[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

6 hours ago, snitchdream08 said:

Yessss..there is many more popular brands than Mont Blanc, but why Mont Blanc 

Not trying to be pessimistic but my delulu mind tells me she was influenced by psj but then rational side of my brain tells me maybe she was suggested about the quality of the brand from some friend or something so she went with mont blac. But either ways the fact that she choose to give a gift which psj models for still tingles my heart :wub:

17 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

On min 20.41 the host mentioned Park Seo Joon and that's

LOL! Yes, that! thank you for this! :D 

even her co stars' reactions... especially Chansung's!! 

I still dont know why PSJs name was mentioned though.. and what did PMY said after?

3 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

seems that psj will open official fan cafe

still cute that he included Simba..:P

hmmm.. what does opening an actors fan cafe site mean? is it like for fans to be updated on everything about him?

3 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

LOL! Yes, that! thank you for this! :D 

even her co stars' reactions... especially Chansung's!! 

I still dont know why PSJs name was mentioned though.. and what did PMY said after?

They doing acrostic poem from the letter of queen for seven days in Korean and then pmy suggested the word 'Park' and the host said Park Seo Joon

• Insightful 2

26 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

They doing acrostic poem from the letter of queen for seven days in Korean and then pmy suggested the word 'Park' and the host said Park Seo Joon

ohhhhh..now I get why their reactions are like that! lol! yeahhh.. those guys knew something.. definitely! :lol:

bt what did PMY say after?

47 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

what does opening an actors fan cafe site mean? is it like for fans to be updated on everything about him?

yep for fans. and if actors open official Daum fan cafe, they usually upload writing(letter) to fans on cafe directly. 

20190516-170439.png

awesome ent is holding a contest to choose the name of psj official fan cafe on Daum.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, zashi23 said:

ohhhhh..now I get why their reactions are like that! lol! yeahhh.. those guys knew something.. definitely! :lol:

bt what did PMY say after?

Oh I really hope it’s not because she is annoyed with the host as she is talking about other actors than the casts. 

Just read somewhere that PMY is not in her-friendly-goofy self during filming previous drama due to dating scandal and now in her new drama she is being herself and playing and joking around with her co-stars. Hays my heart aches when they even said that the issue became a burden to PMY. Shippers having their own delulu. 

Just happy that i think this page is one of the most active shipper page with 760+ pages. 

14 minutes ago, Cali_Mish said:

Oh I really hope it’s not because she is annoyed host is talking about other actors than the cast. 

Just read somewhere that PMY is not in her-friendly-goofy self during filming due to dating scandal and now in her new drama she is being herself and playing and joking around with her co-stars. Hays my heartache when they even said that became a burden to PMY. Shippers having their own delulu. 

Just happy that i think this page is one of the most active shipper page with 760+ pages. 

the dating rumor came out after WWWSk ENDED... not during the shooting.. <_<

she was always playful and goofy on set... she just obviously restrains herself on certain moments.. when she realizes that cameras are focused on to both of them (Psj and PMY)

thats the thing.. she is very playful and goofy on set of HPL and she can be candid with her costars... because there is NOTHING TO HIDE. she's confident that even if people try sooo hard to make them a couple... she'll be fine with it.. because NOTHING is going on.

and she only said that bothered her because it became the center of attention and their co stars were being asked about it too and she felt like they deserved to be acknowledge instead. 

34 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

upload writing(letter) to fans on cafe directly. 

ohhhh.. like maybe an "important announcement" like a "personal message".. soooon.. :lol:

at the beginning, it kinda left a bad taste in my mouth when i saw some fans said PMY jst wanted to move on from wwwsk bcoz of the dating scandal and now she values and likes HPL better than wwwsk bcoz she always updates her ig about HPL etc etc and how she’s always being friendly and goody on set now (diff thn during wwwsk they said)..

but since i have not heard PMY said that herself so who cares what these ppl think. they cant speak for PMY no matter how much they think they’re right..

lets be honest wwwsk is the drama that help boost more popularity and success in 2018 for both PMY and PSJ (eventhough they are already famous) so i doubt they will devalue it over one dating scandal.. they are not that childish.. huuu.

this year, PMY becomes more famous with HPL and PSJ has his own movie coming up.they are unstoppable... as a fan,  i believe they cherish and value all the projects they did and will do in the future, coz they are both professionals, regardless of the outcome.. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

exactly!  to be honest.. i dont really want to compare.. nothing to compare anyway.  

