[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

6 hours ago, zashi23 said:

thats the thing.. she is very playful and goofy on set of HPL and she can be candid with her costars... because there is NOTHING TO HIDE. she's confident that even if people try sooo hard to make them a couple... she'll be fine with it.. because NOTHING is going on.

yes. you're right. it also applies to pmy k-fans. as you know, actors and actresses fans don't want dating rumor and dislike shipping.

so pmy fans raised guard against psj during wwwsk. because ppc dating rumor widely spread during wwwsk and there was even rumor ppc dating news would come out as soon as wwwsk ended.(and it turned out true. the next day after wwwsk ended, dating news really came out)

but now, pmy fans don't care about her current co-star in the least. because they know nothing is going on between the two. there is no rumor about the two unlike when wwwsk. and he also has the girl who is involved in dating rumor with him. so her fans are just enjoying hpl, being off their guard, hoping hpl will finish soon.(because pmy looks very tired.:tears:)

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Cali_Mish said:

really hope it’s not because she is annoyed with the host as she is talking about other actors than the casts. 

oh no no.. as mentioned..they were playing a game. It was PMY who suggested the word "park".. i think the host said she has a crush on PSJ thats why its the 1st thing she said.. because his name starts with "park".. 

but the casts' reactions were just unusual... they all looked like they're gulity of something.. and PMY looked offguard.. lol!"its like deep inside she's praying "please dont ask anything about him" and if you watch the video, her facial reaction is like "you have a crush on him? hmm".. :sweat_smile:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, quietobserver said:

long time no see Kim Miso~

they should have let her hair down earlier! maybe around like when they started the fake relationship. 

because it brings out her aura. :rolleyes:

although.. clearly.. from those pics.. you can really tell the difference.. its all in her eyes.. :unsure: but still,  always pretty.

55 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

oh no no.. as mentioned..they were playing a game. It was PMY who suggested the word "park".. i think the host has a crush on PSJ thats why its the 1st thing she said.. because his name starts with "park".. 

but the casts' reactions were just unusual... they all looked like they're gulity of something.. and PMY looked offguard.. lol! its like deep inside she's praying "please dont ask anything about him".. :sweat_smile:

I clearly saw Chansung looked at PMY area, hahaha I am like the host whenever somebody mentioned PSJ. I will also giggle. 

• LOL 1

44 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

@twoparkcouple is it true ppl in korea dont believe PSJ and PMY are secretly dating? 

since u’re korean so i gotta ask.. 

??who said that?  as i said before, ppl and reporters think ppc are open secret couple. of course, psj&pmy core fans(and other shippers of psj&kjw or pmy&jcw or pmy&kjw) may not want to believe this.:D 

i think this is showing how ppl, reporters and ent insiders think of ppc.

20190517-013357.png

20190517-013417.png

20190517-013440.png

20190517-014035.png

20190517-013856.png

20190517-013933.png

20190517-013915.png

20190517-013950.png

20190517-015537.png

20190517-015557.png

• Like 3
  • Insightful 4
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Cali_Mish said:

I clearly saw Chansung looked at PMY area, hahaha I am like the host whenever somebody mentioned PSJ. I will also giggle. 

Chansung and PMY knew each other even wayyy back. They were both in High Kick series then qf7d.. then wwwsk. But Im not sure if they are really close friends.

Chansung also made a cameo as himself in Midnight Runners.:D

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

they should have let her hair down earlier! maybe around like when they started the fake relationship. 

because it brings out her aura. :rolleyes:

although.. clearly.. from those pics.. you can really tell the difference.. its all in her eyes.. :unsure: but still,  always pretty.

hmm I think thats a bad idea. Cos I see Kim Miso now not SDM thats the prob. haha. PPS heart here. 

I was hoping she roll back her hair tho. When she smile with her hair down like that, I see Miso. 

She can let her hair down but should keep it middle hair. That's SDM style.

11 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

hmm I think thats a bad idea. Cos I see Kim Miso now not SDM thats the prob. haha. PPS heart here. 

I was hoping she roll back her hair tho. When she smile with her hair down like that, I see Miso. 

She can let her hair down but should keep it middle hair. That's SDM style.

lol! true, especially on the part where she has her ponytail.. ahhhh! KimMiso feels.. :D

but she looked tired all the time with her SDM hairstyle.. (sorry).. at least with her hair down.. its less noticeable.

I think its part of the reason with the increase in ratings! :sweat_smile: hope it keeps increasing till the end..

Well the love scene in HPL looks good. It does look like how normal couple usually do when they are together. Almost everytime they want to kiss and cuddle and so on.

Spoiler

Eventhough up until now I feel like SDM is one sided love. Seeing all her effort. Like after they started dating, only SDM seems excited. too bad. 

11 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

Well the love scene in HPL looks good. It does look like how normal couple usually do when they are together. Almost everytime they want to kiss and cuddle and so on.

Reveal hidden contents

Eventhough up until now I feel like SDM is one sided love. Seeing all her effort. Like after they started dating, only SDM seems excited. too bad. 

she certainly knows how to be a girlfriend. she just do things from experience ;)

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, zashi23 said:

hope it keeps increasing till the end..

i hope too. she said if the rating is good, she can get more energy to film. maybe she was very disappointed with the rating. but it's okay, PMY. your acting is really good and all people know how hard you're trying in hpl.:heart:

Man!! I think PMY learned from PSJ how to kiss, i mean look at her in hpl , she always leads the kissing scenes, she’s so good like a pro!

and I remember during wwwsk ,whenever PSJ kissed her, she seemed like always surprised with the power of his kisses  or smacks..

-Queen of RomCom

-Queen of chemistry 

-Queen of Kiss

-Queen of my heart

:heart:

And of course

-Queen of PSJ’s heart 

• LOL 2