Quantcast
meechuttso

[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

31 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Oh friend, That Me helping :mrgreen: :yum:

if he didnt take action today me or lovely  @titania1000 will teach him lesson :lol: - he all talk no action :sweat_smile::innocent:

Chingu, this gif is the best thing ever made! I'm on the floor! :joy:  

I'm going to bookmark this page and come back here each time i'll want to kick Dan out, which is basically every week. :mrgreen:

If Kang Woo was her lover and he was living under the same roof as her,  you can bet that we wouldn't be crying desperately about a steamy kiss! 

They would already be at "the training hard to make babies" level. A man as passionate as him wouldn't let her dream of happiness and woke up frustrated, he would be in bed with her making her happy! :blush:  

• Off-Topic 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Liting1 said:

I'm emotional right now because of the BTS of our adorable OTP and I keep reading thoughts about this week's episodes... seeing the new picture of dark KD is kind of freaking me out because he might turn evil.. which I hope not and I hope it's something that doesn't harm him as an angel. I also think LYS might find out KD's identity and we might get a noble idiocy here? We shall see but I'm anxiously nervous for Thursday's episode because there's always a cliffhanger at the end and we have to anxiously wait for next week's. 

*need to breathe* 

@Liting1 Don't stress Chingu, I don't think Dan will turn evil for just wearing a black shirt. If YS finds out about Dan, she will also find out about his true identity which in my eyes should bring them together more. Let's enjoy today's episode rather than worry about waiting for another week to watch new episodes. :rolleyes:

We are all in this together and will find ways to make the time pass really quickly.:kiss_wink:

Edited by bebebisous33
don't quote videos, gifs and pictures. Remove these next time please
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

@titania1000 You just put a nasty image in my head of KW making love to YS:confounded::expressionless:(vomit). I will need to erase this from my mind permanently :P:P..let him go at it with Ni Na in a drunk state...LOL sorry that is a bit harsh but had to.B):P

• Sad 1
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, iffy21 said:

@titania1000 You just put a nasty image in my head of KW making love to YS:confounded::expressionless:(vomit). I will need to erase this from my mind permanently :P:P..let him go at it with Ni Na in a drunk state...LOL sorry that is a bit harsh but had to.B):P

I'm vomiting with you! :P

@titania1000 i can feel how you are so in love with KW/LDG :lol:

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

46 minutes ago, iffy21 said:

To vomit with a man as hot as LDG?:scream:

I can get that the character is not everyone taste but God, LDG in a bed is the hottest thing ever! :w00t: 

Ni Na, Yeon Seo, none of those girls are worth his time...

He needs a real woman: only Seol Hee fits the expectations. :heart:  

And now i won't stop imagining his happy life with Seol Hee! What a powerful couple they must have been : romantic, passionate, tender, epic! :love:

Hopefully, she will back in flashback scenes this week!   

Edit: damn, i made myself all worked up about him and Seol Hee! I need a long shipping post about them to calm down! :wub:  

• Love 3

12 minutes ago, iffy21 said:

@Liting1 Don't stress Chingu, I don't think Dan will turn evil for just wearing a black shirt. If YS finds out about Dan, she will also find out about his true identity which in my eyes should bring them together more. Let's enjoy today's episode rather than worry about waiting for another week to watch new episodes. :rolleyes:

We are all in this together and will find ways to make the time pass really quickly.:kiss_wink:

I know. I'm super tired this morning. Couldn't sleep and I blame it on kdramas. I may call into work today since i shouldn't work on documents while in a sleepy state. :sleeping:

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, titania1000 said:

Chingu, this gif is the best thing ever made! I'm on the floor! :joy:  

I'm going to bookmark this page and come back here each time i'll want to kick Dan out, which is basically every week. :mrgreen:

If Kang Woo was her lover and he was living under the same roof as her,  you can bet that we wouldn't be crying desperately about a steamy kiss! 

