Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

44 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

@twoparkcouple is it true ppl in korea dont believe PSJ and PMY are secretly dating? 

since u’re korean so i gotta ask.. 

??who said that?  as i said before, ppl and reporters think ppc are open secret couple. of course, psj&pmy core fans(and other shippers of psj&kjw or pmy&jcw or pmy&kjw) may not want to believe this.:D 

i think this is showing how ppl, reporters and ent insiders think of ppc.

20190517-013357.png

20190517-013417.png

20190517-013440.png

20190517-014035.png

20190517-013856.png

20190517-013933.png

20190517-013915.png

20190517-013950.png

20190517-015537.png

20190517-015557.png

• Like 3
  • Insightful 4
  • Thanks 1

i really think someone in the korean media has photos of ParkPark.. 

pretty sure at least 1 person was able to catch something pretty evident.

even Dispatch.. I even think they know more... 

• Love 2

19 minutes ago, Cali_Mish said:

I clearly saw Chansung looked at PMY area, hahaha I am like the host whenever somebody mentioned PSJ. I will also giggle. 

Chansung and PMY knew each other even wayyy back. They were both in High Kick series then qf7d.. then wwwsk. But Im not sure if they are really close friends.

Chansung also made a cameo as himself in Midnight Runners.:D

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

they should have let her hair down earlier! maybe around like when they started the fake relationship. 

because it brings out her aura. :rolleyes:

although.. clearly.. from those pics.. you can really tell the difference.. its all in her eyes.. :unsure: but still,  always pretty.

hmm I think thats a bad idea. Cos I see Kim Miso now not SDM thats the prob. haha. PPS heart here. 

I was hoping she roll back her hair tho. When she smile with her hair down like that, I see Miso. 

She can let her hair down but should keep it middle hair. That's SDM style.

11 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

hmm I think thats a bad idea. Cos I see Kim Miso now not SDM thats the prob. haha. PPS heart here. 

I was hoping she roll back her hair tho. When she smile with her hair down like that, I see Miso. 

She can let her hair down but should keep it middle hair. That's SDM style.

lol! true, especially on the part where she has her ponytail.. ahhhh! KimMiso feels.. :D

but she looked tired all the time with her SDM hairstyle.. (sorry).. at least with her hair down.. its less noticeable.

I think its part of the reason with the increase in ratings! :sweat_smile: hope it keeps increasing till the end..

Well the love scene in HPL looks good. It does look like how normal couple usually do when they are together. Almost everytime they want to kiss and cuddle and so on.

Spoiler

Eventhough up until now I feel like SDM is one sided love. Seeing all her effort. Like after they started dating, only SDM seems excited. too bad. 

11 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

Well the love scene in HPL looks good. It does look like how normal couple usually do when they are together. Almost everytime they want to kiss and cuddle and so on.

Reveal hidden contents

Eventhough up until now I feel like SDM is one sided love. Seeing all her effort. Like after they started dating, only SDM seems excited. too bad. 

she certainly knows how to be a girlfriend. she just do things from experience ;)

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, zashi23 said:

hope it keeps increasing till the end..

i hope too. she said if the rating is good, she can get more energy to film. maybe she was very disappointed with the rating. but it's okay, PMY. your acting is really good and all people know how hard you're trying in hpl.:heart:

Man!! I think PMY learned from PSJ how to kiss, i mean look at her in hpl , she always leads the kissing scenes, she’s so good like a pro!

and I remember during wwwsk ,whenever PSJ kissed her, she seemed like always surprised with the power of his kisses  or smacks..

-Queen of RomCom

-Queen of chemistry 

-Queen of Kiss

-Queen of my heart

:heart:

And of course

-Queen of PSJ’s heart 

• LOL 2

37 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

Man!! I think PMY learned from PSJ how to kiss, i mean look at her in hpl , she always leads the kissing scenes, she’s so good like a pro!

and I remember during wwwsk ,whenever PSJ kissed her, she seemed like always surprised with the power of his kisses  or smacks..

i noticed this too.. she leads the romantic scenes, maybe thats why some people thought its one sided. but she just really knows how to be a cute girlfriend.

because PSJ kisses her like a vacuum! lol! thats why theres always loud smacking sound. :sweat_smile:

Jeez, can you just imagine the ParkPark private life? :blush:

• LOL 4

giphy.gif

I don't know if it's just me or not just seeing this can make me happy (like cosmo event always can be cure to me lol). I just feel the girlfriend vibe is so strong 

• Love 7

49 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

because PSJ kisses her like a vacuum! lol! thats why theres always loud smacking sound. :sweat_smile:

That was a really good one :joy:

1 hour ago, zashi23 said:

Jeez, can you just imagine the ParkPark private life? :blush:

Oh dear please don’t ever ask me to imagine their PL, because my imagination is wild sometimes,

i once imagined their first night together ,and at that time I realized that I’m crazy! :sweat_smile:

@snitchdream08 ikr

After seeing that Mont Blanc gift, my doubts are gone, and i feel like she’s slowly showing to the world that she and PsJ has something, 

and it makes me really happy,

seems like she wants to tell us that, don’t worry cos her heart is belongs to our Captain.

If we look back, she is the one who always trying to avoid the rumor, but rn she doesn’t care to show that Mont Blanc to everyone, when she knows that the model is PSJ..

• LOL 2

TODAY MAY 16,2019 (3:21PM)

I HAVE A VERY STRONG FEELING THAT ,NEXT YEAR WE WILL HEAR A GOOD NEWS, FROM OUR BELOVED PARKPARK COUPLE .

BE READY FOR THE BIG DAY!

8 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

who said that?  as i said before, ppl and reporters think ppc are open secret couple. of course, psj&pmy core fans(and other shippers of psj&kjw or pmy&jcw or pmy&kjw) may not want to believe this.:D

Spoiler

hehe tq for answering.. actually i already know ur answer.. :D 

anyhow i jst want lurkers to know that we are not jst a bunch of delusional ppl.. we hv some facts too.. 

sidenote: arent all shippers delusional at some point? shippers calling other shippers crazy and delusional is like a pot calling a kettle black lol... :joy:  ..tsk tsk.. 

• LOL 4

47 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

Oh dear please don’t ever ask me to imagine their PL, because my imagination is wild sometimes

gurll if having a wild imagination is a crime, i’d probably be sentenced to life time imprisonment by now ~~  :joy:

• LOL 4

I know, right? I think this is my first time seeing her this bold and lead the kisses. It looks natural as if she is with someone now. (of cos we know who B))

Mont blanc gift is something we gonna remember for a longggg timeee yessss.

• Like 3

Two things that makes me happy recently :

-Mont Blanc gift 

and

-PSJ pink sweater with simba on Instagram 

I’m 100% sure that mont blanc gift isn’t coincidence, and for the pink sweater it could be just a coincidence, but still i’m happy because,if we see PMY instagram,for the past weeks she likes to update photos wearing pink shirts/dresses, and then when PSJ updated his photo wearing pink sweater, i feel like he follows her dress code.. :blush:

You’re right @Matilda_Anne if having a wild imagination is a crime then this thread will not gonna move anymore, because everyone here is going to jail.. :sweat_smile:

• LOL 2

when in doubt, visit soompi BuBi page..

Love you all for not giving up. :) 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1