[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

18 minutes ago, Amazinggg said:

From caption of psj photo seems they celebrated psj's birthday. If that's true, I can be delulu maybe pmy' n psj also celebrate psj's birthday together. Who knows???:lol:

I thought the same.. LOL! But... sure.. that's just our "delulu":yum:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

pmy filmed Soohanbang cf in Paradise City Hotel on the same day.

i think ppc have so much coincidence. like what reporters said, if it's all just coincidence, they are destiny to be a couple.:lol:

I read this and keep smiling like an idiot till now.....thank you for make my day brighter @twoparkcouple :wub:

54 minutes ago, Amazinggg said:

But i belive, actually some of solid fans are shipper. They just protect their bias. 

Yes..some solid fan will have this thought..she look better with this actor and this actor but not really show shipper side..but solid fan still will show support to all her work..

6 minutes ago, seoseo said:

Yes..some solid fan will have this thought..she look better with this actor and this actor but not really show shipper side..but solid fan still will show support to all her work..

Yes..i understand , the reason pmy's solid fans are very protective, coz pmy' got bad relationship with her ex before. I think most of them are happy now. As far as I know, pmy' be more open right now. She Also can handle kind of this rumor better. 

After seeing her gift to pd-nim , my doubts are gone, and i’m 100%sure they are real!

What makes me worry rn is the 100m views,  it’s almost July and we still need +63m views to reach the goal. 

:bawling::astonished: 

• LOL 4

29 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

What makes me worry rn is the 100m views,  it’s almost July and we still need +63m views to reach the goal. 

:bawling::astonished: 

ikr? i watched it so many times it felt like im almost in the vid myself, peeping at them lol.. we still need a lot of views, but we hv so little time.. should we cut it down to 50 mil by the end of this year? it seems doable lol.. 

• LOL 2

1 hour ago, Matilda_Anne said:

ikr? i watched it so many times it felt like im almost in the vid myself, peeping at them lol.. we still need a lot of views, but we hv so little time.. should we cut it down to 50 mil by the end of this year? it seems doable lol.. 

i thought so too, it seems doable if 50 mil.. come on girls we can do it haha :D

I think i'm turning to a pervert too :crazy:

• LOL 2

6 hours ago, sueeila said:

i thought so too, it seems doable if 50 mil.. come on girls we can do it haha :D

I think i'm turning to a pervert too :crazy:

Are you guys targeting to make the bed scene reach to 50 million? :joy:

22 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:
i think he’s interested in her after watching this scene hahahhaha..  PMY was so cuteeee as Kang Yu Mi :joy: look at her walking around in that costume lol... i love her so much hahhhahaha

he watched all the episodes (more than 100 episodes i googled) and read in one of his interview articles after wwwsk, he wasn't aware that his previous female co-stars are also mostly from high kick sitcoms which means he only watched high kick 1 i guess (with PMY in it):lol: *devoted fanboy detected*:phew:

• LOL 6

19 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

just 2 min, 82m away from pmy house. 

this is the video about Sangji Caelum Villa where psj lives.

http://naver.me/5qsxSvzd

It's so so big and luxurious apartment, and suddenly "dirty things" come to my mind especially when watching bathroom part, but I keep it by myself coz I don't want to be called as a crazy and delulu shipper. :phew:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

24 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

pmy posted pic with this clothes 2 days ago. Wow they certainly face a busy filming schedule, she must be so tired but maybe her friendly neighborhood always there when she feels tired :D

yes she does look tired.. you can see it in her eyes.. and she looked pale..

shooting in between cfs and the drama.. must be a tough schedule.

im sure the rest of the cast are tired too.. thats why I hope for more power and success to HPL because they are really working hard on this.. 

• Like 2