They would already be at "the training hard to make babies" level. A man as passionate as him wouldn't let her dream of happiness and woke up frustrated, he would be in bed with her making her happy! :blush:  

Glad you like it , I joke a lot,  I hope I am not offending anyone around here , I like all actors in the drama . By the way love the idea Kang woo could have done all thing you mentioned :sweat_smile: , poor innocent angel died early before he knows what French kiss is :yum::joy: so let’s wait and give him second Chance he may surprise us  :yum:

I think Dan need a word with you , I see him outside thread scared :joy: 

15609391281560939077.gif

15609397381560939736.gif

15609380691560938046.gif

* if you will kick him hard kick near @iffy21 she will nurses him to health :joy::kiss_wink:

• LOL 11

@Ameera Ali your GIFs are the best thing ever! :joy:

@iffy21 @titania1000 LMAO!!!! I would love to see LDG and SHS together in a drama, though. The can make a lot of babies then, in the drama that is.

But, like Arya once said, NOT TODAY. :tounge_wink: 

• Love 6

2 hours ago, titania1000 said:

To vomit with a man as hot as LDG?:scream:

I can get that the character is not everyone taste but God, LDG in a bed is the hottest thing ever! :w00t: 

Hey, that's not fair as LDG is hot but I was talking about JKWB):P and LDG is off limits as he is happy married.

2 hours ago, Liting1 said:

I know. I'm super tired this morning. Couldn't sleep and I blame it on kdramas. I may call into work today since i shouldn't work on documents while in a sleepy state. :sleeping:

I am tired as well and feeling very sleepy for different reasons than Kdramas. But this thread is keeping me going and motivated.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

Hope there are more Ni-Na scenes in this week's episodes!

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

25 minutes ago, mylovekge said:

@iffy21 @titania1000 LMAO!!!! I would love to see LDG and SHS together in a drama, though. The can make a lot of babies then, in the drama that is.

But, like Arya once said, NOT TODAY. :tounge_wink: 

Yes, in a different drama (romantic comedy) just not this one as I can only image him as JKW. :joy::tounge_wink:

• Like 1
  • Love 3

I’m moving from the controversy on Kang Woo’s attitude because people are not honest when it comes to him, which spoils the discussion.

To pretend that he’s stalking Yeon Seo, when a simple fact checking of their interactions on the drama can easily proved the contrary, while ignoring that Dan is the one who had the most creepy and stalkerish attitudes but covered by his mission and his angelic nature (following her around, getting in her room without her knowledge, overhearing private conversations with Mr Jo and Kang Woo, watching her sleep, watching her dance without being seen from behind glass doors, touching her without asking first are among few things he did to her)  is what people like to do, but it’s not worth for me to participate in the thread if it’s only to answer those attacks.

I want to fill my posts with positives thoughts about Kang Woo’s personality, character development, and relationships:past love and present attraction. :wub:

Few thoughts on Seol Hee and Kang Woo:

• I realized that the reason I got so badly hooked on Kang Woo is her character and the fact that she’s played by SHS. The PD could have easily picked another actress who speaks a better english but the fact that he went for SHS level up my expectations to a new high. The chemistry with LDG did the rest: this connection they had on screen is so real and strong that it intensified thousand times the tragedy of Seol Hee and Kang Woo for me.
  • Which makes me worried: what if there’s no mystery to solve behind Seol Hee and Yeon Seo’s likeness, what if it’s just a random choice by the PD to spice things for LDG, to  give him more scenes with SHS? I would be grateful that he went for this idea but still disappointed that there’s nothing more behind it.
  • That’s maybe why the connection between Seol Hee and Yeon Seo is never mentioned: I still think that there’s should be a reason for Seol Hee to have died 15 years ago, when Yeon Seo decided to become a ballerina. But if the timeline has been emphasized, even Kang Woo said that it’s important to do things at the right time, now it’s now put aside…
  • I like to think that Seol Hee is in paradise, despite being the cause of Kang Woo’s fall, a favor granted  like Hu said because she was deeply loved by Kang Woo. She didn’t deserve to be punished so harshly: to die and to be separated from her lover who couldn’t even join her in death. I can't imagine that she would be also sent to hell for that.
  • I like to think that she’s watching him from above and that he’s not alone as is he believes to be.      
  • There’s a line that she often says in her vids:” that the world is full of dance” and I can’t wrap my mind on their english to get if it’s something that Kang Woo used to say or something that she said. Subs are misleading on this point. I would like it to be his line because it would give us another layer on the angel he used to be: full of hope and seeing beauty everywhere, wanting to spread it and share it.  
  • It’s impossible that a man who eats chocolate like he does could be evil! I love that it’s something that he learnt to do because of Seol Hee and that he’s holding on it as something precious. He kept a part of his innocence in this simple habit. There’s hope for him because of that.
  • In one vid, Seol Hee asked Kang Woo if he was lecturing her. When he answered that sometimes, it’s necessary to push oneself to go further, she replied that in hard times  a little chocolate is better than a hard whiplash. That's a little insight in her mind and philosophy and their relationship that I cherish. Obviously, he has always been the perfectionist that he is now and she wasn’t on the same page. She danced to express herself and it’s through her emotions that she reached her best level, not necessarily intense practice.
  • She also said that she knew she was a hot mess: meaning that her life wasn’t easy and her attitude was probably a part of the problem. Based on her look, she doesn’t seem that she belonged to the upper class, certainly not a spoiled princess but she probably had a strong mind and was difficult to control. Kang Woo had maybe a hard time to keep her focused on dance, before they decided to give priority to love.            
  • So far, I’ve hated the styling on the drama: even Kang Woo had to wear ugly clothes like this shirt with short sleeves when he opposed Hu. But Seol Hee‘s clothes seem to have been picked to really reflect her personality. She looks like she’s living in a eternel summer, totally free and I love it.
  • Like 3
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

