[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

35 minutes ago, Ondine said:

Too many moments of people sadly looking at paintings in this episode. Needs moar fluff and kisses. :D Props to KJW's acting especially for that last scene. I especially like how he manages to somehow seem like a little boy when he confronts her. Also, lol at Ryan being the competitive loser (at Go Stop at least) that he is.

And oh no, another WWWSK parallel! Boyfriend brings PMY breakfast at her house. (*coughHPLdiditbettercough*) I'm torn between thinking whether the show would have benefited from going the WWWSK route (resolving the drama early and filling the last four episodes with pure fluff) or this being better so that there's still some semblance of plot, however thin, in the final weeks. Idk, idk.

@Reggiee8 I think maybe because there were more scenes with people other than Ryan & Deokmi together. I feel like the previous episodes were mostly Ryan x Deokmi scenes. Now there's a whole bunch of other people's scenes and story lines thrown in.

The difference in the breakfast scene between WWWSK and HPL is when one is awkward (WWWSK), another one is sweetness overload (HPL). And compared DM vs Secretary Kim, DM is more lively and adored her bf with lots of skinship, unlike Secretary Kim who is more conscientious about her behavior.

• Like 13

23 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

tsk.. because of this scene.. for the first time in my life... I wish espresso was never invented :angry: 

But, PMY just make a cute, yet funny, meme from this scene. I keep laughing watch her expression, so cute :lol:

And KJW naturally stroke PMY's hair. I think it becomes habit of him, like, he has done it so manyy times :wub:

• Like 8
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2

7 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

And love Deok Mi when she said he should confront Lee Seol instead of keep it by himself. She will always be on his side. She even volunteered to take revenge together if he wants it. :lol: if another female lead always judging the male lead if he is making bad decision, but not DeokMi. She was like "WE CAN GET REVENGE TOGETHER!!" Good thing Deok Mi isn't dating Mo Tae Goo. She will be collecting hairs with him.:sweatingbullets:

Oh no, at the end when Ryan invited Lee Sol to his apartment and they were walking the slightly shadowy hallway to his painting room, I was like, noooo Mo Tae Gu is taking her to his murder room! :lol: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 12
  • Thanks 1

After watching the preview idk why i got a feeling that RG’s mom is actually someone else...

in the last scene of the preview it seems like SA’s mom brought them somewhere to show them someone (and RG face shows a shock expression).

Anyway pretty sure that tomorrow we’ll get all the tangled questions reveals the answers and YES PLEASE can we have the last 2 eps next week all about RG and DM full romance!! 

I really hope KJW and PMY will get some offers to do projects/Photoshoots/CF together after this drama end (sad)

They are the top buzz worthy couple!

• Like 10

10 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

And love Deok Mi when she said he should confront Lee Seol instead of keep it by himself. She will always be on his side. She even volunteered to take revenge together if he wants it. :lol: if another female lead always judging the male lead if he is making bad decision, but not DeokMi. She was like "WE CAN GET REVENGE TOGETHER!!" Good thing Deok Mi isn't dating Mo Tae Goo. She will be collecting hairs with him.:sweatingbullets:

And goes shopping together for new kettle bells every time the new deed need to be done....:skull:

• Like 3
  • LOL 8

After watching every episode of this drama.. I will fall in love more and more to Ryan character...and also fall in love with KJW!!! Like seriously this guy is so perfect!!! 

At first I couldn't imagine how  RG reaction when he knows the truth that ShiAn mom is Lee Sol and i didn't expected that KJW can show to us such a perfect reaction when he knows that woman is her mom.. and when he asked her whether she still remember Hoe Yoon Jae name and he told her that he is Hoe Yon Jae...My heart is crying when i saw RG tears when he looked at her mom..

Tomorrow gonna be a tough episode for us to watch...I hope they gonna settle the issue as soon as possible without any other conflict.. I'm so sure that the woman who left Ryan at the orphanage house is DM's mom because I recognized her mom's voice when she said, "I'm not your mother" when she pushed Ryan.

After this drama ended, I will always gonna compare the male lead character to RG character..and hoping there will be male lead character that can surpass RG perfectness..

KJW really nailed RG character and I'm glad that he had accepted this character as his first lead in a drama. Previously, he is the king of 2nd lead kdrama for 12 years and always make me fall with his 2nd lead character...and now I'm not sure if after this there will be any other 2nd lead syndrome in a drama that KJW play as the first lead.. :lol:

• Like 16
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Ep 14 Preview

Rough translation

DM: Are you OK? Where are you now? Director?!

EG: Sorry for making you uncomfortable all these while. Really sorry.

SiAn: after all, what I've been thinking is correct...hyung.

DM: If it's hard for you to come here as Heo Yoon Jae, think that you're here as an art director. 

LeeSol: if you're uncomfortable, you can turn back.

SJ: Heo Yoon Jae? 

EG: why the name 'Heo Yoon Jae' comes out of Deokmi's mouth?

SJ: she said it's Director's Korean name 

Ryan: Could you show me the last painting, Artist Lee Sol?

• Like 7
  • Thanks 6

hmm.. after watching today's episode, the lack of lovey-dovey moment was bearable since it was uncovering more stories.. 

I was kinda happy that Sian was the one that broke that Lee Sol was his mum unintentionally to Ryan instead of Deokmi. 

