[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

1 hour ago, Sky8lue said:

https://tv.naver.com/v/8467452 (Gun Woo asking his Dad about his kindergarten love crush woes. Gun Woo always says the darndest things :lol:)

https://tv.naver.com/v/8467450 (Deok Mi doing research about the paintings at the university library)

https://tv.naver.com/v/8467411 (Ryan & Deok Mi talking while viewing the Lee Sol paintings at Ryan's house)

https://tv.naver.com/v/8467135 (everybody meets in the most filmed apartment lift aka Lee Sol + Cha Si An + Ryan + Deok Mi meet in the lift)

https://tv.naver.com/v/8467132  (continuation of Ryan-Deok Mi last scene in episode 12)

https://tv.naver.com/v/8467453 (Si An + Deok Mi visit Cheum Gallery + Ryan's pivotal realisation that Lee Sol is his mother. Prepare your tissues. This one's a tearjerker...)

KJW and the actress playing Lee Sol really emoted so well in their scenes tonight. Top-notch acting all around!

Awww so cute so sweet >< I need sub, someone please helpppp 

• Like 7

I seriously dont like EG. If he really looks at DM as a woman, then he shud treat her parents as her parents, not come & go to their home like family. He seems to take advantage of DM & her family's kindness. Sure DM's  mom was like his nanny when he was young but I still dont get it why his mother still pay DM's mom like a babysitter. He's a grown man with a career. Even if it didnt pay much, cant he find a place of his own like most men who are not staying with parents? Does he really need to put up a tent in his school whenever DM uses her own room in her parent's house? Does he want to continue to leech off DM & her parents for life? He even asked DM's mom for his suite for him to wear to confess to DM *roll_eyes* seriously?! And he expect DM to accept him as a man? Even if there's no RG, DM wudnt even give him a 2nd thought. 

Anyway abt the secret of them 3 playing at the orphanage when they were young...cud it be possible that DM was adopted too? That her mother was a social worker who handled her case, that's why EG's mom left him to her after birth but she went looking for her & advice her against it & promised to take care of him too since she's raising DM too, thus raising them as twins. But all 3 of them lived at the orphanage until HYJ was adopted. Then DM was adopted by her present mother

• Like 10

19 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

No, I have not written any analysis about these paintings so far. I can only say that the painter wanted to show how colorful soap bubbles are. If you pay attention to the soap bubbles, you will notice that they also function as mirrors. There are some reflections in those... but a transformed reflection. This created world full of colors is linked to happiness and cheerfulness, yet the opposite happened. Moreover, soap bubbles are often used by children hence we can say that these paintings reflect innocence and childhood. This explains why CSA has associated these to happy memories. On the other hand, it was as if the painter had lost herself in this colorful world full of soap bubbles making her forget the reality. She had a son by her side. No wonder, if LS quit painting and decided to get rid of these paintings. She never wanted to lose herself in the paintings.

Thank you.  I always look forward to your insight and especially your analysis of paintings and poetry.  You are correct, if you think about it the paintings are happy and show a childlike innocence.  As children we all loved to blow bubbles and were in awe of the rainbow of colors within the bubbles.  Again thank you.

• Like 9

22 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

Is this DM assumptions of the purpose of the paintings ?

You can say so? 

She needs to write an intro(?) of the paintings for the exhibition. Since she knows the background story, she kinda write it like that... She hesitates a lot while writing it, though... 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 5

Geez. My heart is aching so much throughout today’s episode. I’m not sure we’re going to have a lot of romantic & easy moments between RG & DM tomorrow. I think there’ll still a lot of tear-jerking moments tomorrow. Oh, my heart is so not ready. I’m hurting along with RG, seriously...

My only hope and pray is that writer-nim won’t unnecessarily break up our DM & RG because of something that happened in the past between them. I really hope writer-nim will unfold this childhood story nicely. Please, writer-nim & pd-nim? Have mercy with my fragile little heart.

•) looking at today’s episode, RG & DM’s relationship is really something that you can call “relationship goals”. They love, nurture & respect each other. They love fiercely, they are there for each other, they sit down and talk about their problems together, they are honest with each other and not keeping a secret from each other, but from times to times they know how to have fun and playing around with each other. Just like what people say “when you are in a relationship with someone, it’s not you against your partner. It’s you and your partner against the world.