Glad you like it , I joke a lot,  I hope I am not offending anyone around here , I like all actors in the drama . By the way love the idea Kang woo could have done all thing you mentioned :sweat_smile: , poor innocent angel died early before he knows what French kiss is :yum::joy: so let’s wait and give him second Chance he may surprise us  :yum:

I think Dan need a word with you , I see him outside thread scared :joy: 

* if you will kick him hard kick near @iffy21 she will nurses him to health :joy::kiss_wink:

Thank you so much for the laugh and good spirit that you bring in this thread!:kiss_wink:

Don't go anywhere! :mrgreen:

I'm pretty sure Kang Woo didn't die innocent: he lived with Seol Hee! :lol:

Am i too harsh on Dan? You made him so cute in your gifs that i feel regretful :joy: 

Will @iffy21 keep him for herself or send him back to Yeon Seo? :yum:

If i had Kang Woo for myself, i don't know what i would do:mrgreen: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

19 minutes ago, titania1000 said:

Thank you so much for the laugh and good spirit that you bring in this thread!:kiss_wink:

Don't go anywhere! :mrgreen:

I'm pretty sure Kang Woo didn't die innocent: he lived with Seol Hee! :lol:

Am i too harsh on Dan? You made him so cute in your gifs that i feel regretful :joy: 

Will @iffy21 keep him for herself or send him back to Yeon Seo? :yum:

If i had Kang Woo for myself, i don't know what i would do:mrgreen: 

@titania1000 I am not sure now, I might end up keeping him all to myself. Lmao :phew:

3 minutes ago, mylovekge said:

This L stan translated the BTS.

Check out the thread here:

https://twitter.com/ifntvisual_/status/1141319550392123392

They are 100% flirting and using their characters to mask it. Something smells fishy here :ph34r:

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

OMG, I totally forgot today is Wednesday and in couple of minutes we will have our episode. 

giphy.gif

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

Going to be me watching ALML livestream or in RAW till it gets subbed later... 

*the struggle is real!* :lol:

dba5f6bb-8476-45dc-93be-6ec7551042aa-ori

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, iffy21 said:

They are 100% flirting and using their characters to mask it. Something smells fishy here :ph34r:

Yes, they kept calling each other nick names and he acted like he couldn’t remember the script but teasing her by adding his own word to praise her beauty.  

It’s like shooting this drama also gave them cover so they don’ have to go dating in secret :P 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Well, I'm way behind again, haha. I went out after work last night and didn't get home till midnight, ooooops. I'm going to try and live recap best I can, but to be honest, I still haven't had a chance to watch the last episode with subs. So this should be interesting :rolleyes:Anyways, happy viewing everyone! We get a hug we know at least. Hopefully more by tomorrow! ;)

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 2