Coming from the Deokmi point of view, breaking that news gonna be so hard for her.

from ep 14 preview, seems like eungi knows or recalls there is someone called Yoonjae before.

if it is true then it's high chance confirm that Deokmi's mum abandoned Ryan at the orphanage..

Nooo >__< i dont want to see Ryan's disappointed face....

• Like 9

11 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

Hahaha and Ryan handing her his milk to wash the coffee from her mouth. Hungry Lion!

OMG I clicked the link without even thinking. :lol::lol: looks like we have the same thoughts about that :yum:

More thousand nth time, I am so happy that I stan DM. Never I did stan FL so strong unless it was several years ago... coughcoughMLSHRcoughcough.

She was like ‘you know what, I am with you. nothing will go wrong. i am your partner in crime. we will protect each other’ squad protection.

she takes lead, very attentive, smart, she remind her BF like ‘ you can kiss me but not now. i drink coffee just now.’ and she is my role model. I ❤️❤️❤️❤️ her.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, bliss1004 said:

After watching every episode of this drama.. I will fall in love more and more to Ryan character...and also fall in love with KJW

Tomorrow gonna be a tough episode for us to watch...I hope they gonna settle the issue as soon as possible without any other conflict.. I'm so sure that the woman who left Ryan at the orphanage house is DM's mom because I recognized her mom's voice when she said, "I'm not your mother" when she pushed Ryan.

When Cindy mentions that RG is adopted overseas, there was a cringe look on DM mother, saying glad that he went to a good family and grew up as a fine man, there is a guilty tone in her. Let’s see the story of her case on why she left him outside the office.

• Like 11

4 minutes ago, bliss1004 said:

After watching every episode of this drama.. I will fall in love more and more to Ryan character...and also fall in love with KJW!!! Like seriously this guy is so perfect!!! 

At first I couldn't imagine how  RG reaction when he knows the truth that ShiAn mom is Lee Sol and i didn't expected that KJW can show to us such a perfect reaction when he knows that woman is her mom.. and when he asked her whether she still remember Hoe Yoon Jae name and he told her that he is Hoe Yon Jae...My heart is crying when i saw RG tears when he looked at her mom..

After this drama ended, I will always gonna compare the male lead character to RG character..and hoping there will be male lead character that can surpass RG perfectness..

KJW really nailed RG character and I'm glad that he had accepted this character as his first lead in a drama. Previously, he is the king of 2nd lead kdrama for 12 years and always make me fall with his 2nd lead character...and now I'm not sure if after this there will be any other 2nd lead syndrome in a drama that KJW play as the first lead.. :lol:

Ryan Gold definitely is the most mature person in K-drama land. He did everything with thoughts and not just scream at everyone when he is angry or upset. One night he was super upset by the revelation of Lee Seol, the next day, he is sincerely  smiling to Deok Mi that came over to his house. He knows how to treat his woman. :heart:

About the 1st lead and 2nd lead, I can't imagine if he take a role like Yeo jin Goo did in The Crowned Clown. Both 1st and 2nd lead will be played by Kim Jae Wook fighting over the same woman (I prefer PMY :D). I'll be dead watching that drama :lol::lol: 

• Like 13
  • LOL 2

5 minutes ago, bliss1004 said:

I'm so sure that the woman who left Ryan at the orphanage house is DM's mom because I recognized her mom's voice when she said, "I'm not your mother" when she pushed Ryan

I think so too. Remember when HyoJin said about RG is adopted (after DM mom asked about RG birthday), DM mom looks worried or feel a bit guilty? That makes me sure about it. 

I hope all this sad story will be settled on ep 14

• Like 7

According to this translation, Deokmi "suggests that both of them stay apart for 12 hours so he can collect his thoughts about finally finding his mom. Then she hugs him tight after missing him for 12 hours." Deokmi is partner goals as well! :wub: She'll be your revenge partner, and she also knows when to give you space. What a great couple. 

• Like 10
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, luvcrabbieshinhwa said:

DM finishes her writing about the painting, talking about mother's love that's contained in the paintings.

Is this DM assumptions of the purpose of the paintings ?

2fcfb8b7eea055ec4ca4216fbe2d46fe.png

f41a733a2167c77c1a6bb88494feab18.png

• Like 7

Hm, if DM mom was the one leaving little kid Ryan my fear on how this gonna be handle. If this was another drama DM would break up with Ryan thinking this is best for him as seeing her and her mom would remind him of his trauma. but consider his distorted memory I want to hold my breath a little until we have every information about what really happened at that time. gonna be interesting to hear what LS have to say. Maybe Ryan and DM gonna be more surprised and finding it funny how they know each other as kid.

• Like 8

I really hope all these issues will be resolved in the next episode and I get to see RG happy again. Did you guys noticed that they always hinting on intimate scene, but it's always not happening. I really hope they purposely did that to give us awesome "sweet" scene later. Fingers crossed.. :wub::P

• Like 13
  • LOL 4

I watched this episode raw but understood the gist of it.  I really like RG and DM, but I miss the sexy Ryan.  I feel DM is left to do all the heavy lifting in the skinship moments.  I understand that RG’s ardor has cooled down because of the whole Lee Sol storyline, but I do miss the Ryan that would look at DM like she was the last woman on this earth. 

• Like 11