Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, chachajeyjey said:

RG withdrawal syndrome here! Help.. :tears:

What episode of Voice that has KJW in it? 

Thanks in advanced

KJW as MTG came in few scenes in the earlier episodes, that is to create the serial killer suspense. If u want to see more his scenes, that will be from Ep 8 onwards.

Edited by SGahjumma
  • Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, SGahjumma said:

KJW as MTG came in few scenes in the earlier episodes, that is to create the serial killer suspense. If u want to see more his scenes, that will be from Ep 7 onwards.

than youuuu!!

you're my savior!

Thank you as always for your beautiful (kisses) gifsets!

You are always as awesome dongsaeng @jeonghyang ! Mwuah! Missed you!

• Like 1

Just now, chachajeyjey said:

than youuuu!!

you're my savior!

But try to watch the whole series from Ep 1, u will love the drama, the writer is good, Lee Ha Na as the main lead is very good, u will love her character. I now watching Voice season 3. 

• Like 1
  • Love 4

BTS SUBBED CR pmyifansunited

• Like 4
  • Thanks 6

That Hello! Lion gold BGM is a silly music but strangely it really suit Ryan Gold character. I don't know how a manly character with a face of Kim Jae Wook (who played a serial killer and a priest who did exorcism) will fit perfectly to that BGM :lol:

HPL BGM are so good. I love the Mr Wolf, Photo Zone, Rabbit Couple (it becomes my ringtone now), and Missing is super beautiful melody. :love:

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Finally finished the last 2 episodes today. It is really a great love comedy. Love everything about it and I’m gonna miss this show so much. Been reading the thread every day and I don’t know how I can start another new show :bawling:

Spoiler

Kinda disappointed to read that some people said the plot is too weak and rely on skinship too much. I don’t think this is true at all. The director and writer did a very good job to portray a realistic romance. Although Ryan and DM characters are too nice, but I think the key message of this drama is open communication with your loved ones, not jump into conclusions and always show empathy. The chemistry between PMY and KJW is like icing on the cake and makes the whole drama journey a delightful one. 

• Like 11

4 minutes ago, Airpork said:

Finally finished the last 2 episodes today. It is really a great love comedy. Love everything about it and I’m gonna miss this show so much. Been reading the thread every day and I don’t know how I can start another new show :bawling:

Hide contents

Kinda disappointed to read that some people said the plot is too weak and rely on skinship too much. I don’t think this is true at all. The director and writer did a very good job to portray a realistic romance. Although Ryan and DM characters are too nice, but I think the key message of this drama is open communication with your loved ones, not jump into conclusions and always show empathy. The chemistry between PMY and KJW is like icing on the cake and makes the whole drama journey a delightful one. 

About the hide content

Spoiler

Well, maybe they thought the plot is weak because this is the first time in K drama land that they didn't drag the angst and dramas for couple episodes. All the problems are solved quite fast and honestly I love that kind of drama especially if I want to watch romcom. It's a romcom, I don't want it to be gloomy in the middle and bright again towards the end.

The plot of the story is about Deok Mi's balancing her life as a successful career woman, successful fan, and success in love too. Well, she became Vice Director at the end with we actually saw her development as curator, she became successful fangirl with Si An adoring SiNaGil, and success in her love life with Ryan. As for Ryan, he came to Korea to search for answer for his trauma and ended with having all the answers he wanted, he got the love of his life, and being able to draw again and making a comeback in New York. And the writer didn't left any of that being abandoned pothole. This drama is not perfect, but it is freaking good enough.

And agree with you with the key message for the drama.

Or maybe the people who thought the plot is weak are just haters :lol:

Don't even start on chemistry between PMY and KJW. I can even make an entire essay about that :joy:

15 minutes ago, SGahjumma said:

Some one asked about the actor who acts Eom So Hye husband. 

http://asianwiki.com/Lee_Han-Wi

OMG YES!!! The jussi from Top Star Yoo Baek!!! Lee Sang Yeob's aboji!!!! Thank you for the info! Finally I can sleep well tonight :lol:

• Like 6
  • Love 1

hey hey hey ... i was going to watch the two last episodes today ( procrastinate for a while ) but i got a virus so i have to format everything ... am pissed ... anyway can only watch again after the exams next week ... am just sad everyone is planning to leave ... i plan to rewatch this after the exams to feed my anxiety as i wait for my results ... anyway i saw someone saying they want to rewatch ... ping me lets rewatch together i feel i need to give this show a proper recap start to finish ... and really reanalyse everything just cause i can ... i ust came here to read the comments , as i convince myself to only wacth after my last paper ..

• Like 6

I hope to see them win Best Couple in upcoming award shows. TvN has no Award Show but there are many others giving awards before year end. 

• Like 5

Just saw the subbed BTS of the last episodes... 

Aww... KJW got emotional during the proposal scene.. i guess he knows the drama is going to end soon hence was sad at its ending and wouldnt be meeting all the casts anymore. One of his most memorable productions which gained him a lot of fans.

Not the 1 million IG followers i was predicting but good enough at 760k followers now. All the best KJW, will see you in another rom com if youre into it :)

• Like 10
  • Love 1

@NaYouSabi?

good luck on your exams...will still be lurking...will take a couple of weeks or months to move on from a drama that I like...

so if you have any more scripts you want to come up with for HPL...do tag us and we’ll come back to read them...please put a warning in case I get serious STS...

was just choking on the abs series by @heoimajeossi

maybe try the fiery priest in totality...was cherry picking eps...

still too chicken for the full motaegu or the guest...why kjw why so scary????

would love to see him in a ensemble cast like the fiery priest....moments of gravitas mixed in with goofy humour....

plus kjw n kng are chingus too...

• Like 6

7 hours ago, cheesethatnotsocheesey said:

Can you guide me to do the survey? :"""

Unfortunately, it's over. Hopefully, they had enough responses to proceed with the Director's cut.

• Like 1