[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

30 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

seems that he sold the 700m house

so he moves to the new house together with his parents too? or he lives alone now?  PMY also lives with her parents.. so where could potentially be their love nest? isnt it awkward to date in the house if the parents are there too :sweatingbullets: hehe

• LOL 1

6 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

Hide contents

??she didn't cheat on psj. BJH and Yoon Hyun Min have dated since 2015. there was only a rumor YHM cheated on his ex gf Jeon So Min. cuz YHM and JSM admitted to being in a relationship in 2015. and JSM said on the tv show her ex bf cheated on her. so she broke up with him. 

NO I heard that her current  bf cheated on his previous girlfriend but did anyway bhj cheated on psj or something! Cause that person who said seemed really sure about bsj cheating. That person went on saying bsj & yhm are jokingly called the "cheating couple" :vicx:

5 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i think he’s interested in her after watching this scene hahahhaha..  PMY was so cuteeee as Kang Yu Mi :joy: look at her walking around in that costume lol... i love her so much hahhhahaha

Aghsjafuklpu she looks so soft omg can I kiss her & put her in my pocket! :wub: no wonder psj said she left a good impression on him!

• LOL 2

13 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

according to real estate blog posting, psj totally moved to 82m house from 700m house at the end of last year. seems that he sold the 700m house where psj was taken paparazzi pic after wwwsk wrap up party.

Wow...psj is really madly in love with pmy. So fast movement. I can't say anything. I belive 3000 % they are real. :lol:. Don't worry again. Time Will tell everything.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

NO I heard that her current  bf cheated on his previous girlfriend but did anyway bhj cheated on psj or something! Cause that person who said seemed really sure about bsj cheating. That person went on saying bsj & yhm are jokingly called the "cheating couple" :vicx:

don't believe all comments on Youtube. especially anti fans comment. i don't like BJH(just as a fan). but i feel sorry for her to hear the false anti rumor. she didn't cheat on psj. and there was no rumor she cheated on psj.

2 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

don't believe all comments on Youtube. especially anti fans comment. i don't like BJH(just as a fan). but i feel sorry for her to hear the false anti rumor. she didn't cheat on psj. and there was no rumor she cheated on psj.

That's a relief then! Cause she seems so adorable there is no way she could have done such a terrible thing! Thanks for the information :)

19 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

so he moves to the new house together with his parents too? or he live alone now?  PMY also lives with her parents.. so where could potentially be their love nest? it will awkward to date in the house if the parents are there too :sweatingbullets: hehe

seeing his interviews, seems that he doesn't live with his parents. coz he said he is only with Simba at home. and his friends(V, CWS, PHS..) came over his house and stayed out all night. 

1 minute ago, twoparkcouple said:

seeing his interviews, seems that he doesn't live with his parents. coz he said he is only with Simba in the home. and his friends(V, CWS, PHS..) came over his house and stayed out all night. 

Yep.. i thought so too. He's been living alone for quite a while now.  I think it;s also the same for PMY, but since her family lives in Cheongdam, her mom is always with her. But I think she lives by herself too. (correct me if i'm wrong)

6 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

seems that he doesn't live with his parent

pheww now we know where they often meet hahaha :D.. that’s a big house to live alone though so maybe ‘someone’ kinda SEMI-MOVE to his house too?  (like Mi-so semi moved to Vp lee’s house lol).. joke joke 

• LOL 5

1 minute ago, zashi23 said:

Yep.. i thought so too. He's been living alone for quite a while now.  I think it;s also the same for PMY, but since her family lives in Cheongdam, her mom is always with her. But I think she lives by herself too. (correct me if i'm wrong)

she said in the interview(Aug, 2018) she lives with her parents. so she can't appear on "i live alone" though she likes the tv show. 

but it's okay. psj lives alone.:D

• LOL 3

Although.. I'm a little confused... So this means PSJ owns 2 houses in Cheongdam that are nearby PMYs house?

Because on his previous pictures (with his team and by the pool with his friends). That looked like a much bigger house with a pool.  And this one (shown in the link) is a building... so this is the one which is 82m away from PMY house?

18 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

Because on his previous pictures (with his team and by the pool with his friends). That looked like a much bigger house with a pool.  And this one (shown in the link) is a building... so this is the one which is 82m away from PMY house?

the place psj with his friends in a pool is Paradise City Hotel. and you know?

pmy filmed Soohanbang cf in Paradise City Hotel on the same day.

i think ppc have so much coincidence. like what reporters said, if it's all just coincidence, they are destiny to be a couple.:lol:

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 7
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

pmy filmed Soohanbang cf in Paradise Hotel on the same day.

how did u know this!! u must be some kind of 007 agent lol :lol:.. u know so much stuffs we are so glad u are in this ship with us hahaha :wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

18 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

how did u know this!! u must be some kind of 007 agent lol :lol:.. u know so much stuffs we are so glad u are in this ship with us hahaha :wub:

it was already discussed in ppc k-shippers chatting room(secret chatting room as i said before). we were really surprised at that time.:lol:

• LOL 4

10 minutes ago, rubiflorie said:

I would like to ask if there's an article about the 700m of psj house and I've also read in this thread around 463 page that he also live in 200m

http://m.skyedaily.com/news_view.html?ID=78572 this is an acticle about 82m house. 200m was my wrong distance calculation. so i already corrected 82m was accurate before.

and there is no article about 700m house. through real estate posting, paparazzi pic and tv show, psj was known he lived the 700m house(Daewoo royal counti)