I dont really care how many shipping forums there are for PMY and PSJ, because that just proves that millions of people love what they do and what they can bring on the table..

I just dont like it when people twist facts on their favor. 

Im just really happy to see that they are enjoying where they are now and gets along with everybody. Yes HPL is actually another success (regardless of ratings) for PMY. and even to KJW, clearly people loved and recognized his talent (proven by the increase of his followers).

Its still very famous internationally.

They will have other projects with other people.. and there will be new ships to be born. But as long as they can deliver what they are supposed to on screen and make people flutter... they will be around for a long time. And I wish them continued success.:heart:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Matilda_Anne said:

at the beginning, it kinda left a bad taste in my mouth when i saw some fans said PMY jst wanted to move on from wwwsk bcoz of the dating scandal and now she values and likes HPL better than wwwsk bcoz she always updates her ig about HPL etc etc and how she’s always being friendly and goody on set now (diff thn during wwwsk they said)..

but since i have not heard PMY said that herself so who cares what these ppl think. they cant speak for PMY no matter how much they think they’re right..

lets be honest wwwsk is the drama that help boost more popularity and success in 2018 for both PMY and PSJ (eventhough they are already famous) so i doubt they will devalue it over one dating scandal.. they are not that childish.. huuu.

this year, PMY becomes more famous with HPL and PSJ has his own movie coming up.they are unstoppable... as a fan,  i believe they cherish and value all the projects they did and will do in the future, coz they are both professionals, regardless of the outcome.. 

Funny how you say there are people claiming that PMY wants to move on from WWWSK and that she is way friendly in HPL. Because from the way i see it, PMY looks very cheerful and happy in all her interviews for WWWSK and especially for PSJ. Not to mention that she made effort in going to the Phuket trip with fellow WWWSK-related peeps. If she really wanted to not be connected with WWWSK then I doubt she would’ve done all that.

However, i do agree that the dating scandal has affected both PMY and PSJ. Perhaps they do not want to their career to be overshadowed by their relationship?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Matilda_Anne said:

It's not like pmy want to move on from wwwsk..to pmy each project have their own value in her hearts..she just wants people appreciate her work not private love life..pmy herself wish for viewer to remember wwwsk for a long time from last iv with psj..so those who say pmy want move on definitely wrong she just want people keep support other project too..about her cold act at wwwsk bts i think pmy herself already say that she aware about dating rumor before shooting so to avoid rumor she already set mindset to carefull while filming wwwsk..but in the end rumor still come out..so don't simply believe what people say cause pmy will got hate because of that..

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Babalooba said:

However, i do agree that the dating scandal has affected both PMY and PSJ. Perhaps they do not want to their career to be overshadowed by their relationship?

i think this applies to all celebrities anyway.  But I think it's more of... because they don't want people to invade that private and intimate part of their life, which is being with someone they love.. Since they are public figures and actors, so people should just talk about their projects and careers.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, seoseo said:

so don't simply believe what people say cause pmy will got hate because of that..

dont worry i dont believe wht these ppl said either.. eventhough im her new fan but i know how genuine and professional PMY is as a person and as an actress.. that’s y i said ppl can say whatever they want it doesnt matter to me.. 

• Like 1

I think PMY now is doing her best to have good atmosphere among HPL casts and staffs too. She was so so so happy with WWWSK team and I bet she wants to have good feelings too with her new drama team. She bought dinner and watched HPL 1st ep together..I can see she was so excited from the beginning. Like she said during at the end of WWWSK she was so happy and pretty sad that WWWSK had ended.

But unfortunately, what I see now, I don't know if she was tired or what, she seems not smiling that much. From what I see from bts HPL tho. I hope she managed to film well till the end.

• Like 1