[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

I was a bit shocked when I read that stock price of Cube Ent. tumbled because of HyunA and Edawn's dating scandal.  If things like this could affect their stock price then Korean economy is kinda shaky.  I would be scared to invest in such kind of a business environment.  

I cannot imagine how dating between two single individual can be considered a scandal????  How on earth can Korean government tolerate such things.  Shame, shame, shame

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

28 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

I think they anticipate rumors by doing a project together since it has been there already before WWWSK as PMY herself said it made her hesitate whether or not to accept the role. What was unplanned was that it came out too soon after finale. PSJ also said this how the dating rumor overshadowed the drama finale 

Yeah I guess they were anticipating some questions in interviews just like how they were asked about their feelings with the previous costars. Instead they got full-scale reports from printed newspaper, websites and tv blow up on their faces. At least they found the way around it.

@saved2K it’s normal in korea for the stock value of entertainment companies to drop in light of any negative news, it will bounce back later. But what annoyed me the most is that the company pulled him out of every event where he was supposed to attend. That accidentally gives privilege and power to those delusional fan girls who think they can control the idols’ private life. Cube is never good at managing the artists but they’re turning for worst.

• Like 6

@ash623 they can be comparable on how they treat each other how they looked at each other and all the mushy stuff but as to how they addressed the rumors and the rumor situation then and now were very different. 

In the first place, SSC is one of the biggest reasons why denials are not easily believed now. People will always say SSC also denied. :sweatingbullets: kinda hard for KCouples now to deny convincingly. 

• Like 12

6 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

In the first place, SSC is one of the biggest reasons why denials are not easily believed now. People will always say SSC also denied. :sweatingbullets: kinda hard for KCouples now to deny convincingly. 

I noticed this too how even media says this. SHK and SJK has set the benchmark on the secret dating game. I pity the new couples after them. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

8 minutes ago, muishami said:

Yup, compare to SSC but ignore the answers about the rumors.  :rolleyes: :) 

This is what I mean:

Rumor situation before : SHK and SJK spotted dating in NYC

top KNetz reactions - Oh SHK again always dating co stars, SHK always get the boys etc. 

Rumor situation now- PSJ and PMY dating for 3 years

Top Knetz reactions - PSJ liar, Opportunist hitting two birds with one stone making money while dating on set, you deceive us for years PSJ

See the difference? 

Tough comments against PSJ need to be dealt with convincingly.

Comments on SSC are not really threats to SHK career as an actress.

• Like 11

4 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

This is what I mean:

top KNetz reactions - Oh SHK again always dating co stars, SHK always get the boys etc. 

Top Knetz reactions - PSJ liar, Opportunist hitting two birds with one stone making money while dating on set, you deceive us for years PSJ

See the difference? 

Comments on SSC are not really threats to her career as an actress.

Well people will soon forget about this.  I remember how my heart broke for Park Min Young during her dating scandal with Lee Min Ho.  She was heavily bashed both by Korean and International fans.  She was attacked left and right by Minoz....but gladly she was able to rise above these things.  These two are really talented actors I'm sure they can handle these things.  People will still watch their works because they are such good actors.  

• Like 6

Hello everyone, I am joining this forum as I absolutely love uri ParkPark couple. Just wanna mention that two days back, as I was watching 'Showbiz Korea' in Arirang channel, the hosts (one of them is Jasper Cho, who had acted in DOTS) informed that both Park Seo Joon and Park Min Young have confirmed that they will be attending the reward trip in Phuket. I squealed inside in happiness as I heard it. So I hope that I did not hear it wrong.

Anyway, I wish that both of them can just relax and have peaceful times together.

PS- I was a diehard SSC shipper too

• Like 11

19 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

This is what I mean:

See the difference? 

Comments on SSC are not really threats to SHK career as an actress.

Agree! 

• Like 1

Knetz hating is nothing new and nothing to worry about. One day they love you, the other day they hate you.

Look at Rain and Kim Tae Hee, at first they got so much hate and years later, they are now receiving positive comments.

Talking about knetz all the time will only consume your brain cells lol and a reminder that they do not represent the entire Korea population.

Focus on PSJ and PMY, they both look fine and seeing how PMY keeps updating her IG makes me happy and think she's strong enough to handle whatever she has to face. She is gaining more and more fans each day and with that, their love and support. 

I love the positive vibe in here and your wild thoughts makes me laugh, keep it up my fellow PPC shippers! :D

Edited by Inetz
  • Like 9

I read back  a bit but cant keep up with all the posts so if someone already shared this -  sorry.

