Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

because it means pps shippers are soooo hardcore.

You need to show some dedication when your shipping but not the point where you become dark & toxic like Larry shippers (oops) though I know some Larry shippers might still be sane or whatever -_- with ppc it's hard to not be hardcore even I started as asoon a normal shipper but seeing you guys giving out so many infos is making me turn hardcore as well :P

5 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

CompagnaZioZia.. posting at the same hour :joy:

LIKE LISTEN I USED TO FIND THIS SAME HOUR POSTING A BIT SILLY & DELUSIONAL AT FIRST! BUT NOW I'M REALLY FINDING IT SUSPICIOUS :ph34r:

9 minutes ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

LIKE LISTEN I USED TO FIND THIS SAME HOUR POSTING A BIT SILLY & DELUSIONAL AT FIRST! BUT NOW I'M REALLY FINDING IT SUSPICIOUS :ph34r:

lol! before its just like a day apart.. then the same day.. but now..they are getting closer with their upload time.. :lol:

22 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

lol! before its just like a day apart.. then the same day.. but now..they are getting closer with their upload time.. :lol:

Next PPC on the same frame :wub:

58 minutes ago, seoseo said:

Actually the way shipper thought about their shipping are the same..i read ppc forum and labit forum..it's really 99% same thinking from about answers/ behaviour on interview to bts..maybe same person that why same thought 

i don't know..so to all shipper just believe what you believe..just don't try to make fan war cause at the end pmy who got hurt the most..that why her solid fan don't like she being ship..

But i belive, actually some of solid fans are shipper. They just protect their bias. 

3 minutes ago, Amazinggg said:

But i belive, actually some of solid fans are shipper. They just protect their bias. 

Yes, this is true... It's actually sweet.. although some can be really possessive.. 

2 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

pmy filmed Soohanbang cf in Paradise City Hotel on the same day.

i think ppc have so much coincidence. like what reporters said, if it's all just coincidence, they are destiny to be a couple

From caption of psj photo seems they celebrated psj's birthday. If that's true, I can be delulu maybe pmy' n psj also celebrate psj's birthday together. Who knows???:lol:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

16 minutes ago, AnnAnn88 said:

Next PPC on the same frame :wub:

Bless your mouth with lots of cookies & chocolates

1 hour ago, seoseo said:

i don't know..so to all shipper just believe what you believe..just don't try to make fan war cause at the end pmy who got hurt the most..

this statement goes to all fans, not only shippers.. lets jst coexist without fighting each other. there’s space for everybody  :)

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Amazinggg said:

From caption of psj photo seems they celebrated psj's birthday. If that's true, I can be delulu maybe pmy' n psj also celebrate psj's birthday together. Who knows???:lol:

I thought the same.. LOL! But... sure.. that's just our "delulu":yum:

• Like 2

Once Is Chance, Twice is Coincidence,Third Time Is A Pattern.

so much coincidence:wub:

• LOL 5

3 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

pmy filmed Soohanbang cf in Paradise City Hotel on the same day.

i think ppc have so much coincidence. like what reporters said, if it's all just coincidence, they are destiny to be a couple.:lol:

I read this and keep smiling like an idiot till now.....thank you for make my day brighter @twoparkcouple :wub:

54 minutes ago, Amazinggg said:

Yes..some solid fan will have this thought..she look better with this actor and this actor but not really show shipper side..but solid fan still will show support to all her work..

6 minutes ago, seoseo said:

Yes..some solid fan will have this thought..she look better with this actor and this actor but not really show shipper side..but solid fan still will show support to all her work..

Yes..i understand , the reason pmy's solid fans are very protective, coz pmy' got bad relationship with her ex before. I think most of them are happy now. As far as I know, pmy' be more open right now. She Also can handle kind of this rumor better. 

After seeing her gift to pd-nim , my doubts are gone, and i’m 100%sure they are real!

What makes me worry rn is the 100m views,  it’s almost July and we still need +63m views to reach the goal. 

:bawling::astonished: 

• LOL 4

1 minute ago, mimixemix said:

What makes me worry rn is the 100m views,  it’s almost July and we still need +63m views to reach the goal. 

On which video?

29 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

:bawling::astonished: 

ikr? i watched it so many times it felt like im almost in the vid myself, peeping at them lol.. we still need a lot of views, but we hv so little time.. should we cut it down to 50 mil by the end of this year? it seems doable lol.. 

• LOL 2