[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

2 hours ago, suie said:

I wanted to ask the songsong shippers, if they remember cos i'm curious. Did SJK and SHK still do events together after they initially denied dating eachother? Did they still show up to awards together after the denial or did they do those events before they denied the dating rumours?

I guess, I want to know this cos I am curious about how PMY and PSJ will interact if they go to the same awards and I never followed song song couple so I am curious about how they went about things despite initially denying they were dating.

Well, SSC never denied rumors themselves.SJK or SHK never said themselves: “we are not dating”. Agencies did. 

About showing together in the awards – yes of course they were together.

I think if TvN will have awards (in the October I think) PPC will show together.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

:glasses: @leeagassi Eugene and her husband 

Reel 

5_EEE613_B-8_CF7-4_CDB-8_DBC-_A7_AA02233

Real 

D94_B856_A-1_BD6-4552-9700-91_DE88_D19_C

Hahaha sorry this couple also Sagittarius and Pisces... I am so into horoscope.... I always find these two horoscopes special together... special attraction, good pair as co worker working together, stands indiviually and they are private and mysterious , they have similar character:rolleyes:

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, muishami said:

Well, SSC never denied rumors themselves.SJK or SHK never said themselves: “we are not dating”. Agencies did. 

no~ sjk denied the rumors when he appeared on JTBC news room. and in the interviews, they said they're just noona-dongsang

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Sum Babe said:

Cause they did not dating 3 years.  :)))

SSC actually started dating before! drama :)) 

I like PPC, but I don’t believe in 3 years thing sorry.

4 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

no~ sjk denied the rumors when he appeared on JTBC news room.

SJK never denied.He never said we are not dating.He said that they enjoyed the situation.

”We are not dating” never come out from his mouth.Deniel never was there.

Research.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

no~ sjk denied the rumors when he appeared on JTBC news room.

also SHK said sth like this when being asked about SJK: I only see him (just like YAI) as a dongsaeng whom I should buy good food for (my rough translation based on what I remember) on W Korea March 2017 issue and that’s after their alleged proposal in Japan in Jan 2017. The drama Pretty noona who buys me food name was rumored to based on her answer haha

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

13 minutes ago, muishami said:

About showing together in the awards – yes of course they were together.

I think if TvN will have awards (in the October I think) PPC will show together.

Joong Ki was asked one time about initial rumors when DOTS has just started airing in February and he said its because of the chemistry. He just laughed - not confirmed nor denied directly but when you read his old ship thread from TIM drama, for them SJK denied firmly. People believe what they want to believe it's in youtube these other shippers can watch it now and see how SJK just laughed. :D

After that, personal questions were no longer allowed to be asked. SHK agency is strict about that even until now. Her photoshoot interview after their engagement has no mention of SJK at all. 

PPC, on the other hand, had an after drama press interviews. Which was already pre arranged and they could no longer back out. PSJ did not answer direct denial on the rumors. Only on the 3 years relationship. But he was bashed by KNetz for being beating around the bush. Only PMY denial the next day that somehow calm the KNetz but yesterday, on his airport pics article comments you can see KNetz still believe they are dating. 

• Like 6

23 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

Before you post nega vibes please do research:

- comparing a PSJ's old sunked ship to SSC when this PPC ship is the only Korean ship which has attracted so many SSC shippers. 

- saying about couples who wed in their drama as not good when there are couples who had both on cam and real wedding 

:joy:

oh honey i don't mean to kill the fun though i like your spirit but could you please refrain yourself from saying sunken/sinking anything? 

it's just that a lil bit inappropriate, we're still uncertain too with how this is going to unfold so please please be wiser with your words.. 

• Like 11

2 hours ago, leeagassi said:

A lot of couple who married with wedding ceremony in kdrama always destined not to marry in real life.

Most of the kdrama couple who end married in real life is lead cast with second cast or lead cast but don't  have wedding ceremony scene in drama. If they are married in drama, they just show wedding pict only.

It's like a curse in kdrama land. I really wish PPC become real couple and ends with wedding in real life to break the curse. 

i also can't pretend not to see how sewon couple much more like ssc than ppc after watchingall ffme bts and psj ig pict about kjw :dissapointed_relieved:

I wish their relationship not ended like SHJ and EM.

1 hour ago, leeagassi said:

Owww... dear @psjpmylbn I'm  not other couple or hater. You can check all my comment in soompi forum. I back to soompi after long hiatus after my first ship sink. 

