[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

16 minutes ago, TheRoadtoPMY said:

@SGahjummaI get what you mean. If we're being objective (about as objective one can get with viewing shows), Healer is perhaps the better drama. It has a meatier plot, more action, higher stakes, gripping mystery, etc. HPL is just some story about how 2 adults fall in love, and what other stuff the people around them do. That's it. If we're talking food, Healer might be some amazing roast beef made by the finest chef in the world, while HPL is the most delicious candy ever. No one will ever say the candy is better food than the roast beef. And yet everyone can eat and will eat candy (unless you hate sweets). You won't always have the appeitie for a heavy gourmet dinner. But we can always use a little candy in our lives. 

@TheRoadtoPMY, thanks for your advice.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

@Oksana Sutra She had a longer video and still posted a goodbye photo on IG with WWWSK. I know, I'm quibbling over something so trivial. Just thought it was curious, but it's really whatever. :D

On another note, I found the first two episodes more fun upon rewatch. But Ryan really was such an a**hole. Glad he got a personality transplant. :P

• Like 6
  • Love 1

oh Thank you for the kiss compilation...

the thumb kiss was so clever!!!!!

1st it showed that he wasn’t taking advantage of the fake dating situation and put a physical barrier and the amazing soompiers who realised it was a thumb kiss through their vast experience with when K drama kisses should start:lol::w00t:

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

Sigh... tomorrow is Wednesday 

I feel so empty...

Just now i saw someone tag KJW ig with photos and selfies of him with his previous co-stars.. made me realize our labit couple has no photos/selfies together outside filming/shooting purposes (or maybe they have but nothing circulated online).

Plus in the last episodes (especially BTS) our OTP looks so tired (because of the tight schedule) compared to the beginning where they look cheery and full of spirits...

Ohhhh i don’t know how to explain, maybe this is my withdrawal syndrome, i’m just SAD 

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

Guys, I'm not sure about it so I'll drop a question here.

Before being proposed, DM gave RG 3 options of RG's nickname. After that (till passing the '1 yr later' period), i only noticed DM called him Saja (before the wall kiss).

Does it mean RG asked DM to call him Saja? If yes, awwwww.. That's beyond beautiful! since previously he corrected people who called him as Saja/Lion. Pls do correct me if I'm wrong, guys.. :*

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@OndineI was the same way. On re-watch, knowing how the characters would all turn out, it was hilarious watching everything unfold to the way we know it will end. But I remember watching the 1st 2 eps when it aired thinking to myself, "This drama is ending up more like a farcical and physical comedy than a rom-com". Of course, I would've stuck with watching it either way (because PMY), but the shift in tone and narrative is apparent from the first 2 episodes, to the rest of the show. So many hijinks from Deok Mi in those, all the fantasy segments were gold: Glitzy Art Director Deok Mi, Deok-zilla, Confession Deok Mi, and SAIML Curator Deok Mi.

And yeah, most everyone has forgotten how big of an aśs Ryan was in the beginning: "Do you want it?" the first time around (though with the way she was staring at him, she was asking for it lol), the cold way he stared at her when she fell from the ladder, how he told her "I like people who follow orders and have no initiative", the way he pulled off Deok Mi's ID when firing her. 

Of course, he more than made up for it the rest of the way. Lmao. 

• Like 6

We, as viewers, can see and feel his charm and sexiness from the screen. He has the way about him that he oozes sensuality effortlessly. I wonder is his female counterparts in his shows (especially PMY in HPL) realizes this too. Does she know enough about KJW such as his dedication to doing what he likes, his talent and skills in acting and music, etc? I mean, I hope she realizes what a good catch he is.

1 minute ago, bliss1004 said:

Dear God... Sorry for my sin for counting how many kisses our OTP has gave us in this drama

Thumb kiss : 1
Forehead kiss : 6
Cheek kiss : 4
Kissuuu (longer kiss) : 12
Peck kiss : 8
Wrist kiss :  6
Accidentally kiss in proposal BTS ep 16 : 1 

Can you guys imagine how many real kisses they has filming including NGs??? My goodness.. Do i need to say more?? These two probably having a major withdrawal syndrome worse that what we've been gone through right now... 

