[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

19 minutes ago, cenching said:

@niharika111

I noticed she looked about to cry in her farewell video but I am sure it's not because HPL has low ratings like what some people claimed it to be. She stated in the video I posted above that SDM is indeed a difficult character for her to portrayed (She talked about it in the beginning of the drama) and she repeated it again in the farewell video. SDM is a big challenge for her as an actress. While Secretary Kim is a paid vacation for an actress her caliber.

Most casts in K drama looked sad in the farewell videos, some even cried openly. They had spend 3-12 months together in a close knitted environment, only a robot who doesn't feel sad during parting time. Like I said IF she really "hated" anything HPL that much, she will drops it like a hot potato and posted in her SocMed about how happy is she now that everything had ended.

Let's not speculate something that out of common sense like certain group of people.....:skull: Let's just enjoy the happy vibes like what PMY and KJW are doing at the moment. PMY with her CF works and long vacation, KJW with his Shabu Shabu time and up coming works....:love:

100% agree with you. Especially we can observe how she was naturally happy in the drama vs how she tried to hide her watery eyes in the farewell video. I think it's the feeling when it comes the moment to say goodbye to something you love. ( cough * and it makes me think of the moment when DM got upset and stopped the fake dating with Ryan* cough)

• Like 10
  • Love 3

3 minutes ago, lighthearted said:

100% agree with you. Especially we can observe how she was naturally happy in the drama vs how she tried to hide her watery eyes in the farewell video. I think it's the feeling when it comes the moment to say goodbye to something you love. ( cough * and it makes me think of the moment when DM got upset and stopped the fake dating with Ryan* cough)

Dang!!! Certain group of people claimed she looked especially unhappy in that drama since early episodes....:skull: Claimed that KJW-PMY's chemistry is like siblings...:skull: Yeah!! Siblings??? Jamie and Cersei anyone??/ :naughty:

• Like 1
  • LOL 14

2 minutes ago, cenching said:

Dang!!! Certain group of people claimed she looked especially unhappy in that drama since early episodes....:skull: Claimed that KJW-PMY's chemistry is like siblings...:skull: Yeah!! Siblings??? Jamie and Cersei anyone??/ :naughty:

Not just that, they claimed that PMY had better chemistry with ABH! :)

• Off-Topic 1
  • LOL 12

The last kiss, both were smiling and enjoying the kiss, I think deep down inside both must be saying "am gonna miss you much. How long would it take to move on, or should we pursue?" 

I hope they would be great friends supporting each other and do not feel uncomfortable when they see each other. If they want to pursue further- its Their Private Life :)

• Like 8
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, niharika111 said:

Not just that, they claimed that PMY had better chemistry with ABH! :)

Everyone entitled to their opinions BUT I can't understand when they said the OTP looked like siblings with all of those skinship and lipship.....:naughty::joy::scream:

• LOL 9

9 minutes ago, cenching said:

Everyone entitled to their opinions BUT I can't understand when they said the OTP looked like siblings with all of those skinship and lipship.....:naughty::joy::scream:

I understand that its difficult for them to see PMY romance another guy.  I am not even questioning the validity of their ship.  Its quite possible that PMY is indeed dating their bias.  But why make such preposterous claims!!! If she created good chemistry with KJW despite being committed to someone else, it just shows what an amazing actress she is.  Certain members of that group are immature and salty.  To appease their minds and apprehensions, they can go to any length.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

16 minutes ago, cenching said:

it seems they were a little worried after seeing the BTS proposal scene, how emotional was KJW that suddenly shed tears and could not continue the dialogue and it turned out that KJW kissed PMY on the proposal scene .. :D

hater is definitely shocked by this fact .. :glasses:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

33 minutes ago, lighthearted said:

to add, she was naturally so happy off screen as seen in all BTS and fancams. She was tired, yes, but she obviously had fun on set. Those people act like they care for her, yet keep being salty to her drama :rolleyes: 

• Like 11

3 minutes ago, jaemin kimpark said:

it seems they were a little worried after seeing the BTS proposal scene, how emotional was KJW that suddenly shed tears and could not continue the dialogue and it turned out that KJW kissed PMY on the proposal scene .. :D

hater is definitely shocked by this fact .. :glasses:

You are so right. KJW & PMY chemistry in HPL was electrifying and we love and adore it very much  

• Like 7

25 minutes ago, cenching said:

880BEAC0-26D8-4EFF-A7BF-108AA1367838.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1

25 minutes ago, niharika111 said:

I understand that its difficult for them to see PMY romance another guy.  I am not even questioning the validity of their ship.  Its quite possible that PMY is indeed dating their bias.  But why make such preposterous claims!!! If she created good chemistry with KJW despite being committed to someone else, it just shows what an amazing actress she is.  Certain members of that group are immature and salty.  To appease their minds and apprehensions, they can go to any length.

