Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

25 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

tomorrow is Teacher's Day in Korea. so her stylists gave a cake to pmy, saying "Thank you for your teachings. You're our teacher of life". :lol:

awww.. they are really adorable... 

7 hours ago, rubiflorie said:

Umm, can you explain this line cause I didn't get it:sweatingbullets:

They live close to each other & the distance between both of their home is 10 min 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, snitchdream08 said:

PMY accidentally following ppc shipper acc, if im not mistaken she did it twice. And she liking some of photos where there was him  that posted by pps acc, she accidentally liking the comment's fans on her ig: "@bn_sj2013". 

HOLY MOTHER OF COW! IS THAT SO!???? THIS IS SO INTERESTING HAHHA SHE ACTUALLY LURKS INTO SHIPPING ACCOUNTS :P

46 minutes ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

They live close to each other & the distance between both of their home is 10 min 

vb.jpg

just 2 min, 82m away from pmy house. 

this is the video about Sangji Caelum Villa where psj lives.

http://naver.me/5qsxSvzd

and this is a post about Villpolaris where pmy lives

https://m.blog.naver.com/dokyung1017/221526706900

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, MYMeowMeow said:

Thanks! I'll definitely read this. How did u find it?

Also I believe PMY and PSJ are a couple because of their chemistry, kiss scenes, and BTS interactions. They seem very comfortable around each other. The kiss scenes are way too believable. The closet kiss scene? Yea.. they really liked kissing in that one.

Oh it's absolutely perfect! Since it's on their established relationship so it's full of tooth fluff, humour & smut (but not too much detailed but you can still feel the passionate love ) & the best thing is the chapters are short so it doesn't take much time so you can give it a read 

& yes I also believe there is something  going on between them with all proofs & co incidences that keeps on happening. Their is strong level of attraction from both parties i'm sure of that & we will know what's the next step after attraction :phew: & you are right the closet kiss :wub: he didn't had to practically ate her up haha i mean it was just too bold to the point the director had to say in the behind the scene of that closet epi that "I wish you could just film kissing scene & both pmy & psj laughed awkwardly" :P

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

just 2 min, 82m away from pmy house. 

this is the video about Sang-ji villa where psj lives.

http://naver.me/5qsxSvzd

I was informed 10 mins now you are saying 2 min away :scream:

Huhhhh if that's the case why can't they start living in or something! Why keeping that distance of 82m! :yum:

4 hours ago, park2park said:

To think that PSJ has always been eyeing PMY since the beginning of his career is amazing.

I can't believe what its like to finally conquer the woman of your dream, isn't that too insane???

Bit of like tom cruise & katy holmes love story though I don't want pmy & psj to end like tom & katy though :wacko:

39 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

just 2 min, 82m away from pmy house

82 m is literally a crawling distance.. u dont even hv to walk lol.. is this the new house he purchased or the one he lives with his parents? coz i heard he bought two houses right? 

18 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

82 m is literally a crawling distance.. u dont even hv to walk lol.. is this the new house he purchased or the one he lives with his parents? coz i heard he bought two houses right? 

according to real estate blog posting, psj totally moved to 82m house from 700m house at the end of last year. seems that he sold the 700m house where psj was taken paparazzi pic after wwwsk wrap up party and a reporter visited there to cover the ppc dating rumor on tv program.

7 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

he sold the 700m house where psj was taken paparazzi pic after wwwsk wrap up party.

The one in the vlive e fact?

30 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

seems that he sold the 700m house

so he moves to the new house together with his parents too? or he lives alone now?  PMY also lives with her parents.. so where could potentially be their love nest? isnt it awkward to date in the house if the parents are there too :sweatingbullets: hehe

• LOL 1

6 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

Hide contents

??she didn't cheat on psj. BJH and Yoon Hyun Min have dated since 2015. there was only a rumor YHM cheated on his ex gf Jeon So Min. cuz YHM and JSM admitted to being in a relationship in 2015. and JSM said on the tv show her ex bf cheated on her. so she broke up with him. 

NO I heard that her current  bf cheated on his previous girlfriend but did anyway bhj cheated on psj or something! Cause that person who said seemed really sure about bsj cheating. That person went on saying bsj & yhm are jokingly called the "cheating couple" :vicx:

Just now, Nusrat.mitu said:

Cause that person who said seemed really sure about bsj cheating. 

Spoiler

people make stuffs up all the time.. maybe that person is a hater i dunno.. 

13 minutes ago, rubiflorie said:

The one in the vlive e fact?

yes. and the one in Channel A tv show where a reporter visited ppc houses :angry: and said it takes only 10 min on foot.

5 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i think he’s interested in her after watching this scene hahahhaha..  PMY was so cuteeee as Kang Yu Mi :joy: look at her walking around in that costume lol... i love her so much hahhhahaha

Aghsjafuklpu she looks so soft omg can I kiss her & put her in my pocket! :wub: no wonder psj said she left a good impression on him!

• LOL 2

13 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

according to real estate blog posting, psj totally moved to 82m house from 700m house at the end of last year. seems that he sold the 700m house where psj was taken paparazzi pic after wwwsk wrap up party.

Wow...psj is really madly in love with pmy. So fast movement. I can't say anything. I belive 3000 % they are real. :lol:. Don't worry again. Time Will tell everything.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

NO I heard that her current  bf cheated on his previous girlfriend but did anyway bhj cheated on psj or something! Cause that person who said seemed really sure about bsj cheating. That person went on saying bsj & yhm are jokingly called the "cheating couple" :vicx:

don't believe all comments on Youtube. especially anti fans comment. i don't like BJH(just as a fan). but i feel sorry for her to hear the false anti rumor. she didn't cheat on psj. and there was no rumor she cheated on psj.

2 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

don't believe all comments on Youtube. especially anti fans comment. i don't like BJH(just as a fan). but i feel sorry for her to hear the false anti rumor. she didn't cheat on psj. and there was no rumor she cheated on psj.

That's a relief then! Cause she seems so adorable there is no way she could have done such a terrible thing! Thanks for the information :)

19 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

so he moves to the new house together with his parents too? or he live alone now?  PMY also lives with her parents.. so where could potentially be their love nest? it will awkward to date in the house if the parents are there too :sweatingbullets: hehe

seeing his interviews, seems that he doesn't live with his parents. coz he said he is only with Simba at home. and his friends(V, CWS, PHS..) came over his house and stayed out all night. 

1 minute ago, twoparkcouple said:

seeing his interviews, seems that he doesn't live with his parents. coz he said he is only with Simba in the home. and his friends(V, CWS, PHS..) came over his house and stayed out all night. 

Yep.. i thought so too. He's been living alone for quite a while now.  I think it;s also the same for PMY, but since her family lives in Cheongdam, her mom is always with her. But I think she lives by herself too. (correct me if i'm wrong)