Spoiler

url%5D

Spoiler

url%5D

Spoiler

url%5D

Spoiler

url%5D

so i dont hv any perv pics to share today (wait for tomorrow *wink) but im dedicating this post to PMY +  PSJ stylist teams for their dedication to our PPC during WWWSK and ofc for their close friendship that make us all happy ~~~ ** i would like to upload more pics of them together coz theres plenty but my cats are hangry so here ya go~~~ 

cr to ig story parkpark_couple_luv

:kiss_wink:

• Like 5

Does any one like to read fics? Well i found this ppc fic few months ago & it turned suprisingly very cute! The chapters are short & sweet too! It's based on ppc's estabished relationship with a back story how they started including canon events. A must read here you go 

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1370975/every-moment-was-you

57 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

I think she is not even trying to hide it anymore. LOL! I mean she was just carrying it casually and knew that everyone would see it.  But she didnt even change the paper bag or carry it in a way where the brand won't be seen. She even put her sticker picture on it, LOL! 

OMG YES i have this feeling too....I felt that people around her (HPL actors n team) already knew about PPC being together...

LOL with all the bickering about PMYs lovelife all over the web! :joy:

Calm down people... PMY has like 3 shipping forums here in Soompi.

All I can say is... just enjoy the ship you are in... pretty sure there are still a lot of sweet moments going to happen with her drama now.. just enjoyy them and feel free to flutter and delulu with those. Keep shipping until the end! 

I mean... BELIEVE ME.. We are preetttyyy good here.. we have no worries AT ALL! :yum:

1 hour ago, zashi23 said:

I think she is not even trying to hide it anymore. LOL! I mean she was just carrying it casually and knew that everyone would see it.  But she didnt even change the paper bag or carry it in a way where the brand won't be seen. She even put her sticker picture on it, LOL! 

Or maybe:

1. She's so tired so she didn't have time to think about that

2. She didn't aware that many fans have an eagle eyesB)

3. She didn't know at the beginning that moment will be captured on bts

4. Yeah..she doesn't want to hide again :D

1 minute ago, snitchdream08 said:

Or maybe:

1. She's so tired so she didn't have time to think about that

2. She didn't aware that many fans have an eagle eyesB)

3. She didn't know at the beginning that moment will be captured on bts

4. Yeah..she doesn't want to hide again :D

LOL! I think we all know that 2 and 3 is very much well known to these two! :ph34r:

I guess, what they're saying about the whole "open secret" thing just might be true.. :D

Spoiler

Read on some ig's account. I don't know why ppc shipper always blamed by other shipper or solid fans. Ppc shipper called delulu fans. How about the other shipper? We can call them delulu too. We believe what we want to believe and so are they. What we believe not necessarily true and so are they. Just peace and enjoy each other's ship. Maybe some ppc shipper so childish and hope people in this forum are not one of them.

Nahhh, that's why I don't visit other pages... It's inevitable,,, some can be pretty hardcore.  They really take things personally. 

It should just boil down to RESPECT.   As we always say here... To each his own.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Read on some ig's account. I don't know why ppc shipper always blamed by other shipper or solid fans. Ppc shipper called delulu fans. How about the other shipper? We can call them delulu too. We believe what we want to believe and so are they. What we believe not necessarily true and so are they. Just peace and enjoy each other's ship. Maybe some ppc shipper so childish and hope people in this forum are not one of them.

Solid fans just blame shipper who are very childish. Compare kjw n psj isn't good. I also don't like type of that people. I think most of that shipper are people who jealous about chemistry pmy' n kjw. Come on, shipper should know the job of their bias.  Let's we enjoy n sit for 3 weeks again. Our ship is sailing for sure. Don't worry about that. Another ship can Deny the coincidences that we have or they can don't belive with a rumor. It's just fine, because they don't have kind of that's evidence.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

Nahhh, that's why I don't visit other pages... It's inevitable,,, some can be pretty hardcore.  They really take things personally. 

It should just boil down to RESPECT.   As we always say here... To each his own.

i love your profile pic btw :wub:

About their so-called-3years relationship, like I said, after PSJ's interview at the end of 2016, I do feel like he has someone in mind. I wouldn't be surprised if PMY was the one who he was checking out ( considering all the coincidences up until wwwsk).

But I can't predict PMY. She said that she did dated someone secretly but she mentioned that person was not PSJ. 

According to an anonymous person who tagged PSJ at her ig in 2016, I think that's where everything started. Probably PSJ had a crush on her first. But I dont know PMY because she probably dated someone that time. Who knows. Or....probably already broke up. 

So probably in 2017 they getting to know each other but not officially a couple, you know, maybe just exchanging short conversation (considering rumors that someone said they dated in salon). This is what I think considering their constant denial of their dating rumor.

What do you guys think?

But how can reporters already got their dating information before wwwsk? Was it THEY ARE DATING or someone spread rumors they like each other?

2 hours ago, zashi23 said:

LOL with all the bickering about PMYs lovelife all over the web! :joy:

Calm down people... PMY has like 3 shipping forums here in Soompi.

All I can say is... just enjoy the ship you are in... pretty sure there are still a lot of sweet moments going to happen with her drama now.. just enjoyy them and feel free to flutter and delulu with those. Keep shipping until the end! 

