[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

4 hours ago, rubiflorie said:

Umm, can you explain this line cause I didn't get it:sweatingbullets:

its a metaphor.. "final nail in the coffin".. like its the finishing touch to  make a thing complete.. ;)

Anyone knows what PMY uploaded in her IGS? whats the cake for and what does it say? :lol:

She removed it already btw.. lol!

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

its a metaphor.. "final nail in the coffin".. like its the finishing touch to  make a thing complete.. ;)

Anyone knows what PMY uploaded in her IGS? whats the cake for and what does it say? :lol:

I dont know what's the cake for but she mentioning her stylist (keunminn) and two other people but I don't know who they are

12 minutes ago, AnnAnn88 said:

This is off topic. But his hair stylist is quite handsome tho :P.

ahhh yes.. the one with the tattoos? :D he is cute. lol.

Just now, snitchdream08 said:

I dont know what's the cake for but she mentioning her stylist (keunminn) and two other people but I don't know who they are

do you know whats written on the cake?

2 hours ago, zashi23 said:

tomorrow is Teacher's Day in Korea. so her stylists gave a cake to pmy, saying "Thank you for your teachings. You're our teacher of life". :lol:

• Thanks 5

25 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

tomorrow is Teacher's Day in Korea. so her stylists gave a cake to pmy, saying "Thank you for your teachings. You're our teacher of life". :lol:

awww.. they are really adorable... 

7 hours ago, snitchdream08 said:

PMY accidentally following ppc shipper acc, if im not mistaken she did it twice. And she liking some of photos where there was him  that posted by pps acc, she accidentally liking the comment's fans on her ig: "@bn_sj2013". 

HOLY MOTHER OF COW! IS THAT SO!???? THIS IS SO INTERESTING HAHHA SHE ACTUALLY LURKS INTO SHIPPING ACCOUNTS :P

46 minutes ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

They live close to each other & the distance between both of their home is 10 min 

vb.jpg

just 2 min, 82m away from pmy house. 

this is the video about Sangji Caelum Villa where psj lives.

http://naver.me/5qsxSvzd

and this is a post about Villpolaris where pmy lives

https://m.blog.naver.com/dokyung1017/221526706900

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, MYMeowMeow said:

Thanks! I'll definitely read this. How did u find it?

Also I believe PMY and PSJ are a couple because of their chemistry, kiss scenes, and BTS interactions. They seem very comfortable around each other. The kiss scenes are way too believable. The closet kiss scene? Yea.. they really liked kissing in that one.

Oh it's absolutely perfect! Since it's on their established relationship so it's full of tooth fluff, humour & smut (but not too much detailed but you can still feel the passionate love ) & the best thing is the chapters are short so it doesn't take much time so you can give it a read 

& yes I also believe there is something  going on between them with all proofs & co incidences that keeps on happening. Their is strong level of attraction from both parties i'm sure of that & we will know what's the next step after attraction :phew: & you are right the closet kiss :wub: he didn't had to practically ate her up haha i mean it was just too bold to the point the director had to say in the behind the scene of that closet epi that "I wish you could just film kissing scene & both pmy & psj laughed awkwardly" :P

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

just 2 min, 82m away from pmy house. 

this is the video about Sang-ji villa where psj lives.

http://naver.me/5qsxSvzd

I was informed 10 mins now you are saying 2 min away :scream:

Huhhhh if that's the case why can't they start living in or something! Why keeping that distance of 82m! :yum:

4 hours ago, park2park said:

To think that PSJ has always been eyeing PMY since the beginning of his career is amazing.

I can't believe what its like to finally conquer the woman of your dream, isn't that too insane???

Bit of like tom cruise & katy holmes love story though I don't want pmy & psj to end like tom & katy though :wacko:

39 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

just 2 min, 82m away from pmy house

82 m is literally a crawling distance.. u dont even hv to walk lol.. is this the new house he purchased or the one he lives with his parents? coz i heard he bought two houses right? 

18 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

82 m is literally a crawling distance.. u dont even hv to walk lol.. is this the new house he purchased or the one he lives with his parents? coz i heard he bought two houses right? 

according to real estate blog posting, psj totally moved to 82m house from 700m house at the end of last year. seems that he sold the 700m house where psj was taken paparazzi pic after wwwsk wrap up party and a reporter visited there to cover the ppc dating rumor on tv program.