 9, they will be a real couple. Then the  problems for them will be 

1. Ryan-Lee Seol-Shi An connection. Somehow I believe Deok Mi and her parents will be included in this mystery.

2. How to make Eun Gi and Da In not creating problem for Deok Mi and Ryan (and maybe make them realize that they are made for each other :w00t:)

3. Deok Mi needs to know that Latte-nim is Ryan. I wonder how she will react to that.

4. The last problem is for Pd-nim. He needs to create a hotter kiss(es) for future episodes. :phew: OMG this is the first time in Korean drama that the female lead had that kind of wild imagination.  

• Like 9
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2

2 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

How can I wait until next week??? OMG!!!! I need to calm down by watching Mo Tae Gu :joy: 

Hopefully tomorrow we will get sweet BTS from tvN. 

I don't think this misunderstanding will be dragged for more than one episode. I don't know why but I'm sure by the end of ep 9, they will be a real couple. Then the  problems for them will be 

1. Ryan-Lee Seol-Shi An connection. Somehow I believe Deok Mi and her parents will be included in this mystery.

2. How to make Eun Gi and Da In not creating problem for Deok Mi and Ryan (and maybe make them realize that they are made for each other :w00t:)

3. Deok Mi needs to know that Latte-nim is Ryan. I wonder how she will react to that.

4. The last problem is for Pd-nim. He needs to create a hotter kiss(es) for future episodes. :phew: OMG this is the first time in Korean drama that the female lead had that kind of wild imagination.  

Hehe..love ur positivity too chinggu...:wub:..hope so, hope so...if this is based on the PD's last drama "Live Up To Your Name", yes, I too think this will be resolved by at most the 10th ep..

• Like 10

10 minutes ago, tensaitekikuroneko said:

The one good thing in this drama is that we don't have the second lead syndrome with him being a super jerk and all.

Damn you, Eungi

:expressionless:

Eun Gi ssi~ no matter how handsome you are, you will never beat "the king of second lead syndrome" Kim Jae Took here :joy:

• Like 8
  • LOL 3

In some way this was not surprising thing to happen at least for me... the fake dating sure in some way would back fire because of the blurred line between fake and real. beside DM clearly do not know his feelings as she think what he did was only faking feelings. Also he do not know her real feelings as he think her true love is SA. now it is time for the real thing to happens as tension between them is build up. I have the feelings that the misunderstanding is not gonna last long, as I got the feeling one of them gonna spil their feelings in their hot tempered argument :ph34r: also maybe the fact that Ryan is latte gonna be an importen tool for DM to get a clue on his real feelings? :phew:

• Like 11

4 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

Eun Gi ssi~ no matter how handsome you are, you will never beat "the king of second lead syndrome" Kim Jae Took here :joy:

Kim Jae Wook is the 2nd lead guy you will shed your tears for as to why he can't get his own girl ... HAHAHA

• Like 5
  • LOL 6

Me after the last 5 minutes of tonight's episode:

sKscBZP.jpg

I wasn't expecting the ending at all, never thought Ryan would decide to act on his feelings right away. Aww I'm a bit of a mess right now, their heartbreak felt like a punch in the gut for me. Kudos to the writer and the director, they played us so well.

No worries though, I'm more than sure this will all resolve in a neat manner and not be dragged. Of course Deok-mi wouldn't talk to Ryan first, she's feeling insecure, and although Ryan have always been open with her and showed a certain partiality, there were  boundaries nonetheless. I don't think this is an an uncalled for miscommunication issue at all, on the contrary, she witnessed Ryan and Da-in's comfort with each other and felt out of place. I get Deok-mi's state of mind completely. And to be honest, I'm a sucker for angst done in a good way, it brings out all the juicy scenes, the passionate longing and the passive aggressive cuteness. Bring it on, I dare say.

• Like 13
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

8 minutes ago, Artheusa said:

So, the other important revelation of the night for me was that DM, Ryan and EG played together in their childhood! @zenya22 you were right indeed!

Huh? What do you mean by this? Are you talking about the mother's memory? From what I can tell, she (DeokMi) obviously had a brother that died (like Reply 1994). He was the one playing with them, and that's why the mom got teary because she remembered her son.

Edited by summersunshine19
  • Like 6

2 minutes ago, summersunshine19 said:

Huh? What do you mean by this? Are you talking about the mother's memory? From what I can tell, she obviously had a brother that died. He was the one playing with them, and that's why the mom got teary because she remembered her son.

Yeah RG doesn't included in that flashback... i think so too it might be DM has a little brother same age as EG that's why they where close to him. they treat him like their son.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, mmac80 said:

Preview for next week's episode(s):

about the preview :

DM - Right... it might be the best that I did not confess my feeling (?)

Ryan - you have done well so far

DM - I'm very busy 
DM's colleague (maybe) - they have broken their relationship but why must we suffer?

Ryan's friend: how about I stay in Korea..(?)

Ryan - .... we haven't even dated... I need to confirm this... 

DM - If you do not have anything to say, please excuse me... 

Ryan - I... DM (confession perhaps....)

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote videos! Thanks! :)
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 3

Hi I am such a lurker but I can't take it anymore. So much love in this episode. The way he looks at her is just...... <3 and his slight jealousy moments and hard stares at Eun Gi.....and that KISS. <3 Anyone know when the BTS will be out???! I want to see how they do it!!!! aaahhhhh 

• Like 10

4 minutes ago, summersunshine19 said:

Huh? What do you mean by this? Are you talking about the mother's memory? From what I can tell, she obviously had a brother that died. He was the one playing with them, and that's why the mom got teary because she remembered her son.

Aaaaaah I was confused then, thanks for correcting me. I must have mixed it with Ryan's memories where he remembers a kid spraying water with a hose on a chalk painted ground. 

• Like 4