[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

37 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

Man!! I think PMY learned from PSJ how to kiss, i mean look at her in hpl , she always leads the kissing scenes, she’s so good like a pro!

and I remember during wwwsk ,whenever PSJ kissed her, she seemed like always surprised with the power of his kisses  or smacks..

i noticed this too.. she leads the romantic scenes, maybe thats why some people thought its one sided. but she just really knows how to be a cute girlfriend.

because PSJ kisses her like a vacuum! lol! thats why theres always loud smacking sound. :sweat_smile:

Jeez, can you just imagine the ParkPark private life? :blush:

• LOL 4

1 hour ago, zashi23 said:

Jeez, can you just imagine the ParkPark private life? :blush:

Oh dear please don’t ever ask me to imagine their PL, because my imagination is wild sometimes,

i once imagined their first night together ,and at that time I realized that I’m crazy! :sweat_smile:

@snitchdream08 ikr

After seeing that Mont Blanc gift, my doubts are gone, and i feel like she’s slowly showing to the world that she and PsJ has something, 

and it makes me really happy,

seems like she wants to tell us that, don’t worry cos her heart is belongs to our Captain.

If we look back, she is the one who always trying to avoid the rumor, but rn she doesn’t care to show that Mont Blanc to everyone, when she knows that the model is PSJ..

• LOL 2

8 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

who said that?  as i said before, ppl and reporters think ppc are open secret couple. of course, psj&pmy core fans(and other shippers of psj&kjw or pmy&jcw or pmy&kjw) may not want to believe this.:D

Spoiler

hehe tq for answering.. actually i already know ur answer.. :D 

anyhow i jst want lurkers to know that we are not jst a bunch of delusional ppl.. we hv some facts too.. 

sidenote: arent all shippers delusional at some point? shippers calling other shippers crazy and delusional is like a pot calling a kettle black lol... :joy:  ..tsk tsk.. 

• LOL 4

47 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

Oh dear please don’t ever ask me to imagine their PL, because my imagination is wild sometimes

gurll if having a wild imagination is a crime, i’d probably be sentenced to life time imprisonment by now ~~  :joy:

• LOL 4

Two things that makes me happy recently :

-Mont Blanc gift 

and

-PSJ pink sweater with simba on Instagram 

I’m 100% sure that mont blanc gift isn’t coincidence, and for the pink sweater it could be just a coincidence, but still i’m happy because,if we see PMY instagram,for the past weeks she likes to update photos wearing pink shirts/dresses, and then when PSJ updated his photo wearing pink sweater, i feel like he follows her dress code.. :blush:

You’re right @Matilda_Anne if having a wild imagination is a crime then this thread will not gonna move anymore, because everyone here is going to jail.. :sweat_smile:

• LOL 2

As much as I love them both, I do not think they will be getting married soon. :D Park Seo Joon is basically the only income earner of Awesome Entertainment since all others are newbies and small stars. PSJ has a lot of responsibility for his agency. PMY focused on career I doubt its only for a year. Top Korean stars do not marry early. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

24 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:
Throwback :wub:

She looks so happy beside him. Chatting, whispering, smiling, laughing. :wub:

And until now, I still wonder what the reason behind, to make them attended this event together. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, endensia said:

And until now, I still wonder what the reason behind, to make them attended this event together. :rolleyes:

i think i mentioned the reason bfore.. they wanted to eat aunthentic chinese food served by Shangrila lol.. joke joke..

my delusional brain said they wanted to spend time together.. my insightful brain said they wanted to reassure fans they were fine back then coz they got a lot of hate over APAN thingy..  

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i think i mentioned the reason bfore.. they wanted to eat aunthentic chinese food served by Shangrila lol.. joke joke..

my delusional brain said they wanted to spend time together.. my insightful brain said they wanted to reassure fans they were fine back then coz they got a lot of hate over APAN thingy..  

Re: APAN, correct me if I’m wrong, PMY is scheduled to have personal trip in Europe while PSJ is about to receive Best Actor award and expected to attend but on the day he just sent a video for acceptance speech.