[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

Was their kissing scene good? 

Our kiss scene recorded the highest rating at 9.1 and their 9.4 but to be honest ours was way more romantic. 

In addition, they showed it in their previews whilst ours was a total surprise to the audience.

5 hours ago, LannaSS said:

I love Ms. Butler. She is always so clueless and gives the worst advices!!:lol::lol:

I love her too! 

Everytime the three of them are the scene, they look like such a family! :wub:

5 hours ago, iffy21 said:

This cuteness will kill me tonight 

Look at her eyes! :wub:

6 minutes ago, Liting1 said:

@jakey09 and @immorethant

You two are hilarious! I really can't... :lol: 

What did I say?

I have yet to watch the episode with subs and analyze ... which reminds me ... woah! We are almost 150 pages! Can you @iffy21 @Liting1 and @Ni Wen make it happen before the next episode airs? You guys have 12 hours and 30 mins to do it! :ph34r:

4 minutes ago, iffy21 said:

@jakey09 and when he pushes her against the wall on the stairs...OMG:wub::wub:

Uff! Too bad we can’t know their bedroom secrets ... that must be hot! 

giphy.gif

THE KISS IS EVERYTHING! 

It’s the little touches which betray how much Dan and Yeon Seo long for each other; the raw, intense yearning which they feel for each other. And in Dan’s case, it’s bordering on a hunger he cannot seem to satisfy. Everything angelic and celestial about him is gone, replaced by the a desire of a man. The way he’s touching YS tells a story of its own - of how he’s missed her, loved her and ached for her.

nbNFToQ.jpg

It’s in the way how he lovingly takes her face in his hands; in the way he coaxes her with a gentle, yet demanding and achingly sensual caress on her neck to lean into the kiss and draw her closer to him; it’s in the soft, intimate movement of his lips on hers; it’s in the little steps he takes towards her. He wants to be as close to her as physically possible and never again be parted from her.

And Yeon Seo responds in kind, matching Dan’s yearning with one of her own, ever so slowly caressing his shoulders and back, leaning into his kiss, taking a step towards him.

sxW9IUA.jpg

YS hoped for Dan to come back to her, to stay with her and no longer deny his feelings for her, but it’s like a dam broke inside Dan after bottling up his love for her for so long and he pours it all out, telling her he loves her repeately, calling her name like a prayer, touching her reverently as if she were the most precious thing in Heaven and on Earth. He really can’t deny her anything, be it his heart, his body, his soul or his love.

HFBlqHR.jpg

Really love comments of all ALML fans who gave good justice for this drama.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1331520wpp/8-k-dramas-of-2019-that-you-shouldnt-miss

For the rating,I agree with @iffy21 because audience didn’t expect kiss scene for ALML. I think most (including me) thought that after Dan knew his past, we will see only sad scenes. And if I am the same audience who felt good watching Spring Night kiss aired earlier then I don’t want to ruin my good mood watching sad scene from ALML.  So KBS should promote this scene earlier

1 hour ago, jakey09 said:

@briseis The more I see it, even I’m starting to like it! However you think will get an other one?! I want an other one! I’m greedy. Make me feel better! But don’t lie. :wub::lol:

Also, briseis. I was wondering. Is there a reason, YS who wanted to kiss him so badly, also tearing up in happiness when his lips touched hers, yet YS didn’t kiss him back? She did but didn’t either. You know what I’m saying? 

I have a theory from SooSun’s perspective (Hae Sun is a good kisser, she does move her lips but this time ...) That aside, but I was wondering if what I felt from YS is really it? 

I mean, kisses and romance that always such a subjective and deeply personal matter. You know, I'm aware that we were all expecting a longer version of the first kiss and never get it, but the way this one was edited, with all those many quick cuts, I think we might actually get a slightly longer version tomorrow. This director did something similar in Healer, plus the kisses grew gradually more passionate, so he might continue this pattern. What gives me hoe that we may see more tomorrow is the way SHS puckers her lips in the gif you included in your post and they way the director quickly changes all those angles.

1 hour ago, xroglam said:

Hi all! This is my first time posting in this thread but definitely not my first time being here as I've been lurking around (lol!) squealing with the rest of you about this drama and our leading couple. I'm so in love with them, I have to make a visit to this forum daily to get my fill. :wub:

I don't know how things work here as far as rules for posting gifs go but I would just like to share this particular gif by the wonderfully talented @briseis  (did I do the tagging thing right? sorry if i messed up! I love all your insightful analysis btw, please keep them coming!), look at the way his fingers move to hold her neck closer, searching for a better angle for the kiss:

Look. At. It! It's done so subtly (or maybe not so), and to me that speaks louder than any words in regards to Kim Dan's growing feelings for Yeon Seo. He wants to be with her, he craves her, Kim Dan is starting to love Yeon Seo... like a man. And the progress to it is so beautiful that maybe (and I say maybe because I'm really bad at predicting anything in this wonderfully unpredictable drama lol!), maybe he won't even need to find a way to become human. Maybe it'll come to him naturally as he falls deeper for his favorite ballerina. And that's one of my favorite couple tropes, I want to see more of these details, these little moments that speak so loud to me! Plus, there's the chemistry between Hae Sun and L which is simply mind blowing, I can't wait to get more of it tomorrow. :wub:

OMG! Thank you so much, @xroglam! And WELCOME TO THE THREAD :wub:. I've just read your post after posting something similar about this kiss and I totally love your awesome insights :wub: I have to admit that I was constantly replaying the Stay OST while writing the post about the kiss and making those gifs because it perfectly suits the OTP - in that single word - STAY - is encompassed everything about them and their beautiful love story. It's the ultimate romantic trigger for me and an anthem of the OTP.

14 minutes ago, immorethant said:

Really love comments of all ALML fans who gave good justice for this drama.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1331520wpp/8-k-dramas-of-2019-that-you-shouldnt-miss

For the rating,I agree with @iffy21 because audience didn’t expect kiss scene for ALML. I think most (including me) thought that after Dan knew his past, we will see only sad scenes. And if I am the same audience who felt good watching Spring Night kiss aired earlier then I don’t want to ruin my good mood watching sad scene from ALML.  So KBS should promote this scene earlier

@immorethant I totally agree and what also helped Spring Night is that people wanted to see the big reveal of their secret relationship followed by the kiss.

But, I am going to stay positive for tonight as out OTP is a couple now with adorable cute scenes. I hope KBS learned a lesson as they should promote tonight's episode better.

10 minutes ago, iffy21 said:

What are they saying in this post?

It’s rating from another agency TNMS.

Spring Night got 5.4 and 7.7

ALML got 6.1, 7.0

But average of 2 episodes,  both dramas got equal average rating at 6.6 %

Just now, immorethant said:

It’s rating from another agency TNMS.

Spring Night got 5.4 and 7.7

ALML got 6.1, 7.0

But average of 2 episodes,  both dramas got equal average rating at 6.6 %

Ok! Thanks Chingu :D

True...give us more hot steamy kiss scenes and I will gladly die of happiness.

5 hours ago, briseis said:

Awww. The child actor who plays the young YKW is beyond adorable. I adored his performance in Mr. Sunshine and he continues with another great performance in ALML

source: NamooActors

Oh, I loved him in Mr Sunshine and equally adore him as young Dan. Hope he gets award for his part in the drama as he well deserves it.

Archived