• Like 17

I really hope that DM's amnesia or DM's mom won't lead them to break up again. Please, hear me Writer-nim. Even if it's lead to break up route, please get back together within 30 mins. Don't want that to carry to another episode. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 12

Cannot wait for the subbed version of the latest episode.. i cannot help it but saw several clips of it already... :):love::relaxed: how truly good looking  are our leads! :heart:

also, i just love how RG always opens the door for DM when she enters his car :wub:

Chivalry is not dead people... please learn from Ryan Gold :star:

Go HPL! Cheering for you always! :blush::D:kiss_wink:

• Like 13

Although the episode is heavy, don't we all love the grumpy boyfriend that glared at his gf for not telling him her birthday?

And gosh, I know he is thinking hard about Lee Sol, but can he stop being so suggestive (look, she is so excited and open to the idea too) and then sent her home??? 

I bet we will have a bed scene by the end of the show!

• Like 10
  • LOL 3

11 hours ago, annie1234 said:

And love Deok Mi when she said he should confront Lee Seol instead of keep it by himself. She will always be on his side. She even volunteered to take revenge together if he wants it. :lol: if another female lead always judging the male lead if he is making bad decision, but not DeokMi. She was like "WE CAN GET REVENGE TOGETHER!!" Good thing Deok Mi isn't dating Mo Tae Goo. She will be collecting hairs with him.:sweatingbullets:

I haven't seen the episode yet, but this reminds me of a scene from the movie Game Night (my favorite comedy ever!) where in Rachel McAdams is talking about wanting to beat her husband's brother's @ss for always undermining him. :joy:

Also, I like it when PMY puts her arms over her partners' shoulders when she hugs. It looks more snuggly, cozy and intimate. I don't think she did this hug in wwwsk.

• Like 11

I ADORE our main OTP!! But part of me really disappointed with the way Deokmi's character faded into background.. Like what is her daily activity besides worrying and comforting Ryan? And where is her fangirling activities? Did writer decide DeokMi changed after she's dating someone? Lmao fangirls dont change that easily! Oh how I wish DeokMi keeps fangirling over some random boy groups so that we can see Ryan's nonchalant reaction to it! Oh god.. So much buildup only to be letdown by this. And I'm still bitter we only see the hot makeout sesh only in 2 eps ago.. 

Forgive my long rant, I just have to vent it somewhere 

• Like 9

4 hours ago, mushforbrains said:

from the recap...seems they have starved us of kisses??

with only half kisses....:blink:

Maybe they're saving it all for a bed scene, RAWRRR! :lol:

• Like 5
  • LOL 6

3 hours ago, wildcherry said:

I seriously dont like EG. If he really looks at DM, then he shud treat her parents as her parents not come & go at their home like family. He seems to take advantage of DM & her family's kindness. Sure DM's was his nanny when he's young but I still dont get it why his mother still pay DM's mom like a babysitter. He's a grown man with a career. Even if it didnt pay much cant he find a place of his own like most men who are not staying with parents. Does he really need to put up a tent in his school whenever DM uses her own room in her parents house? Does he want to continue to leech off DM & her parents for life? He even asked DM's mom for his suite for him to wear to confess to DM *roll_eyes* seriously?! And he expect DM to accept him as a man? Even of there's no RG, DM wudnt wudnt even give him a 2nd thought. 

As much as I don't like how he decides to act on his feelings for DM, I don't think EG is THIS bad. He truly considers Deokmi and her family as his and feels thankful for and even apologetic (he also said this to Deokmi on this ep) to them cuz they've raised him and considered him a true son. He even refers to his birth mom jokingly as 'Editor Nam'. He doesn't come home often and stay in his dojo precisely because he doesn't wanna burden DM's mom. DM's mom keeps insisting he should stay home more often, but he refuses. About his suit, that's what Mom does... She always keeps family things. Eungi is a family for her, so when he asked her mom for his suit is normal thing to do as a son. As for his mom giving money, it's because she feels sorry and thankful that Deokmi's mom raised her son whom she initially abandoned. Not because she considered Deokmi's mom as his 'nanny.'  Why Eungi doesn't live with her instead? Probably cuz his mum feels she doesn't deserve it as she never raised Eungi by herself and even tried to abandon him before. 

54 minutes ago, Adwina Oltariani said:

I ADORE our main OTP!! But part of me really disappointed with the way Deokmi's character faded into background.. Like what is her daily activity besides worrying and comforting Ryan? And where is her fangirling activities? Did writer decide DeokMi changed after she's dating someone? Lmao fangirls dont change that easily! Oh how I wish DeokMi keeps fangirling over some random boy groups so that we can see Ryan's nonchalant reaction to it! Oh god.. So much buildup only to be letdown by this. And I'm still bitter we only see the hot makeout sesh only in 2 eps ago.. 

