Quantcast
meechuttso

[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

25 minutes ago, Liting1 said:

@Ameera Ali

Hey Hey Hey! ZIP IT! Keep it PG-rated here! :lol:

I will try :joy::kiss_wink: but it’s hard these two keep hit us in the heart with their cuteness :joy:

0929CB3F-8810-45F2-86CD-CB4A158C6EEA.gif

@japchaebap he in love , get excited  , he flying with out wing :mrgreen: 

15609592841560959279.gif

• LOL 17
  • Love 2

Ooh looks like it’s kinda raining? Her pants are wet in a way :o

22MGABr.png

If you look closely you’ll see the older sister minion in black to the right :unsure:

6WXIyaZ.png

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 7

Wave @Sarang21 are you watching this drama :kiss_wink::joy: come drink some coffee with our couple  :kiss_wink:

15609604561560960452.gif

* she peeking to his shirt to see some abs:mrgreen:

• LOL 8
  • Love 7

25 minutes ago, Liting1 said:

That man resembles actor, Gong Yoo, a bit. Lol! 

840d71b8-4691-4086-94fc-b05d99aff3a7-ori

OMG, please don't offend Gong Yoo as he is way too sexy.:tears::tears:

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, almldan said:

Ooh looks like it’s kinda raining? Her pants are wet in a way :o

If you look closely you’ll see the older sister minion in black to the right :unsure:

OMG! You are right. It's the first time I'm seeing an HD picture of it. SO it looks like all our dreams will come true tomorrow. If it's true than it's going to be so EPIC! I can't wait! :wub:

• LOL 2
  • Love 8

@Ameera Ali I'm currently in class but instead of paying attention stalking this thread :lol:.

yes I'm watching this drama too and really like it. I would be peeking too :phew:

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

38 minutes ago, mylovekge said:

Same questions running in my head now. 

I hope they give a very logical reason why  KD has not dissipated despite confessing to her.

I think that it has already been indirectly and subtly explained on the stories of JKW and the old angel and, to some extent, even Dan. It's about the limited time and the need to use it without any regrets. Dan has 100 days, the old angel was left with 1 year and even JKW spent at least weeks or months with his lover during which he must have confessed his love to her but the punishment didn't come right away, did it? Be it wordly "justice" or celestial one, the punishment doesn't arrive immediately after you commit a crime. Even in real life, lightening won't strike you or the police won't arrive the moment you do something wrong. If it were so, there would be no crime on Earth. 

Plus, as I mentioned in one of my previous posts, I think that two facts will play a pivotal role: the fact that Dan's mission was explained so ambiguously - Love- and that JKW said that no angel knows how to become a human, which looks like a clear hint and a loophole to me.

8EDOwJ0.png

• Like 5
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1

21 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

@Ameera Ali I'm currently in class but instead of paying attention stalking this thread :lol:.

yes I'm watching this drama too and really like it. I would be peeking too :phew:

That our job peeking , we are angel that guard the abs :sweat_smile::mrgreen:

* Have nice day darling , keep coming  :kiss_wink:

15609615611560961545.gif

@triplem new title for me guarding angel of abs :sweat_smile::joy: 

@Lawyerh  dreaming about angel now :kiss_wink:

• LOL 8
  • Love 6

New beautiful OST. This is the title song (played during the intro). Man there are still at least 2 if not 3 I'm looking forward to. Even after this one! Love the music so much! Look at the thumbnail :w00t:

• Love 9
  • Thanks 1

My #1 reason they cannot have a sad ending:

They cannot show us a child dying and then have that same child who is now an angel be turned into dust.

That would be beyond cruel and I would never forgive the writer! 

Therefore, I have faith for a happy ending! 

But not before we have to get through a lot of angst and obstacles....

• Like 3
  • Love 8
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, briseis said:

I'm sorry to say this but I think someone has to, @titania1000 . For weeks now, you've been clearly watching a different drama than almost everyone in this thread and the majority of the audience, seeing things that never happened, making illogical deduction and making up delusional fantasy of the story. If you dislike the drama to this degree what is even the point of watching it or informing us of everything you hate about it? I'm all for objective criticism and the drama is not perfect, there are some side stories which would need some polishing but otherwise it is a high quality show which is critically acclaimed by most of the domestic and international audience. I didn't even want to write this, and I basically ignored all of your previous posts, but I think your last post was the proverbial last drop for me and this is the first and last time I'll be writing about it.

