Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

4 hours ago, quietobserver said:

I've finished She Was Pretty and omg.. I love his stare...the only stare for his only love...I was fluttered too...

Tho it was only acting, I doubt PMY wouldn't fall for that kind of stares... he stares at her while she tying his necktie and also during cue..

I wonder if she heard his heart pounding or not..beautiful woman in front of him, it would be weird if he's not HAHA

god his stare during epi 10 in she was pretty when that he was being briefed in the meeting but he kept looking at hwang Jung-eum. listen he is just way too much irresistible . like if you are a women you can't be sane around him he really has that magnetic aura about him. pmj surely was dazed i mean that sofa kiss in wwwsk during the bts after the director said cut she seemed really flustered :wub:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

from awesome ig story.. new cf?

:smirk:

A little help here from fellow perv. That TVN YT video doesnt seem to move from that 36m mark no matter how often i play it:lol:B)

• LOL 3

I just wonder, how do k-netizens or reports feel about PPC? Do they still think there’s something between the two, bearing in mind that most of the interviews were in 2018. Do they still think the same now- that PPC are a couple?

Need me more delulu material. PSJ PMY please! We need you to stir this otherwise slow thread today!

LoL! it was already expected that after wwwsk.. PPC will be extra ninja mode. especially now.. having their own projects. 

But.. I have a strong feeling.. this forum will be active like lightning by June. :P

Aloha everyone!

Idk why I can’t stop thinking about the bed scene video and also the mont blanc gift PMY gave to pd-nim..

I feel like I want to keep talking about those two things over and over again!! 

:rolleyes:

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

31 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

Idk why I can’t stop thinking about the bed scene video and also the mont blanc gift PMY gave to pd-nim..

Lmao everyday once in a while my brain subconciously thinks about the way psj abs were exposed in that epi,  I mean the angle, lighting, his chest aghhh it will haunt me for a long time :sweat: 

it's not even like I have never seen men shirtless on screen lol when I have seen men countless actors exposing their abs during my childhood & my innocent brain didn't even knew what'she the point of being basically half naked! But seriously psj in that moment :persevere:  like how can you someone look so manly & radiate such dom energy. No wonder pmy turned her head sideways, it must be her natural reaction not something the script demanded! & yeah the mont blac thing really put a smile on my face. It might be just another co incidence but idk why my mind wants to believe the delusional side 

• LOL 2

Is it only me or who else thinks psj suits in dorky & adorable character well more thhan strong & commanding one? I mean he has such a natural cute/comedic side to him! :rolleyes: with those long legs & Pacific ocean size shoulder he already looks quite commadding but when plays light & funny character he really outshines more than anyone.

5 hours ago, zashi23 said:

But.. I have a strong feeling.. this forum will be active like lightning by June

Yeah I have a strong feeling too..after hpl ended, I think people will go to ppc again lol

40 minutes ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

Lmao everyday once in a while my brain subconciously thinks about the way psj abs were exposed in that epi,  I mean the angle, lighting, his chest aghhh it will haunt me for a long time :sweat: 

I wasn’t talking about his abs when I said the bed scene 

:D

i was talking about our desire to make the video reach 50m views..  :sweat_smile::joy:

for the Mont Blanc gift, I don’t think it’s a coincidence not even 1%, I mean she knows exactly PSJ is the model for that brand...

so I believe  something is going on between PPc , they are real couple.

14 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

for the Mont Blanc gift, I don’t think it’s a coincidence not even 1%, I mean she knows exactly PSJ is the model for that brand...

Yessss..there is many more popular brands than Mont Blanc, but why Mont Blanc :)

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

I wasn’t talking about his abs when I said the bed scene 

:D

i was talking about our desire to make the video reach 50m views..  :sweat_smile::joy:

3000% agree

9 hours ago, AnnAnn88 said:

A little help here from fellow perv. That TVN YT video doesnt seem to move from that 36m mark no matter how often i play it:lol:B)

ikr?now the view count is 3679964..  we need about ++13 mil ish to reach 50.. gosh this is hard~ 

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

everyday once in a while my brain subconciously thinks about the way psj abs were exposed

why only think about it when u can actually see it, right?? *wink.. maybe u can watch that vid on youtube and help us reach 50 mil goal? .. it’s like killing 2 birds with 1 stone :wub:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mimixemix said:

I feel like I want to keep talking about those two things over and over again!! 

:rolleyes:

:D me too me too

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, mimixemix said:

yes i feel the same... my gut feeling says its no coincidence

so today is ABH's (Eunggi) bday..let's see what she gifted him lol~if they celebrate on set maybe we'll know... maybe new TirTir? Ziozia? Jill Stuart? Dominos Pizza, Bibigo? or Mont Blanc again? the list can go on and on lol..

• LOL 4

On February,mont blanc launched their couple items such as watch and bag, and PSJ is the model, I wonder if PSJ give something to PMY, 

maybe couple watch..

uwuwuwuwuw

• Love 2