[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

I've loved Dan since the beginning but now I love him even more. He might have doubted and despaired, and his doubts and fears made him relatable and human, but once he decided to leave them behind and pursue Yeon Seo and their love no matter what happens he became so fierce, so determined to fight for her and their future together. And he even plans to reveal the truth about himself, keeping no secrets from her, judging from the preview where he practices in front of a mirror his speech: "YS, listen carefully. Have you ever heard about messenger angels?"

I think that in the upcoming episodes we are going to get one of my favourite tropes  - THE OTP AGAINST THE WHOLE WORLD. (Well, to be fair, this show has most of my favourite tropes in it so that's why I'm so obsessed with it :wub:)

YOU GO, DAN! Show them the power of love!

7cZtEr0.jpg

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This scene lol :w00t:

Ms. Jung asking if she's in a relationship? and YS saying it's her friend 

c99uOTF.gif

Then after YS explained the situation and stuff Ms. Jung told her to give up and was like what friends (do you have) but she said she does have friends and storms off hahahahahaha something along those lines :lol:

k9wHF9h.gif

Mr. Jo is alive?!? Was he the mystery man with Ms. Butler? Someone please fill me in. Clearly my tired/wandering mind missed something big while I was watching. Lack of sleep or thinking about Angel Dan and YS reunion, not sure which, or maybe both :huh:

Can't go to sleep until I post this...

Please read this IG message, dose it mean in drama or in their real life ?  :joy:

He is probably dreaming of tonight's kiss.

cCTupmX.jpg

Please....KBS,  please...

Start tomorrow episode with re-run of the kiss.  

And have fews scene that Yeon Seo recalled the kiss.

13 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@iffy21 & @jakey09 & @Liting1

@Ni Wen , @immorethant no stopping him  now - what next 50 shade of grey :joy:

Yes, I'm looking forward to this scene tomorrow too....:tounge_wink:

See you tomorrow.   :kiss_wink:

gqysOuZ.jpg

I am glad to see minimal aunt and cousin today. Plus only a smidgen of Nina and her obsessive love/liking for KW. I wonder what attracted her to him in the first place. He was nice to her and that made her fall in love? Plus the fact he has been horrible to her since then, has that made her even more crazy for him??? Sigh.

PS. I think Driver Jo is really dead. The man who the whistleblower secretary  turned to was YS's uncle.

24 minutes ago, titania1000 said:

It was Kang Woo 's funeral today. :tears:

The good news is the writer killed the character in one go, so no agony for me. I can quit the drama peacefully.

I'm not the only one shipping Kang Woo and Miss Elena? Right?

Hmm... why hasn't Sunbae Angel Hu done anything to dissipate KD?

And now he is helping KD uncover what is going on?

There may be a bigger picture about devil's work behind what is happening at Fantasia.

adatUW.gif

I just hope KD and KW will work together to find out the evil in Fantasia. Not this conflict. KW should realise that YS loves KD and vice versa and let go of this obsession. I feel some pity for Matil (although I would like to know what he said in front from Matil's urn first)

37 minutes ago, titania1000 said:

Thanks dear for trying to cheer me! :mrgreen:

I don't know why the old teacher is taking so much place in the story unless she will try to take his place as ballet director.

Without subs, it's hard to tell. But the character doesn't feel real, doesn't match with the rest of the story and the acting is cringeworthy...

But it doesn't matter anymore considering the state of the drama etc....  

@turtlegirl At one point, Ms Jung was near the river (not completely sure about teh location). She hang up the phone with the secretary of Director Choi and turned to a man who clearly had an eye surgery. It seemed to me that it was Mr Jo.

The scene was very short. If the stream was lagging, it was easy to miss it 

I'm sorry to say this but I think someone has to, @titania1000 . For weeks now, you've been clearly watching a different drama than almost everyone in this thread and the majority of the audience, seeing things that never happened, making illogical deductions and making up delusional fantasy of the story. If you dislike the drama to this degree what is even the point of watching it or informing us of everything you hate about it? I'm all for objective criticism and the drama is not perfect, there are some side stories which would need some polishing but otherwise it is a high quality show which is critically acclaimed by most of the domestic and international audience. I didn't even want to write this, and I basically ignored all of your previous posts, but I think your last few posts were the proverbial last drop for me and I needed to make my opinion known. Anyway, this is the first and last time I'll be writing about it.

To be clear, it wasn't Mr. Jo but an informant played by another Healer actor. Those who watched Healer might remember him as the former policeman who had the tape with the testimony of JH's father.

PS. That was a mistake. It wasn't the Healer actor but I think he played the lackey of the villain in Strong Woman DO Bong Soon, the one who was addcited to drugs and worked at the junkyard.

I've been enjoying watching the drama as well as reading your different opinions about it. I'm still not sure if I have fully analysed the show so I'll try to refrain myself from posting my in-depth opinion about the whole story. So far I'm liking where it is going and it's keeping me entertained.:thumbsup:

Btw, has anyone thought that maybe Matil/SeolHee might have possessed Elena? :huh::blink:

The scene between JKW and Elena kinda made me think like that. That and the curly hair and red streak on their hair respectively.

58 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@iffy21 & @jakey09 & @Liting1

@Ni Wen , @immorethant no stopping him  now - what next 50 shade of grey :joy:

thanks @Ameera Ali that’s my favorite scene from the preview!!  with that humongous living room the butler already witnessed everything but their overreacting esp Dan running down the stairs too funny!

thank you recappers and gif makers and everyone here making it fun and inviting to watch our fave angel and his ballerina :joy::love:  those rose petals worked their magic..saranghe + kiss 

Oh friend, That Me helping :mrgreen: :yum:

if he didnt take action today me or lovely  @titania1000 will teach him lesson :lol: - he all talk no action :sweat_smile::innocent:

you sure taught him to act quick.....less talk more Action! lol

Archived