She's still fangirling over SiAn throughout the episodes, though. 

She's not in fansite master mode only...probably cuz SiAn has no event (since ep 11) or simply cuz the production team has no time to shoot additional scene of her fangirling. You know, the scenes they showed on ep 14 preview were just filmed 2-3 days ago (I was at one of filming sites). Even the scene where Ryan hugged Deokmi in front of her house was filmed last Saturday (I saw). 

Her character as a fangirl doesn't really fade out... She still behaves like a total fangirl about SiAn (all those squeeeeeeeaallll over him) even after dating Ryan haha

• Like 9
  • Love 7

22 minutes ago, Adwina Oltariani said:

I get what you mean and had the same thoughts before. So I tried to rationalize it by thinking that SA isn’t doing idol activities at the moment that would warrant DM’s fangirl presence. Also with SA getting busy with the arts exhibit, DM had a lot of chance to see him up close  (besides the elevator run ins). DM is only loyal to one idol at a time so I doubt she’d fangirl over another one at the same time. Her quirks as a fangirl is still there. She may not change but I like that she knows her priorities in life. Her bf right now is facing some difficulties so it makes more sense she’s focused on him. Their relationship is fairly new so nurturing it is important.

I’ve always seen her character as a balanced one, nothing too irrational that’s why she’s able to create another side of her seemlessly. So I believe/hope we’ll see DM’s strong fangirl side again after the ‘angst arc’ is over. 

• Like 18

1 hour ago, Adwina Oltariani said:

I think I can understand the changes in DM's character after falling in love with RG. Afterrall fangirls are really passionate people. They fall in love with the artists which why they become fangirls. In DM case, she has never fall in love before, that's why she puts her heart and soul in fangirling but it's just love from afar. However now she has a flesh & blood male she fall in love with, right infront of her, so obviously her focus shifted to RG, & he needs her more than the idol. Just like SJ when was single, she was as bad as DM, but after she falls in love, got married & have a kid, she no longer went stalking with DM. Her priority changes since her son is her priority now.

So for me now that DM fall in love for real with RG, its the transition time for her, tho she still sneak around to stalk SA but was caught by RG, remember, & he brought her to his home so they can fight like intellectual people, only to get interupted by HJ (Cindy):D Bravo Cindy, real bad timing...

• Like 14
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

Just watched the subbed ep on Viu, more of an emotional episode with little sprinkles of OTP cuteness in between. Thankfully it seems the Lee Sol mystery will be solved by tomorrow's ep, and we can all focus on our OTP again. Lol. 

Again, OTP shows us how mature both of them are. DM giving RG space (but only 12 hours, any more than that is too much lol), RG immediately thinking of DM when SA's mom gave her breakfast, DM just supporting RG through whatever decision he makes about Lee Sol, kick her richard simmons for revenge or whatever, she's game lmao. 

I hope they wrap it up soon, because tbh I considered this a weak episode. I get that we have to get to the bottom of the Lee Sol mystery, but at this point the drama isn't playing to its strengths (OTP moments). Still can't wait for tomorrow's episode though!

• Like 12

'Em I the only one who is actually almost sure the one who left little Ryan at the church back then is DM Mother?I've felt it from the first time we've seen those bits of his memory mainly because of the voice but now still missing some pieces to put the whole puzzle together but i'm quite sure she was the one who left him back then...

• Like 8

25 minutes ago, wildcherry said:

I think I can understand the changes in DM's character after falling in love with RG. Afterrall fangirls are really passionate people. They fall in love with the artists which why they become fangirls. In DM case, she has never fall in love before, that's why she puts her heart and soul in fangirling but it's just love from afar. However now she has a flesh & blood male she fall in love with, right infront of her, so obviously her focus shifted to RG, & he needs her more than the idol. Just like SJ when was single, she was as bad as DM, but after she falls in love, got married & have a kid, she no longer went stalking with DM. Her priority changes since her son is her priority now.

So for me now that DM fall in love for real with RG, its the transition time for her, tho she still sneak around to stalk SA but was caught by RG, remember, & he brought her to his home so they can fight like intellectual people, only to get interupted by HJ (Cindy):D Bravo Cindy, real bad timing...

Agree, but she's not stalking Sian. 

Stalker fan = sasaeng = Sindy

Deokmi is a fansite master who only comes to events to take pics... Though there are some fansite masters who are sasaeng, too.. But she isn't ㅠㅠㅠ Seonjoo is not one, either... 

• Like 8