I don't think you're sorry at all but it doesn't matter. 

I don't think you thought much before posting :  you're dropping an hostile post and running away. 

Also, It don't seem that it crossed your mind before posting that nobody might care about what you think about me since this thread is about the drama, not how people feel about each other. 

Anyway,  here's my answer and i won't run away if you answer: i'm comfortable with my feelings. 

I'm glad that you didn't enjoy my posts and stopped reading them, they were clearly not for you.

They were written for my enjoyment and i got a big one from writing all those speculations.

They were written too for the people who:

• like to read different theories and have fun with speculations 
  • just want a diversity of opinions on ships and characters 
  • didn't like the main couple because they didn"t see the chemistry 
  • didn't ship SHS and KMS and were tired to see so many posts about two actors just doing the job they're paid for (sorry to their shippers).
  • Thought the drama was ok but drop it or kept it on hold for some reasons until it finished and/or  enjoyed better reading recaps and commentaries
  • were disappointed by KMS acting though they agree that he improved and were more attracted by LDG and Kang Woo. 

As you see, there's plenty of reasons to post here without thinking it's a quality drama. 

Its possible to write great reviews about dramas that are guilty pleasures.   

There was no hate in my case: In the 1st half, i loved SHS and LDG acting and everything related to Kang Woo and made long passionate posts about it (but that's my nature). However  I was disappointed,  i expected more of it, more than the writer could actually deliver. 

You don't seem aware but it's ok for people to  not like the same thing.

High quality drama for me is Signal, Secret Forest, Misaeng, Life on Mars, Save me 2, Mother, Children of Nobody, Kingdom. Different Dreams.

ALML is for me so far away of the quality  of those productions that i can't even imagine comparing this little forgettable show to those masterpieces. 

I doubt national critics will  make it the best drama of year, there's too many big productions currently airing for it to happen. Except at KBS awards, i have no hope for the actors to get nominations and prizes. 

I don't mind if you tell me that you don't like the same dramas as me, like i said it's ok.  

Just learn to deal with it and move on without feeling the necessity to annoy people with your opinion on what they like or not, and how they should like it.

But thanks for correcting my mistake about the new character.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

KBS is going all out after today's ep on Instagram!

• Love 7

6 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

My #1 reason they cannot have a sad ending:

They cannot show us a child dying and then have that same child who is now an angel be turned into dust.

That would be beyond cruel and I would never forgive the writer! 

Therefore, I have faith for a happy ending! 

But not before we have to get through a lot of angst and obstacles....

They are going to die a watery death together... and come back for Season 2 as an angelic, crime-fighting duo working in Seoul as prosecutors. 

Jo Seung Woo will join the cast as the other male lead.

• LOL 10
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, kokkuri33 said:

They are going to die a watery death together... and come back for Season 2 as an angelic, crime-fighting duo working in Seoul as prosecutors. 

Jo Seung Woo will join the cast as the other male lead.

Or that. 

:lol:

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

@turtlegirl Dang that is what I call violent and darn hilarious. JkW would be totally K.O. after that richard simmons slap.B) 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Yeon Seo is in that bridge again. She never learns :huh: 

@turtlegirl LMAO gurl, that would probably send him to the ER :joy:

@briseis that absolutely makes a lot of sense! 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

I love today's episode because

1. there was minimal scenes of Evil Aunt and Cousin, and the annoying ballet peeps. :P

2. AB got his well deserved slap :rolleyes:

• Like 3
  • Love 4

1 minute ago, Ni Wen said:

I love today's episode mainly because there was minimal scenes of Evil Aunt and Cousin, and the annoying ballet peeps. :P

Not enough Miss Elena, though.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

I’m worried.

Do you think this will be their last kiss? 

That’s my next worry. :sweatingbullets:

• LOL 3
  • Love 1