Quantcast
meechuttso

[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

KD now wearing black? Visiting his father in hospital...who is sick..

And his father keeps saying mianhada over and over...

and flatlines...

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

YS rehearsing at night. It's raining out. She's thinking about Angel Dan. Butler cooks for her and they drink. Well Butler eats and drinks. I think YS is just worrying about Angel Dan. Think they are having some cute banter now. Hurry and come back Angel Dan. Palli palli. 

YS goes to her bedroom and whines for Dan. 

Oh shizzz what is this now? Hold up....

Dan has gone to a hospital. He is wearing black. Wtf it's his father's room? His father is lying there? He is yelling at his father who cannot speak and just looks shocked. Now he's crying and begging his father why. The father can barely speak. I don't know what he says but Angel Dan is shocked. Angel Dan covers his ears. He's distressed and runs off. What the heck was that ?? And now the father just died? Why the hospital have no lights?

• Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

Angel Dan now in black goes and meets with Hu. They talk. Angel Dan is angry and upset and confused. I can only imagine. Think he's disobeying Hu and leaving to go find YS. That's what it seems like. Well actually he went to the bar to drink. Andddddddddddddd JK Idiot shows up!!! Wtf go away!! JK Idiot reveals he knows that Angel Dan is an angel. And he's making all sorts of threats. *barf*

• Like 1
  • Angry 1
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

Dan thanked his sunbae, I think he is leavign his duty for real now. Kang Woo and Dan talking........Kang Woo just asked Dan to go away after revealing that he knows that Dan is an angel. He is shocked. Kang Woo was an richard simmons btw.

Something with Nina's dad. Don't know what is going on. He is pleading with somebody for Nina.

Wait what, Hu is helping Dan get into Kang Woo's home.

Kang Woo has those relationship charts like a crime scene detective in him home. And y'all think he is not a villain. That's how Serial killer roll.:lol: Dan and Hu found it. Kang Woo is here. Dan confronted Kang Woo. He saw Seol Hee's pictures and knows its not Yeon Seo. They are declaring war. 

Yeon Seo is doing, He loves me or he loves me not with the flowers.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Did Evil Aunt's secretary go on strike? Or is he using PTO?

• Like 2

Big question.

Will KD and YS be reunited within this episode?

As I keep an eye on the clock....

• Like 2

Cut to scene of Butler on phone with Auntie minion. Guess they are working together? Suddenly stupid father uncle dude grabs the phone from the minion. Blah blah uncle father stupid dude is begging minion for something on behalf of NiNa I think. Not sure what. He's like on his knees begging though. Not cut back to Butler. Some new guy she's meeting? Huh? No idea what that was. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Dramanoona said:

Big question.

Will KD and YS be reunited within this episode?

As I keep an eye on the clock....

They won’t.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Ahhhh reading the live feed from you amazing people is making me wish for YS to give JKW a punch this time. :rage: GO GO AWAY TO SOME FOREIGN LALA LAND, please MATE! 

• LOL 2

Ok, I have confessions to make:

1. I have no TRUST in Hae Sun & L anymore. They lied! :bawling:

2. Since they lied, I have no hope. An other chaste kiss welcome to us. :bawling:

3. I’m actually with KW on shooing KD away. The more he tries to shoo KD away, the more KD will get closer to his girl! So, go KW! :glasses:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

1 minute ago, heysayjello said:

Are they in KW house ? Lol omg

Who is at his house, YS??????????

• Like 1

What is this? Angel Dan trying to get in somewhere. I thought JK Idiot had shown up again. But it was just Hu in disguise. Oh I guess Hu decided to help Angel Dan with something? Where is he? Oh he's at OK Idiots house. Now real JK Idiot is coming. Hurry up and get out of there Dan. Lol Hu helps him hack the computer. He sees the wallpaper of Matil. He sees the weird wall JK Idiot has. JK Idiot walks in and Dan is sitting there. Angel Dan is not cool with this stalker bullshizzz. He's making threats to JK Idiot now. They both making threats to each other. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Swooned when KD saw the picture of Matil and could straight away know it was not YS.

I have hope! She is plucking the petals off the flower...and it goes bad. LOL.

But he appears!!! KD!!

• Like 1
  • Love 4

OMG!!!

Saranghae and a kiss!!

I can sleep now...

But the fatalist in me knows it's too early for rainbows and puppies as we are only past the halfway mark of the drama.

Looks like cutey stuff tomorrow but there is danger around YS...

• Like 3
  • Love 1

YS has been pulling rose petals in her patio. I think doing he loves me he loves me not. When suddenly appears Angel Dan. She's kind of scolding him but also happy he is there. She's making him pinky promise not to leave I think. He takes her face in his hands and says I love you, I love you YS. And kisssssss!!! Finally!!!!!

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1