f0c7dd95091214186c8c644bdc495a6e.png

D7LRj6LUwAABL2F.jpg

He tells her his Yoon Jae and she cries...ENDS

Shes got lots of explaining to do

D7LRx-8U8AEBXzr.jpg

• Like 18
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 1

https://tv.naver.com/v/8467452 (Gun Woo asking his Dad about his kindergarten love crush woes. Gun Woo always says the darndest things :lol:)

https://tv.naver.com/v/8467450 (Deok Mi doing research about the paintings at the university library)

https://tv.naver.com/v/8467411 (Ryan & Deok Mi talking while viewing the Lee Sol paintings at Ryan's house)

https://tv.naver.com/v/8467135 (everybody meets in the most filmed apartment lift aka Lee Sol + Cha Si An + Ryan + Deok Mi meet in the lift)

https://tv.naver.com/v/8467132  (continuation of Ryan-Deok Mi last scene in episode 12)

https://tv.naver.com/v/8467453 (Si An + Deok Mi visit Cheum Gallery + Ryan's pivotal realisation that Lee Sol is his mother. Prepare your tissues. This one's a tearjerker...)

KJW and the actress playing Lee Sol really emoted so well in their scenes tonight. Top-notch acting all around!

• Like 16
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, rcalma said:

i wonder if EunGi knew Heo Yoon Jae... At the preview it seems like he was surprise when that name was mention... mmmm

I thought the same too. With my very limited understanding of Korean words , seems like he knew about Heo Yoon Jae. Maybe a memory that Deok Mi lost as well. I hope it won't cause trouble for Ryan and Deok Mi. And Deok Mi's mom that was kind of "abandoned" Ryan in the past still hasn't resurfaced yet. :scream: I am scared now. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

Watched it raw. Is it just me or do I feel like there are too many scenes in this episode? Kept switching scenarios and I found it swinging from scene to scene without much closure/continuity. 

• Like 2

Too many moments of people sadly looking at paintings in this episode. Needs moar fluff and kisses. :D Props to KJW's acting especially for that last scene. I especially like how he manages to somehow seem like a little boy when he confronts her. Also, lol at Ryan being the competitive loser (at Go Stop at least) that he is.

And oh no, another WWWSK parallel! Boyfriend brings PMY breakfast at her house. (*coughHPLdiditbettercough*) I'm torn between thinking whether the show would have benefited from going the WWWSK route (resolving the drama early and filling the last four episodes with pure fluff) or this being better so that there's still some semblance of plot, however thin, in the final weeks. Idk, idk.

@Reggiee8 I think maybe because there were more scenes with people other than Ryan & Deokmi together. I feel like the previous episodes were mostly Ryan x Deokmi scenes. Now there's a whole bunch of other people's scenes and story lines thrown in.

• Like 11

Think he probably remembers him when they were playing as kids...this means sdm has amnesia about something....probably RG was lost and she was traumatised since she used to have nightmares at night as per previous ep...

oh no...so it was dm’s mom???

from the recap...seems they have starved us of kisses??

with only half kisses....:blink:

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

"Dook, dook"

Haha, TVN knows what the people want as well! They uploaded all the cute and loved-up Ryan x Deokmi scenes first or maybe only (I mean, won't they upload like the most important scene at the end?).

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

I'm so loove with Ryan. Instead of thinking by himself about what is going on about his childhood life. He is trying to ask to her mom to clear everything without misunderstanding. 

I really love this drama, no dragging about their childhood story. And we still have the chance to watch our OTP lovey dovey scene. 

Thanks for all of recapers @rcalma @selen4ever @SC2019 @luvcrabbieshinhwa @Kasmic and everyone who share so many gif, picture, video, etc from this episode. Big love :heart:

• Like 9
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 1

Yeah my percent didnt corect.. To many conflit today :sweatingbullets:but I like than tomorow will resolve all problems..

And next week final please my wish become true.. 90 percent romance Ryan and Deokmi:wub:

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Ondine said:

Too many moments of people sadly looking at paintings in this episode. Needs moar fluff and kisses. :D Props to KJW's acting especially for that last scene. I especially like how he manages to somehow seem like a little boy when he confronts her. Also, lol at Ryan being the competitive loser (at Go Stop at least) that he is.

And oh no, another WWWSK parallel! Boyfriend brings PMY breakfast at her house. (*coughHPLdiditbettercough*) I'm torn between thinking whether the show would have benefited from going the WWWSK route (resolving the drama early and filling the last four episodes with pure fluff) or this being better so that there's still some semblance of plot, however thin, in the final weeks. Idk, idk.

Agree with more fluff and kisses. I hope we will get it on Deok Mi's birthday. 

And really kudos to KJW acting skill. He nailed every scene he was in. When he is happy, I am happy too. When he got teary eyes, my heart breaks too. :tears: But somehow I feel like he looks super handsome in this episode. I don't know why. (Especially in that suit! I AM DEAD)

I think the Lee Seol mystery will be solved by tomorrow. The only one left will be why Deok Mi mom "abandon" him? And his relations with Deok Mi and Eun Gi in the past. Lee Seol seems not recognize Deok Mi at all, so there was something happened with Ryan, Deok Mi, and Eun Gi after she left.

OMG the preview. They just shot those scenes like 2 days ago or yesterday, right? It is pretty much live shooting. Hope everyone will be able conclude the drama safely and happily. HPL team hwaiting! 

2 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Sejabin @Lawyerh , @cenching

tsk.. because of this scene.. for the first time in my life... I wish espresso was never invented :angry: 

• Like 7
  • LOL 8

Translation of Ep 14 preview :

SDM : Are you okay? Where are you now?Director? 
EG : I'm sorry for making you uncomfortable, I'm really sorry
SA : In the end, my feelings turns to be right, isn't, Hyung?
SDM : If it's uncomfortable for you to come here as Heo Yoon Jae, just think that you come here as an art director
LeeSol : If it's uncomfortable for you, you can go back
SJ : Heo Yoon Jae?
EG : Why that name come out from DM mouth suddenly?
SJ : She said it's the director's Korean name
RG : Can you please show the last painting, Artist Lee Sol?

• Like 15
  • Thanks 8

Ep 14 Text Preview:

"Don't laugh! With that expression..."

Ryan finally meets his birth mother!

But a distance of 26 years is not easily closed...

What is the truth of the bubble paintings that Ryan finds in his mixed up memories?

Meanwhile, Deokmi prepares a special event for Ryan...!

• Like 13
  • Thanks 5