meechuttso

[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

1 minute ago, almldan said:

He deserves it :angry:

She is slapping him for us too! Gotta give it up to her. :thumbsup:

455ded9f-a812-4d60-bf87-1f77cfa9943b-ori

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

The GIFs are giving me the feeeeeeels. My body is all out of balance though cuz I'm super tired from not sleeping much last night, but also my heart is all fluttery and excited. Can we please have more scenes like this and no more random weird forceful hugs from JKW? I'd be forever grateful. 

• Like 4
  • Love 5

1 hour ago, immorethant said:

Yes, they kept calling each other nick names and he acted like he couldn’t remember the script but teasing her by adding his own word to praise her beauty.  

It’s like shooting this drama also gave them cover so they don’ have to go dating in secret :P 

THIS! i love ur tot about them :love:

• Like 2
  • Love 4

10 hours ago, immorethant said:

I prefer.

”I will get kissed tonight.  Or I will  not

You are a genius @immorethant :P

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

It was Kang Woo 's funeral today. :tears:

The good news is the writer killed the character in one go, so no agony for me. I can quit the drama peacefully.

LDG can take a nap until the end of the drama and cash in his well deserved pay for the real work he did in the first half.  Starting now his character  will only be a caricature, a cartoon version of any villain in every k-drama.

The bad news is that she dismantled everything she built about him before giving his finale and his end is shameful::tears:

• He gave up Seol Hee after 15 years like she was nothing. He put his ring with her ashes and that's all.  
  • He confessed a love totally unrequited to Yeon Seo. It came from out of nowhere: their scene just before was a fight. She had every right to slap him for following her everywhere and hugging her on a whim. 
  • He gave up his brain: it went directly to confront Dan about being an angel. Suddenly Dan grew a brain and started to investigate his office, where of course Kang Woo left every evidence about Seol Hee on display for any angel with power to find the truth.

It was so badly written: it looked like a twilight fanfiction. I don't think the subs can save this embarrassment.

The big revelation is that Mr Jo is alive and i fear it's bad news for everyone. 

Maybe Yeon Seo and everyone who care about Fantasia  will have to gather at one point to save it.

I will watch with subs to get a understanding of the discussion between Kang Woo and Yeon Seo after their dance, but it's probably my last episode of the drama.

Except for the shippers of Dan and Yeon Seo, there's clearly nothing left to enjoy in this story.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

I've loved Dan since the beginning but now I love him even more. He might have doubted and despaired, and his doubts and fears made him relatable and human, but once he decided to leave them behind and pursue Yeon Seo and their love no matter what happens he became so fierce, so determined to fight for her and their future together. And he even plans to reveal the truth about himself, keeping no secrets from her, judging from the preview where he practices in front of a mirror his speech: "YS, listen carefully. Have you ever heard about messenger angels?"

I think that in the upcoming episodes we are going to get one of my favourite tropes  - THE OTP AGAINST THE WHOLE WORLD. (Well, to be fair, this show has most of my favourite tropes in it so that's why I'm so obsessed with it :wub:)

YOU GO, DAN! Show them the power of love!

7cZtEr0.jpg

• Love 11
  • Insightful 1

This scene lol :w00t:

Ms. Jung asking if she's in a relationship? and YS saying it's her friend 

c99uOTF.gif

Then after YS explained the situation and stuff Ms. Jung told her to give up and was like what friends (do you have) but she said she does have friends and storms off hahahahahaha something along those lines :lol:

k9wHF9h.gif

• LOL 10
  • Love 2

Mr. Jo is alive?!? Was he the mystery man with Ms. Butler? Someone please fill me in. Clearly my tired/wandering mind missed something big while I was watching. Lack of sleep or thinking about Angel Dan and YS reunion, not sure which, or maybe both :huh:

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Can't go to sleep until I post this...

Please read this IG message, dose it mean in drama or in their real life ?  :joy:

He is probably dreaming of tonight's kiss.

cCTupmX.jpg

Please....KBS,  please...

Start tomorrow episode with re-run of the kiss.  

And have fews scene that Yeon Seo recalled the kiss.

13 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@iffy21 & @jakey09 & @Liting1

@Ni Wen , @immorethant no stopping him  now - what next 50 shade of grey :joy:

Yes, I'm looking forward to this scene tomorrow too....:tounge_wink:

See you tomorrow.   :kiss_wink:

gqysOuZ.jpg

• LOL 3
  • Love 9

12 minutes ago, titania1000 said:

Friend :wub: Its funeral, did you need me to arrange dance off for him :mrgreen:

k8w02N.gif?download=true

@turtlegirl didn’t wall remind you off HPL , I get excited to witness a new wall scene :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

Its funeral, did you need me to arrange dance off for him 

Thanks dear for trying to cheer me! :mrgreen:

I don't know why the old teacher is taking so much place in the story unless she will try to take his place as ballet director.

Without subs, it's hard to tell. But the character doesn't feel real, doesn't match with the rest of the story and the acting is cringeworthy...

But it doesn't matter anymore considering the state of the drama etc....  

@turtlegirl At one point, Ms Jung was near the river (not completely sure about the location). She hang up the phone with the secretary of Director Choi and turned to a man who clearly had an eye surgery. It seemed to me that it was Mr Jo.

The scene was very short. If the stream was lagging, it was easy to miss it 

Edit: it wasn't him. Sorry for adding more confusion! 

• Love 1
  • Thanks 2

I am glad to see minimal aunt and cousin today. Plus only a smidgen of Nina and her obsessive love/liking for KW. I wonder what attracted her to him in the first place. He was nice to her and that made her fall in love? Plus the fact he has been horrible to her since then, has that made her even more crazy for him??? Sigh.

PS. I think Driver Jo is really dead. The man who the whistleblower secretary  turned to was YS's uncle.

• Like 1
  • Love 4

24 minutes ago, titania1000 said:

The good news is the writer killed the character in one go, so no agony for me. I can quit the drama peacefully.

I'm not the only one shipping Kang Woo and Miss Elena? Right?

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

I can't contain my excitement from today and for tomorrow with our OTP! 

DanYeon are rising up as my #1 best kdrama couple!

*THIS IS FREAKIN ADORABLE!*

5fae9800-f87e-416c-b9f1-1f85838fc317-ori

*IT'S OFFICIAL, I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!*

72000948-be44-42d2-ab5b-7ebdcdfde16b-ori

• LOL 9
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, kokkuri33 said:

I'm not the only one shipping Kang Woo and Miss Elena? Right?

You have my blessing! :mrgreen:

Shipping him with the most ridiculous characters,  replaying ad nauseum Yeon Seo's slap, mocking him,  it's all fair : the character is dead. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But i don't feel a fool: i really enjoyed him until today. It could have been a good story in better hands.:bawling:

• Sad 1