[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

I’m crying, you guys speak English so good . 

I wish I could be as good as you guys :bawling:.

my english is sucks

To be honest I’m so happy to read all of these threads , beside getting info bout my OTP ,i can also learn english .  ㅎㅎㅎㅎ

Have a nice day 

• Like 7

Just now, evaemix said:

my english is sucks

To be honest I’m so happy to read all of these threads , beside getting info bout my OTP ,i can also learn english .  ㅎㅎㅎㅎ

Have a nice day 

It is okey just write and express yourself we can understand. Good English is not necessary here as long as we ship them both :D

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, evaemix said:

my english is sucks

Have a nice day 

It's ok. We'll help each other here. If you want to clearly understand something here, don't hesitate to ask. :D

• Like 3

Are there any videos of PMY arriving in SG? I would've loved to see her strut down the airport hallways. Lol. Ahhh these two are really blooming (maybe thanks to Laniege and Shiseido. lol!). But I'd like to think it's because they are truly happy inside that it's emanating outside. Sigh. When in love...

Well speaking of how fantastic they look, I thought I'd put this in here because our PMY is part of the beauty trends. She's absolutely flawless and her make up artist is the bomb!

http://beautytap.com/2018/07/hottest-k-drama-beauty-trends/

• Like 4

56 minutes ago, evaemix said:

my english is sucks

Have a nice day 

I understand you just fine so feel free to join the thread. My english is not that good either. It's struggling sometimes for me to express my ideas LOL 

About PP, didn't SJ say they knew and got close before the drama so it's pretty much confirmed that they should've been more than just aware of each other before the drama. 

I incline to the idea that they've been in a long term relationship although doubts arise here and there sometimes. More than anything, isn't it too much of a risk for them to have accepted this drama together if they were just at the beginning stage? The scrutiny and pressure from the media along with the worry about the drama's success can take a huge toll on a newly-built relationship. 

Anyway, I guess we'll never know about the 'where and when' at this point no matter how much we argue :)) What we all know is if they ever admit in the future, the official time should be after the interviews :)))

• Like 6

48 minutes ago, BINGO_O said:

I understand you just fine so feel free to join the thread. My english is not that good either. It's struggling sometimes for me to express my ideas LOL 

About PP, didn't SJ say they knew and got close before the drama so it's pretty much confirmed that they should've been more than just aware of each other before the drama. 

I incline to the idea that they've been in a long term relationship although doubts arise here and there sometimes. More than anything, isn't it too much of a risk for them to have accepted this drama together if they were just at the beginning stage? The scrutiny and pressure from the media along with the worry about the drama's success can take a huge toll on a newly-built relationship. 

Anyway, I guess we'll never know about the 'where and when' at this point no matter how much we argue :)) What we all know is if they ever admit in the future, the official time should be after the interviews :)))

I just want them to announce their marriage. Did you watch PMY interview at the end of the drama? Let me search for Eng sub version when I'm back home but in general she was kind of saying she is the one who will get married if she meets the right person and will spend more time with family after she gets married.

* delulu mode ON * My interpretation of her interview: already want to get married. I'm preparing you for the news. Next time when I want to announce my marriage I willl be quicker than rumours from media so they can't take spotlight from me :glasses:

P/S: her voice is super cute. No wonder PSJ praised her voice as well. In Viki interview he was like "she toned it down and made the character sound sophisticated". 

• Like 9
  • LOL 2

Ellooo my lovely fellow shippers. :wub:

im just dropping by to say hi to everyone. :kiss_wink:

I did not abandon my ship but was caught up with real life stuff :sweatingbullets:

Honestly i'm so left behind all of you due to my schedule and work. :crazy:

But i have been itching to come in and spazz. :P

Last time I was on page 105 OMG :phew: lots of catching up to do. B)

I'd be delighted If there is any kind shipper who could brief me. Kamsahamnida :kiss_wink: 

And i apologize for troubling you all. Love y'all :kiss_wink:

• Like 3

@SomeBerry a few hours after finale episode aired, there was a big news in Korea that they were dating for 3 years but media showed no photo evidence except that collages made by shippers of coincidental visits to same places, same clothes etc. PSJ denied the "3 years relationship evidences" but did not directly say "No we are not dating" he was bashed by KNetz. Many hate comments calling him liar how he denied for the past 3 years. The next day after his interview, PMY denied said she is not dating anyone. KNetz hate somehow subsided after that. But recent comments of KNetz on their new pics this week show they still believe they ParkPark are secretly dating. 

Basically that is the gist of everything being discussed in this thread. :D

• Like 11

6 hours ago, potatohacker said:

Idk if it's just my delusional mind but both of them are really at their best look right now. is this another coincidence :lol:

Most people will look even greater when they are in love, whether they are dating or not but somehow both of them show same aura with people who fall in love :joy::sweat_smile:

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

Hi everyone, really appreciate everyone’s efforts for keeping this thread so active on a consistent basis! Having watched previous dramas of both psj and pmy, I have not really ventured into shipping them with any of their leading men or women so this is a first for me.

Having read through what everyone’s thoughts on their current situation, here are my two cents about what I feel is their status at the moment.

About the reports where they were dating for 3 years and looking to get married and what not, like what some of you mentioned here, rumors do not just appear out of nowhere, so some time back, some of the people working closely with them might have suspicions but because there was nothing much that could link them together so no one thought much about it, but having watched the q47d interview that was shared few pages back, and looking at how pmy and chansung reacted when the interviewer casually mentioned psj name during the acrostic poem, somehow I have a feeling that maybe slightly before that time when she was filming q47d, pmy and psj might have already been acquainted (good friends or dating (personally hoping)) so timeline wise, they could have known each other for 6 months +?

Then I looked at the press conference interviews for wwwsk and their interactions, I can’t help but feel like these 2 don’t behave like a pair that is working or getting to know one another for the first time, be it whether it is through their body language or their actions subconsciously, and like many have mentioned here, psj seems to have a huge liking towards pmy and pmy looks like she’s aware of that, and one thing that caught my attention is how much pmy knows about psj’s activities, if I’m not wrong she mentioned that she thought she was a very active person when it comes to maintenance and working out, but when she saw psj making use of every spare time he got to work out and keep in shape, I was kind of thinking how she came to know all of this?

Then we come to the denials of the Instagram post during the post drama interviews, correct me if im wrong but I don’t remember any couple who worked in dramas actually revealing that they dated after the drama ended during the post drama interviews? Could anyone help verify this? If that’s the case, then we can only take their denials as face value for all it’s worth.

During the bts scenes of wwwsk, I also noticed that psj took quite a lot of liberties with pmy that he might not have done with his other leading ladies, for someone like psj who says he’s pretty introverted and soft spoken, his actions kind of baffled me. I also don’t really think he would have done all those (neck pecks, roaming of hands during closet kiss, the accidental touching of pmy’s chest in the recent bts and how close they were looking at the retakes during the shooting if they were close friends or if either party is attached? Isn’t it?

Apologies for the super long post, I wanted to have my first post when they were officially together but I simply couldn’t outlast the waiting game.

P.S: I would like to join the KakaoTalk private chat group if I can.

• Like 20