[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Dramanoona said:

Hmm... why hasn't Sunbae Angel Hu done anything to dissipate KD?

And now he is helping KD uncover what is going on?

There may be a bigger picture about devil's work behind what is happening at Fantasia.

I just hope KD and KW will work together to find out the evil in Fantasia. Not this conflict. KW should realise that YS loves KD and vice versa and let go of this obsession. I feel some pity for Matil (although I would like to know what he said in front from Matil's urn first)

Same questions running in my head now. 

I hope they give a very logical reason why  KD has not dissipated despite confessing to her.

As for what's happening in Fantasia, it could be possible. Ru Na has been hearing whispers (creepy!), there must be someone bigger behind this.

And as for letting go of Matil, isn't it about time though? I know we don't forget someone we love so easily and we all have different ways of dealing with grief but 15 years has passed. His clinging onto her is not good for him because he's been trying to project his dreams, feelings, aspirations for Matil on YS. It may have seemed like an abrupt farewell, but it's been 15  freakin years. He should have done so a long time ago. We let go, but we never forget. I think this will be the only way  for him to accept the whole Dan and YS situation.  he has to learn to accept that Matil is long gone and he has to move on.

Gotta admit though, I'm still really curious and very much interested in why he's doing what he's doing. There must be a bigger reason, right? 

I'm glad Mr. Jo isn't really alive. That could really complicate things.

I love everyone's thoughts on possession, but somehow I don't think that's the route the drama will take. Possession seems like it might take on more of a Biblical mess than the show wants to get into. 

So not having watched with subs, my understanding is that JKW wants to reveal Angel Dan as an angel to YS because JKW thinks angels are awful (because of what happened to him) and he thinks YS will be disgusted by Angel Dan too. Is that about the gist of it? Gosh I really can't wait for YS to prove him wrong. I'm sure she'll be shocked by the angel revelation but she'll come to love and accept him just the same. And when she finds out he's her childhood friend it will just be so tragic and beautiful!! 

I agree. @mylovekge

KW has had that clear board with all the people from Fantasia on it. Much like what the police would do in an investigation.

So he has been eyeing Fantasia and most likely YS for a while. Is it because of her resemblance to Matil?

I believe there is more to this.

Has there been any speculation that YS's parents' death may not have been an accident?

Could the evilness have started long before YS had her accident?

2 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

@briseis

I think, somebody got some strength after the kiss! :tounge_xd::joy:

Maybe but I think it's the stress from the last exam I'm going to have on Monday, which is the main reason why I've been less active than I normally am and not reacting to all your amazing posts as much as I would like to. :tears:

1 minute ago, turtlegirl said:

I'm glad Mr. Jo isn't really alive. That could really complicate things.

I love everyone's thoughts on possession, but somehow I don't think that's the route the drama will take. Possession seems like it might take on more of a Biblical mess than the show wants to get into. 

So not having watched with subs, my understanding is that JKW wants to reveal Angel Dan as an angel to YS because JKW thinks angels are awful (because of what happened to him) and he thinks YS will be disgusted by Angel Dan too. Is that about the gist of it? Gosh I really can't wait for YS to prove him wrong. I'm sure she'll be shocked by the angel revelation but she'll come to love and accept him just the same. And when she finds out he's her childhood friend it will just be so tragic and beautiful!! 

This would be strange thinking on KW's part. Since Matil had accepted that KW was an angel. And she was not repulsed or scared.

Who is to say that YS would not react similarly? Even the halmoni knew that an angel was pretending to be her husband but they loved each other all the same.

Just now, briseis said:

Maybe but I think it's the stress from the last exam I'm going to have on Monday, which is the main reason why I've been less active than I normally am and not reacting to all your amazing posts as much as I would like to. :tears:

No worries! Everything will go well! Fighting! 

Then you can enjoy the last 6 and jump into shipping thread after! :lol:

Okay just for fun.

The slap that YS gave JKW is nothing compared to the slap I want to give him.

Mine would go something like this....

Spoiler

Bitch Slap GIF - Bitch Slap StassiSchroeder GIFs

Dang, is that GIF from a reality show? That is more like a neck chop :blink: Still, JKW deserves that...

4 minutes ago, almldan said:

Ooh looks like it’s kinda raining? Her pants are wet in a way :o

If you look closely you’ll see the older sister minion in black to the right :unsure:

OMG! You are right. It's the first time I'm seeing an HD picture of it. SO it looks like all our dreams will come true tomorrow. If it's true than it's going to be so EPIC! I can't wait! :wub:

38 minutes ago, mylovekge said:

Same questions running in my head now. 

I hope they give a very logical reason why  KD has not dissipated despite confessing to her.

I think that it has already been indirectly and subtly explained on the stories of JKW and the old angel and, to some extent, even Dan. It's about the limited time and the need to use it without any regrets. Dan has 100 days, the old angel was left with 1 year and even JKW spent at least weeks or months with his lover during which he must have confessed his love to her but the punishment didn't come right away, did it? Be it wordly "justice" or celestial one, the punishment doesn't arrive immediately after you commit a crime. Even in real life, lightening won't strike you or the police won't arrive the moment you do something wrong. If it were so, there would be no crime on Earth. 

Plus, as I mentioned in one of my previous posts, I think that two facts will play a pivotal role: the fact that Dan's mission was explained so ambiguously - Love- and that JKW said that no angel knows how to become a human, which looks like a clear hint and a loophole to me.

8EDOwJ0.png

21 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

@Ameera Ali I'm currently in class but instead of paying attention stalking this thread :lol:.

yes I'm watching this drama too and really like it. I would be peeking too :phew:

That our job peeking , we are angel that guard the abs :sweat_smile::mrgreen:

* Have nice day darling , keep coming  :kiss_wink:

15609615611560961545.gif

@triplem new title for me guarding angel of abs :sweat_smile::joy: 

@Lawyerh  dreaming about angel now :kiss_wink:

Archived