Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

25 minutes ago, cenching said:

Everyone entitled to their opinions BUT I can't understand when they said the OTP looked like siblings with all of those skinship and lipship.....:naughty::joy::scream:

880BEAC0-26D8-4EFF-A7BF-108AA1367838.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1

25 minutes ago, niharika111 said:

I understand that its difficult for them to see PMY romance another guy.  I am not even questioning the validity of their ship.  Its quite possible that PMY is indeed dating their bias.  But why make such preposterous claims!!! If she created good chemistry with KJW despite being committed to someone else, it just shows what an amazing actress she is.  Certain members of that group are immature and salty.  To appease their minds and apprehensions, they can go to any length.

12 minutes ago, kdramaQ said:

You are so right. KJW & PMY chemistry in HPL was electrifying and we love and adore it very much  

13 minutes ago, Cara said:

to add, she was naturally so happy off screen as seen in all BTS and fancams. She was tired, yes, but she obviously had fun on set. Those people act like they care for her, yet keep being salty to her drama :rolleyes: 

Tbh, I am not a fan of romcom. I watched HPL for KJW/MTG. I admitted and agreed with certain group of people that HPL had many problems as a whole. BUT there are certain things in HPL that are undeniable which are OTP's chemistry and KJW/PMY's acting chops.....Those who rubbished those things are outrageous (this is an understatement)....

• Like 3
  • Love 6

People are questioning the proposal kiss is an ad-lib or not... Some who dislike them make it as a justification that it's the reason to claim that PMY is unhappy with this project. I'm not sure it's ad-lib or not, though. But ppl gonna nitpick anyway... For me, I just believe both are professionals and an actor like KJW won't do something without his co-star consent.

Related to goodbye messages, I don't really care either lol.

Both said their piece through their agencies...and in farewell party. That's enough...

To some extent, I think this is a difficult project for them, especially cuz the filming is so tight.

Both leads looked legit exhausted and lack of sleep during wrap-up party.

I saw the filming like 3 times and all of them ended late (11-ish) for such short scenes... and pretty sure it could end even later if they filmed longer and more emotional scenes. During filming, they could laugh...but after filming, the actors and staffs all looked exhausted. PMY/KJW/ABH received fan greetings and smiled slightly, yes...but still visibly exhausted. So I won't be that /pressed/ to ask any of them (particularly the leads) to post anything or even expect them to post pics together (esp PMY after her last drama's fiasco)...wouldn't read too much into anything they do after the drama ends.

They were visibly happy during filming, judging from all those BTS videos. They enjoyed it though the schedules were tough. 

Let's live with that:wub:

• Like 22

@luvcrabbieshinhwa

From the info in IG, the last episode /scene of HPL done filming on the same day (morning to noon time) with the airing (evening)....That's explain the exhausted states of the OTP....:confounded:

• Like 6
  • Sad 3

5 minutes ago, cenching said:

@luvcrabbieshinhwa

From the info in IG, the last episode /scene of HPL done filming on the same day (morning to noon time) with the airing (evening)....That's explain the exhausted states of the OTP....:confounded:

Really!:crazy: no wonder she looked so tired in the farewell video. She deserves a good rest. KJW too. Just love their onscreen and offscreen chemistry. In fact the BTS versions are even more heart fluttering than the cut that made it into the episodes. :wub::wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 5

Posted (edited)

After watching HPL BTS, and WWWSK BTS, she really laughed a lot in HPL, a lot of interesting ad-libs with KJW compared to earlier works. 

In fact, I think SDM character is quite close to herself, confident, empathetic, took work to her pride, outspoken. It was a tiring filming journey for both of them, and to give a proper farewell vid and stating that she was unhappy with HPL, this is not fair for her effort that she had put in. Agreed some of u mentioned how could u still be in the right mind to do a proper farewell when u are deprived from sleep a few days. From the last group photo shot in wrapping up the filming, can see both of them were really very exhausted. 

She mentioned that her role is not easy, of course lah, so many heart fluttering and kiss scenes with the sexy god, how can she still composed herself that this is just acting. :joy:

Edited by SGahjumma
  • Like 4
  • LOL 11
  • Love 4

Please enjoy this drama as is it and please do not carried away to much by their own private life. In the end, PMY and KJW are human too. From episode 16 at the last scene (the kiss scene), one can noticed KJW has very tired eyes and still give their best to pull out the scene that makes all of us happy. They might also have withdrawals syndrome but of course there are professional so they can move on to another project. I’m so pleased see PMY taking this project after WWWSK after very rumours with her co-stars (I’m fan of that drama too) and I really like to see them succeed rather than crying because of bad scandal. Men suffer less than women from bad rumour and we can see how many actress suffers from depression due to many reasons. Like I said before, they are human after all. 

• Like 18

On 6/1/2019 at 6:29 AM, heoimajeossi said:

hello there...

Ryan Gold's abs said hi..

too quick?

Reveal hidden contents

vRD0G.gif

Almost didn't see ya.. 

Reveal hidden contents

vRKR0.gif

Is that his nips.. maybe not.. i'm so old, i can't see.. ;)

HIS ABS ARE MY WELFARE!!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 12

26 minutes ago, Peppyz said:

Thank you @Peppyz

I love the review but one thing I really agree with is this: 

"But I’m sad that the Deok-mi of earlier episodes, who was able to balance her fangirl life with a successful career, got so little exploration. I wanted to see her grapple with going from a fan of Shi-an to his future sister-in-law; I wanted her to at least consider using her amazing photography talent to transition to an actual artistic career. I can understand Deok-mi deciding that for her, curating art is how she fulfills her artistic vision, but I certainly wish her thought process and her inner life had been given more than a perfunctory acknowledgment."