You can check my ig too (@ ocuzwina24) its my real me. Not like my account in here, where i use fake accout name.

Thanks for you who quote my post with some enlightenment  for me. Sometime being a shipper, i have some worries  and want to share it to get enlightenment. But seem i choose wrong place to share my worries.

Sawwwrrryyyyy ... *leon eyes*

Hi @leeagassi! Welcome to the thread. From a previous Sewon and Changmin Shipper (and a very short-lived SHJ and ME shipper), I totally get where you're coming from. I had one foot in this ship and the other jumping around. Lol! It took me a couple of WWWSK episodes and BTS clips and several pages of this thread to finally come on board and start participating here. There are rare occasions I look back at IG posts regarding those previous coupledoms and I still see the spark and chemistry I loved between them. Then, honestly, I feel a tinge of doubt that maybe, just maybe, those ships are still sailing? And then I snap out of it because the power of our couple is too strong. Lol! 

I feel like expressing your worries is an honest dose of reality. It really can't be helped at times so don't feel too sorry that you brought it up here. Yes, this is shipper's paradise, but we can't all be delulu all the time. I agree that we have to remain positive about our couple and share all these date ideas, theories, pervy inside jokes, and many more. But in my POV,  this is actually a good place to air your concerns precisely because of what you said -- the folks here can ENLIGHTEN you. Help you see the LIGHT that is PPC.

I'd like to give new members here the benefit of a doubt that when they say something not entirely positive (but not outright disrespectful), that they are not haters or spies from the other ship (unless proven otherwise). Maybe they're just lost souls seeking for the right answers or confirmation in paradise.  And instead of turning them away immediately, it might be good and neighborly to explain the why's or how's (as some people have done already) without the judgmental tone. It would be really sad that instead of this ship increasing in numbers of supporters and PMY/PSJ gaining new fans, people end up going back to lurking and hiding in their caves afraid to speak their mind, totally turned off by the type of fans here, or just leave. Such a shame. 

Anyway, although this might be extremely cheesy... I like to think PPC stands for something else -- POSITIVE PEOPLE CARE. :heart:

• Like 9
  • Thanks 6

8 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

PPC, on the other hand, had an after drama press interviews. Which was already pre arranged and they could no longer back out. PSJ did not answer direct denial on the rumors. Only on the 3 years relationship. But he was bashed by KNetz for being beating around the bush. Only PMY denial the next day that somehow calm the KNetz but yesterday, on his airport pics article comments you can see KNetz still believe they are dating. 

KNetz bashing PSJ is the most ridiculous thing I ever seen. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, muishami said:

SJK just said that they enjoyed they situation. Deniel never happened. 

Well I guess situations are just different... let’s wait :) 

Actually PSJ also said similar things. There are tons of articles about them and only the first ones that came out are translated by Soompi and other English sites. In an article that came out yesterday he said that may be because of their chemistry. 

Have you ever wondered why Koreans do not believe them? It is because they do not need translators they can read between the lines. Unlike us international fans we rely on translators which may distort some original meanings.

@nargyz

No he did not directly say that. What he denied is the 3 year relationship and the collages of supposed evidences. But he admitted seeing PMY overseas sometimes for work. 

• Like 14

13 minutes ago, nargyz said:

Guys, I want to ask if PSJ really told "No, we are not dating"? In the article it was only written that he denied rumor.

I guess he just denied that they traveled together.In very sarcastic way.  ;) 

“If I have similar clothes with JB it doesn’t mean that we are dating”. 

About dating, he said that people are unpredictable, and everything can happen.

That it tooks a lot of time, etc. 

I guess it’s only MinYoung who denied? 

SHK actually never denied too.Even when fans caught them in NY, she admitted that she was “happy to see SJK”. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Actually PSJ also said similar things. There are tons of articles about them and only the first ones that came out are translated by Soompi and other English sites. In an article that came out yesterday he said that may be because of their chemistry. 

Well I hope they enjoy the situation like SSC did. ^_^

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, nargyz said:

Guys, I want to ask if PSJ really told "No, we are not dating"? In the article it was only written that he denied rumor. But you can deny it in different ways, without giving a clear answer. Something like "Dating rumors arose because of our great chemistry" can be also somehow considered as a denial of dating rumors although in fact it is not real denial. That's why I am asking did he tell such words "we are not dating"?

he denied just sns evidences and 3 years dating. and he left open the possibility of a romance with pmy. but pmy denied they're dating. she said we're not dating.

• Like 4