So... please don't comment anything that will hurt them on their IG will ya??

Good counting. I do hope they are having withdrawal symptoms and missing each other. My my my, they kissed each other in 3 months of filming more than any of us kissing our partners in a longer timeframe!

• Like 7
  • LOL 7

3 hours ago, luvcrabbieshinhwa said:

Wah thanks for the reference to Chinese *takes notes*

but here I'm talking about translating it within a context of fangirling, because Deokmi refers to herself as a fangirl when she said that...so i think 'ultimate bias' is more appropriate diction as a fangirl, compared to what it literally means.

The interesting part of Korean language is you will be able to see certain words are actually from Chinese translation. (:

Yeapp, in the context or definition as a fangirl, it will mean ultimate bias which can also mean she love this idol a lot. But this time, Ryan will be her ultimate bias forever.

I will never forget what Seon Joo told Eun Gi in the judo room: 

"When you like your idol, he will be your boyfriend. When you're dating, your boyfriend will be your idol". 

I guess this is definitely so relatable in real life, that's why I love watching HPL:)

• Like 9

Btw, I just realized something...Both Touch Your Heart and Her Private Life main themed were celebrity and fandom, TYH on the celebtity's side and HPL on the fandom's side.

TYH showed us how OJS was rumored with her OTP based upon the "cropped" group picture when they were shopping together abroad and how the agency refused to clarified for publication while her drama was airing. About OJS explained to her real BF about how actors can "fooled" viewers. Also about a stalker fan who brought real danger to celebrity.

While HPL portrayed how CSA was rumored to be dating SDM based upon a piece of jacket that leads to a series of misunderstanding (especially the matching items between CSA and SDM) that cause bigger problems.

Is TVN trolling some fandom??? :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 12

3 hours ago, bliss1004 said:

Dear God... Please forgive me for my sin for being pervy on counting how many kisses our OTP has gave us in this drama

Thumb kiss : 1
Forehead kiss : 6
Cheek kiss : 4
Kissuuu (longer kiss) : 12
Peck kiss : 8
Wrist kiss : 2 + 6
Accidentally kiss in proposal BTS ep 16 : 1 

Can you guys imagine how many real kisses they has filming including NGs??? My goodness.. Do i need to say more?? These two probably having a major withdrawal syndrome worse that what we've been gone through right now... 

So... please don't comment anything that will hurt them on their IG will ya??

I estimated 14 some days ago because they seem to be uncountable. Good job :D! 

I don't care if they are suffering from WS or not. But they have to be responsible for our suffering  right now. Everybody in here is complaining about tomorrow without HPL and I'm going to cry a river. 
PMY suggests you how to deal with withdrawal syndrome: 

61109940_2056184458019614_40971405096407

• Like 6

58 minutes ago, cenching said:

Btw, I just realized something...Both Touch Your Heart and Her Private Life main themed were celebrity and fandom, TYH on the celebtity's side and HPL on the fandom's side.

TYH showed us how OJS was rumored with her OTP based upon the "cropped" group picture when they were shopping together abroad and how the agency refused to clarified for publication while her drama was airing. About OJS explained to her real BF about how actors can "fooled" viewers. Also about a stalker fan who brought real danger to celebrity.

While HPL portrayed how CSA was rumored to be dating SDM based upon a piece of jacket that leads to a series of misunderstanding (especially the matching items between CSA and SDM) that cause bigger problems.

Is TVN trolling some fandom??? :joy:

At least in HPL, fans have good reasons to rumour ( DM's photo captured in Si An's house + wearing the same jacket as his walking out from his building). If TVN want to troll fandom, they should lurke in Soompi to collect more crazy and ridiculous rumours than that. Something like if two actors use products from the same brand, they must be in love :joy: .  

• LOL 11