Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

15 hours ago, mushforbrains said:

they have some very entertaining clips...one put up one of him in some ?army skit

it was really strange but he acted like he was enamoured or fan worshipper of a fellow recruit...I still have no idea what that was despite googling...l

@mushforbrainsI believe she maybe alluding to the drama "Who Are You". He looks good in uniform does he not. In that drama he was the 2nd lead and he was thought to be dead and the story is about the mystery of his death. He was a police officer who was shot to death in the first ep because he was about to find out a cover up and  witnessed by his girlfriend who is recovering from the loss. His scenes are of the girlfriends flashbacks of their love affair. In that clip, I think it his character and his girlfriend had a dinner date after graduation from police academy? There was also lots of skinship in the drama (including forehead kiss} but not as much as HPL. He really rocks the uniform. I would like to see him in another well written police or spy drama. 

I think that both KJW and PMY are actors who engender great chemistry with their co stars and them together becomes naturally reverent, tender and heart melting. 

• Like 8

Did Ryan/Yoon Jae ever discover the photos that Deok Mi took in secret in these two scenes? Granted that in the second scene, he did notice that she was taking photographs (but he could have assumed it was him plus Artist Noh being photographed together). 

Episode 7

AnxiousDentalAsianelephant.webp

Episode 5

58019512_440767776494753_569988450907219

(Apologies if I missed seeing someone raise this earlier... I tried to back-read but there are too many pages so I couldn't do a complete search.)

I'll still lurk in this thread every now and then and post updates if any. And dear @NaYouSabi?, could you please tag me when you post your new scripts if that's not too inconvenient? I love reading your scripts...you have such a wicked sense of humour!!! 

Thanks EVERYONE in the HPL big family for all the updates, commentaries, insights, live recaps, translations about HPL during the past many weeks!!!

• Like 8

I'm replaying this particular scene like forever.

THE UNDERSTANDING

hpl16-1.gif

THE CONFIDENCE

hpl16-2.gif

THE TRUST

hpl16-3.gif

THE GENDER EQUALITY (super love supportive Doek Mi and unfazed Ryan here)

hpl16-4.gif

• Like 9
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4

This is my first drama with so many kisses and romantic scenes!

And I'm so happy that my Min Young was a part of this beautiful drama!!!

• Like 10

u see...i just noticed that this Latte nim wearing white skirt in this video...

but this pic that KJW shared on ig shows that different skirt...i think that is a blanket to cover "her" sexiness.. just like the interview with female celebs that we used to watch..they covered their sexy legs / hips / underwear from being seeing by the audience..so they covered with a blanket..i don't understand why this Latte nim also need the blanket?? :D

KeFwZtT.png

• Like 1
  • LOL 15

5 hours ago, cenching said:

I am positively failed in trying to understand the logic behind this reasoning. Isn’t normally a person will want to moves on or says goodbye asap to something that he/she considered unpleasant experiences and reluctant to says farewell to something he/she considered dear to the heart??? :ph34r:

You are right and I thought so too.  but i guess, its also because she says in her farewell video that HPL was not easy to film.  Not sure what she meant by that; tight schedule maybe?

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, niharika111 said:

You are right and I thought so too.  but i guess, its also because she says in her farewell video that HPL was not easy to film.  Not sure what she meant by that; tight schedule maybe?

PMY said in the interview with iQiyi in the beginning of the drama that her role in HPL is difficult because she has to portrayed 2 different sides of SDM, as a curator and fan girl. 

Add.

• Like 8
  • Love 5

@cenching & @Lawyerh

8266A9B4-5246-4B2E-B941-5A23E62B6678.jpg

usually kiss & abs catch my eye while lurking :joy:

but food will do today - thinking of lunch :phew:

no need for KJW open his arm that big , I will run gladly for food :sweat_smile:

• LOL 13

@Sky8lue  no I don't think he ever saw those photos or the photos DM photoshopped. Would've been so funny though lol

I was really hoping there was a proper scene where DM was outed as SNG to SA but that didn't happen either. SA definitely caught on that DM was a fan though.

Such a great drama. I'm really going to miss everything about this show :bawling:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, niharika111 said:

What is it about? Did pmy say HPL was difficult to film? 

• Like 1

@jaeuckismylife @liltash85

great minds think alike :D

Quoting from Taylor Swift “haters gonna hate” hahaha just glad to see other like minded fans here as well who really appreciate a good Kdrama when we see one! 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, starrysky18 said:

What is it about? Did pmy say HPL was difficult to film? 

Yes she said that in her farewell video.  When WWWSK ended (I remember because I followed that drama as well), PMY uploaded not only her own pic, but also one with the ML and the PD as a fare well message, and she did say how she was so happy while shooting the drama because the atmosphere in the set was very congenial.  In contrast, here she did not post one pic as a farewell greeting, and even looked kind of unenthusiastic (to me) in the farewell video.  

I know its silly to compare, but I am stating what I noticed.  I am not saying it means anything, but the observation is not completely incorrect.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1