[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, jakey09 said:

Well, they’ll love you for the excuse. 

I know she didn't do the stunt on the bridge during the jump scene, she also wasn't the one doing the jumps during the dance on the beach and maybe some footwork footage came from her body double for the shooting of Swan Lake. But otherwise she does a fair share. I don't know how people expect her to do pointe for a long while when seasoned ballerinas have hard time mastering it and don't start doing it four or five years into their ballet training.

I finally watched today's episode with English subs and I am satisfied for this episode. :)

Btw, someone needs to tell KBS that I'm still waiting for "Pray" by Klang and again, that other song (when LYS danced at the beach)! 

*My time and patience is running very low.*

1852a025-e5a0-411f-925b-b29806b2a27e-ori

4 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

I know she didn't do the stunt on the bridge during the jump scene, she also wasn't the one doing the jumps during the dance on the beach and maybe some footwork footage came from her body double for the shooting of Swan Lake. But otherwise she does a fair share. I don't know how people expect her to do pointe for a long while when seasoned ballerinas have hard time mastering it and don't start doing it four or five years into their ballet training.

Exactly. SHS is an elite actress, delivering an elite acting performance.

Expecting her to suddenly become an elite, experienced ballerina in a couple of months is not a reasonable expectation.

YS is a combination of careful camerawork/editing, effective use of ballerina stand-ins, and SHS' brilliant acting- as it should be.

5 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

I’m not saying there wasn’t a double. There was. We have seen double’s pictures ourselves. 

The point I’m trying to make is - In the end, she did take part in everything! Be it pointe, be it turning, be it what we saw today ... She did do them! It’s coming from a non-dancer! And that’s just technical parts. 

Who can also deny the beautiful gestures she has done during all those Ballerina acts?! Even the professionals can’t bring in that much beauty. 

The more I look at this moment, the more intimate I find this kiss to be. 

Myung Soo taking a step forward, Hae Sun slowly caressing him! Sighs. :wub:

They were here made to kiss each other. 

ezgif-1-61450e9fa850.gif

Good morning :relaxed:

Wow....just one kiss made all of us so excited and 6 pages passed since last time I was here :lol:

38 minutes ago, iffy21 said:

OMG :tears::tears: We only got defeated by mere 0

2% in the second eps by Spring Night. I am hopeful we can recover it.

http://sports.donga.com/Enter/3/02/20190620/96077882/1

Don't be sad.  The kissiing scene got 9.1 % rating.  Those who switched channel already regret missing the scene. :tounge_wink:

If yesterday KBS aired this NG scene , I think rating would have reached 10% surely.

PshY9F6.gif

https://www.netizendrama.com/spoilers-angels-last-mission-love-e17-18-rating/

Naver – Xports News: ‘Angel’s Last Love: Mission’ Kim Myung Soo kisses Shin Hye Sun “I love you”

1.[+610, -16] The ending was insane!! The kissing scene was daebak, Myung Soo-ah you have done well ㅋ

2.[+284, -12] Seriously their visuals are awesome ㅜㅜㅜㅜ I was in awe without knowing

3.[+247, -5] Kim Myung Soo is crazy!!!!! His face is crazy, his gaze is crazy, his heart fluttering acting is crazy, when he said ‘I love you’ and kissed her I was seriously cheering at home!!!!!

4.[+222, -8] Dan-Yeon couple match each other so well^^ even the kiss ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ everything is so heart fluttering ㅜ

5.[+131, -2] Wow! I wish it’s tomorrow 10PM…

6.[+79, -2] But, Lee Dong Gun keeps appearing out of nowhere;; Honestly, even if you showed Yeon-Dan being lovey-dovey all day it won’t be enough but Lee Dong Gun-nim just keeps appearing suddenly;; He came to the island and then the bar…At this point, I will think he is a stalker ㅋㅋ Writer-nim, Please don’t over-exaggerate Lee Dong Gun’s character, I hope you adjust it a little;; I know he is the second lead and has a crush on her, but how does a professional ballet director has the time for that ㅋㅋㅋ

7.[+74, -1] I also like Woo Hee Jin a lot~ㅋㅋㅋ

8.[+64, -0] This drama feels like a sad fairy tale book…

9.[+46, -0] It’s been a long time since we got a fun drama like this, It’s touching, fun and has romance. Is L’s face real? he is seriously so handsome

10.[+35, -2] Wow…the ending was daebak crazy ㄷㄷㄷ The kissing scene, Myung Soo, the drama is so fun ㅋㅋㅋ I hope tomorrow’s 10PM comes fast…

11.[+35, -4] I hope tomorrow comes fast, Shin Hye Sun’s tearful acting made me cry so much ㅠ Jerk Ji please stop, he deserves to get hit more

12.[+29, -1] Dan-Yeon, lets be more in love

Rating: 6.8% | 7.9%

Have a nice day !! :love::kiss_wink:

For real,her family is trash...If i was YS i would have made a testament or something of sort mentioning that if anything happenes to her her whole fortune inclusive the Fantasia to be gone to charity and her family not to recieve a single panny/share and without any chance to undo it and then make a public statement about it,while having all the papers done...

