Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

Hello HPL lovers.. How r u doing? Has the withdrawal taken over yet.. mine did..to the very core:dizzy: I’ve been spending a lot of time going back to watch each n every HPL related video like bts, Fan MV and what not. I’m crazy lovesick over HPL(mostly Geum Saja):blush:. I’m definitely sure i am not alone. So, for that reason, let’s list down ways to cure out withdrawal shall we?:tounge_wink:

ROAD TO OVERCOME HPL WITHDRAWAL

1. Rewatch all 16 episode of HPL

2. Rewatch all the BTS videos

3. Rewatch all sweet scenes

4. Find, watch, like, download, fan MV on HPL-KJW-PMY

5. Reside in forum(support system) writing, sharing, spazzing, every tidbits on KJW-PMY-HPL

6. Check out KJW previous projects

7. Check out PMY previous projects

8. Create, download, watch gifs on favourite moments (RG chiselled abs comes to mind:love:

9.  Admiring Geum Saja arms & hands (the veins guys the veins!!!) smexy!! 

• Like 7
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

18 minutes ago, niharika111 said:

Yes she said that in her farewell video.  When WWWSK ended (I remember because I followed that drama as well), PMY uploaded not only her own pic, but also one with the ML and the PD as a fare well message, and she did say how she was so happy while shooting the drama because the atmosphere in the set was very congenial.  In contrast, here she did not post one pic as a farewell greeting, and even looked kind of unenthusiastic (to me) in the farewell video.  

I know its silly to compare, but I am stating what I noticed.  I am not saying it means anything, but the observation is not completely incorrect.

She looks sad in the video and almost cried because she probably will miss the relationships forged during the filming for the past 3 months. It just like how we don’t want HPL to end either. :tears:

• Like 9

oKAY I Found this.  Is this what you are looking for?? Especially the last shot. Don't thankS me, THANKS HER.  All her hardwork and candy to our eyes.

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

PMY is not really active on IG while working in a drama I guess but I noticed how she keeps posting a lot on her IG when she is on a vacation that is the reason she was not able to post for 3 months because her schedule was really tight even KJW seldom post while he was filming the drama.

Celebrities tend to post more when they have no other commitments so that their supporters will still be updated on their lives as a celebrity.

• Like 6

@niharika111

I noticed she looked about to cry in her farewell video but I am sure it's not because HPL has low ratings like what some people claimed it to be. She stated in the video I posted above that SDM is indeed a difficult character for her to portrayed (She talked about it in the beginning of the drama) and she repeated it again in the farewell video. SDM is a big challenge for her as an actress. While Secretary Kim is a paid vacation for an actress her caliber.

Most casts in K drama looked sad in the farewell videos, some even cried openly. They had spend 3-12 months together in a close knitted environment, only a robot who doesn't feel sad during parting time. Like I said IF she really "hated" anything HPL that much, she will drops it like a hot potato and posted in her SocMed about how happy is she now that everything had ended.

Let's not speculate something that out of common sense like certain group of people.....:skull: Let's just enjoy the happy vibes like what PMY and KJW are doing at the moment. PMY with her CF works and long vacation, KJW with his Shabu Shabu time and up coming works....:love:

• Like 8
  • Love 4

58 minutes ago, starrysky18 said:

What is it about? Did pmy say HPL was difficult to film? 

I believe difficult here means she played two characters, as a curator and a fangirl at once. She stated in many interviews about this, viki/chinese channel of example. 

• Like 7

@cenching

Thanks for your perspective.  We all have our own POVs and we should not be afraid to express it.  I apologize if my post somehow diminished the happy vibes of this forum.  I guess I was expecting PMY to actually say that she is going to miss SDM and the HPL team, she had fun shooting despite the difficult role, etc. etc. so that there wouldn't be any need to speculate.  But anyways, I did enjoy the show and I agree its best not to get carried away with the lives of the actual actors.  I loved and will continue to love SDM and RG. 

• Like 5
  • Love 2

Lol...this is fast  turning into a kjw thread...but thanks @tan10can... still think he suits soft Beatles type tunes...like his Seoul witch...don’t really enjoy it when he sings the hard rock genre ...

am not sure if they had less time to shoot this drama? Since it seemed like they were shooting the last scene til almost the actual screening day and pmy mentioned that she hadn’t slept in 3 to 4 days??

plus all the emotional scenes were in the last 2 eps... so the emotional toll on method / immersion type actors would have been immense.

Maybe that’s what she meant...if I had to be sleep deprived for 4 days...I would say it was hard too,,.

Also it was also a story of the OTP primarily...so the toll on them would have been harder...

other romcoms had more time on other characters....here the airtime for the others seemed much less...a pity as the support cast has some pretty seasoned actors...

in most romcoms...there will be a comedic tag team/ semi evil villains/ scheming second leads etc...

here we just enjoyed them every minute they were on screen...but I loved it....

