well i just read this article and found myself very angry, why those people treat her so bad....
Song Hye Kyo’s Words Were Twisted By Korean Media So The Original Interviewer Set The Record Straight
Song Hye Kyo had recently sat down for an interview while she was in Monaco for a promotional event. There, she opened up about her future plans, thoughts on fate, and her desire to wear a tiara on her birthday.
However, various Korean news reports twisted her words to make it seem as if she thought “it was her fate to get divorced” and that she “wanted to be treated like a princess “. As netizens began to believe the news reports and criticize Song Hye Kyo. Article: [Exclusive] Song Hye Gyo shares feelings after finalization of divorce... "I need time alone to myself this year"... "I feel like a princess.”
Source: SpoTV News via Nate (netizenbuzz translation)
1. [+666, -206] Doesn't sound like something that should be said from the party at fault???
2. [+592, -156] I support Song Joong Ki!! I hope he finds happiness with a better woman
3. [+548, -139] I wonder who her next man will be
4. [+60, -27] Can she even sleep a night without a man?
5. [+49, -9] She means she's taking a break this year and getting back to dating next year
6. [+48, -21] What's with the rumors about how she has a rich old man in China? She should clarify that too. And take some time to herself not just this year but for a long time, especially after all those scandals with all those men.
7. [+45, -20] Take all the time you need in Hong Kong~ you can even move there if you want to
8. [+40, -6] She has such beauty and wealth, what is she like in real life that all those male actors leave her in the end?
9. [+39, -3] She wants to wear a crown on her birthday...?
10. [+33, -4] She wants to wear a crown on her birhtday? Because it makes her feel like a princess? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ She's not a little kid.. isn't she almost 40?
11. [+33, -7] She's 40 next year but wanting to feel like a princess... what a dream... please start acting your age and stop being so immature...
12. [+32, -18] I bet there's an unspoken ban on Song Hye Gyo among male celebrities... although I'm sure another one will fall into her trap thinking "It'll be different with me"
The translator named Miss J, who helped Song Hye Kyo with the original interview, stepped up to set the record straight.
The original question was: “If you were allowed to wear one of the tiaras, when would that be?” That was why Song Hye Kyo claimed she wished to wear one on her birthday. Her full response was: “If I were allowed, I would love to be able to wear a tiara on my birthday, on November 22. When I put on a tiara, I feel like a princess.”
Secondly, Miss J clarified that Song Hye Kyo wasn’t referring to her recent divorce when talking about “fate”. The original question asked about how she chooses her next projects. “How do you decide what projects to work on?”
Lastly, Miss J revealed that the Korean press failed to report on Song Hye Kyo’s answer about her preferred fashion style. When the interviewer asked “What type of jewelry do you prefer?“, Song Hye Kyo replied, “Of course, I wear luxurious jewelry when I’m working but I prefer to dress in minimalistic styles on a daily basis. I think that’s just my style.”
Miss J claimed it was unfortunate that the Korean media made her sound like a privileged princess when Song Hye Kyo was actually humble and down to Earth.