@briseis The more I see it, even I’m starting to like it! However you think will get an other one?! I want an other one! I’m greedy. Make me feel better! But don’t lie. :wub::lol:

Also, briseis. I was wondering. Is there a reason, YS who wanted to kiss him so badly, also tearing up in happiness when his lips touched hers, yet YS didn’t kiss him back? She did but didn’t either. You know what I’m saying? 

I have a theory from SooSun’s perspective (Hae Sun is a good kisser, she does move her lips but this time ...) That aside, but I was wondering if what I felt from YS is really it? 

tumblr_ptdbmsdLtX1s8t96qo7_r1_540.gif

6 hours ago, immorethant said:

Good morning :relaxed:

Wow....just one kiss made all of us so excited and 6 pages passed since last time I was here :lol:

http://sports.donga.com/Enter/3/02/20190620/96077882/1

Don't be sad.  The kissiing scene got 9.1 % rating.  Those who switched channel to Spring Night already regret missing the scene. :tounge_wink:

If yesterday KBS aired this NG scene , I think rating would have reached 10% surely.

Have a nice day !! :love::kiss_wink:

Actually, I am pissed off that we were knocked out just by 0.2% for the second episode. But I am hopeful we recover it with tonight's episode all the cute scenes between the OTP. Pray we will! Seriously, I am hating the bloody Ajummas.

Hi all! This is my first time posting in this thread but definitely not my first time being here as I've been lurking around (lol!) squealing with the rest of you about this drama and our leading couple. I'm so in love with them, I have to make a visit to this forum daily to get my fill. :wub:

I don't know how things work here as far as rules for posting gifs go but I would just like to share this particular gif by the wonderfully talented @briseis  (did I do the tagging thing right? sorry if i messed up! I love all your insightful analysis btw, please keep them coming!), look at the way his fingers move to hold her neck closer, searching for a better angle for the kiss:

tumblr_ptdbmsdLtX1s8t96qo3_r1_540.gif

Look. At. It! It's done so subtly (or maybe not so), and to me that speaks louder than any words in regards to Kim Dan's growing feelings for Yeon Seo. He wants to be with her, he craves her, Kim Dan is starting to love Yeon Seo... like a man. And the progress to it is so beautiful that maybe (and I say maybe because I'm really bad at predicting anything in this wonderfully unpredictable drama lol!), maybe he won't even need to find a way to become human. Maybe it'll come to him naturally as he falls deeper for his favorite ballerina. And that's one of my favorite couple tropes, I want to see more of these details, these little moments that speak so loud to me! Plus, there's the chemistry between Hae Sun and L which is simply mind blowing, I can't wait to get more of it tomorrow. :wub:

Soompi is a big fan of ALM:L and also both Channels showed kiss scenes in last night's episode. 

“One Spring Night” Hits New Personal Best In Ratings, “Angel’s Last Mission: Love” Follows By Narrow Margin

“One Spring Night” Hits New Personal Best In Ratings, “Angel’s Last Mission: Love” Follows By Narrow Margin

Jun 20, 2019
by R. Jun

MBC’s “One Spring Night” starring Jung Hae Inand Han Ji Min hit a personal best in ratings, taking No. 1 in the Wednesday-Thursday ratings race by a narrow margin.

According to Nielsen Korea, the June 19 broadcast of “One Spring Night” recorded nationwide viewership of 5 and 8.1 percent respectively for its two episodes. However, this was just .2 percent higher than KBS 2TV’s “Angel’s Last Mission: Love,” which recorded 6.8 and 7.9 percent.

Meanwhile, SBS’s “Absolute Boyfriend” recorded 2 and 2.5 percent for its June 19 broadcast.

On the cable side of things, “Search: WWW” is leading with 3.1 percent viewership. OCN’s “Save Me 2” recorded an average of 2.7 percent.

Watch “Angel’s Last Mission: Love”:

Archived