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, niharika111 said:

@cenching

Thanks for your perspective.  We all have our own POVs and we should not be afraid to express it.  I apologize if my post somehow diminished the happy vibes of this forum.  I guess I was expecting PMY to actually say that she is going to miss SDM and the HPL team, she had fun shooting despite the difficult role, etc. etc. so that there wouldn't be any need to speculate.  But anyways, I did enjoy the show and I agree its best not to get carried away with the lives of the actual actors.  I loved and will continue to love SDM and RG. 

All of us here to share our opinions and constructive criticism, we are doing it like a well educated adults (Borrowing our Ryan Gold's statement) in the proper thread. I have no intentions to rubbished your worries, I am glad you brought it up so I can give my perspective for certain group of people to see too....:glasses: 

• Like 9

I do realised PMY looks emotional during the video shoot by her agency. It's not easy to say goodbye, especially when the crew has been closest to her for 3 months. 

I may be delulu, if I am with KJW, day in day out for more than a month, I would be crying my eyes out, when it's time to say goodbye. 

• LOL 17

19 minutes ago, cenching said:

@niharika111

I noticed she looked about to cry in her farewell video but I am sure it's not because HPL has low ratings like what some people claimed it to be. She stated in the video I posted above that SDM is indeed a difficult character for her to portrayed (She talked about it in the beginning of the drama) and she repeated it again in the farewell video. SDM is a big challenge for her as an actress. While Secretary Kim is a paid vacation for an actress her caliber.

Most casts in K drama looked sad in the farewell videos, some even cried openly. They had spend 3-12 months together in a close knitted environment, only a robot who doesn't feel sad during parting time. Like I said IF she really "hated" anything HPL that much, she will drops it like a hot potato and posted in her SocMed about how happy is she now that everything had ended.

Let's not speculate something that out of common sense like certain group of people.....:skull: Let's just enjoy the happy vibes like what PMY and KJW are doing at the moment. PMY with her CF works and long vacation, KJW with his Shabu Shabu time and up coming works....:love:

100% agree with you. Especially we can observe how she was naturally happy in the drama vs how she tried to hide her watery eyes in the farewell video. I think it's the feeling when it comes the moment to say goodbye to something you love. ( cough * and it makes me think of the moment when DM got upset and stopped the fake dating with Ryan* cough)

• Like 9
  • Love 3

3 minutes ago, lighthearted said:

100% agree with you. Especially we can observe how she was naturally happy in the drama vs how she tried to hide her watery eyes in the farewell video. I think it's the feeling when it comes the moment to say goodbye to something you love. ( cough * and it makes me think of the moment when DM got upset and stopped the fake dating with Ryan* cough)

Dang!!! Certain group of people claimed she looked especially unhappy in that drama since early episodes....:skull: Claimed that KJW-PMY's chemistry is like siblings...:skull: Yeah!! Siblings??? Jamie and Cersei anyone??/ :naughty:

• Like 1
  • LOL 13

2 minutes ago, cenching said:

Dang!!! Certain group of people claimed she looked especially unhappy in that drama since early episodes....:skull: Claimed that KJW-PMY's chemistry is like siblings...:skull: Yeah!! Siblings??? Jamie and Cersei anyone??/ :naughty:

Not just that, they claimed that PMY had better chemistry with ABH! :)

• Off-Topic 1
  • LOL 11

The last kiss, both were smiling and enjoying the kiss, I think deep down inside both must be saying "am gonna miss you much. How long would it take to move on, or should we pursue?" 

I hope they would be great friends supporting each other and do not feel uncomfortable when they see each other. If they want to pursue further- its Their Private Life :)

• Like 8
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, niharika111 said:

Not just that, they claimed that PMY had better chemistry with ABH! :)

Everyone entitled to their opinions BUT I can't understand when they said the OTP looked like siblings with all of those skinship and lipship.....:naughty::joy::scream:

• LOL 8

9 minutes ago, cenching said:

Everyone entitled to their opinions BUT I can't understand when they said the OTP looked like siblings with all of those skinship and lipship.....:naughty::joy::scream:

I understand that its difficult for them to see PMY romance another guy.  I am not even questioning the validity of their ship.  Its quite possible that PMY is indeed dating their bias.  But why make such preposterous claims!!! If she created good chemistry with KJW despite being committed to someone else, it just shows what an amazing actress she is.  Certain members of that group are immature and salty.  To appease their minds and apprehensions, they can go to any length.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

16 minutes ago, cenching said:

it seems they were a little worried after seeing the BTS proposal scene, how emotional was KJW that suddenly shed tears and could not continue the dialogue and it turned out that KJW kissed PMY on the proposal scene .. :D

hater is definitely shocked by this fact .. :glasses:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

33 minutes ago, lighthearted said:

to add, she was naturally so happy off screen as seen in all BTS and fancams. She was tired, yes, but she obviously had fun on set. Those people act like they care for her, yet keep being salty to her drama :rolleyes: 

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, jaemin kimpark said:

it seems they were a little worried after seeing the BTS proposal scene, how emotional was KJW that suddenly shed tears and could not continue the dialogue and it turned out that KJW kissed PMY on the proposal scene .. :D

hater is definitely shocked by this fact .. :glasses:

You are so right. KJW & PMY chemistry in HPL was electrifying and we love and adore it very much  

• Like 7