I mean... BELIEVE ME.. We are preetttyyy good here.. we have no worries AT ALL! :yum:

Pmy have 5 shipping forum here..

1.minmin..not active anymore 

2.woomin..not active anymore 

3.changmin..Still active 

4.parkpark couple..most active 

5.minjae labit..most active 

Shipping is ok..but please don't make pmy got hurt because of this..can you guys just ship happily..

• Love 1

17 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

About their so-called-3years relationship, like I said, after PSJ's interview at the end of 2016, I do feel like he has someone in mind. I wouldn't be surprised if PMY was the one who he was checking out ( considering all the coincidences up until wwwsk).

But I can't predict PMY. She said that she did dated someone secretly but she mentioned that person was not PSJ. 

According to an anonymous person who tagged PSJ at her ig in 2016, I think that's where everything started. Probably PSJ had a crush on her first. But I dont know PMY because she probably dated someone that time. Who knows. Or....probably already broke up. 

So probably in 2017 they getting to know each other but not officially a couple, you know, maybe just exchanging short conversation (considering rumors that someone said they dated in salon). This is what I think considering their constant denial of their dating rumor.

What do you guys think?

PMY honestly gives me all sorts of mixed feelings. She has always stated that they are not dating BUT looking at interviews and PSJ-PMY interactions, she always seemed like the more interested one in the relationship! My delulu mind says that she’s only denying because of a horrible past public relationship experience while PSJ is the one who is always trying to protect her and show that he is really really interested and wont do her the same way her previous ex did.

But now she IS the one who brought the Mont Blanc bag on set etc idk what’s going on with these two honestly lol! Also interesting is the fact that dispatch never/havent released PSJ-PMY photos - is someone out there protecting these two and waitin until their wedding day before the photos are ousted ala SSC style? Any k-netz can vouch for my statement? :P

• Like 3

@seoseo i was talking about the active shipping forums..anyway, yes please ship happily.. thats how its supposed to be..

just like how we are here... :tounge_wink:

55 minutes ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

i love your profile pic btw :wub:

lol! yeah.. we all love that anyway.. :blush:

ive never really used a profile pic before.. but since I am fully convinced of these two.. might as well.. display their love :wub:

26 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

This  Miss translation. Pmy' never say that. We've discussed about the correct translation on some previous page.

as i said before..like psj...pmy also vaguely answered the "possibility" question unlike her previous interview.

and she emphasized "not now"

QF7D interview 

http://m.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201708071546470710&r=1

6xCQKf4.jpg

She firmly answered "No" of the question "Is there a possibility of dating with Yeon Woo Jin?"

PMY: "Never. He is just a good oppa(brother). He is the oppa who I just want to watch and research on.

WWWSK interview 

http://www.topstarnews.net/news/articleView.html?idxno=462371#_enliple

7SBdhTa.jpg

PMY: I can't say there isn't even 1% possibility of dating with PSJ. but not now.

http://www.sporbiz.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=266755#_enliple

88IAWhs.jpg

PMY: PSJ said there is a possibility(potential) we will date(be a couple)? I say "no comment".  Everyone is asking about that. but I do not say anything. It's sure we're not dating now.

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=241&aid=0002814287

yeFqpHu.jpg

"Is there a possibility of dating(with PSJ)?

PMY: Now is not the time to each other. 

so..in my opinion..as we know, ppc have been close for a long time(about  for 2~3 years). and reading their interview(ppc always answered "no" for sure about the question of possibility with their fomer co-stars)..at least..ppc were interested in each other. and seems that the two developed feelings for each other during wwwsk.

(but i believe the theory "ppc already started dating before wwwsk.:D)

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 6

21 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

as i said before..like psj...pmy also vaguely answered the "possibility" question unlike her previous interview.

and she emphasized "not now"

QF7D interview 

http://m.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201708071546470710&r=1

She firmly answered "No" of the question "Is there a possibility of dating with Yeon Woo Jin?"

PMY: "Never. He is just a good oppa(brother). He is the oppa who I just want to watch and research on.

WWWSK interview 

http://www.topstarnews.net/news/articleView.html?idxno=462371#_enliple

PMY: I can't say there isn't even 1% possibility of dating with PSJ. but not now.

http://www.sporbiz.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=266755#_enliple

PMY: PSJ said there is a possibility(potential) we will date(be a couple)? I say "no comment".  Everyone is asking about that. but I do not say anything. It's sure we're not dating now.

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=241&aid=0002814287

"Is there a possibility of dating(with PSJ)?

PMY: Now is not the time to each other. 

Will the term NOW be considered as an honest and accurate response if the event already existed?

lol joking joking. Please dont take it so srs.

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

(but i believe the theory "ppc already started dating before wwwsk.:D)

I still think its more like ecxlusively dating... but not really officially in a relationship. But I still have a strong feeling that PSJ has been crushing on PMy during his military days.. since he saw High Kick. 

I think he let his intention known around early 2016 or maybe even earlier. But I think PMY was really busy in those years. So I guess PSJ was pretty patient... to actually wait. lol!

we have our own theories in the timeline ..but i think the one thing we can all agree on.. is the present... that PMY and PSJ are definitely LOVE all over to each other. :wub:

• Like 2