I think that many of us HPL fans also wanted the drama to explore DM's talent as an artist which they were hinting in earlier episodes. In episode 5 at the writer's cabin where she started taking photos of Ryan and photographing Ryan at the fan meeting of Si An. When she talked about her interpretation of the photographer's "Anyeong Photograph", she spoke as an expert who was able to capture the mood or express beauty of whom or what she is photographing. They also hinted at it when Si An told Ryan that Si Na gil took the best photos of him. I wished that Ryan would have seen the photos of him taken by Deok Mi and just like how she looked at his paintings at the ending episodes with admiration and love I would have wanted to see Ryan see the photos taken by DM with an artist view, appreciation and love and encouragement. I am also a wee sad that they did not explore that. All in all it was a great rom com drama. I will always be a Ryan/Deok Mi fangirl. 

Otherwise, I had lots of fun especially with the company of this forum. Thank you all. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, niharika111 said:

I understand that its difficult for them to see PMY romance another guy.  I am not even questioning the validity of their ship.  Its quite possible that PMY is indeed dating their bias.  But why make such preposterous claims!!! If she created good chemistry with KJW despite being committed to someone else, it just shows what an amazing actress she is.  Certain members of that group are immature and salty.  To appease their minds and apprehensions, they can go to any length.

Did they forget before WWWSK PMY has super good chemistry with JCW as well in Healer?. And the OTP has a shipper too. Personally i prefer PMY-JCW chemy better than PMY-PSJ. 

The reason I avoid being a shipper and be a member in shipper thread is because this kind of salty and immature ppl. Do they have 48 hours a day to nitpick ppl and create unnecessary delulu? 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, liltash85 said:

Did they forget before WWWSK PMY has super good chemistry with JCW as well in Healer?. And the OTP has a shipper too. Personally i prefer PMY-JCW chemy better than PMY-PSJ. 

The reason I avoid being a shipper and be a member in shipper thread is because this kind of salty and immature ppl. Do they have 48 hours a day to nitpick ppl and create unnecessary delulu? 

You so right, some comments not fun but dirty and stupid , I understand that they immature but come on have some respect to them.

4 hours ago, orion00 said:

Please enjoy this drama as is it and please do not carried away to much by their own private life. In the end, PMY and KJW are human too. From episode 16 at the last scene (the kiss scene), one can noticed KJW has very tired eyes and still give their best to pull out the scene that makes all of us happy. They might also have withdrawals syndrome but of course there are professional so they can move on to another project. I’m so pleased see PMY taking this project after WWWSK after very rumours with her co-stars (I’m fan of that drama too) and I really like to see them succeed rather than crying because of bad scandal. Men suffer less than women from bad rumour and we can see how many actress suffers from depression due to many reasons. Like I said before, they are human after all. 

Yes this time PMY's IG is so calm place and i enjoy read what people said there but last year it was so mess.

PMY's sister  even leaved a comment there said " Dont mind this people didnt know anything' and they start delete shippers comment

so you may see what the mess it was and stress for the actress. And for that reason I'm so thankful  HPL's fans  

• Like 10

8 hours ago, niharika111 said:

Yes she said that in her farewell video.  When WWWSK ended (I remember because I followed that drama as well), PMY uploaded not only her own pic, but also one with the ML and the PD as a fare well message, and she did say how she was so happy while shooting the drama because the atmosphere in the set was very congenial.  In contrast, here she did not post one pic as a farewell greeting, and even looked kind of unenthusiastic (to me) in the farewell video.  

I know its silly to compare, but I am stating what I noticed.  I am not saying it means anything, but the observation is not completely incorrect.

No comparison needed. We don't need to know whether or not they are besties, lovers, enemies in real life since that's their lives. The show was great and their chemistry was extraordinary and most of us in this forum enjoyed very much. The message in this show was positive and for the most part it made me laughed and forgot about my own life and worries.  The BTS clips made me smile like a crazy person. Lets continue to support both PMY+KJW in their future projects. 

• Like 8

Lol...Am loving  the fan art... especially the conversion of the wall. Fake date scene ... thirst is real for season 2.

RG attacked by baby labbits:wub:

Just read the dramabeans recap... always insightful and they put into words the discomfort I felt regarding the plotline in the 2nd half so well and yet give credit to the incredible draw of the OTP. 

Was a little sad that they didn't pick it up as one of the dramas that they routinely recap but this does give them a broader perspective as mentioned. 

Really. Looking forward to their future works...

Kjw the man n his persona is also so unlike the usual k drama star.. 

He really pursues what he loves and that in itself is a lesson   to really live the best life one can have on ones on terms

• Like 8

it's been a while i didn't update my youtube channel..it took me a few days to cut all KJW laughing scenes and compiled it to this precious video..

Too bad i couldn't find a raw video for the Viki interview so i didn't include his laughter from that interview :mellow:

Watching this video makes me smile and wanna laugh too. I'm glad to put all his laughing bts from HPL into this video :lol:

KIM JAE WOOK'S LAUGHTER IS MY WELFARE

• Like 10
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

HPL made me a big fan of PMY and KJW .

they are both very talented from head to toe ...

I always watched PMY dramas and also KJW dramas ... and I know they are very talented artists ..
in the past, I only used to watch their dramas or movies but never trying to found out about them, 
but after HPL, I started to search more information about them, 
watch their videos on YouTube and I fell in love with them 

very talented, smart, good speaker, laugh a lot, give positive energy to others,  
mastering many foreign language (english, japanese, mandarin), good dancer, A rockstar, playing piano,
drum, guitar..

Once you fall in love with them, there is no way out... you got trap in their charm...

I hope the best for both of them ... whether in career or personal life ...

they are good people..  

• Like 14