[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

2 hours ago, zenya22 said:

For me photography was more than a hobby for her, It was a passion and she was more of a proffesional photographer. Yes curating is also an art and I am just saying, it would have been nice for the story to include and explore Deok Mi's choices in fairness to DM. But that is just how I feel and am agreeing to the article posted. Regardless the drama is excellent and I enjoyed it very much. 

I think her first passion is always art. She loves to draw since young and dream to become an artist. But the accident she faced during high school forced her to let go of her dreams to pursue as an artist. So she takes art but to become a curator. 

And I think she channeled her artistic talent to photography and photo editing. As a fangirl, this talent is a huge benefit hence she can create Road to Si An (Sinagil). So to me, both art and photography is DM passion and she is good in it. 

• Like 4

@lighthearted

1. I have no idea how to repost :sweatingbullets:

2. Here's the link

https://www.instagram.com/p/ByONE2Dg86AOKaN5So14tr6DY1Ir5HVls95X5A0/?igshid=1dnz4qhqt0sfo

3. Unfortunately, the IG is private now, you will need to request to follow. And then you can let the video run all day long :joy:

p/s accidentally saw the video again, and STS is back. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

5 hours ago, Hueee said:

5 Moments That Made The Finale Of “Her Private Life” One Of The Best Ever

I take only 4-5 points from there! No matter how much I loved this drama, the story of mothers and childhood heroes here was superfluous and added unnecessary drama. Although the pictures collected in the puzzle I was pleased. But this is because I immediately determined that the pictures needed to be collected in a puzzle. Long before the heroes understood this ...:P
Eh, I still wanted to look more at the sharpness and the fun of our beloved couple. It is a pity that closer to the final the fire between them was put out by family dramas. But it's good that later everything was good.:wub:

• Like 2

i am having a SUPER MAJOR WITHDRAWAL SYNDROME.... I Haven't had this after watching a drama for a LOOOOOONNNGGGGG Time. I hardly can finish one episode of a drama in one sittting. Keep pausing it and checking YT or this forum for our LABit...... helpeuuuu....

• Like 2

I cant seem to move on. Last time i was this crazy about kdrama; is when i watched My Girl and fall hard for LDW.. and then Innocent Defendant with Ji Sung but not that severe withdrawal syndrome. Lol. KJW is my top 3 fav actor now!

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Just rewatched ep 15 n 16...rewatching does allow me to enjoy it a little bit better....no fear of noble idiocy...no fear of silly plot twists...

Thought the scenes with Dm’s mom and Ryan was beautifully acted out... the understanding...the concept of being grateful...that allowed everyone to heal..

kjw trembling eyes and slight plea in his voice when Dm was saying that she was thinking about hiding....that was beautifully done..

in a world where tropes abound....cookie cutter scripts ...this was a delicate piece....

am grateful for the seasoned actors who participated in this.....

Looking forward to their future works 

• Like 12
  • Love 1

I believed the last wall kiss was filmed in one take with multiple cameras set up (I am stand corrected)....The kiss was continuously without cut from different angles and distances....Beautifully done.... :heart:

• Like 6
  • Love 7

Question to any Korean speakers here....Wondering if the subtitles for the buying paints scene was correct...I don’t quite get the context...there seemed to be almost like a hidden joke/ Easter egg in that scene given their facial expressions....

Also when she says she is  ra na gil...then heonagil...etc was there some other context in that?

• Like 1

Is there such thing as too much sexy in the romance drama that you love??? :joy: People can only complained that is too much if they don't like the drama and the OTP....While for me the more the merrier, sharing is caring, spread the love...:naughty: Sexy scene is one of the most powerful weapon in drawing viewers. Every single drama snippets in YouTube  with the most views is always the sexy scene.....:glasses:

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

33 minutes ago, mushforbrains said:

Question to any Korean speakers here....Wondering if the subtitles for the buying paints scene was correct...I don’t quite get the context...there seemed to be almost like a hidden joke/ Easter egg in that scene given their facial expressions....

Also when she says she is  ra na gil...then heonagil...etc was there some other context in that?

Disclaimer: I'm not fluent in Korean, yet. So someone else may be able to get it more precise.

At the painting scene, when DM said she looks good in any color besides red, Ryan teases her using the phrase DM used to tease him in episode 14 (when he said he wouldn't get drunk on makgeolli, but DM replied him sarcastically and he doesn't get the sarcasm...so DM told him to study up his Korean lol).

DM's fangirl name is Si-Na-Gil (a shorter form of 'Sian-eun-na-eui-gil' which is loosely translated to Sian is My Road/Sian is My Life).

During the railway scene, Ryan makes a word play with 'Gi-ca gil' (Railroad) and 'Si-Na-Gil'..DM plays along by saying that she's no longer 'Si-Na-Gil', but 'Ra-na-gil' or 'Ryan is My Life' (Ra from 'Ra-i-en' - Korean spell of Ryan). Ryan says, "Nope, it's Heo-Na-Gil" ('Heo' is his Korean surname)... DM offers another alternative: "Je-Na-Gil"..."Je" from "Yoon-Je" (his Korean name)... "Je-Na-Gil" (or 'Jae-gil' as Deokmi said) is also a homonym of "my road/my life" if translated literally. So DM basically says that Ryan is her life now haha.

Actually, I also wanna ask any Soompiers about the conversation they have before going to painting store.

When Ryan asked DM, "Do you wanna draw me?" DM was deadpaned, "What do you mean?" and Ryan apologizes... I seem to miss the nuance lol. --> OH GOD THANKS FOR INDIRECTLY ANSWERING MY QUESTION @Ondine /CACKLING/

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 5

32 minutes ago, chachajeyjey said:

Basher: Too much skinship!

Me: Uh Oh.. We haven't got kiss on the neck and back of the ear.

(But its OK, we do understand that PDnim saving Lion Gold not to be Lobster Gold)

they also attack HPL with rating..

but, we got this..... :glasses:

• Like 8
  • Love 3