I think someone asked about what Minyoung said about getting married. As saved2k mentioned in one of her posts, about getting married is/was one of Minyoung's favorite topic during interview. Last year, post SDQ she even mentioned about how most probably she would neglect her career if she has a daughter. In short she has never shy away from this topic.

And there are always several versions from the same interviews. Mind you all the articles non stop milking the issues came from that one time interview done by her.

Here is another 'latest' article -Minyoung talked about marriage.

이어 박민영은 결혼에 대한 자신의 생각도 쿨하게 덧붙였다.
“결혼이요? 역대 제가 했던 인터뷰를 보시면 21 때는 27살에는 결혼을 한다고 했었고요, 20 중반에는 서른 전에는 하겠다고 했었어요.(웃음) 그러다가는 결혼 생각이 없어졌다고 말했더라고요.

작년부터는 ‘모든 타이밍’이라고 생각하고 있어요.분명히 결혼을 하긴 거예요.(웃음)
그런데 지금 일을 하는 너무 재미있으니까 년은 적어도 일에 빠져서 하고 싶어요.
이번 작품이 줬던 만족도가 너무 컸는데, 이런 만족도를 주는 작품을 해보고 싶은 마음이 간절해요.
Then Park Min-young  explained her thoughts coolly about marriage.

Marriage? If you look at an interview I've done before, I told you I was going to get married when I was 21, and in my mid-20s, I would do it before 30.(laughs)
Then the idea of marriage has grown out. Since last year, I've been thinking that everything is about timing. I'm sure I'll get married.(laughs)

But it's so much fun to work now, I'd like to spend at least a few years in this job.
The satisfaction this work gave me was too great. I really want to do more of this satisfying work."

<https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=469&aid=0000320488>

After reading  endless articles since that fated day,  my conclusion both of them didnt have that much issue about  the relationship rumor after the drama ended. They were low key anticipating it to happen, just like their previous dramas, in other words  as PSJ said ' proof that viewers loved their work'. But they were frustrated with the timing, they didn't even get to sleep yet- sports donga too eager.  Now they're becoming a nuisance to the others, the rumor overshadowing their hard work ( Minyoung even felt embarrassed to face Changsung - he was a bit vocal in his interview about being frustrated, people not interested in talking about the drama)  and also it happened not because of their crazy chemistry but fake 'mix and match' evidences.  Like Minyoung said - ' It's all about timing".

so, from just one interview, we have 1001 version of her answers about the same issue.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 11

6 hours ago, leeagassi said:

A lot of couple who married with wedding ceremony in kdrama always destined not to marry in real life.

Most of the kdrama couple who end married in real life is lead cast with second cast or lead cast but don't  have wedding ceremony scene in drama. If they are married in drama, they just show wedding pict only.

It's like a curse in kdrama land. I really wish PPC become real couple and ends with wedding in real life to break the curse. 

i also can't pretend not to see how sewon couple much more like ssc than ppc after watchingall ffme bts and psj ig pict about kjw :dissapointed_relieved:

I wish their relationship not ended like SHJ and EM.

It's a matter that only time can tell. If they are meant to be together, they will work it out. Let's not worry about superstitions for now. This time is fun time for shippers.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, nadiarose said:

But you guys must remember, pmy denial only comes after they edit her article for one whole day. Until now, we still dont know what is her exact statement. :P

My take of the whole thing (can't believe we dig this up again). 

1. PSJ side: this is fairly clear. Different media used different words when doing the editing, but the general meaning is the same: I am interested in her (as a character / as a person), and I leave the future open. 

2. PMY: a bit harder to know the truth because I think Namoo made pressure to media to edit the articles properly before release. Anyway, judging from the Naver article that was deleted, I didn't see any "No" or any negative vibes in it. The article simply reported that she said "I'll let you all know when I'm in relationship or getting married." This, to me, is more like "I might be dating him but it's none of your business. I don't have to give into those rubbish rumours with no foundation. Whenever I'm ready to announce my relationship to you all, I will do so. I am the one that holds control of my own life and it will be that way." The "No comment" and "Not now" that made the final cut to the official article carried similar vibes to me.

I like PMY's answer more. 

• Like 15
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

I noticed this too how even media says this. SHK and SJK has set the benchmark on the secret dating game. I pity the new couples after them. 