12 minutes ago, kdramaQ said:

You are so right. KJW & PMY chemistry in HPL was electrifying and we love and adore it very much  

13 minutes ago, Cara said:

to add, she was naturally so happy off screen as seen in all BTS and fancams. She was tired, yes, but she obviously had fun on set. Those people act like they care for her, yet keep being salty to her drama :rolleyes: 

Tbh, I am not a fan of romcom. I watched HPL for KJW/MTG. I admitted and agreed with certain group of people that HPL had many problems as a whole. BUT there are certain things in HPL that are undeniable which are OTP's chemistry and KJW/PMY's acting chops.....Those who rubbished those things are outrageous (this is an understatement)....

• Like 3
  • Love 6

People are questioning the proposal kiss is an ad-lib or not... Some who dislike them make it as a justification that it's the reason to claim that PMY is unhappy with this project. I'm not sure it's ad-lib or not, though. But ppl gonna nitpick anyway... For me, I just believe both are professionals and an actor like KJW won't do something without his co-star consent.

Related to goodbye messages, I don't really care either lol.

Both said their piece through their agencies...and in farewell party. That's enough...

To some extent, I think this is a difficult project for them, especially cuz the filming is so tight.

Both leads looked legit exhausted and lack of sleep during wrap-up party.

I saw the filming like 3 times and all of them ended late (11-ish) for such short scenes... and pretty sure it could end even later if they filmed longer and more emotional scenes. During filming, they could laugh...but after filming, the actors and staffs all looked exhausted. PMY/KJW/ABH received fan greetings and smiled slightly, yes...but still visibly exhausted. So I won't be that /pressed/ to ask any of them (particularly the leads) to post anything or even expect them to post pics together (esp PMY after her last drama's fiasco)...wouldn't read too much into anything they do after the drama ends.

They were visibly happy during filming, judging from all those BTS videos. They enjoyed it though the schedules were tough. 

Let's live with that:wub:

• Like 22

5 minutes ago, cenching said:

@luvcrabbieshinhwa

From the info in IG, the last episode /scene of HPL done filming on the same day (morning to noon time) with the airing (evening)....That's explain the exhausted states of the OTP....:confounded:

Really!:crazy: no wonder she looked so tired in the farewell video. She deserves a good rest. KJW too. Just love their onscreen and offscreen chemistry. In fact the BTS versions are even more heart fluttering than the cut that made it into the episodes. :wub::wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 5

After watching HPL BTS, and WWWSK BTS, she really laughed a lot in HPL, a lot of interesting ad-libs with KJW compared to earlier works. 

In fact, I think SDM character is quite close to herself, confident, empathetic, took work to her pride, outspoken. It was a tiring filming journey for both of them, and to give a proper farewell vid and stating that she was unhappy with HPL, this is not fair for her effort that she had put in. Agreed some of u mentioned how could u still be in the right mind to do a proper farewell when u are deprived from sleep a few days. From the last group photo shot in wrapping up the filming, can see both of them were really very exhausted. 

She mentioned that her role is not easy, of course lah, so many heart fluttering and kiss scenes with the sexy god, how can she still composed herself that this is just acting. :joy:

Edited by SGahjumma
  • Like 4
  • LOL 12
  • Love 4

Please enjoy this drama as is it and please do not carried away to much by their own private life. In the end, PMY and KJW are human too. From episode 16 at the last scene (the kiss scene), one can noticed KJW has very tired eyes and still give their best to pull out the scene that makes all of us happy. They might also have withdrawals syndrome but of course there are professional so they can move on to another project. I’m so pleased see PMY taking this project after WWWSK after very rumours with her co-stars (I’m fan of that drama too) and I really like to see them succeed rather than crying because of bad scandal. Men suffer less than women from bad rumour and we can see how many actress suffers from depression due to many reasons. Like I said before, they are human after all. 

• Like 18

On 6/1/2019 at 6:29 AM, heoimajeossi said:

hello there...

Ryan Gold's abs said hi..

too quick?

Reveal hidden contents

vRD0G.gif

Almost didn't see ya.. 

Reveal hidden contents

vRKR0.gif

Is that his nips.. maybe not.. i'm so old, i can't see.. ;)

HIS ABS ARE MY WELFARE!!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 12