Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

anyone knows how to upload a video here.. not from youtube though. been wanting to share that QF7D interview where they mentioned PSJs name. lol! 

because PMYs reaction was just gold! :lol:

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

it seems that psj will have a fan meeting soon.

do you know when? so the pics he took with Simba are for his fan meeting promo? 

im having dejavu right now.. didnt PMY take photos with Leon for Osaka MY too? what are these two up to now lol? 

• Love 1

12 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

seems that psj will have a fan meeting soon.

OMG! and Simba is also included?? i wonder where he got the idea to include their loveable dog! :blush:

• LOL 2

6 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

ikr?now the view count is 3679964..  we need about ++13 mil ish to reach 50.. gosh

Umm a little tip don't put the video on loop or in fast forward. Once you watched the video play some other random video then watch epi 13 again. Plus I heard it will be helpful if you use vpn & change your location to other country & watch it from there

2 hours ago, zashi23 said:

o share that QF7D interview where they mentioned PSJs name. lol! 

because PMYs reaction was just gold! :lol:

Can't you screenshot it or upload it on ig & then share it here?

6 hours ago, mimixemix said:

I wasn’t talking about his abs when I said the bed scene 

:D

i was talking about our desire to make the video reach 50m views..  

Haha I was just talking about the particular moment which attacks me everytime :sweatingbullets: I try to watch the video plus you just said you were just thinking about the bed scene not specifically " I was thinking about making the bed scene reach it's targeted view" so it was a little confusing :P

6 hours ago, snitchdream08 said:

Yessss..there is many more popular brands than Mont Blanc, but why Mont Blanc 

Not trying to be pessimistic but my delulu mind tells me she was influenced by psj but then rational side of my brain tells me maybe she was suggested about the quality of the brand from some friend or something so she went with mont blac. But either ways the fact that she choose to give a gift which psj models for still tingles my heart :wub:

17 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

On min 20.41 the host mentioned Park Seo Joon and that's

LOL! Yes, that! thank you for this! :D 

even her co stars' reactions... especially Chansung's!! 

I still dont know why PSJs name was mentioned though.. and what did PMY said after?

3 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

seems that psj will open official fan cafe

still cute that he included Simba..:P

hmmm.. what does opening an actors fan cafe site mean? is it like for fans to be updated on everything about him?

3 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

LOL! Yes, that! thank you for this! :D 

even her co stars' reactions... especially Chansung's!! 

I still dont know why PSJs name was mentioned though.. and what did PMY said after?

They doing acrostic poem from the letter of queen for seven days in Korean and then pmy suggested the word 'Park' and the host said Park Seo Joon

• Insightful 2

Simba n Leon are also working hard ,helping mom and dad  collect money for the 63 billion dollar  wedding...

:D

26 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

They doing acrostic poem from the letter of queen for seven days in Korean and then pmy suggested the word 'Park' and the host said Park Seo Joon

ohhhhh..now I get why their reactions are like that! lol! yeahhh.. those guys knew something.. definitely! :lol:

bt what did PMY say after?

47 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

what does opening an actors fan cafe site mean? is it like for fans to be updated on everything about him?

yep for fans. and if actors open official Daum fan cafe, they usually upload writing(letter) to fans on cafe directly. 

20190516-170439.png

awesome ent is holding a contest to choose the name of psj official fan cafe on Daum.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, zashi23 said:

ohhhhh..now I get why their reactions are like that! lol! yeahhh.. those guys knew something.. definitely! :lol:

bt what did PMY say after?

Oh I really hope it’s not because she is annoyed with the host as she is talking about other actors than the casts. 

Just read somewhere that PMY is not in her-friendly-goofy self during filming previous drama due to dating scandal and now in her new drama she is being herself and playing and joking around with her co-stars. Hays my heart aches when they even said that the issue became a burden to PMY. Shippers having their own delulu. 

Just happy that i think this page is one of the most active shipper page with 760+ pages. 

OMG i just realized that PMY has so many shipping thread, and most of them are still active.. 

She’s awesome!!

• Like 2