2 hours ago, ash623 said:

I think we shouldn't compare PPC and SSC answer when their rumor surface, as their situations is totally different, with SSC most people believe that they dating after or maybe while they were shooting the drama (CMIIW as I'm not following them) so for them to give vague answers and not denied anything won't do anything harm to them as people still love them but for PPC, the situations are more complicated than SSC as they are so many rumors that could harm both of them is they took the same way as SSC in term of handling media and public (not denied the dating rumors firmly) such as :

1. Rumor about PMY got the role because PSJ

2. Rumors 3 years dating.  if they're not denied it , both of them will get more hate. Public will say that they are not profesional, arrogant (as we already see so many comment like that on PSJ's article) also if they're not denied about 3  years dating rumor, PSJ will get hate as knetz thinking that he was the victim of BJH and YHM dating (knetz thought BJH was cheated). Same as PMY because of LJK scandal. When those rumors happen (BJH dating news, LJK dating news), both of them got so many sympathetic responses from knetz , even at the time both PMY and PSJ already cleared up to media that they got nothing to do with them, that they were only friends, but knetz still believe they were victim and blaming BJH and LJK. So, if they didn't give firm denial answer about 3 years dating, knetz will bash them.

The conclusion is, all of the answers from PPC are the best things they could do to protect their personal life and also their career. This is also what JTBC reporters discuss, that they also thought the public response gonna be totally diff with SSC if they admit they were dating. So, back to the main point that i want to talk about, why we must compare SSC and PPC answers when they are diff people and on diff situation?  But one thing that i'm very sure are the reason why many people compare PPC and SSC is because we wish PPC could be like SSC, it's because how inspirational SSC to us, that's why we want PPC will got married like SSC too in the future, i believe that no one in PPC shipper trying to copy or replace SSC. 

Am I the only one in this thread that was not affected at all (even feel positive) after those events after WWWSK? I prefer PPC to deny all recent dating rumours (doesn't matter whether they dated or not). My reasons:

1. PPC should deny dating rumours. They would lose more if they confirmed their relationship: the success of the drama, their upcoming work, etc. 

2. PPC should deny dating rumours. Same as other Kbiz couples, dating is someone's personal matter and should only be brought up by themselves, not by media. I feel that SongSong treated the matter perfectly. They wanted to be the ones who announce their relationship / happiness to fans. It shows that they respect their fans. Recall the last time when you announced your relationship to others. Do you prefer to share that happiness with those you care for and you know will care for you or do you prefer your relationship to be rumoured before hands by non-related people? For me, PMY's answer is kind of along this line. And she earned respect from me with that answer, to be honest. 

3. Everyone knows the media was trying to steal spotlight. Of course, for the sake of the drama, the cast and crew, it shouldn't be that way. The focus should be on the drama, not on themselves. What if they confirmed their relationship? It would look like they're trying to steal bigger spotlights. 

Considering the context of their denials (and it was not even a strong denial), I think it gives me more respect to them. Some time context is more important than everything else. 

• Like 13
  • Thanks 5

5 hours ago, jerusha1 said:

Hello everyone, I am joining this forum as I absolutely love uri ParkPark couple. Just wanna mention that two days back, as I was watching 'Showbiz Korea' in Arirang channel, the hosts (one of them is Jasper Cho, who had acted in DOTS) informed that both Park Seo Joon and Park Min Young have confirmed that they will be attending the reward trip in Phuket. I squealed inside in happiness as I heard it. So I hope that I did not hear it wrong.

Anyway, I wish that both of them can just relax and have peaceful times together.

PS- I was a diehard SSC shipper too

I hope it is true but too bad media talked about it for it means they will send paparazzis to Phuket. We may not see PPC side by side together in public :( 

4 hours ago, polydadmiac said:

It's a matter that only time can tell. If they are meant to be together, they will work it out. Let's not worry about superstitions for now. This time is fun time for shippers.

That superstition has been debunked as not true in the next pages after the comment. Many Korean celebrities have both on screen and off screen wedding. Latest I think is Lee Dong Gun and Jo Yoon Hee. LDG got married after Queen for 7 Days.

Spoiler

Fiction

4_D89_D98_C-52_C4-423_A-_A2_BB-002135_BE

Reality

4455_F6_D0-_C8_BB-4_F5_D-924_B-_BA6_E39_

As for ParkPark, we can only hope for the best. What's meant to be will be. In the meantime, sit back relax and enjoy the show :D some fans need to chill. :lol:

• Like 4